What did he mean by this?

Attached: cerzpi.jpg (720x940, 86K)

He meant god only created women to carry semen from the bedroom to the toilet, not to run a football club.

Wtf based?????

Then you may leave.

True

Also sari=chad. First year at chelski, wins trophy. Klopp seething

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1546381408697.jpg (500x500, 25K)

based

A huge load once came out of my gf while she was walking towards the bathroom to piss it out
Proudest moment of my life

Yeah to mine it happened at the bus once she left rapidly since she was late haha

>tf
>tp
How are camels, Ahmed ?

A camel is an even-toed ungulate in the genus Camelus that bears distinctive fatty deposits known as "humps" on its back. Camels have long been domesticated and, as livestock, they provide food and textiles. As working animals, camels—who are uniquely suited to their desert habitats—are a vital means of transport for passengers and cargo.

Chad manager for a Chad team. They may dislike him personally, but the Chelsea board knows of the importance of having Chad mentality at the club, so he’ll stay.

He's not wrong

>Chad manager
If he was Kepa wouldn't see a pitch in his whole life as long as Sarri is in charge

It seems like italians have very colorful insults

Attached: 1541861370803.jpg (450x450, 18K)

i love fake news

How is he chad after what happened to him in the League Cup finals. It was the most virgin moment of the season.

Sex with no marriage?

Post her. Are you still together? Was she on pills?

I'm not Moroccan

Based.

Rent free.

this is 100% fake, so probably not that

>people will actually believe something just because they read it on twitter

bom dia, João.

>Sex with no marriage?
yeah try marriage with no sex buddy hahahahahaha just kidding having a little bit of fun with ya

Cum dumpster.

Daily reminder Sarri fucks black chicks

> yeah try marriage with no sex buddy hahahahahaha

truly the pinnacle of boomer humor

you mean chicks like this?

Attached: 1547304998302.jpg (1025x1280, 297K)

If you are squirting hot loads into your gf on the daily in 2019 I dunno what to tell you

>tfwnbgf

>cumming in her urethra
bit weird

it's a tighter hole