Avengers confirmed for liverpool fans

>avengers confirmed for liverpool fans

Based. First the mandarin was a Skrtel fan, now this

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-211839_Twitter.jpg (1080x1741, 966K)

Fuck all this corporate shit and end this world already

>avengers fails to beat avatar
>liverpool slip another final
Perfect timeline

>Born into family supporting Liverpool
>No choice in the matter
>Just in time for Liverpool's down turn in the 90s.
>Spend entire childhood being ridiculed by school friends who all support United because they were the best team to support then
>Finally win something worthwhile in 2005
>Get hopeful
>Nah not happening, just more shite of this year being the year.
>Finally get decent owners, decent manager, decent squad
>Finally starting competing at top tier level properly
>Doesn't matter though because all the r*ddit Americans and cape shit sóy guzzlers have taken over the club fanbase
>Lose all interest in club in best season in memory,start to hate what it's become.

Such is life.

I'll go see this shit 10x if we win the CL

If you can't understand That Liverpool Feel, you were never truly a fan anyway.

Alt right mongs have never been welcome, give me reddit any day over those meme spouting gammons

Attached: 1545565548922.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

What's it got to do with alt-right? Those faggots don't exist really outside of burgerland. Never understand how "real" Liverpool fans who go on and on about the clubs roots etc can tolerate paying one of the highest ticket prices in Europe with the second most expensive merchandise made for peanuts by poor people in the developing world, and now on top of all that support the club becoming another plastic meme tier club used by corporate billionaires to shill their mind numbing capeshit nonsense. Its no better than City except LFC have fuck all trophies to show for it.

You don't get it, it's ok, whatever you need to convince yourself to justify becoming a City """fan""" is up to you.

And yeah when you're spamming retarded alt right memes i'm gonna mention it

Attached: 1546361235711.gif (400x785, 3.98M)

You're refusing to get it. You're getting more pissed off about me not liking whatever capeshit manchild stuff you're into than the fact I care about the ethos of the club being eroded. The fact you think you can use alt right as an insult shows your mentality. Just another customer supporting what he's told to.

Alt right is an insult, just like calling somebody a Tory is an insult in Liverpool.

As I said, you don't understand the club or the culture. Just admit you want to bandwagon Shitty, nobody will judge you

Attached: shalom arthur.gif (540x227, 1.99M)

Maybe I don't anymore if this is the kind of thing you embrace. Apologies for insulting your interest in children's comic book characters.

>capeshit

Attached: 1343475114731.jpg (240x320, 42K)

Pretty sure there's a big overlap between ABLs on here and being an alt-righter. Both seem to base their personal views on 'the memes' and being contrarian

It's been the thing at LFC since you were born. The kop sings about Thatcher dying every game and saying you were a Tory would be enough to get you punched

Attached: s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg (450x347, 38K)

>gammons

How to spot a limp wristed left wing poof.

Go blame muslims for your inability to hold a conversation with a bird for longer than 15 seconds you shin pad sniffing incel beast

I’m sure your virtue signalling will get you laid some day, but I’d rather not be surrounded by third world savages because of it.

>Liverkek with the 100% Jesus tactics
I thought this was only a Brazilian thing.

Attached: 100%Jesus.jpg (677x676, 50K)

Yeah lad posting anonymously on Yea Forums is what I think will get me laid.

Most people who live here think this way, in fact last time your lot tried to come to our city, you ended up hiding in the left luggage stand, and running back onto the train before you could even leave the station.

Anyway, my trip to Madrid starts today, have a good one lad, all that hatred will work out well for you i'm sure xxx

Attached: nazis.jpg (615x1268, 122K)

Americans really love children's movies huh?

Ah, you’re a genuine scouse. Explains it, you’re practically Muslims yourself. Always the victim, never off benefits and constantly shagging your cousin.

I hate how Yank franchise corporate shit has infiltrated European football. Feels so cheap and soulless.

Fucking hell. Is your arm constantly in a plaster cast?

Outstanding post.

Fucks sake, this is where im at.

We're very strong and everything seems to be going well, however having been +10 games at Anfield this season, you might aswell be at a shopping centre.

Full of foreign supporters with bags of new shite from the club shop and women...WOMEN in the ground talking SHITE while the game is on. Waste of a seat most of them, apart from those wierd birds who love footy, they're OK.

Twats.

Off to Madrid in the morn with no ticket too

Y THO...

nonce

Shut up you wool, nobody likes Muslims.

>Whatever it takes
How fitting

Attached: livershit.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

I'm from West Derby and voted for Tommy, a combination of a few events in less than two years has woken me to the fact muslims, jews and blacks aren't as beneficial to society as the Guardian makes out.

such a retarded take. anything becoming popular will always attract low-info fans. this is true of my shitty league one club and yet obviously i still want to win. if you let the gross normies around me ewwwww overcome your love of the club, you are just a contrarianbot brainlet

based

i luv me sum muslims rite

Attached: rotherham.jpg (1373x130, 78K)

don fok wif me mooslim bruvas rite

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 48K)

>reddit cheering for reddit

This

ABLs in Burgerland tend to be the worst kind of NPC leftists, as in the kind that actively wish to curb everyone's freedom of speech/thought that doesn't align with their own desu

reddit fucking hates liverpool.
pool are /ourguys/

ABSOLUTELY NOT

ABSOLUTELY

>capeshit
One more reason Liverpool are resdit

>Go blame muslims
so them diddling kids, trying to enforce sharia law, cutting little girls clits off and throwing acid in peoples faces is fine by you? slash your wrists you smelly nonce cunt

end yourself you cretinous nonce

>calling somebody a Tory is an insult in Liverpool
If I was in the pub with the lads and made a tit of myself and someone called me a tory they'd get laughed at all the way back down south for such wool behaviour. Stay in your uni accommodation, Ollie.

>this is your brain on /pol/
why are you incels always so angry?

>slags off "meme spouting gammons"
>spouts a post full of buzzword memes
what did the faggot mean by this?

>why are you incels always so angry?
because people like you are utterly contemptible

>WhateverItTakes
Reminds me of Essendon in AFL.

i get that youre all 16 over there, the hormones are flying and you get all angsty, once youre grown up you will learn to control your anger and stop being a keyboard warrior

>stop being a keyboard warrior
>Starts arguments on the internet
What did he mean by this?

that's funny, you talk the same way I did when I was 16

thinking I was better than my peers 'cause I used the same words you said while effectively saying nothing

FSG is actually taking good care of the club and keeping its traditions alive. It's a bit like Yuan Dynasty under Kublai Khan, who loved Chinese culture and made sure to protect it.

Wasn't UK's first mosque built in Liverpool?

How many Avengers are there?

>Iron Man
>Captain America
>Green Lantern

who else?

Soccer fans liking cape shit. Why am I not surprised

Sergio Ramos

it's just Americans trying to fit in.

hating them is reddit and supporting them is reddit. treating them as the irrelevant shitters that they are is the way to go

john terry

Torres

Unironically someone needs to nuke us

It sounds like you should pay your family a visit sometime.