Why do top player and managers want to play for Barcelona and Real Madrid so much especially since the fans won't love...

Why do top player and managers want to play for Barcelona and Real Madrid so much especially since the fans won't love you as much as they would in other clubs? I realize there is a lot of prestige involved and a chance at winning trophies but it seems like the people in Spain (barca and real fans i mean ) could not give less of a fuck if they win a league tile. And if you win the UCL whats the point when all those spics are just gonna chimp out at you if you don't win it the next year?

Attached: c892cdc15ceef9fc26557c653df33fda.png (808x455, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1qL7RU935o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$$$$$$$$$$$$

you fucking retard

those two clubs are the pinnacle of the food chain dude. it was so funny seeing how coutinho was booed by the stadium for playing average game against liverpool. insane high expectations, from fans, management and players alike.

>what's the point
Generally speaking they have the highest winning chance for the UCL.
It's also said that they play by far the best technical football so going to one of the two means you are among the most gifted football players on the planet. Now you can give me a thousand examples why this shouldn't be true but it's just what everyone says and thinks.

not its not they could easily get the same wages playing for psg or a premier league club

Bigger names

Football player don't pay taxes in Spain.
The weather.
Prostitution is legal.
You won't get screwed by the refs in champions L

players do
managers dont a handful of top managers turned down the madrid job the last summer

Why would you want to live in a shithole like Paris or some rainy english city when you could make just as much but also live and start a family in sunny spain?

You answered it in your own question.
Prestige. Even many people that hate Real Madrid think it's the greatest club in the world. Players want to retire having said "I played there like so many other legends".

If you are a pro player today most of your memories are from the 2000s in which English football was very weak compared to Spain and even Italy.

Attached: 8POs3vv[1].jpg (1080x1080, 243K)

>Players want to retire having said "I played there like so many other legends".

I get that but would you rather stay at a club like Liverpool or Chelsea and be remembered by the fans as club legend or go to the Real/Barca and just be a guy who played a small part in their history? Its a tough one but these are all interesting question I'm asking.

Many players are just very clear career players, like Hazard. He would never become a club legend anyway.
How many club legends are there even out there? What are the odds of becoming one even if you tried your hardest?

VVD is only with Liverpool for one year and they already sing songs about him.

They are NPCs.

Hazard would have easily been a club legend if he retired at Chelsea

How is Hazard a career player? He has been heavily linked with Halal for years but stayed at Chelsea even after horrible seasons without CL qualification. He is driven to play there, but he enjoyed his Chelsea time and always had a pretty chilled attitude. A blatant career player would be forcing a move much earlier than he did. Hazard seems the type to see where life takes him, he just likes to have fun when playing football.

It wasn't just that game. When not in the midst of an Ozilean disappearance throughout the season, he was being dispossessed. Valverde of course was partially to blame for using him as a winger as opposed to an attacking midfielder. The board is also to blame for buying a player whose strengths run counter to Barca's style of play.

Also Hazard is unquestionably a club legend at Chelsea, what are you on about? Instrumental in two league titles, a bunch of cups, two European trophies, scorer of countless iconic goals... Chelsea fans love him like they do Zola.

Barcelona wasn't top of the food chain 10-15 years ago

>paris is a shithole
lmao, /poltard/memes really reached you.

Hazard seems like a really good guy especially compared to neymar griezman and mbappe or however you spell his name
and jesus those digits were so close to being epic

but they are now

When I think of a club legend I think of someone who stays at the club even while getting better offers and is very engaged with the fans etc.
Hazard strikes me more as a great player who plays for Chelsea and as such is loved by them but I don't think he's a club legend like Lampard.

Once you start including every great player that has played for a club you will find tons and tons of club legends.

>sampdoria made it to a champions league final
wtf

Yeah he’s based, strongminded but doesn’t obsess over himself like Penaldo. Seems to have a good sense of humour too. And just generally a pleasure to watch. I’ll miss him.

Not really, they're shit now and keep signing complete flops. As soon asas Messi is gone they're going back to being just another good team in the top 10

this the term club legend is thrown out to loosely guys like gerrard terry giggs lampard scholes are club legends

>someone who stays at the club even while getting better offers and is very engaged with the fans etc.
Hazard then? He took ages to go to Halal, we got way longer out of him than we should have. And his relationship with fans is fantastic.
Of course Hazard isn’t Lampard level but he’s the biggest legend of the last 7 year period and easily top 5 of the modern era.
>Lampard
>JT
>Drogba
>Cech
>Hazard
Those are the big 5 of the Abramovich era. The likes of Ashley Cole and Ivanovic just below.

That’s ridiculous, clubs can have more than two or three club legends. If Chelsea fans consider him a club legend, which they do, that’s all that matters. Hazard is like a modern Zola, and are you really going to tell me Zola isn’t a Chelsea legend? The man is worshipped as a god in west London.

Anelka
Lampard
John terry
Drogba

Any chelsea legend im missing?

>anelka
Is this pedo serious?

he's like chelsea's ronaldo a great player but not a club legend

>Paris is a shithole
>lives in literallywhereland

in awe at how real madrid only mainly won against shitters or choke artists in CL finals, same for bayern, any "big" team cucked them

I'm not a Chelsea fan and can't speak on behalve of Chelsea. From my point of view he just doesn't strike me as an absolute club legend that will be remembered forever as Chelsea's brave Eden Hazard.
But then again you only really become a legend after leaving, so who knows.

>why do top players want to play for top clubs for top salaries and win top trophies
let's think about it for a while, I think we can come up with an answer if we work together.

By your standard, Shearer isn't a Blackburn legend.

The entire first row is worthless shit and so is everything from 2014 to 2017

the size of the club and history of the club also plays a big part in who is considered a legend i would assume

If Thierry Henry is an Arsenal legend after how he snaked them for Barca, then Hazard could easily be considered a Chelsea legend.

Of course it depends how he behaves after the move. I couldn't see Hazard ever playing for an English club other than Chelsea or a French club other than Lille. I wouldn't be surprised if an aged past-his-prime Hazard retires for a season or two to Chelsea or Lille in his 30s, like Drogba and Henry did with their respective clubs.

There is no standard. Some players play for a club for 8 years and only get a shitty whistle concert on their last game while others join and have their own songs 1 year later.

It goes without saying that if he ever decides to return he will be exalted and get a Drogba status.
At the end of the day it's up to the fans to decide whether he's a club legend or not. There's no written standard or anything and it's completely up to how you feel about someone.

>If Thierry Henry is an Arsenal legend after how he snaked them for Barca
Arsenal fans are literal cucks and retards tho

who is messi?

Most clubs come up with chants for new players. I support a second division team and we had chants for all the new players.

Because there are realistically only 2 big clubs in football at the moment.

The rest are bottler clubs in amateur leagues.

Also Madrid has less niggers.

Barcelona is the best team in the world and has Messi
Real Madrid is the best club in football history

>they're shit now
>3 CLs and 7 La Ligas in past ten years
One of the two biggest and most successful clubs in the world based on recent history

Players' agents constantly make up this kind of rumours for their players to sign bigger contracts. I am pretty sure Hazard himself does not really want to leave Chelsea and I doubt he will while in his physical prime.

>hazard a career player
he's been at 2 clubs in his life and spent his entire prime at chelsea despite the shit seasons they've had
he could've forced a move any time yet remained pretty civilized about it

>those Forest years

What a time to be alive

lol what Anelka is the biggest mercenary of football history

>Football player don't pay taxes in Spain.

???????????

he literally bid goodbye to Chelsea fans in an interview last night, Sherlock

not for long psg jjuve and liverpool stepping up, meanwhile bayern dying.

>psg
>jjuve
>stepping up
are you kidding me

somebody on here said a while ago that psg and juve are like that comic book villian who looks super scary and tough in the beginning but just ends up slipping on a banana peel

Pretty much all great players in recent years played for either Barca or Real at some point

>Barcelona is the best team in the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Real Madrid is the best club in football history
Biggest maybe, it's a pretty awful club otherwise.

RAMOS PRESS CONFERENCE IN 7 MINUTES

IT'S HAPPENING HE'S (NOT) LEAVING

youtube.com/watch?v=l1qL7RU935o

>bayern dying
lol bayern are doing at great job in renewing the squad
don't be surprised if they win bundes by december

>don't be surprised if they win bundes by december
oh believe me i won't

no one wants to play for barca except for cheating rats

in denial

psg is doing the opposite of stepping up
could actually see them lose their oil money in the next 3 years

If you aspire to mediocrity, then professional sports is probably not for you. If you aspire to be the very best, then the ultimate challenge is to play with the very best. No one said it was going to be easy.

But look at someone like Messi. 10 Liga-titles, 6 european golden boots. Seems like he's ok with the level of challenge.

Cruyff and Guardiola had long tenures as managers because they were that good.