Without this movie football fan culture would be a thousand times more bearable...

Without this movie football fan culture would be a thousand times more bearable. It inspired an entire generation of underage 'ultras' who now believe football is like a civil war or something with different factions and alliances.

Attached: MV5BMjExNTg3NzYwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcxMTEzMQ@@._V1_[1].jpg (950x1403, 365K)

I’ve never seen a more peacetime as now between fans. Apart from Liverpool fans. They are destined to kill and claim innocence

I'm more talking about general autism like people that wish Ajax to fail in the Champions League because they support fc Beetroot.

this movie came out in 2005
hooliganism was a problem back in the 80s

There's also the way that Scottish people wanted England to lose the world cup.

That's another example though I think it has to do with nationalism etc as well. I'm talking about pure football autism here

you know that back in the 1980s when the boston celtics lost the semi finals to philadelphia, boston fans started chanting beat LA? they were ok with losing the series, they just didn't want LA to win the finals
rivalries and spite are older than this movie

All those rivalries are exactly from then, the 80s, back when there was hooliganism and people actually lived in filth with little but their local sports team going on in their lives.
It doesn't apply anymore at all today hence it annoys me thanks to this movie many people still like to larp as if it's the 80s.

Does art imitate life, does life imitate art?

Are you retarded? How the hell did you get the weird idea that such attitudes are derived from some silly movie, or even that they're football specific?

GSH really sucks, the Hollywood take on European football culture is ridiculous. Some harvard law student becomes an epitome of the /lifelong/ meme after a fucking month spent in England.

But 'ultras' have been there way before 2005 mate, idk what you're talking about. And most rivalries are real.

you can’t understand you are all the way in Canada you don’t live the ultra culture every weekend

imagine fighting over which group of millionaires playing kid's games you support, can europoors be any stupider?

Its sequels look like prisonsploitation movies.

Remember when an actual war broke out in Central America over a soccer game?
Can North Americans be any stupider?

it happened in former yugoslavia as well

team sports provide a convenient excuse to fight. the club is a proxy identity and matches are a vector. underclass gonna underclass.

Don't give (you)s to the zoomer

@93057495
>ultra culture
You're talking about normalfag shit that applies to every sport though not something specific to "ultras" you brainrot mongrel

yeah sure I'll stop. thanks for the heads up

>Without this movie
nah

Attached: V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1453,1000_AL_.jpg (1453x1000, 260K)

Faggot zoomers don't know literal war broke out over a soccer game called "The Football War", you faggot cunts, every zoomer needs to be necked.

Attached: 1530467333639.png (346x326, 41K)

>tfw hooligan culture is impossible in the United States because of guns

Attached: 589e584.jpg (1242x1636, 238K)

>ITT zoomer fails to realize the film is based on Ultras who ran the game in the 80s/90s

Attached: 1398608632527.jpg (350x250, 25K)

Talk shit about Beetroot again and SEE WHAT HAPPENS

can't believe i never thought about it like that. would be cool as shit to have fan sections in stadiums though. i love seeing fans taunt the shit out of each other. i literally feel like a born in le wrong decade/country faggot

Attached: son_woolwich.jpg (1361x912, 133K)

Football fans are the bigger fagit all around sport . Im a rugby fan and they sucks my fking balls .