Why do the Cubs hate Children?

Attached: 4BA22873-40A2-4782-B84C-1BF2360EEBEA.jpg (840x964, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miiahEyxSTI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 polcels make fun of her

Astros threw the pitch

wild to me that the most exposed seats still don't have nets. what even is the point

Y the fuck was she sitting there then

Attached: 81340F81-FAD0-4775-8D79-417C0A81EF02.jpg (749x499, 89K)

If you feel unsafe without a net, don't sit there

Don't fuck it up for everyone else, Safety Sally

nobody likes the cubs

it isn't about "feel" it is about statistics you moron. killing fans just to keep poopants boomers happy isn't a good look

>"I need somebody else to be responsible for my own safety, that is how pathetic I am"

I bet its statistically more dangerous driving to the stadium then it is sitting in a chair where a ball might hit you.
How many deaths? In the history of baseball?

And I mean fans. Not players.

>leafs talking about baseball

>A foul ball struck by Cubs center fielder Albert Almora, Jr. during the fourth inning hit a small child along the third-base line at Minute Maid Park on Wednesday night, causing a stoppage in the game and a sobering scene.

>Play was halted for a brief stoppage after the incident. Almora dropped to two knees and needed to be consoled by Cubs manager Joe Maddon and another teammate. The entire Astros infield sunk to their knees, too, as a man rushed the child up the stairs.

>"He rips a line drive down the third-base line and it comes in and it looks like it hits someone hard," said David LeVasseur. "It bounces, comes down and hits the guy to my left off (a) ricochet and the next thing you know it's at my feet. I pick it up and all we heard was screaming. "

Attached: omgnoo.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Nice. Just keep making the game even more of a chore to watch in person. As if the concession prices and dirty stadiums don't make it a bitch to do so already. Shit happens user.

rip

Attached: sosad.jpg (727x1024, 82K)

Why the fuck are parents taking young children to seats along the foul line? The obvious solution is to make that section 13+

actually feel more bad for him than the kid lol

What a stupid bitch now we're getting nets for sure

Link?

Anyone got a good clip?

>The obvious solution is to make that section 13+

No the obvious solution is to do nothing and let people who can't pay attention keep getting dinged. Stop ruining shit for everyone because of one accident

>Ruining shit for everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=miiahEyxSTI
Leave the 4 year old at home with the baby sitter, they aren't going to remember this game anyways and they have 0% chance of dodging a 80+ MPH foul ball line drive with their mushy heads.

In burgerland if you go to motorsports does there be a safety disclaimer on the ticket?

What the fuck is Lester doing in the stands?

>Baseball is so BORING I can't be arsed to pay attention
>Gets beaned by a foul ball
Unless you're in the nosebleeds bring a glove and pay attention.