HOU: D'Onta Foreman 'coming w/ something to prove'
CHI: Trey Burton sidelined after hernia surgery
DAL: Report: NFL expected to review Zeke incident
OAK: Raiders OC: Darren Waller is No. 1 tight end
DEN: Report: Broncos bump Harris' salary to $12M
FA: 49ers cut OT Davis, who is seeking comeback
NO: New Orleans adds Buck Allen to backfield
DET: New Lions OC: We are a running football team

Attached: reddit teams.png (683x1037, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EMfaavF1R3E
youtube.com/watch?v=3povZekCIS0
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/30/report-cam-newton-has-begun-throwing-a-football/
profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2018-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-all-32-teams-units-after-week-17
youtube.com/watch?v=2s03KImkSTA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/EryMhiXhxOtteo1uGxqviA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck tripfags and the rams

Hey, fuck you buddy.

This thread is for humans, favela monkey.

You're always the first to reply in us sports threads, literally obsessed

kys yourself faggot tripfag punk bitch

/Bills Owl 2020/

@93049028
you first mane

>Packers RB Aaron Jones reported to the team’s offseason program with 5.3 percent body fat
so the HB with the highest YPC in the league is coming back stronger and healthier?
the Packers are unironically going to run over the NFC

don't make me drive out to brokeland and lay an ass whooping down on you son

Browns = Reddit - the team

Try it, nigga, you'll get shot soon as you step foot on the concrete bitch ass busta, can't scrap wif me I don pop da trunk on yo bitch ass fuck outta here

shut the fuck up cj follow the goddamn train

So you mean popular and successful, okay
What is Yea Forums - the team then?

I SMOKE CUZ IT GIVES ME KNOWLEDGE

DEM WYBOIZ HAD ME ON CRYSTAL MEFF

terrific post

bucs

afc south confirmed /ourguys/

>successful

How do you feel about the Raiders making the end all be all meme team?

I unironically think the AFCS is sending 3 teams into the playoffs; Colts, Jags, and Texans

So Yea Forums is a bunch of cuck loser teams? Nah. Fuck yourself.

Yikes.

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

>tfw you will never be a quarterback and have an excuse to scream “BLUE EIGHTY" as loud as you can

Attached: Wojak.jpg (799x874, 71K)

Lol OBJ bought a Browns orange rolls royce with his meme catch as the hood ornament. Based or cringe?

every team that becomes good after a period of being shit has a ton of normie bandwagoners crawling out of the woodwork. at some point you have to stop being an ebin contrarian and just live with it. there's nothing inherently reddit about the team or its true fanbase. especially since >we've signed the horrible, irredeemable woman beater Kareem Hunt who plebbit thinks should be put on the electric chair for slightly pushing an aggressive drunken roastie
raiders. Gruden's 8D underwater backgammon is too sophisticated for normies to understand.

Maybe reddit thinks Kareem Hunt is irredeemable but most NFL fans think the opposite. If you talk about him on YouTube or Instagram you’ll get a bunch of retards saying that a 200 pound world class athlete beating up a woman because she called him a name is okay and that it’s a great example of gender equality

>beating up
hello, tmz faggot
nobody would be defending him if he beat her up. all he did was push her away because she was getting in his face. was he supposed to just take it like a moron?
the "kick" at the end was unnecessary, but it was a fucking joke of a kick without any force whatsoever

First post best post

Is Marlon Mack the most disrespected RB in the league? It feels like whenever people talk about him there's always the implication that he can't be a workhorse or a feature back when clearly he has shown he can do both. His hands are way better than people care to mention and he ran for 148 yards and a touchdown against one of the best run defenses in the league in the playoffs. Why are so many people clamoring for the Colts to place valuable draft capital in replacing him when he has clearly shown he can play well?

if they can get another good year out of marcedes lewis, hackett can easily meme up another great rushing attack like the 2017 jags
especially because defenses will be scared of devoting resources away from protecting the pass game

>bought a browns orange rolls royce
its called a wrap retard

Unironic.

>cringe

What keeps stopping the Chargers from being contenders
What is the Chorge

superbowl this year will be patriots vs packers. you heard it here first. (you) me.

He’s my number 11 RB in fantasy going into the season as of right now desu. Right below David Johnson. Would love to get him as my second running back this year.

Running backs don’t matter so marlon Mack can get the job done fine

dion lewis had a similar year in 2017 playing with a pass first offense. if the colts are able to maintain leads then he'll feast but once they start to struggle or have to give up the run he'll suffer. if luck goes down, which is a very real possibility, dont be surprised to see him go under 4 ypc

The chorge is a curse, and >we in the afc west have always had laughs at them when they inevitably fall apart in the post season

>Eagles are going 10-6 minimum this season thanks to league MVP Carson Wentz and OROTY Miles Sanders and there's literally NOTHING you can do to stop it

>u
>r
>SEEETHING

>Richie Incognito
stopped paying attention to NFL news because I thought all the major FA signings had already taken place, but this dude pops up again?
Why are the Raiders like this?

Based

Attached: doug-pederson-12f556058d4eac5c.jpg (960x640, 83K)

>raiders
>cowboys
>bengals
it's always one of them. They just seem attracted to shitty human beings.

the wrathful spectre of Al Davis

kinda hoping they sign jonathan martin now

Yea Forums has been reddit for years
stop with the reddit obsession
most of you zoomers on youtube, twitter, Yea Forums and reddit are redditors

>put his Giants catch in his Browns car
hmmmm

Best post in the thread BY FAR

nothing is stopping you from loudly screaming blue eighty right now m8

The raiders aren't a smart organization, why do you think they signed a meme coach for 10 years on a $100 million dollar deal?

This time the Giants will win with a last second field goal by Rosas

he killed it for me in fantasy last year, I think there are just a lot of RBs on that roster that the Colts want to use

>BLUE EIGHTY

Attached: 43AC953D-BFF7-4012-9128-07E71B013589.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

>BLACK FIFTY-SIX, BLACK FIFTY-SIX
>HUT HUT

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

OMAHA

Absolutely pure cringe

>Team who made playoffs that will miss this season
>Team who missed the playoffs that will make it this season
>Favorite King of the Hill character

Attached: 1545448886652.jpg (960x636, 54K)

>10 years on a $100 million
Holy fuck I actually forgot about that
>completely guaranteed
L E L

Their division is trash, they will compete with the bears and are probably better than them offensively without trying

seahawks
browns or steelers
hank

just a few more months until a fresh season watching my favorite team

Attached: hahatimeforsaints.jpg (600x400, 35K)

>Browns are successful

Attached: 1457911820426.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Rams
Bills
Cotton

I mean he literally won them a superbowl but are they retarded? They could have offered Gruden 75 million and he still would have taken it because he wanted to coach.

>Texans
>Bills
>Bill's cousin Gilbert

Attached: Tumblr_m9j89og1Sa1qk7mtso1_250.jpg (250x190, 24K)

>can't draft WRs to save my life in madden
>sign slow, big possession WRs in FA
>move em to TE
>field an offense consisting of 2 RBs, 2 FB, 3 TEs for most of my season, I take my team to 4-1 with huge wins over the Bengals, Ravens and Eagles (who have Jalen Ramsey and JuJu)

Can aa team successfully run an all TEs offense?

He didn't win them a super bowl retard he bailed out to the cuccs and won off the back of dungy's defense

Eagles
Giants
Don't watch

Vikings
Raiders
Boomhauer

the clots just did that last year

Real talk the Rams, Bears, Vikings, Eagles all might not make it to the playoffs next season

Ravens
Browns or Steelers
I don't watch the show enough have one, but from what I remember they're literally all unlikable

vikings didn't make the playoffs lol

Defense is hardly played besides 7 teams a year. You could do any kind of offense style you wanted that incorporated new formations with multi TEs or pistol sets running options and screens and quick passes, fakes, pitches, reverses and it would probably get you 10 11 wins in the NFL

Madden is fucking easy, just get a fast receiver and spam corner routes (not the weird rounded routes they call corner routes in the game, just out-breaking posts).

You right, Saints might not make it but have a better shot than the others named because Brees can be hot at anytime still in the dome.
Would be funny of the redskins and giants made the playoffs and the eagles and cowgirls both didnt.

A lot of things would have to go very wrong for the Eagles to miss the playoffs. I mean, basically the entire team was out injured last season and they still made it in.

They had Foles, they don't anymore when Wentz eventually gets injured again.

slants too. if you can do a basic read of the defense pre-snap you can audible into a play that will work 100% of the time.
>single high safety switch your outside wrs to posts
>double high safety playing off the line switch to a quick slant or screen
>aggressive blitz formation switch to a quick comeback or seam pass

Redpilled

Attached: D70kYOcX4AMEotY.jpg (720x666, 70K)

>ravens
>bengals
>Kane Skedderberg

RUN TO SET UP THE PASS
PASS TO SET UP THE RUN
PUNT TO SET UP THE DEFENSE
DEFENSE TO SET UP THE OFFENSE

I don't like this pick, I love it

Guys, what if the freaking cards somehow wom the owl going 11-5 this year and never going above .500 for the rest of Tyler Murphy's career?

It would be worth the memes

what if the cards trade for dak prescott and give him 30m/year

Dallas is the only team stupid enough to give Dak Prescott 30m/year

Guys what if the browns

They are just getting in 1 year early. There's a sizable cap increase next year and a new contract in 2021, which is likely to be a huge cap inctease 30m is going to be the price for any average or worse franchise qb

>DAL: Report: NFL expected to review Zeke incident
What incident? What did he not do this time that they'll suspend him for anyway?

>mfw 5 wins and endless drama

Attached: Hobo-With-A-Shotgun-Ivan-2.jpg (750x350, 42K)

>ravens
>browns
>boomhauer

Based
All triplads must fucking hang

WHITE 80
WHITE SET, HUT
BLUE BLUE BLUE, BLUE BLUE BLUE
ROLL IT BACK, WE'RE GOOD
HELLEN KELLER
WHITE 80 WHITE

Attached: 937AA78A-785A-48BC-B882-528380FB835F.png (775x465, 512K)

BLACK 37
BLACK 37
HAYES HAYES HUT

HALLE BERRY
HALLE BERRY

>ravens
>jaguars
>rusty shackleford

>vikings didn't make the playoffs lol
3536820000000 iranian rial lol

840 million mexican pesos lmao oh no no no no

>remember the vicucks paid cuck cucksins 1967086800000.00 vietnamese dongs fully guaranteed
>wheeze uncontrollably

Attached: 1557711903488.jpg (364x452, 42K)

>801,015,600 swedish krona

Attached: 1556397109861.png (799x799, 498K)

Daniel Jones should just start the season. Maybe we can trade Eli to the Bucs.

Attached: D6VfT_TWkAAin6a.jpg (1269x710, 118K)

>can't draft WRs to save my life in madden

Drafting in Madden is so fucking easy with the scouting system. Just draft people with B+ ratings and high combine scores. You don't even need first round picks to find good players. The only positions that almost always requires you to spend a first round pick for a good player are runningback and cornerback most of the time.

Attached: 1556733630886.png (890x519, 451K)

The CB I usually get are deion tier or bust tier, no inbetween, I'm literally a CB factory

He was belligerent and assaulted a security guard at a concert

You're getting the 6th seed and an Allenbowl with the jags and you're gonna like it

Attached: josh allen.png (512x512, 93K)

madden is easy as hell.
>play on the hardest difficulty.
>have quite literally never lost a game against the AI.
crossing routes always result in someone getting open, and one-on-one deep routes result in the receiver catching the ball about 60% of the time.

it was also caught on video.

saints
packers
I like the simpsons

saints too if the nfcs can get their shit together

>never pay anyone in franchise mode.
>always trade them to some team for first round and other picks.
>record amount of first-rounders I have had is seven.
god I wish it was this easy to schlong teams in real life.

>u
>r
>Homosex

>

Attached: nose.png (485x797, 497K)

The season hasnt even started yet and people are throwing out the hottest takes like the gospel. How about this scenario...the Eagles get slapped up violently this year and completely missed the playoffs, followed by five more years of decline.

Don’t forget
>a stake in ownership

let them live with their delusions for a little bit before crushing reality comes in a few months.

Reminder that there is ZERO (0) evidence that the Cowboys are even thinking about paying Dak $30M and that this is the worst meme of 2019

Attached: Cowboys dab.jpg (554x400, 29K)

Why would this happen? Other than the entire team getting injured again, it doesn't make sense. And even with injuries and busts, they still would have a decent shot at it, as seen last season.

>....the extremely nervous cowcuck whispers to himself for the 3 hundredth time this week

>it doesn't make sense
>last season

Just say you're new to football.

It’s going to happen.

He’ll be overpaid but he’s still a good qb on a good roster.

This is why the eagles are suddenly a great org.

It baffles me that retard teams like the lions still think you can be a running team in 2019

Again, ZERO (0) evidence
They’ll pay him 15 at most

The Patriots literally won the owl off being a run heavy team. If you don't have a good franchise QB, but your defense is legit, being a run first team is viable.

Attached: 7E410835-BC49-43BC-821A-AC2FA143E2C8.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>fitz gets his ring

I'd be okay with it desu.

Didn't Jerry himself say extending Dak was an off season priority?

>32. Buccaneers

Attached: 052C99E4-40F7-4399-B30A-F6F7C906F23F.jpg (416x357, 27K)

>Seahawks are suing their former 2017 second round pick for half of his signing bonus since he suffered a career ending injury shortly after getting drafted and never played a snap for them
Who is in the wrong here

You haven't given any reasoning yet, buttmunch

>good qb
"no"
>on a good roster
debatable

>off-the-field injury, on his own personal time
Yeah, usually I side with the players on shit like this, but this one is probably on him.

>goes ATV off roading and snaps his neck

He supposedly crashed an ATV a couple of months after getting drafted and suffered career ending head / face injuries. It was never specified what he suffered but it must have been a bad concussion

>ATV accident

Don't know why people ride those death machines

Extending him, obviously. But this whole $30 Million a year thing has no basis other than "le Eagles might do it"

Oh, fitz will get his ring alright

Attached: E5AD335A-E322-47E2-8478-6299863D499C.jpg (1999x1124, 144K)

God

In two years or so Wilson probably wont even be a top 3 paid QB so giving Dak $30 mil or so a year isnt out of the realm of possibility, especially when senile old Jones will be the one extending him

they threw it a hundred time in the first two playoff games. no, they arent a ground pound team

Nick Foles has weak sperm.

I was driving at night a few days ago and some niggers were riding atv's and dirt bikes on the road going as fast as possible without any headlights.
I hope they got hit.

OH SHIT user, YOUR TEAM IS DOWN 2 BUT IT'S 4TH AND GOAL ON THE OPP 1. WITH 0:02 LEFT, WHAT'S THE CALL?

If I’m down 2, why not just kick a field goal and end it?

Your kicker, punter, long snapper, and Ngubu are all injured

Audible into a jet sweep, stuffed for loss of yardage, I lose the game, it's a contract year, lose my contract, my TD:int is 15:36 over two years, I'm 37 years old, I'm washed up, bankrupt, wife leaves me, go home, apply for a job at sonic, don't get a call back, drink a 40 with a homeless guy under a bridge (he says his name is colin and that he used to play in the nfl sure lol whatever pal), go home, cry, get signed by the jets

I'll have my QB kick it in, fuck it
youtu.be/EMfaavF1R3E

SLANT PASS RUSSELL

>On November 18, 2015, Flutie's parents Dick and Joan Flutie died from heart attacks one hour apart.
That fucking sucks.

Dak is a Troy Aikman, a carefully patient game manager and WILL win at the least two super bowls. You literally can't deny this

>mfw Tyreek Hill dindu nuffin

Attached: 4mb1dbz.jpg (912x760, 534K)

>You literally can't deny this
I won't have to. The NFCCG and AFC teams will.

Field goal, obviously

fuck off back to pol with your cringey comics

>two billion, four hundred thirty-eight million, twenty thousand Ethiopian Birr

Attached: c41106d.jpg (820x1001, 79K)

Um, no

they dont have the best roster and coach in the league like aikman did. maybe not even top 10

>you can't defeat me
citation needed

Attached: probbed.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

philadelphia e/a/gles

Attached: tenshi15.jpg (588x471, 38K)

>Raiders sign DJ Killings

Y-yeah, but some washedup TE the Patriots signed did Steroids... so the Patriots are horrible.

Is Old Bay banned or something? I haven't seen him in the general today.

>Imagine getting offended by a meme on Yea Forums

Attached: 1ieyc6m18qq01.jpg (750x488, 85K)

>GOAT, they said
youtube.com/watch?v=3povZekCIS0

>that eagles cb getting destroyed on a block
every time

The Patriots had a literal murderer on their team

How did the Eagles and Cardinals have such sneakily good drafts wtf

>"According to a league source, Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has begun throwing overhand with a regulation sized football. This is another step in the rehab process, as Newton remains on schedule to be participating in workouts by training camp - team won’t rush him."

I hope you're all ready for Punished Cam to absolutely destroy anyone in his path this year now that he has arguably the best supporting cast he's ever had.

Attached: 1513624860596.jpg (1044x1074, 88K)

No brakes on the rape train, faggot.

Attached: isthisnowracial.jpg (512x423, 56K)

He was posting under like 4 different trips yesterday and got banned for accidentally posting homosexual CP.

That is some of the best news I've heard since my ex-GF said the baby wasn't mine

based

Foles and his wife lost their 2nd kid
F

Post QBs and their alive kids.

Attached: faggotseverywhere.jpg (1000x600, 633K)

Attached: 1542932887901.jpg (625x352, 58K)

>sexualizing parental intimacy

Attached: artistic.jpg (470x438, 77K)

Name my band

Attached: D70zri2XUAA_t4k.jpg (1199x800, 174K)

Someone call the cops. This man is obviously fucking his children.

Attached: 1552888086396.jpg (714x1024, 94K)

Why do you have an erection?

ur mums in the room

Killer comeback from the man who sexualizes pictures of parents kissing their children.

Your QB is a pedo and the owner is a sex trafficker. Just accept it, Masshole.

And no one fucking cares about your team except boomers who just got flooded out of their home.

Attached: baws.jpg (736x844, 64K)

>BAL: Bisciotti: Chris Moore a 'breakout candidate'
Absolutely fucking based

Also if your team is in the top 10 of OP's list of most reddit teams, fucking kill yourself

Attached: tom-cruise-les-grossman-e1535054140761.jpg (900x652, 50K)

Yikes!

>His team's in the top 31 of the OP's list

Attached: 1360022466284.jpg (255x271, 18K)

>Me and Brady's Sixth Ring

Attached: 1547979492549.png (256x256, 49K)

>signs Mike Glennon to a big contract
>signs Sam Bradford to a big contract
>trades up for Josh Rosen in the 1st round
>cuts Glennon and Bradford
>drafts Kyler Murray first over all
>trades Rosen for peanuts after only half a season of game time
>makes Donnovan McNabb and Warren Moon look sober when they are all on the road
>looks like a chipmunk

How is this man still employeed? Explain this shit to me because its keeping me up at night.

Attached: download (2).jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Nice.

Some teams only exist for comic relief. The Cardinals are one of those teams.
Go away, brady

How pathetic is bradys knee?

Got the job done though. If he hadn't put himself in there, the defender would have been able to make a tackle.

How are you still "employeed"?

Because I'm good at what I do.

Sure you are lol

>Old gay ruins another thread

Imagine being a fan. Shit sucks man.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07-18-30-53.png (2880x1440, 1.55M)

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/30/report-cam-newton-has-begun-throwing-a-football/

Wow, how fucked are these guys?

>reddit bay

>down two.
>at the goalline.
why would I not call a fieldgoal

He's getting his money.

>bradyfags ruin another thread
fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1557872745725.jpg (1070x1196, 467K)

Can't wait for salary cap hell.

Based Richie Incognito putting these stupid fucking rookies on notice.

Attached: Raiders.jpg (585x720, 76K)

Why are Patsfags always the biggest shitposters?
>pie in the sky
>bradysknee
>bradys6thring
>bb
>sean
>flying elvis
>thomas edward patrick
I mean Im sure all but sean (canadian) are all the same person

yeah i know, he got destroyed but he was crucial to the TD

This is a nice little post to distract from your doubleposting.

jesus, no more pats tripfags

Attached: 1558383365237.jpg (312x311, 12K)

>Gold Rush

Attached: jimmy-garoppolo.jpg (780x439, 33K)

Gruden wants to make team heel. He wants to bring back the old school attitude when Kenny Stabler was the QB.

Ah yes... Mistress T... I can work with this

Attached: 1553296879855.jpg (632x420, 35K)

Remember last year when Andrew Luck was "finished" and "would never play football again"?

Attached: 1507577688125.jpg (600x424, 214K)

How does it make you feel knowing that Steve Smith considers himself a Raven and not a Panther?

Smith reconciled with the Panthers last year and now he's going into their Hall of Honor. He was an honorary captain for a game last year. Does no one pay attention to anything that goes on in Carolina?

How does it make you feel that your quarterback looks like a Goomba from super Mario bros?

>Does no one pay attention to anything that goes on in Carolina?
With out Cam your team is basically the Titans. So no, no one gives a fuck about your team, your state, your way of life.

Well they better, because Torrey Smith just took a pay cut which means the Panthers are going to cuck both the Clowns and the Ratbirds out of McCoy.

I wouldnt go as far as but hes right about the panthers. Nothing against the Carolinas themselves except stop trying to claim your seafood is good when I visit. I'm a Marylander, my seafood standard is higher than everyone elses.

>ABOUT MISTRESS T
>Do you like a mature woman in control? Whether playing your cuckoldress wife, bitch boss, twisted teacher, Dominant "MILF" or straight up Dominatrix, you're going to be wrapped around my pinky.

Wow, what a surprise. Turkfag and Old Gay are actual cucks that watch cuckold porn.

Also trip on faggot

Attached: withdrawing_projections.jpg (540x205, 10K)

Marylands claim to fame are fucking lobsters in mayo on a French roll. Stop acting like it's anything but a decent fucking sandwich.

Attached: lobster-roll-ck-226594-l.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>Marylands claim to fame are fucking lobsters in mayo on a French roll.

Attached: Dont let me take the bait murph.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Lobster roll has no relation to Maryland dumbfk

I don't use a trip you cuckold retard. You and turkfag are the ones who know this woman by name who does a bunch of cuck porn.

>implying crabcakes are some feat of culinary art

i'm a fan of her body of work more than her art.

Lobsters are the greatest scam pulled by m*rylanders and jew englanders, overpriced ocean cockroaches, disgusting.

>I only kinda like her cuck porn

She looks like an older version of someone i know.

>lobster

No one in Maryland eats that pleb food

Biggest bitch since Sticky Stumps

Never even had it; guess I'm not missing much.

Prawn >>> Lobster >>> Crab >>>>>> Shrimp >>>>>>>>>>> Crawdad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>squid >> Octopus >>>> everything else

Pretty much all seafood is shit. Especially shrimps.

Exactly this but opposite

What a shitty hot take
You fit in perfectly here.

Have you not had prawn? they're delectable, same with lobster, got family from Louisiana and they can kill it with the way they make it...same with Chicken and Gumbo, very tasty!

most agreeable post ive read all day

12-0

>caring about soccer
>caring about underage
>tripadvisor & trivago
Doesn't change that shrimp is still a shitty food.

What is your stance on Steak or BBQ?

Is that why you like the taste?

WE EXTEND THE PLAY SO WE CAN SPEND MORE TIME AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS!

>BEER
>WINGS
>SPORTS

Our bathroom counter tops are now %17 cleaner for your cocaine, snort away boys!

>is more worried about what Liberace sundress goes best with his leopard trilby than he is about actually winning games
>will either fake injury or find another way of missing games until his contract is up and then disappear from the nfl forever
and nothing of value will be lost

BBQ is as much a food as boiling is.

sexual tension

sex tapes. or drugs. or murder.

jacking a guy off while saying domineering things at a camera is not art. please fucking drink bleach.

sea bugs sea bugs sea bugs sea bugs sea bugs. tasty poop eating sea bugs.

What is your stance on whizzies and dinkdonks?

Punt

uhhh.... uhh... onside kick

>tfw no more grunk

Attached: 1553662455646.webm (1280x704, 1.21M)

>Gerald McCoy might be coming to the Panthers
We dont need a secondary, just sack the QB every play
Easy

Attached: B895A541-9FE7-420B-8437-87923CB0DDA3.jpg (673x604, 26K)

based turkbro telling it like it is

This except I really like fried oysters

who?

Now we're talking

Attached: gym-shorts.jpg (735x490, 41K)

it still hurts
thought he said he wanted to sign with a contender lol

Attached: 1529042312699.jpg (512x512, 27K)

Attached: 1537310395874.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Attached: 1557951850892.png (960x422, 98K)

Attached: if you read this youre a fag.gif (960x422, 128K)

>packers 3rd

:/

>This is now outdated
>stoolers

Attached: 1556560603541.png (800x1700, 460K)

>NYC is #1 in population
>however, NYG is #13 in reddit following
Based gnats

Attached: 2004162205.jpg (296x307, 26K)

>219 Pressures
>15 more than the next closest worst O line

>Still posts
70% comp, 4298 Yards, 30 Td 10 Int with a 99.7 Rating

>Rodgers posts 62.2 Completion %
>25 Tds, 2 ints, 4442 yards, starts all 16
>7th fucking ranked O Line and cant even win more than 7 games

Get fucked, your team is trash, glad the old fuck died too.

If the Vikings O Line is ranked even 20th (29th last year) next year they'll be in the NFCCG again, while youre getting your boi hole pounded by Mr I cant chug a beer Rodgers.

profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2018-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-all-32-teams-units-after-week-17

Today I found out that on youtube there is a video where the players from the Bills literally pretend "Wide Right" never happened, and they went on to win 3 more superb owls after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=2s03KImkSTA

Attached: 1538905027828.jpg (427x461, 36K)

>Get fucked, your team is trash, glad the old fuck died too.

hey man that's kinda taking it a bit too far :(

Yeah I take it back, thought about it for a minute, youre right.

That's okay, I forgive you.

>regulation sized football.
>not The Duke
what a little bitch

so he'll finally be promoted to mod.

"accidentally"

does he have a football future?

Attached: 7dcad355fb8841ff34293ca3e875b4aa.png (286x235, 90K)

now just because no living entity would procreate with you, doesn't mean you take cheap shots. you will never be as successful as nick foles, you will remain in your Rhode island shithole jerking off to pinup black girls. you're a sad disgusting fuck. unironically blow your fucking brains out you waste of oxygen. I expected nothing less intelligent to be produced by your should-be lobotomized """brain""". oh did I tell you to kill yourself yet? you should.

>eagles and ravens fans openly flaunting their love of cuck porn
>wow that is so based dude
I hate this board.

If he's healthy this season, Panthers make the NFCCG.

Attached: 6t2362562456.gif (497x280, 1.57M)

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0009.jpg (1408x880, 889K)

>yfw
>dbw
>dso

Attached: B008297F-ED2E-4362-BAA7-7FCD8950FB49.png (534x627, 536K)

Attached: 1454985296620.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

avatarfagging is against the rules.

>giants
>new york city
user, I...

>N’Keal, Winovich, Joejuan, and Harris in the draft
>Largely-injured draft class from last year returning, including breakouts LB Bentley and CB Jackson
>Michael Bennett added
>Schedule is piss
>Only one hard game away from home at the Eagles immediately after a bye
literally who can stop >us

Attached: AEA3D872-2FC3-4A7E-A8FB-069AF085D7D3.jpg (1200x570, 53K)

PederGOAT, if he gets another chance
Maybe the Bears if Trubisky improves
Definitely no one in the AFC

Don't forget that Ravens game at M&T before the bye, too. Those fuckers no matter how bad or mediocre they happen to be, they seem to pull some kinda bullshit out of their ass and make it a game vs >us

yeah but
>Lameme Hackson
I think >we’ll be fine

Is Clowney a bust?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 8.46.55 AM.png (1148x1178, 980K)

>fields bad CBs
>rushes only 4
>still shuts down good offenses
Is Gym Shorts a Cox/Graham babby?

Attached: millsdone.jpg (656x369, 51K)

I honestly don't think anyone can. after the losses to Detroit and Tennessee, I thought last year was finally the wall. This year Brady arguably has even more help and I'd argue that most of the playoff teams from last year have not improved.
If I had to make a bet, Saints in the owl. Sean Payton is probably the best strategic option vs. Belichick

>Forgetting about the Owener

Attached: 1542069110306.jpg (640x589, 121K)

The Panthers have a secondary but their defensive backs were asked to plaster virtually every play because they had zero pass rush last year.

Imagine how good James Bradberry would be if he had a pass rush in front of him. Maybe then people would stop giving him the "You're not Josh Norman" treatment.

>lameme

Beli will take a huge fucking shit on him

>Cornerbacks are more important than defensive linemen in today's leg
>Pass rush doesn't matter anymore

Attached: 1549087748758.png (645x729, 77K)

Reminder that the New Orleans Saints were lovable underdogs who got screwed out of the Super Bowl so the NFL could prop up a big market in LA. The Saints' players are so humble and are not arrogant or showboats in any way. Sean Payton has never done anything wrong and has most certainly never encouraged his players to deliberately injure their opponents. Their fans are most certainly not bandwagoners who most certainly were just as passionate about their team when they went 7-9 three years in a row. They are all good boys who dindu nuffin.

gotta win a playoff game to get to the nfccg

trubisky would have to revolutionize his play to be able to beat the patriots in a superbowl

Attached: hicksbear.png (820x1229, 1.56M)

oline ranking doesnt matter if the QB is taking a 4 second dropback every 3rd down
likewise, captian dink and dunk will put up decent stats with any oline but get shut down by any good defense because he cant stretch the field

>matt lafleur has an achilles tear
packers anoited themselves as the meme team of 2019

Honestly, who cant stop us?

Attached: 7EC6683E-A7D1-4AC6-8620-32787168DFA3.jpg (535x606, 183K)

>accidentally

Kill yourself

Jets

>Have league's worst O-Line in 2018
>Barely improve it because DUDE LET'S JUST DRAFT WIDE RECEIVERS AIR RAID LMAO

I give Kliff Kingsbury two years tops.

I mean, he would just need to score more than 13 points. Maybe less, the Bears defense is better than the Rams'.

yourselves.

The season hasnt even started and the Packers are already BTFO. Unless the loss of his legs gives Matt Lefleur Professor X like mental abilities.

Attached: v2ZA8np.jpg (436x441, 28K)

why are you replying to me, I said nothing about the packers tripnigger.

I obviously replied to the wrong person. Calm down Suzy.

Reminder you can determine the quality of a sports commentator/analysts/youtuber by how they address the Redskins.
>If they say the name, they are fine.
>If they give it a childish nickname, they are a demi-faggot and you should proceed with caution.
>If they refuse to call them anything but, "Washington," they are a faggot.
>If they spend longer complaining about the name than they do talking about the actual news regarding the team, they are giant faggots who should be ignored and never brought up in any regard unless in response to, "how not to be a commentator/analyst/youtuber."

Attached: 71Yj3ff6S2L._SL1500_ (2).jpg (875x1500, 148K)

Autism

Autism

Attached: 1527188541775.jpg (2982x2040, 1.06M)

>no turk flag

Attached: 1550643871028.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Imagine getting BTFO by a city that all of spee agrees has the most abhorrent fans in all of sports

Such a stale meme. There are definitely worse fan bases than Philly's.

I shall now list most all the wide receivers that Cam Newton has had from 2011 to 2017:

>Steve Smith
>Brandon LaFell (meh)
>Armanti Edwards (lol)
>Louis Murphy (literally who)
>Ted Ginn Jr. (Elite drop artist)
>Domenik Hixon (Had one all-time great play and never did anything again)
>Tavarres King (Never lived up to potential)
>Kelvin Benjamin (Fat bastard)
>Corey Brown (Scrub everywhere besides Carolina)
>Brenton Bersin (nepotism hire)
>Jerricho Cotchery (Old as fuck)
>Devin Funchess (Iron waffle hands)
>Kaelin Clay (Brick hands, dropped critical playoff TD)
>Russell Shepard (Special teamer)

When are people going to accept that Cam isn't a "WR killer" and that he's just never had a very good receiving corps until now? People seem to have this idea that Funchess is going to be elite now that he has an "actual quarterback throwing to him", but he's just...not that guy, just like Kelvin wasn't.

Louis Murphy was pretty based in Oakland

>booing santa
>pelting their own players with batteries
>their stadium equipped with its own jail
>that one that intentionally threw up on an 11 year old at a phillie game
>beating up Chief Zee
>Jumping into the penalty box to fight Tie Domi
Nah, you're all degenerates

r8

Attached: qbtierlist.jpg (1199x758, 210K)

>leaving out legendary 2x Super Bowl champion WR Torrey Smith

jameis, baker too high

>Nick Foles's wife had a miscarriage
Damn that sucks

The cutoff was 2017. Moore, Samuel, Smith, Wright, and Hogan are by far the best WR corps Cam has ever had.

Eli should be in the elite category because you can't spell elite without eli

Post your TD celebration

Attached: 1514169332000.gif (446x324, 2.89M)

lmao

Not too bad.
>Mayfield, Newton. Wentz should be a bit lower
>Goof should be a bit higher

Also should be a tier between not terrible and lol, not counting the rookie/unproven tier.

Trubisky is way too low, Jamies is way too high, move Baker to above average, move Wentz to above average.

Also, Goff is borderline elite

>eagles
>bucs
>dale

Kys cuckboy

Attached: 1538434943762.gif (480x360, 1.52M)

>Crying over a clump of cells
Who's the real cuck, fagboi?

Based white boi spreading his girlfriends ass for Zeke

Attached: AjTWlE3.gif (600x338, 2.62M)

>Thinking I'm a cowcuck fan
>being obsessed with cowcucks
You're making us look bad, faggot.

Attached: 1554807196864.png (900x1000, 205K)

chuck pagano is a way better matchup for brady and bb than wade phillips. get out of here with that

he'll probably have better sideline mobility than some of the fat/elderly coaches in history

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0002.jpg (1426x891, 912K)

Attached: 1547615289262.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

Attached: 1509024421849.gif (350x264, 593K)

>santa
Completely misunderstood. It was a random drunk fan in a santa hat the team pulled from the crowd because they didn't have an actual santa. That and also the organization was in the middle of a solid run of incompetence.
>batteries
Overblown. One or two dumb assholes, and it happens elsewhere too. And I don't know about their own players, haven't heard of that.
>jail
Holding area for drunk assholes. They have them in other stadiums.
>puking
One guy, and no one defends him
>Zee
He was asking for it, and also deserves it. It's a dumb mascot that shouldn't exist.
>penalty box
Domi provoked the fans, and the guy fell in accidentally.

But anyway, you can find anecdotes about fans being dumb assholes in literally any city.

Why are armadillos so cute?

Duck Poopscott is the worst in his tier, and should probably be moved down if possible.

>Goof
>better than Wentz or Cam
Um, no.

>And I don't know about their own players, haven't heard of that.

Google 'doug pederson batteries'

Not bad. I'd drop Ben, Wentz and definitely Mayfield and raise Watson and Goff

Ah~hyuck

Attached: 1545024228971.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

That does it, I'm going to call Lamar Jackson the N-word!

MR GOODELL GET DOWN

THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS!

checked

Attached: 1550186252270.gif (607x609, 821K)

Will he make a return for the 2019 season lads?

Attached: sza0op0lgdjz.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I LOVE MY QUARTERBACK PATRICK MAHOMES

Attached: 1544415835463.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Someone get this hothead outta here

Your oline

Brees down
Ryan up
Big Ben down
Stafford down
Jameis down
Trubisky up
Garop maybe in small sample size?

>tfw hitting the gym 4 times a week
>tfw 3 months alcohol free

Attached: went-from-a-tiny-twink-to-the-muscle-bound-freak-you-23614442.png (500x300, 86K)

Epic reddit posts, upvoted!

Attached: 1545799689494.gif (607x609, 514K)

gib soop bak plz now jasg

Attached: AA39C99E-CC6E-46E5-B9D6-38FF3BBF8A05.png (613x556, 91K)

Attached: duane.gif (480x320, 697K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI

Attached: uploads1554842048776-468.gif (680x813, 388K)

why are you still watching nfl? every play gives the players long lasting brain damage. how can you watch this?

same reason people watch russian car crash videos all the time, it's funny to laugh at subhumans getting hurt

Why do people watch boxing?

If you box or enjoy watching boxing, you're probably a psychopath at some level

Attached: D99025AC-E529-4A57-A333-8FFEB327D23C.png (861x877, 186K)

You probably dont like fishing, hunting or bullfighting either you fucking pansy

Fishing and hunting is based, but I unironically root for the bull in bullfights.

CAHR PAHR

Attached: 000.jpg (480x595, 92K)

Everyone roots for the bull.

cringe and seethepilled

You work for the White House? All this spin...you could be the next Huckabee Sanders

Pateiors
Chargers
Colts
Ravens
Chiefs
Browns

Rams
Panthers
Eagles
Packers
Bears
Saints

Pats vs Pants in the owl

>Chorgers
>making the offs two years in a row

>Ratbirds
>LeMeme

>Queefs
>Mutt got taped and lost their players because they can't stop nigging

>Browns
lol

>Rasm
>Goof

>Niggles
>Making the playoffs after inevitably running with Sudfield after week 6 when Wentz gets hauled off the field on a stretcher with a fractured ass

>Da burrs doing anything this year after losing their DC and getting CHUCK FUCKING PAGANO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541895534449.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>any criticism of my argument is just spin
Classic. You are completely useless.

I agree all those teams will regress (except maybe the browns) but at least 3 still make the playoffs

*snatched another chain*

Attached: talib.jpg (721x414, 94K)

Too bad he couldn't snatch another ring

Eagles
Redskins
Cowboys
Giants

Bears
Packers (WC)
Lions
Vikings

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Buccs

Seahawks
Rams (WC)
Niners
Cards

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pats
Bills
Jets
Phins

Steelers
Browns (WC)
Bengals
Ravens

Texans
Colts (WC)
Jags
Titans

Chefs
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos

TOP 5 COLOR SHIRTS POWER RANKINGS\
1. BLACK
POWER GAP
2. WHITE
3. RED
POWER GAP
4. BLUE
5. PURPLE
9999. GREEN
100000. EVERYTHING ELSE

because I myself have brain damage and can relate to the players

>You are completely worthless.
Ouch. Such powerful Boomer insults. Don't you have some colored folks to yell at from your porch, or some commemorative Nascar plates to wash?

Why does Old Gay ruin everything?

Because you're a faggot, bitchknees

>it's an oldgay with his trip off accusing other tripfaggots of having their trips off

Attached: cringe.png (329x374, 299K)

Fucking tripfags
Ruining every thread

Kill yourself old gay

Hourly reminder that Gronk is a divine hero

Attached: last ball.jpg (1326x1410, 129K)

I know it's you you stupid faggot
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/EryMhiXhxOtteo1uGxqviA/

Goof is not an issue anymore, brainlet

Attached: 6F5F0848-24EA-4825-876A-EC9EDC69CBD2.jpg (556x700, 87K)

How mentally ill

Who?

>Me and Brady's Sixth Ring

Attached: 1547178679544.png (1427x111, 15K)

>bottles
OH NO NO NONONO

BTFO

FUCKING BASED

>archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/EryMhiXhxOtteo1uGxqviA/
Wow, all those posters are a tripfag, even the anonymous ones!

>me and bradys sixth ring

Attached: 1541523484002.jpg (335x350, 18K)

Hey, don't make fun of Bradyssixthvagina great Old Bay!

>literally me and brady's sixth ring way of arguing

>me and Bradys Sixth Ring
Kill yourself

>oldgay arguing with his other tripcode avatars
Is there any proof OldGay, Reddy, BradysSixthVagina, the Roach, and Sean aren't all the same mentally ill faggot?

Attached: 138581-138891.jpg (320x481, 15K)

If bortles was playing QB in Super Bowl 53 the rams would’ve bootyblasted the gaytriots, which is what they’re going to do this year

Attached: CA64F281-0AFA-4ACD-AF63-31F8B236B53B.png (368x564, 64K)

Which one was more embarrassing

Cuckme's
>At least I'm not autistic anymore

Or

Faggotsknee's
>me and Brady's Sixth Ring

Shutup

every tripfag is embarrassing, especially the ones with their trips off

>Thinking BrownBottles is a good qb
>Not recognizing Coughlin was the reason the jags beat the pats

Rams picking up Blake was probably the most retarded move of the off-season. The guy has not, and will never, be a trustworthy qb1.

Bradys ring is alright

smooth OldGay. not disproving

how embarrassing
some niggas will never beat tom brady in the super bowl

don't include me please.

Attached: 1440869574210.jpg (2000x1333, 1.56M)

You literally posted cuck porn and 'agreed' with OldGay that it was great.

henlo fren i love you
keep being based from roachistan

i didn't say anything about cuck porn, i only said that i love her body of work, not her art. She looks like an older version of someone i wanna fuck but couldn't.

thanks fren

Attached: apu.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Once again...jacking a guy off while looking into a camera and saying domineering shit does not quantify as "art"

You and OldGay are literally confirmed cucks

cringe

It just also happens that the only thing she's notable for according to her Pornhub page is cuckold porn. It doesn't help that the title of literally the first video on her page is "Cuckolded by a tough guy" followed by her next video "Get fag trained on freak cock". So not only cuck porn, but turning straight guys gay.

I don't buy that you and Old Bay aren't cucks. You didn't just have a picture of her, you both knew that bitch by name.

t. bradysbagina

Attached: 1522607694911.jpg (860x860, 109K)

hahahahahaha

>trying this hard to deflect his admitted love of being cuckolded
PATHETIC! DAY OF THE BOOT!!! DAY OF THE BOOT!!!DAY OF THE BOOT!!!DAY OF THE BOOT!!!DAY OF THE BOOT!!!DAY OF THE BOOT!!!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>everyone m-making fun of me is just my boogeyman!
Nah we're making fun of you because you literally admitted to being a cuck, you retard.

Attached: 1558821975951.gif (300x225, 852K)

>old gay

Attached: 1509676474333.jpg (764x264, 28K)

stay mad

Attached: QgB7GYo.png (1308x1332, 179K)

>this faggot gets off when he watches cuck porn
>so does Old Gay

>The absolute state of /nfl/ in the off season
ABSOLUTE YIKES

Holy mad lol

"body of work," my god you're thick skulled

>i only said that i love her body of work, not her art.
So this is the "I just read it for the stories" of cuck fetishists?

see

I made a joke about her being fat you retards

Attached: Oscar Award Winning Cringe.jpg (600x600, 56K)

thanks for the (You)s, i'm gonna chill and watch some basedball.

Attached: 1553804231577.jpg (570x487, 78K)

Man, turkcuck and old cuck sure are getting mad after getting exposed. Look at all of this damage control panic. Just remember to hang onto those screenshots, lest they forget.

t. The most cucked tripfag on Yea Forums

Go Orioles!

based turkchad working the clueless simps into a seething shoot

>watch some basedball
Oh boy, more cuckporn.
Hey OldGay.

Attached: turkandoldgaycuckold.png (2768x1480, 1.18M)

>h-haha, i was just trolling guys. g-gonna chill and watch something else for a bit heheh
Don't forget to stop by Mistress T's page afterwards, cuck. She's waiting to turn you gay on some bull's cock.

>getting this autistic over a picture
hello bradys sixth knee!

>being this mad on the internet
kek lol oh no
nice fake trip, also
>orioles

Attached: billyh.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Old gay and folesfag, name a more cucked duo

>he went through the trouble of making this picture
Your autism knows no bounds. Nu E******ers deserve the gas.

>Reddy also enjoys the works of Mistress T

Attached: 732021929922.jpg (562x437, 38K)

>turkbro/emmabro is actually a cuck
i should be surprised but im really not

I like lots of porn. Mainly those involving your mother

>every tripfag is a cuck
Not really surprising tbqh

>Get fag trained on freak cock

Attached: 9ca.png (400x600, 314K)

Mistress T is the one being cucked in the first one though... thats just regular porn

are you implying BradysSixthVagina is autistic for not liking Cuck porn as you, OldGay & Reddy do?

t. cuckedknee

t. bradyswifessixthson

>Mistress T is the one being cucked in the first one though
how does that make any sense if she's the one having sex in it?

Don't try to make sense of cuckedd tripfag logic

Shut up bradyssixtholdgaycumingtoblackguysfuckingmistresst

The whole cuck thing is just a dumb buzzword, dont try to make sense of it

Not in this instance, in this instance it's oldGay, the Turk, and Reddy cuming to videos of a woman getting fucked by other men and she calls them faggots

t. Old gay
Just stop posting, you fucking faggot.

>'Seeking similar couples or exceptional muscular well-hung single men.' Inside Roger Stone's swinging marriage where he posted ads online and frequented notorious sex clubs with his 'insatiable' wife
>Roger Stone, 66, and his wife Nydia were regulars of notorious private sex club Capitol Couples in Washington D.C. in the mid-1990s
>The club often was home to one big orgy with sex acts openly taking place on the dance floor, in back rooms, and even the bar, with porn running on TV sets
>A journalist working undercover at Capitol Couples and his date were approached by a duo who identified themselves as Roger and 'Nikki'
>Not only were the Stones exposed as swing club aficionados, but they were also linked to personal ads to meet other couples and single men

How would you know unless you watched? Also how is this worse than jerking off to traps like bradysknee and bb do?

>deflect
Hey, OldGay

Attached: 1542905792575.gif (480x270, 528K)

>the flags

Attached: 0515f2a78cdaaf8483036a5992517b611f4b0f.jpg (640x960, 55K)

Trip on oldgay

No, he's saying "body of work" as in he likes her physical body, you child

are we ever going to discuss the nfl?

No. Autistic anons ruined it. Season is cancled.

>No, he's saying "body of work" as in he likes her physical body, you child... as it gets fucked by other men while she calls you a sissy faggot who gets hard to their steel-like cock
FTFY

It's the offseason. What do you want to talk about?

Why is everyone focused on this when we could be discussing how the Ravens will embarass the Browns and beat the Patricheats to win the Super Bowl?

No shit you retard. Saying you like cuck porn for the actresses' body is as retarded as saying you read playboy for the stories. Nobody buys that. Trip back on, old cuck.

T. Old bay

>I can work with this...

Attached: 215688.png (420x411, 288K)

There's nothing left to discuss really. Finding out that turkfag and old gay are cucks is about as exciting as these threads will get in the offseason.

I don't think he ever said he watches cuck porn

at least all know now I am not Old Bay.

I really, really enjoy cuckolding

Are you telling me there are actually people itt that don't watch cuck porn and pretend they are the guy doing the cucking?

>responding to your own humiliation with another trip
You really are a cuck, old gay.

He just called her fat. Hence the gay/tv/ meme

he only watches the first 20 seconds of it

The absolute fucking state of this thread.

Attached: 1553366134177.jpg (250x206, 7K)

>reddit bay

literally the only way OldGay would know that generic ass bitch is if he was the biggest fan of her body of work

>he doesn't appreciate a good cuck thread

lol ok faggot, next I bet you'll tell me you don't love it when your wife's boyfriend doesn't use a condom lmao

It's implied, genius.

Hey old gay

normal day on 4channel tbqh

>turkfag and old gay get exposed
>sudden rapidfire shitposting from LJGOAT and an anonymous us flag trying to downplay the cuckold reveal
top kek

It's official, /nfl/ is now more autistic than /hoc/ and /mlb/ combined. Well done fellas

Ljgoat is getbrady. Ever notice how one disappears when the other shows up? Its way to blatent to be oldbay, besides this isnt really his modus operandi but it is getbradys

>now

we're number 1!

Why, because two cucks outed themselves and we made fun of them? I think the real autist is you where every normal event seems like "autism".

>is now
welcome to offseason nfl

What did OldGay do? Not scrolling up.

real men jack off to Danica Collins solo videos

t. Tripfag trying to cover for being exposed as a cuck

New Thread

uh uh yea
my mans old baysed
keep ya seethin
til ya stop breathin

Triggered a pats tripfag and now all hell broke loose

>What did OldGay do? Not scrolling up
That queer turkfag Eagles fan posted some cuckold porn woman, and OldGay somehow recognized her immediately and then both of them scrambled to make excuses for why they knew this woman who basically only does cuck and "turning straight guys gay" porn. Turkfag left in embarassment. OldGay is shitposting like crazy trying to downplay it.

YIKES!!!

>why yes, I do post in /nfl/, how could you tell?

Attached: EA0846EF-6AF4-43CD-85F2-57ABF5A4DE00.jpg (600x594, 56K)

>turkfag left

Attached: 1558848252314.jpg (634x490, 23K)

The Browns or Ravens have a decent chance to make the playoffs. Steelers and Bengals could very well have a bad year. Packers won the nfc north once after losing 8 games.

Not saying they'll do anything but get blown out but they could make it by just being less shit.

Drink bleach.

>purple anywhere in the top 100

Found the negroe

The greatest tight end in football history

Attached: gronk choofs.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)