Eternal Arsenal Thread

*feels bad man*

Attached: 60801518_139609253789832_3373959887147714822_n.jpg (1063x1113, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2UPBZntebE
twitter.com/navcfc_/status/1133877885708771329
youtube.com/watch?v=leR-FoPRIKc
skysports.com/football/news/11670/11731272/arsenal8217s-europa-league-final-woe-undermines-unai-emerys-rebuild
youtube.com/watch?v=q3NRS9OdfSE
theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/may/29/baku-arsenal-unai-emery-chelsea?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=6Hmjf3rFlr8
arseblog.com/2019/05/arsecast-extra-episode-290-30-05-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=DI0rWHHUmzA
tiermaker.com/create/arsenal-2018-19-squad-49986
youtube.com/watch?v=nz2bI5732Hg
twitter.com/DaleyDivorne/status/1133872451539152897
straitstimes.com/sport/football/football-arsenal-boss-emery-hints-at-potential-departures-concedes-chelsea-deserved
twitter.com/muller_cpfc/status/1133855131768897541
twitter.com/clivepafc/status/1134555192991596551
youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7088185/Arsenals-finances-disarray-missing-Champions-League-means-45m-spend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anyone trying to pin the hammering on Cech being disloyal when you should be looking at the fucking atrocious incompetent juvenile defending while Cech actually kept Arsenal in the game entire first half

I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves, that's one pathetic cope.

I feel quite good actually, hopefully we don’t qualify for Europa league next year then a proper rebuild can be underway, this Europa league run only painted over the cracks.

Cringe! Yikes!

What was he thinking at this exact moment?

Attached: C8831C0E-CDFB-402E-915F-3FDB83DC2FBD.jpg (750x740, 119K)

>Rating aubamemeyang because of his goal tally
He's shit and it was obvious

>a proper rebuild can be underway
Care to elaborate?

"I wish I was eating dinner with Erdoğan right now."

Why wasn't Dennis Suarez playing?

At the end of the day lads at least we had a nice finish from Iwobi. I didn't know he could kick a ball that well. The future looks good.

*beaten at near post*

Attached: 1552953318059.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Nice marking there from Koscielny.

My back hurts.
Why couldn't I get banned like Miki?
I wish I was at home playing fortnite.

Arsenal sucks ass and I'm glad you cunts got destroyed.

Fuck off you fat fuck

I blame Wenger
If he had bought Hazard while he was at lille
And not sold Giroud
And we had spent money better rather than getting Mustafi
Amd paying ozil massive wages
None of this would be happening

Giroud is a Turk

>didn't score once in the first half with multiple chances
>cacazette diving instead of trying to score after going past kepa
>memename-niles
>le 40 million pound invisible man
>selling giroud for no reason at all

Mustafi didn't even start and he's actually good

Arsenal don't have the funds for a proper rebuild

They would if they sold Aubameyang and Ozil, that's already around 90m (60m + 30m) in this market + the 50m or so they already have. A player like Brandt would improve the squad and he's apparently going for fucking 25m and Manolas is around 40m

>4RSENA1

I remember you retards giving shit to Wenger for not buying Lacrapzette for years. Now that you have him you're giving him shit for buying him.
You guys are pathetic hypocrites that support a garbage club and deserve to be relegated 5 times in a row at least.

ROBBIE NOT A SINGLE PLAYER WAS GOING TO COME APPLAUD US UNTIL XHAKA SAID TO
DISGRACEFUL ROBBIE
KILL THEM ALL ROBBIE

Who would take Ozil on his wages?

Mustafi would have been perfect for this game, every time he played in this formation we ended up with a clean sheet but Emery was too pussy to start him because then he would have been blamed for the loss because for some reason people give a shit about what the mutts on AFTV have to say so he just started the most popular players out of sheer pussiness.

based Canadian Mustafi cocksucker

based kiwi responder to canadian mustafi cocksucker

What part of Chelsea are you from lads?

How the fuck did Napoli lose to this shower of shit?

Who in the fuck is going to spend 60m on old man Aubameyang. He’s gonna be 30 next month

Miss me yet?

Attached: foto_0000000920190204083723.png (620x350, 290K)

United after they sell poobag
United after they sell Lucaca

United are not that shoe on the head retarded

>le dribble in to the corner and lose the ball man
He's shit unless the entire team is built around him

The Bayern players arranged secret training sessions when Ancelotti was there

m8

Based leaf

the only reason they got conned into buying Sanchez was because City wanted him, no one wants this lazy cockroach

As an Arsenal fan. I'm glad they lost.

Got some great laughs from bitch ass cry baby fans out of it.

We'll beat them in the home leg.

Bahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 5CF2E02A-9610-4CBE-B052-0DC70978B2BE.jpg (622x983, 156K)

Yes they are

Attached: images (29).jpg (320x319, 12K)

we had over two weeks to prepare for this game

shows how bad Emery's training is

>acting like "being prepared" would suddenly make players good

Bahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 300BD5D3-9288-4C1E-B313-B936469CA4E7.png (549x702, 771K)

Ozil could train 100 years and still have milk rather blood in his veins

Arsenal? isn't that the team that lost badly yesterday?

Any updates on the Iwobi to Liverpool situation?

For Arsenal, and only Arsenal, there was a place in next season's Champions League at stake. It was they who had more supporters in the stadium. Only their players were on a bonus for winning this competition. Only their team were committed to an open-top bus parade should they bring the trophy back to London. It was a bigger game for them.

>Arsenal are the first team to concede four in a single half of a Europa League final in any of its incarnations dating back 47 years.

Attached: 1558582867485.jpg (750x1000, 93K)

absolute state of this club

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 12K)

Lmao

Worldwide trends

Arsenal
991K Tweets
Chelsea
738K Tweets
Emery
62.5K Tweets
Özil
20.5K Tweets
Iwobi
35K Tweets
Auba
11.5K Tweets
Wenger
18.8K Tweets
Giroud
136K Tweets
Hazard
400K Tweets
Europa League
303K Tweets

>people arguing the 8-2 was worse than that shitshow
That wasn't a cup final you stupid niggers, this was much much worse.

Can someone please inform me how we went from RVP, Fabregas, Arshavin etc to this??

Wenger

Down under and in the valley.

R E D U C E D
E
D
U
C
E
D

What are your guy's feelings on a complete paradigm shift in terms of building a youth-centered team with little to no big names at all?
I feel like Arsenal don't have the money to buy those big players anyways and their wage bill is shocking for what they've got. Even with Laca, Auba and Ozil they are still a shit team, I don't think any big-name player will change that. Nobody over the age of 25 should be starting.

we didnt even put up a fight last night.. just rolled over and got smashed by chelsea. wtf

Attached: 1544996994779.jpg (1092x1037, 188K)

or get bale and coutinho

sure but if we can only finish 5th with the squad of international players in their prime who cost 200k a week each where will we finish with this team of 19 year old literal who's everyone wants to play? we would finish bottom half or something, and theres no guarantee we even find good young players because our scouting is shit, and theres no guarantee they will develop because our coaching is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=V2UPBZntebE

First half was good mate, after chelsea first goal things went fubar, i'll give a SAF quote: it's a fokken desgress

Ozil truly is the biggest fraud

>Giving Willock above a 1

Previous times I saw Willock as a sub he was total shit and achieved nothing. This time he could at least carry the ball forward. Well worth 3/10. Not that they need another lightweight inside forward.

is it time to admit that under Wenger, arsenal would of got top 4 this season? plastic arsenal customers chased off an innocent man who was the best they will ever have

>entire fanbase is praising iwobi again because he made a couple runs and lucked out with one goal when the game was done
like clockwork

>under Wenger, arsenal would of got top 4 this season
On what grounds?

>blaming the players
>posting (((AFTV)))

We were robbed of a penalty that would have completely changed the outcome of the game. The (((refs))) were instructed to not let a Turk team win the final. The elites were starting to get nervous after Obamayang openly supported black nationalism during the EL quarter final in London and are now hoping to break up the Turk structure within the team by attempting to undermine its financial stability.

Why are you doing this?

Attached: 1543725701731.jpg (718x717, 171K)

under the grounds of him being a much better manager than emery

i used to think you were a dickhead but now i understand you are an arsenal hating troll sent to make arsenal fans hate this general and leave, and now i think youre based

And then you're stuck with the same garbage defence. The worst thing about the team at the moment is you don't even know where to start rebuilding it. The entire thing is trash.

why does jamaican pretend he's black?
why does 190 kilo pretend he's not an ogre?

Mental illness?

This was the moment when it started to go downhill.

Attached: napoli-arsenal-180419zg.jpg (968x749, 67K)

Leave international silverware to us.

Attached: 1557444904370.png (1142x1136, 452K)

desu id say the 2006 final was the tipping point. itd been an uphill climb for like 10 years, and now its been downhill for 13. if only we didnt bottle it. were never getting back there, if spurs win im going to tibet to become a monk

Notice how at the start of the season Aubameyang was getting his dick sucked 24/7 by (((reddit))) and (((AFTV))) because they thought that they could use him to promote their race mixing agenda but as soon as he came out as a black nationalist now everyone is shitting on him even though statistically he performs more or less on the same level. You can keep pretending that you don't see the anti-Turk agenda but sooner or later it will become hard to deny.

Wonder how would it look with Mkhitaryan. He'd be playing instead of AMN, I reckon.
Anyway, I don't really remember what led to first goal, although it feels like Cech could've done more to save it, but goals #2 and #4 and the pen all happened because some fucking goof decided to lose the ball in the middle and not trace back. Fucking disgraceful. Yet another game Arsenal surrendered. They bottled the league and they bottled the Europa League. Defending was shite, 'nuff said. The DM's were not so bad I think, kept it tight in the first half. Oezil really got on me nerves, I mean, the TV idiots (pundits) here hyped him the fuck up, don't really know why and all he did was nothing and then taking a fucking stroll when subbed off and it was when >we were already losing by 3 holy fuck. This really should sum the whole game and season up, but noo, there still is the curious case of Arsenal FC's top scorer who can't even send the ball on target. How on fucking Earth? HOW?
And the subs? Come the fuck on. I can get the first one - DM for a defender to move the game up, okay. But the second one should've not been Torreira. Drop that idiot Shitbama for Iwobi if you really need him (which apparently was necessary) and if that's not enough, drop that waste of space Oezil for Welbeck or something (and not the poofter who actually came on and missed all chances he got).
Fuck me, I really think Danny "Bambi on Ice" WELBZ would've been the better choice.

I give Emery a couple of months before getting the sacked, he has shown he's a bad manager managing a bad team.

Even Giroud is bantering us lads...

Its funny because maitland-niles was in equal measure your best player and the one that cost you the game.
He's a kid remember

I miss Madrid and Cris

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're the #1 banter club after all.

Leno is the only competent player in the squad start from there. The fact that he didn't start due to some sentimentality for Cech was absolute sackable cuck move from Emery.

I'm 100% Emery out now

Also Kronke but that is just a given

Never thought we would win the game but that performance and starting Ozil/playing him so long was an insane decision. For that alone, after missing top 4 by losing those 4 games, Emery should be sacked.

The team played exactly as they played all season, no fight or intensity, no style, no creativity. He has done nothing to improve the side.

Same feeling he had during the match. He clearly doesn't give a shit.

I mean sure but who could we even bring in?

What fucking rebuild? See how little money we have already despite having EL football. Imagine how dire the budget would be if we lost that too, never mind how the wage bill would be hamstrung because revenue has fallen. And no, they're not smart enough to get good players on the cheap so they absolutely need that money. The club is fucking finished, unfortunately. Don't be surprised when we're the ones to drop out of the top 6 first.

Fucking bullshit.

Attached: 1463609289447.jpg (1920x1635, 349K)

Kroenke is not even bad, you're just scapegoating him because the club is managed in a shit way and managed to piss away millions
2 seasons ago you got Obama, Lacazette and Micky T
season just gone you brought in Torreria, Leno, Guendouzi and Sokratis
fucking chill out holy shit

Attached: ozil walking off.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Allegri is available

You say who, but we will finish 7th or 8th next season if Emery/the leadership don't change.

One more thing.
The way >we scored feels like an insult.
To sum it all up - this team didn't play like they should. Not like a team deserving the Champions League. They don't deserve it and they're not getting it.

>He's a kid remember
Excuse me, but is he 16? Is he playing in the kids team in the Sunday league? Is he being paid in toys? Is he not an England's national? How come Cesc could've done it, but not him? How come Coq could've done it, but not him? How come Gwen can do it, but not him?
I am not agreeing on such an excuse for Ainsley Maintland-SHIT.

Don't really think the keeper would've made enough of an impact, tho. Maybe the first goal, but the end result was not 1-0, it was 4-1 and at least 3 of those happened because of individual errors of other players rather than the goalie himself. That's how I see it.

Tottenham will be champions of Europe in 2 days.

He's done.

Are you fucking retards seriously going Emery out? The players lost that match. Whatever instructions he gave, they clearly went out the window. The defence collapsed. You can't tell them to be faster. Ozil is fucking useless, and Wenger never did anything about it. Emery's mistake was showing faith in this has-been and letting him start (since the other options at AM are either injured or not able to enter the country). Why are you protecting these spineless fucks by throwing the manager under the bus first?

Cant believe Leno Didnt start

Over the season he hasn't improved the team

In fact he's made it worse

This club wont sack emery, If anything They will give him another year

Is Emery a Turk?

Now that the dust has settled
Was Wenger right all along?

Why would Allegri want to come?

Wenger is one of the major reasons we are in This mess. If Arsenal football club had Any balls They sack Wenger in 2006.

we are not getting better players any time soon and emery clearly can't do anything with b- and c-tier players. he's probably getting the sack around december

>not fielding your first choice keeper knowing your team will mentally collapse anytime they concede

based Europa League expert Emery

he's out of his depth at this club he needs to go too

No this is all Wengers fault you stupid nigger.
All those years of scraping Champions League with shitters like Denilson, Squillaci, Senderos, Bendtner, Silvestre and Chamakh has finally bitten us in the ass and we fully deserve it.

Salary

It's up to the board to make the club attractive

This right here. Leno is a leader and he would not have conceded 4 goals either. Pathetic

Professional pride comes into play as well, Allegri would achieve fuck all with 40m. Fucking Fulham had more transfer budget.

I'd say there's definitely been improvement. Missing out on the top four by a single point is unfortunate. You must admit that. The players have to take responsibility is my point.

Great idea. Could have gotten in some hot 2006 meme manager like Benitez or Moyes to accelerate the stadium debt collapse. Go back in time and bring your Wenger out banner to the CL final.

Fielding the other keeper for second competition is a common practice my man. If he was good enough for all the games up to this point, why would he not be good enough for the final?
I see what you mean, just that I don't agree with it.
Cheers.

Keeping Wenger until 2018 sure worked wonders

Because the team you play in the final is generally better than the teams you play on route to the final

Give him free reign over trannsfers if the club won't put money in. 40 mil is only a starting point.

Sell Lacazette for 60-70 million and we can rebuild decently. Offload Ozil for free/subsidise wage would free up wages.

We concede more goals, more chances, create less chances and score less. The team has objectively not improved.

Kroenke not only hasn't invested a cent in this club, but part of the revenue goes to his fat pockets and ranches, Gazidis also fucked the supporters massively, they all treated it as a business and soon it will all fall apart, i would be ok with an owner who doesn't invest as long as he would care for the club, this american piece of shit probably doesn't even know the team played last night

>Kroenke is not even bad
Stopped reading

>why would he not be good enough for the final

Because he has a contract with Chelsea

Yeah, arguably.
I said it already, but will again - Cech did not make errors that resulted in the loss. Sure, he could've done more with the first one, bu the two later and especially the penalty, where beyond his fault.
If we'd made the argument about the whole team selection for yesterday game, I'd be more prone to agreeing. But making it look like it was solely on the keeper nomination, I will not agree on that.
Cheerio.

I'd unironically rather we were run by that Sports Direct cunt than Kroenke desu

Just read Emery's comments after the game. He admitted he doesn't know what the goals for next season are. Is there even any point in watching the next season?

hes bad, but not the only problem unless you want the club to just be city/united and throw money at the problem instead of managing itself well

think about what you're saying

>Managing Director Vinai Venkatesham sent an email to Arsenal staff following last night’s 4-1 Europa League final humiliation to Chelsea, urging a sense of perspective as we look to move on from what has been a dismal end to the season.

>Acknowledging the disappointment and pain the result caused, he called for unity and togetherness as they assess where to go after what’s been called a ‘transitional season’.

>“I know we are all hurting right now, after a painful and disappointing night,” he wrote.

>“We all know that getting our great football club back to where it needs to be won’t be easy, with plenty of highs and lows along the way, and today was one of those lows.

>“Let’s keep some perspective. It is a tough moment right now but we have much to be positive about when reflecting on this transitional season and looking forward to the next.

>“To achieve our ambition we need to BE TOGETHER in both the good moments and the bad and we know we have the people across our club to do that.

>“And finally, a HUGE thank you to you all for your commitment and hard work across what has been a very demanding season. Let’s recharge our batteries over the summer and we will go again hard next season. There are special moments and more finals ahead.

>“Let’s keep our heads held high; WE ARE THE ARSENAL.

>“Raúl and Vinai.”
business as usual lads

Attached: img.jpg (1279x853, 267K)

Spaingoloid

Goals are to finish mid-table and win nothing

newcastle transfer record still Michael Owen

At least Mike Ashley actually turns up to games and pretends to give a shit.
Kroenke doesn't even do that.

Imagine If we signed one of Klopp/Guardiola/Pochetino instead of keeping Wenger

Can someone explain why Bakemonogatari is popular? The writing is so bad

Absolutely based and Wengerpilled. Arsenal fans are disloyal scum for the way they treated that honourable man. Poor chap was fighting the tide for the club and it's clear now that it wasn't his fault.

the lolis

Some people really enjoy powerpoint presentations.

You know I'm surprised at how good I'm taking the loss, I bet I would take Spurs winning the CL on the chin as well.

cuck

Tried watching it when it came out years ago and hated it. Had to pause every 10 seconds to read the informative explaining the bullshit narrative.

Reading the manga now and it's still bad, author just cannot write for shit.

The loli makes it worse and I don't hate loli.

You finally made it user I'm so proud

Attached: new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.png (1200x901, 60K)

So thats the next few seasons absolutely ruined aswell. Whats the point

Arsene wenger

Nasri on a free transfer anyone? Of all the "traitors" I've always respected him the most, he never sugar coated anything and made it clear football is just a job to him.

Is there a fan base more fickle and pathetic than Arsenal?

Atleast he would bully the other shitters in the dressing room.

United?

I hope we get relegated so all the foreign mercenaries would fuck off desu, if we're going to shit anyway at least I'd want the moral high ground.

You're all plebs

Remember when this was relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=leR-FoPRIKc

>Managed like shit
Who hired these idiots like Gazidis? Kroenke and the board.

Indeed, >we got the worse kind of owner and players
I wouldn't mind shitters that can't score if they put their heart to it, i wouldn't mind an owner that doesn't spend a cent if he would support the team and watch their games but noooo, kroenke let the job to two incompetents, gazidis and that poo in loo who took in shitters that don't give a shit if they lose

Barcelona.

Not winning EL has made us Everton and West Ham tier. Give it a few years until we'll be happy if we finish 5th.

We would be happy just to stay in the PL.

>"I did not promise titles, I promised to compete," Emery pointed out

lol

Please be fake, it's as if Wenger never left.

Attached: 1555575385914.jpg (1280x720, 726K)

skysports.com/football/news/11670/11731272/arsenal8217s-europa-league-final-woe-undermines-unai-emerys-rebuild

Attached: vxesDpZ+COwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (651x178, 18K)

Blimey

Competing for what?

get therapy

how do you even begin to fix this shit?

Loser trophy

Its time to sell:

Koschelsny
Mustafi
Bellarin
Xhala
Elneny
Chambers
Mketerian
Ozil
Welbeck

Attached: 1516152172273.jpg (396x385, 81K)

I'm not sure why Arsenal were expected to beat a team with a much higher wage bill who spend hundreds of millions each window.
Arsenal have the squad to finish 6th. They overachieved.

What's the point? You just know whoever we manage to bring it will not be any better.

oh no

Attached: 127498789342.jpg (2508x1672, 385K)

cucks

I wouldn't be surprised of Sp*rs won the CL
It's like God hates >us anyway

Attached: 1557262183482.png (561x708, 123K)

i dont think >we are going to be the new everton or whatever, but >we are basically the liverpool/spurs of late 00s-early 10s for the foreseeable future

Everton are good now, they're like when Man City first started getting money. If they sack Silva and get Allegri they would be set for greatness.

>Fielding the other keeper for second competition is a common practice my man. If he was good enough for all the games up to this point, why would he not be good enough for the final?

not when he has a conflict of interest when he signed as Chelsea staff at the end of season

also playing your last match before retirement against the club that makes you a legend

no matter how professional he is he's a human being after all there are enough reason not to field him but cuck Emery persist with the cuck Arsenal way anyway

>liverpool/spurs of late 00s-early 10s for the foreseeable future

more like the early 00s

just copy paste this one too for the next season and season after next

forever on the edge of tomorrow

You do realise Everton have a better team than us other than their strike force?

With Auba in his 30s and declining they aren't far away. If they can keep Ricarlison and add a striker they'd be above us. Wolves already are better than us and will finish above us. Also they spend massively every season to reach the top 6, Arsenal does not spend at all.

At least liverpool had steven gerrard to rally behind and who put life and passion into the players. Who do we have?

>Thank you Arsenal
HAHAHAHA

Guys, there's no other way to rectify this other than money.

All other talk is nonsense. We need more money available to buy better players, it's really that simple.

>arsenal fans were singing his name
are we the actual chucks here lads

That hurts.

We don't have the money, even relegated Fulham are richer

Tottenham have spent very little on transfers over the past few years yet are far above us at the moment.

They have a top manager.

3 GRAND

>4-2
>1-1 (should have been 2-1)

Yeah they're way above us.

>austria and jewmaican no where to be seen
At least there were some positives.

Attached: 1531741565683.jpg (320x401, 37K)

Consistently finishing above us now.

Chance to win the CL.

They are way above us.

and man united spent 1bn in 4 years and are worse than us

moneys a meme for brainlets

Which one of you lads was this?

Attached: 0B8CD5FB-F9DE-4433-B632-F77F7038B289.jpg (1936x1002, 338K)

based

>1997
FA Cup
>1998
UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup
UEFA Super Cup
League Cup
>2000
FA Cup
Community Shield
>2005
Premier League
League Cup
Community Shield
>2006
Premier League
>2007
FA Cup
League Cup
>2009
FA Cup
Community Shield
>2010
Premier League
FA Cup
>2012
UEFA Champions League
FA Cup
>2013
UEFA Europa League
>2015
Premier League
League Cup
>2017
Premier League
>2018
FA Cup
>2019
UEFA Europa League

Reminder that this is the Chad trophy hunting mentality that you are well and truly in the shadow of now, the most successful English team of the 21st century.

this, i want the cuck fanbase actually doing something that force Kroenke buy players

>btfo each time we met this season
>still above us

Wow it's almost as if there's some sort of agenda to suppress the Turk movement that was started within Arsenal and is now spreading all across Europe through refball and social media subversion

fuck it just go full on meme Dortmund/Ajax style with youths

this time no premature big wages tho

Attached: 1539822986641.jpg (867x881, 262K)

arseblog
@arseblog

Recording done, podcast up in about 30-40 mins’ …

Attached: 1559207414982.jpg (1080x1338, 84K)

(((social media))) is already flooded with (((purists))) complaining against the introduction of VAR next season

I have no doubt that this will have no effect on the blatant fixing that's going on against Arsenal but it will at least make their job more annoying and might also wake some people up.

saved.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3NRS9OdfSE

>Loser Mentality FC
Ruh-roh.

>also playing your last match before retirement against the club that makes you a legend
Okay, that's a valid point. Still don't see much of his fault with that loss, apart from _maybe_ the first goal, tho.

Whats the point of copying dortmund and ajax when they have perfected the art of buying cheap talent and also having a decent academy.

When was the last time arsenal produced a great academy player?

fuck arsenal and fuck nigger london

It’s true though. Klopp literally promised at least one PL title before next season.

Would Leno, Ramsey, and Mkhi have made a difference? I think they would have, you know. Even Leno and Mkhi alone. I don't even rate Mkhi that much but I don't know, I think he at least gets the ball forward more often than not.

leno is a better leader, better wtih his feet and would have also saved that first goal. Cech lets in goal on his nearpost all the time. fuck cech and fuck emery and especially fuck this cuck club that always goes on about "values" and "class" it doesnt mean shit we just look like pathetic wimps

holding, leno, bellerin and ramsey would have made a difference.

theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/may/29/baku-arsenal-unai-emery-chelsea?CMP=share_btn_tw

>holding, bellerin, and ramsey
I didn't want to bring in injured players. There would have been absolutely no problem if we could do that. I mentioned Ramsey in the first place cause he was still there but I shouldn't have actually.

ramsey instead of ozil we might have had a chance, and also leno instead of cuck

>supporting cringe nigger club instead of white Chelsea chads
4rsena1 fans are pathetic.

Attached: chelse a 2.png (500x500, 187K)

>paying the highest ticket prices in the league to watch your team compete for 5th
Why do people do this?

Actually, no.
Him being Chelsea legend, having been enrolled to the staff and playing his last game for Arsenal all whilst having a pretty darn underwhelming career here, is a valid point.

What can I say, I felt Cech should've done more with that first goal, but still, with defence like that, literally giving out goal situation for free thrice, you think Leno would've saved us the game? I don't really.
I outlined my thoughts on this game in the first post, Xhaka and Torreira were the least guilty of the loss, but Cech was close second in my opinion.
Cheers.

its just about how the mentality is at the club.

You have two options: play the Chelsea GK who is a legend for them and has been lets be honest, pretty shit for us for 4 straight. He is also going back to Chelsea after the game to be a sporting director.

Then you have Leno, promising keeper with a good mentality, hes the better keeper in all aspects compared to Cech who is old now. Having Leno getting the experience of playing in an EL final is crucial.

Yet the cuck club Arsenal chooses to accomade the Chelsea agent who has been shit for us, instead of sticking with our GK who is going to be our goalkeeper most likely for alot of seasons going forward.

It just doesnt make sense! Why the fuck does Arsenal FC give one single fuck about Cech? hes a fucking Chelsea player through and through.

Its just another example of how fucking cucked this club is, its cucked beyond saving.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hmjf3rFlr8

>Willock is the future. Keep calm it’s the hope that kills ya
>9 thumbs up

Its the fans that allow this cuck club to keep on cucking

LMAO

Attached: F63B14EB-D7E9-4CFC-92B8-8346B9B8DE0B.jpg (1080x1188, 139K)

what did you make of DT's comments?

Attached: Robbie+Lyle+Arsenal+v+Manchester+City+Premier+mHp7pvI51VJl.jpg (412x600, 46K)

FUCK OFF

Jesus Christ, that's sad.

>HURR DURR MUH NAEM MESUT HOW MEY I ASSIST U

Eat a bag of dicks you bellends

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S OUT

arseblog.com/2019/05/arsecast-extra-episode-290-30-05-2019/

Attached: 1559209516783.png (388x558, 326K)

Jesus Sad, that's christ.

How do we get rid of him?

>m-muh assist king

Attached: 29665.png (200x248, 7K)

send him to turkey. but we will have to pay 300k of his wages. maybe italy someone will pay 100k of it i dunno. we cant get rid even for free with the wage he has we will have to contribute a lot of it

you cant, hes here to stay, he doesnt give a fuck. The only way would be to remove him from the first team, refuse to let him interact and completely alienate him and also loan him out to some shit club while paying all his wages.

but arseanal are cucks and wont do that, they will keep him.

i wanna know who decided to give ozil 350k a week and deny ramsey 200k

>Benitez
>meme manager

You are a clueless wanker

but how many killls in fortnite does sanchez have

benitez would unironically fix arsenal

for me, it's M'baye Niang

Benitez is going to rape the league with Arab money Newcastle.

Imagine thinking that Ramsey is better than Ozil based on one season where Alexis left the team and Bellerin has been injured for the entire season and still having the confidence to post in a football thread.

When had Dennis Suarez ever played

Benitez vs Pep vs Klopp title race

Troy Deeney was spot on about Arsenal.

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=DI0rWHHUmzA

fuck this shit to think that I'm missing the era when Gallas throwing tantrum in the middle of the pitch - a fucking ex-Chelsea player that cared more than some imbeciles at the club

you know the weak-mind already seeping in at that point as more and more invincibles are phased out

It’s almost like there has been a conspiracy to destroy Arsenal from within. Chelsea even seem to send agents.

Pretty happy about that, Newcastle have some of the most dedicated fans.

It's because Ozil others are demanding so much again whoever the cuck that gave him the contract are responsible for the mess of the effort to recruit players

high inflated wage bills to sustain some bullshit (((world class))) players that's why I'd rather go for the youths who are willing to learn and earn their place

but it's pretty much impossible in this zoomer era because they already got everything too much too soon

I can't stand Birmingham City to this day. Was really glad when Aston Villa secured promotion because I knew it would upset those blue cunts.

It was actually some has been who think he was still top dog who stayed for too long to let the rotten disease festering everywhere in the club

Theo Walcott is the living example of what went wrong with Arsenal FC.

Same, I hope they cuck all the top teams to the title.

Tbh, 2nd and the league cup would be nice. I want Chelsea to win the league lmao

Ouch.
Never stopped rating Girpoo.

We need more money, true, but >we need to be smart with them too.

I respect your take on this matter. Wouldn't be going this far myself, but whatever.
Agree on the fact that team selection was not optimal, one reason or another.

Can't rack them assist up with the likes of Shitbama on point.
On the other hand, tho, can't rack them assist up when disappearing for a whole game, innit.
The curious case of Mesut Invisioezil.

Look, if you think that Ramsey is anywhere near Ozil's level then I don't know what to tell you. Ramsey has been shit (as usual) it's just that Ozil has been forced to play in a system that doesn't suit him and Ramsey looked good in comparison.

Ozil in a system built around him is one of the greatest players of all time, possibly the greatest if you judge a player purely on creativity. If you disagree with anything I just said then you're not a fan of football, you're just a mutt who doesn't watch football and only comes here for the drama and shitposting. Or even worse, you're one of the "people" who give views to the subhumans who make vlogs after each Arsenal game pretending to be mad and trying to go viral on Twitter.

Remember when RvP went to manure and Evra told him he finally came to a club of men and bit boys?
Wenger bringed some continental football in PL that's why he was successful in the beginning with his nice style, but by 2006 everyone figured him out, sit back and counter or rough the players a bit, one can blame the reffs as much as he wants but tge fault lies with the club, i bet even with var things won't change, reffs will always favour a team more than the other, all there is to do is trying to be that team, i actually like that xhaka fucks the legs of the opponents, we need more of that

Let's figure it out lads
tiermaker.com/create/arsenal-2018-19-squad-49986

Attached: Untitled.png (1630x756, 427K)

*and not boys

Leicester, Wolves and Newcastle will soon leapfrog Arsenal.

They already have desu, a top half finish for us should be considered a successful season.

Cech was your best player on the night, it’s not his fault when he’s got to try and command a bunch of donkeys at the back.

They most certainly do have the funds. Only issue is that Kroenke is too much of a jew to pony up the cash.

BASED

link to that evra quote? arsenal truly is the laughing stock of england

Holding would be higher up if not for injury

Attached: season.jpg (1335x555, 79K)

Was watching this classic match

youtube.com/watch?v=nz2bI5732Hg

and came to the realisation that the main reason Arsenal aren't as good anymore is because the refs are no longer so laughably biased. Watch these blatant penalties that Wigan didn't get while Arsenal are given an incredibly soft pen.

I knew this was why manure are so shit now, but i had forgotten that Arsenal used to get these decisions too.

Friendly reminder that Watford have an 100m budget this summer.

Attached: Arsenal.png (1280x816, 542K)

>same old Arsenal always cheating
did we really use to get alot of calls like that back in the day? I wouldnt know, i have only ever seen the banter era

Where do all these lower half teams get money from?

Same place we do, they just have owners willing to invest.
100m a season is standard now. Even a squad/rotational player is gonna cost a solid 20m these days.
We're literally years and years behind the other teams.

>all these shitter we barely have decent starter

Attached: arse.png (1020x545, 303K)

Friendly reminder that the teams spending lots of money every transfer window aren't necessarily stupidly oil rich eg City/PSG.
Most owners are fucking loaded regardless.
Our budget is 40m. To get it to 100m we would need 60m. Kroenke is worth 8bil. Literally pocket change.
Our lack of spending isn't because we don't have the money, that's fucking absurd, midtable teams can spend big in this era of PL football. It's because our owner DOES NOT WANT TO SPEND MONEY.
We'll be midtable in 5 years watching City Liverpool Spurs Chelsea United Newcastle Everton Leicester and Wolves battling it out for the top 6.

and thats a good thing

Getting relegated would make Arsenal based. It would be back to the old days of the pre-90s, when it was a working class club with a lot of grit. Would be some tasty derbies against Millwall in the 2nd division too.

Attached: Arsenal-1989.jpg (700x466, 285K)

I'm phoneposting from work, maybe when i'll get home

FRIENDLIER reminder that just throwing lots of money at players doesn't mean shit

Attached: 1559170556870.jpg (557x750, 86K)

Na fuck off the game is changing we need to change with it but we're literally a good 5 years behind.
We have a 40m budget realistically we could sign 1 first team player with that money or 2 squad players. Potentially 2 first team players if the scouts can find some cheap but good players who could get into the team but that's unlikely knowing us.
Meanwhile Everton, Leicester, Wolves, and probably Newcastle are gonna strengthen heavily this season.
We already struggled against these teams last season now they're gonna get better and we're gonna step sideways for like the 4th year in a row.

its impossible for a london club to go back to that. look at the sheer amount of pakis indians and ngubus in that city, fucking disgrace

Thinkin’ of Fortnite.

Also 100% correct but the modern game has inflated prices so much that you have to spend money.
I'm staunchly against signing loads of players in one window ala Man United or Fulham or even QPR/Newcastle a few years ago. It doesn't work it fucks up the team dynamic they struggle to settle etc etc
But the reality is we need like 3-4 GOOD first team improvements. We could also do with some better backups. And we need to do this quick because our squad is ageing quickly.
And with modern prices, we're gonna need a good 100m to do this. 100m over the course of a season is not much in the current market.

2nd division ngubus would add a nice modern twist to hooliganism. Imagine fights outside pubs and the ground between Arsenal black lad firms and Millwall white chavs. Each throwing racial insults

reminder that emery literally said "at psg, sevilla, valenica etc i had to fight not to get fired, but at arsenal its different"

listening to >arsecast for the first time
wtf?? they are fucking pussys, one of the guy barely dares to say out loud that kolasinacs crossing isnt to quote "that great" wtf?? who the fuck listens to this shit. fucking weak mentality fans is killinng the club

PSG is full of mutts, I don't understand why he'd want to stay

ngubus and the pakis would be demolished, they cant fight.

Still struggling to comprehend exactly how and when Spurs surpassed us. I still see them as a joke but they are in a CL final? WTF

2014, they hired pochetino, we stuck with wenger for 4 more disastrous years.

Just because your team was a top team 15 years ago doesn't mean they still have to be a top team. Why do Arsenal fans have so high expecations still? Just accept that you aren't going to win a title every single year, that is the case for most clubs. Leeds was a top club 20 years ago but their fans are happy about their current successes like they should be, even though they are playing in the second division.

You're having a laugh if you think Hazard would have spent 7 years at Arsenal without leaving

Having the highest ticket prices and being in the top 10 most richest club might have something to do with it.

Refball

>he’s a kid remember
He’s a year older than Alexander Arnold without even half the talent

These things don't matter in sports. The New York Knicks are the biggest example of this. Biggest fanbase, highest ticket prices and sold out arenas for decades and they haven't had a sniff of success in 40 years

so.. can an american user shoot kronke for us?

Wouldn’t have made a difference because they’ve all had better transfer budgets than us and poch got good players from their academy

I really hate non-Turks, I don't know why

>selling Giroud to buy Aubamayang

What did you mean by this?

Tbf Jiroo couldn't put up Auba's numbers and imagine where we'd be without those goals

Just to cheer everyone up, a reminder that your cute pets will leave you forever one day.

In order to be effective, Ozil needs his teammates to be complete mongs and act like complete mongs. Someone like Lacazette or Giroud doesn't work well because they think they're high IQ but they're not, so they end up trying to do his thinking for him but fail miserably. The best player for him is someone like Alexis or Ronaldo, who have absolutely no idea what they're doing but run around a lot and eventually end up being at the right place at the right time by accident. His insane vision allows him to spot exactly when that moment occurs and that's how he manages to create chances.

on the other hand at some point jamaican will draw his last breath

>"Ronaldo has absolutely no idea what he's doing"

Attached: 1512411495592.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Imagine having a general for a team this shit. Its about time janny dabs you niggers into the shadow realm.

Attached: 74587698.gif (375x375, 168K)

>you now remember that pathetic streak >we had last autumn

Attached: 1546915587695.jpg (720x821, 54K)

Everything's about "getting Arsenal back to where we belong" now. We're doomed lads.

Attached: DfhtNwuV4AATZzt.jpg (961x1200, 146K)

>[Paris United] Arsenal are still very interested in getting Rabiot on a free. Unai Emery want to reunited with the player.

Attached: 1536472947958.png (844x640, 590K)

>tfw no matter how miserable you are there is always shitizen in here to remind you it could be worse
based

Attached: D759B757-BB86-4AE4-9015-F8251F26E84F.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

He truly was a bright light in a dark time

twitter.com/DaleyDivorne/status/1133872451539152897

Injury iirc

still think ozil has potential if we sell laca and pick up a b2b mid, assuming bellerz comes back fit

everything else on some youth defence

how stupid am i?

Attached: unnamed-6-1.jpg (583x583, 47K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 15.33.03.png (1278x1380, 1.33M)

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but this made me furious. I could only imagine how it felt for the few hundred people who made the expensive trip all the way to the middle of fucking nowhere, only to see this cunt with 350000/week casually walking off the pitch while losing a European final. Disgrace

I hope he's done with serious football and fucks off to Asia.

Attached: Daniel-Levy[1].jpg (620x413, 25K)

Arsenal board doesn't have the "conviction" to do anything other than leech off fan loyalty

which managers would have the balls to throw lazy and toxic players out of the club regardless of their quality?

Hitler

>quality
>le intelligent good pass man meme
Ozil was always a fraud
Easier to provide tap ins for Ronaldo Benzema and co than for Lacashit and Aboomerang
He quit the german national team just in time before he got exposed there too (implying he didnt after this world cup)

kek

"I cannot believe Epic Games vaulted the pump shotgun"

Arsenal is worse than United but gets shit on less. Why? Is it all the arsenal fans talking shit?

Because arsenal aren't as popular world wide as united, dont make as much money and dont spend as much on shit coaches/players.
>le 80 million for Lukaku the wardrobe with legs club

Probably because United spent 3x as much money for the same results.

Lukaku is their best player though

>Arsenal is worse than United
No they're not

Current united wouldn't lose to Chelsea 4-1. Maybe 2-1 at most

>Current united wouldn't lose to Chelsea 4-1
Yes they would

Can someone JUST shop this please?

Attached: IMG-20190530-WA0000.jpg (1334x750, 74K)

AFTV has been exposed. Bellerin was right all along.

They drew twice in the league and lost to Utd in the FA Cup

''Cannot wait till Hazard picks me up''

it was the season they sold Bayol ad brought in all those young players. They may get a lot of shit for being frugal, but they know how to scout and scout well. They haven't had too many flops come into their club and Poch has gotten the best out of them.

>Arsenal got smackered in the final yesterday
>found out my crush has a bf today
i'm tired Anons, tired of life

Attached: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Give up and come to Chadsea. Being an Arsenal fan literally infects the future fate of your life so you'll always be cucked. If you were a Chelsea fan she wouldn't have a bf right now.

And we beat Chelsea at home so what

Chelsea is going to be awful without Hazard

miss me yet, arselol?

Attached: 407590.jpg (590x350, 36K)

i'll just give up on life instead, i should try dying

Simeone when? It's about time he took on a new challenge

>tfw you realise it wasn't your European final, it was just your turn

What the fuck are you talking about?

like a bullet from a gun, it burns

nah Ozil is on cruise control mode now why bother when you are already on 350k anyway and might possibly his last big paycheck

he went full JUST mode before, during and after the World Cup that ends up in his retirement in international football

even last season under Wenger he wasn't performing well in a supposed suitable formation for him

he's not le assist machine like he used to be anymore just get over it he won it all he's done he now only care about his brand and twitch streaming

his best was 15/16 that was long time ago already

here's a very bad shop I made. enjoy

Attached: wife beater masterclass.jpg (1334x750, 292K)

the mona lisa of our time

EUROPA LEAGUE FOHEVAAA!!!

IBAMBE! IBAMBE!

Attached: 5c8ad4e52400004205a3c51b.jpg (800x533, 47K)

Still hurts

Real Madrid. All of them are Juventus fans now.

>still think ozil has potential
Did I just time travel to 2012? There's a reason even Germans kicked him off their team

>we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen

Hey, at least you're not the worst formerly competitive team in Europe. AC Milan have missed out on CL qualification 5 seasons in a row.

Wonder if any AC Milan fans still exist.

Albanians

>>“I know we are all hurting right now, after a painful and disappointing night,” he wrote.
You get the feeling that isn't the first time he's used those words.

We should sign the entire Ajax team

implying any young prospect would want to play for us anymore

I would

As if you can compare arsenal with no success in Europe to AC milan 5 time winners.

As if Ajax players who are in the CL next season want to leave to Europa league arse

t. Cohen Bramall

Why everyone so upset? No one thought we’d get to the final and we lost to the team with the highest wage bill and best player in the entire competition, hurts to lose but no where near as bad as being made out

Are time as a big club is over. This lost was symbol of that

Wait till, after the game on Saturday, we really could reach a point of no return if the unthinkable happens.

Must be harder being a Milan fan right now, they used to rule the world.

they have a project in mind to rebuild, there's nothing for us, just hope that Stan's pockets will get so fat some change will spill for the club too, either that or him dying

wanted arsenal to win last night because it's been so long but don't feel so bad now i know sarri had so long to wait for a medal :)

peter lawwell here.
we'll give you kieran tierney for a pizza crunch and joe willock

Attached: arseshit.png (1280x814, 549K)

You think Welbeck is THAT bad? Come on now.

If Xhaka, Mustafi, and Elneny don't go this summer it'll be a disgrace.
We know they're not good enough, we know we need money, 2+2=4.

DT is a fucking embarrassment. He needs to be sacked from AFTV.

It's not the fact that we lost, it's that we got completely humiliated by our local rivals in a European final and none of the players seemed to give a single fuck.
If we had given Chelsea a game but ultimately not been good enough I would've taken that, but we just bent over and let them fuck us.
I'm not the one to go on and on about mentality like a Man United supporter but fucking hell that's one of the most embarrassing matches I've ever had to watch. Harder than the 6-0 for me desu.

I'd take that desu.
Don't think Joe will make it at Arsenal, he could be a decent PL player though who knows. If he was good enough we probably would've seen a bit more of him desu.

I do think he is but I mainly put him in that tier because he should've been sold last summer with a year left on his contract.

Think people here are a bit harsh on Dat Guy desu.
Obviously he's not a world beater but I don't think he's ever been particularly terrible compared to the other players that become hated here eg Ox, Gervinho, Xhaka, etc.
He always seemed to make an impact then just get a bad injury. If he hadn't ended up being really injury prone he probably would've kicked on a bit for us as a half decent backup option.
Like I'm not sad he's leaving at all, it's the right choice, but I've never harboured any resentment or frustration towards him. I've honestly quite liked having him around when he's played.

you're overreacting, watch spurs do the same thing this saturday, it's not just >us

They won't though.
Spurs tend to put a shift in and play to the whistle. That's literally why they're in the final and Ajax aren't.
Also Liverpool are a better team than Chelsea, and Chelsea had a few pretty crucial injuries and have had a lot of media on their back all season. We should've given them a game.

People have been saying "Watch Spurs bottle this" since Dortmund. They've beaten City and Ajax after that. It would be in everyone's best interest to expect Tottenham to win. So you don't get disappointed if/when it happens.

Just got my canister of helium lads.
Let's hope I don't have to use it on Saturday.

How could Arsenal realistically compete again? What would they have to do from this point forward?

get lucky with some youth prospects/bargain signings
if we can sneak into the CL one year the money would allow us to get even better signings
basically we have to be smart and do what smaller teams do to stay competitive
problem is i don't know if it's possible in this market and arsenal are notoriously bad at being smart with their finances

This basically. Give up on getting anyone over 25 million. Hope the youth buys become good like 10 years ago. Arsenal haven't shown the capability to buy good youth recently though, or they've sold them like Gnabry.

We buy cheap South American zoomers and one of them turn out to be the next Messi and carry us to 4th.

wish it would work like this but this isn't FM
if there is a south american zoomer with potential out there you bet your ass Real Madrid/Barcelona/PSG are already aware of him and will prepare some ridiculous 50 million bid for him

I think I might need to stop watching football desu. I am actually deflated and depressed, have barely eaten today. If spurs win on saturday I am 100% gonna burst into tears

Attached: ldn apu.png (680x637, 431K)

some rich sheikh should buy Arsenal and pump the unlimited oil money into it
it is the only way

1. Pray Pochettino/Klopp go to Real or Barca
2. Pray Liverslip/Yids bring a shit manager like AVB
3. Pray all their good players leave
4. Pray they fuck up massively on transfers like they did in the 00's

Not gonna happen but that's what needs to happen now because we sure as shit aren't competing with the chavs or city any time soon.

trash team, trash club desu

Attached: arselel.gif (500x283, 3.75M)

>jiroo has one of the best personal performance
>its against us
>in the first year of rebuild period

fuck man its so bittersweet

Give me one good reason not to kill myself when Spurs win the Champions League

Just make sure you live stream it

think about all the anime you're gonna miss

he looked more dangerous than the lethargic Özil

This but unironically

why cant we just get oiled?
>london
>big fan base
>stadium built

Just a friendly reminder, the last time Arsenal won a major trophy was in 2004. 2004 is 15 years ago.

Dangote IN

There is one reedeming thing in all this mess lads. For those of us that survive, in 20 years time when we say we are Arsenal fans we will actually be respected in a sad kind of way since we still stick with this absolute SHIT club. I cant believe ive watched every game since 2008 season...

Attached: 1545860998330.png (574x430, 204K)

Really enjoying the press shittting on Ozil
How long before he calls them all racist?

Worrying about the milk cup.
>t. Apu

Basketball's on lads we can forget about Arsenal for a bit

Agree with this except Iwobi who should be decent, Ozil who should fuck off, and Jenkinson who should be wtf tier

>south american zoomers

The Gunners are interested in Boca Juniors pair Nahitan Nandez and Emanuel Reynoso, as well as River Plate star Exequiel Palacios.

Clubs, managers, media, fans, Germans have been shitting on him on a daily basis since 2008. Ozil's career is entirely kept alive by a relatively small group of ultra dedicated fans who zealously defend him online.

Ozshit

That feel when all the raging virgins cursing at Ozil, meanwhile hes on vacations, enjoying his paycheck for walking on the pitch, playing fornite

I don't care about losing this meme cup, I care that >we lost to Burnley and Crystal Palace and pretty much threw away top 4 when >we had the EASIEST fixtures of everyone else

>welblack, ramsey, cech leaving
>desperately need RB, CB, CM, and Forward
>45m budget
so how do we do it, lads? I hear Meunier is done

AsanoGOAT will bang in 30 goals next season lads. Don’t worry.

Just got back from the future lads, Tottenham wins

You do realize that Arsenal now has the Mkhi curse, right? Should've boycotted and won it with Mkhitaryan.

Attached: Mkhitaryan.jpg (1518x2048, 651K)

Lmao get fucked you south london cunts

>EASIEST fixtures

This isn't La Liga. Crystal Palace have a budget similar to that of Valencia.

Don't need to search for Evra, when you have the likes of Troy Deeney saying same shit last season.

>Our budget is 40m. To get it to 100m we would need 60m
Oh fuck is that true? Someone please confirm.

The math checks out.

Academy lads IN.

Attached: my-image.png (1280x983, 631K)

>FA cup
>not a major trophy

If this happens I will get my life together for the 3rd time in 5 years.
I will
>double my income by the end of this year.
>put aside 30 minutes for journaling each evening and take meditating seriously and stick to it for 212 days
>sleep with 10/10 without catching feelings & openly move for her friend
>make my IG public and post for male clout, starting with the 2 competing blogger/youtuber women
>run a few km everyday pre-breakfast and do 4 sets of moderate body weight conditioning before lunchtime
>embrace the manic and work from 7am to 21pm 7 days every 2nd week
>go to a dermatologist and invest in a personalized 10 year skincare plan
>be ruthless, means cutting off toxic influences like time sinks, relations and generic mindless habits.

Attached: dab on my twenties.png (499x260, 112K)

Spurs need to win the CL so we could get some closure, Liverpool winning it would just give us false hopes.

>The math checks out.

Attached: bam.png (585x558, 259K)

Interesting statistic:

2015-16 season:

>Mutts: 8
>Turks: 2

2018-19 season:

>Mutts: 1 (but he's a black nationalist)
>Turks: 5 (8 if you count Greeks and Armenians as Turks)

Is it finally time for us to bend over and accept that Spurs are a bigger club?

based

Yes, no use fighting it anymore.

this

straitstimes.com/sport/football/football-arsenal-boss-emery-hints-at-potential-departures-concedes-chelsea-deserved
WENGER IN

Are you dumb or just very stupid

Emery is just a hack. The players he wants out mostly if not all performed better under Wenger. Honestly he himself should be one of the departures he mentioned.

I thought you understood that emery wants to leave, fair point
I say give him another season, after that it shall be seen how he fares

We were doing better under Wenger and playing better football. Emery is pure shit.

I daresay he himself will want to leave by next season, even if he doesn't want to now.

>If he had bought Hazard while he was at lille
Things that were never going to happen

Attached: 1527367891327.png (400x386, 205K)

As a Chelsea fan this pissed me off while watching the match

Why wasn't Ty at the game?

it cost like 3 grand to get to baku and back(u)

>Arsenal

Attached: CS61676291LONDON-ENGLAND-[1].jpg (615x409, 45K)

Anyone else think Mkhitaryan was a cuck and coward for not going to the game? You had officials from their government saying he'd be fine. It would be ridiculously bad for them if anything happened to him in terms of the entire global community instantly being against them. Plus the stadium had a massive track around it and you could barely hear the fans. Weak mentality desu

How come DT and Troopz could afford it? Where do they get their money from?

Alright lads? Feeling a bit better, read Solo levelling all day yesterday and that cheered me up

probably will go missing if Spurs win though

Attached: 1539135270109.jpg (985x900, 212K)

>Arsenal

Attached: two-asian-business-men-are-standing-laughing-madly-and-a-finger-to-video-id857928170[1].jpg (640x360, 144K)

>Solo levelling
>not I Alone Level-Up
Yikes

twitter.com/muller_cpfc/status/1133855131768897541

Wait, hol up hol up, lemme get this shit straight, hol up...

Arsenal finished FIFTH and lost the Europa League final 4-1??? While Spurs finish 3rd and reach a CL final?? Oh no no no no no NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

woooooahhh one sec lemme catch my breath..... huh.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>no pictures
fuck that noise lad, been trying to find things similar to it, I've either read it before or its shit

literally nothing wrong with this

LMAO this garbage team
you all should just stop caring and stop watching

Mail: #AFC attacking targets this window will include Rayan Fraser and Ferran Torres. Valencia sources believe the 19yo whose current deal expires in 2021, could be prised away for around £25m if a future sell-on clause is included in any deal.

New phone, who dis?

Attached: nintchdbpict000381976460-e1517472837952[1].jpg (748x502, 46K)

>arse cant even handle injured players
JUST

Attached: IMG_20190531_104319.jpg (808x455, 53K)

erdogan wont be happy
maybe I'll only earn 500k a week in Süper Lig for such bad performance tonight

Attached: file.png (735x660, 516K)

I'd say build around the core of above average, but theres no guarantee any of them stay for another year of europa league honestly
bar maybe leno and belle

Attached: file.png (956x415, 385K)

spurs finished fourth

this team unironically needs a player like Jack Wilshere commanding the midfield

Aubameyang is certainly above average when it comes to big chances missed.

Attached: obamaAIDS.png (1253x590, 57K)

you miss 100% of the shots you dont take

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

he can't even get on for West Ham

Don't worry Arsefags. We will make North London great again.

Attached: spurspepe.jpg (475x482, 46K)

the hell you will

Attached: 1557525924909.png (512x462, 296K)

Even Memery doesn't know what Arsenal are playing for next year lmao

>commanding the midfield
How? By making signs with the crutches to other players?
I want the ultimate banter lineup
Reserve Gk
Lichstein Mustafa Mooropanos
Matelad-niles Gayndozy Xhkaka Iwogbi
Ozil Willook Obama

We shall win the banter trophy

Lads I don't want Spurs to win tomorrow ;____;

Don't worry, God would never ever ever be that cruel.

Wenger is a kiddie fiddler.
He loves small boys.

Attached: 3.png (1000x1000, 180K)

Even RB Leipzig are in the Champions League

where are the signings?

>Spurs were within 20 minutes of getting knocked out of the Champions League on five different occasions this season

What the fuck

Elite mentality.

more like being lucky shits

it's okay

big if true

>Arsenal could still qualify for the Champions League if Man City are banned

Attached: 1558878098570.jpg (363x399, 49K)

>Arsecucks will literally NEVER know this feel
>even Spurs might tomorrow evening
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Drog.gif (400x241, 2.14M)

City are Arsenal's second team though.

Sebastian Squillaci

Laca to Barca. Yeah, I know.

El Espanol: Lacazette was seen today at Ciudad Condal restaurant in Barcelona just days after #AFC defeat in the Europa League final. It remains to be seen whether the €65m rated striker would decide to stay in London or move to #FCB.

I mean he's never going to be a starter for them, there's no illusion otherwise, so if he wants to go then goodbye.

Don't really care desu

I am not attached to any player at Arsenal right now, they can all fuck off

>I am not attached to any player at Arsenal right now
City meming aside, I do know what you mean.

same here lad, there's not a single likeable guy in this team, maybe Xhaka puts some heart, but his so bad

Xhaka stayed behind for half an hour after the match to talk to the journos - almost none of it was used for articles, it was more informal chats, the kind which those journos would only use against Arsenal in months to come. So he's at least taking some of the effort on his shoulders.

Who /Chadsea/ here?

Attached: Chelsea.png (806x810, 179K)

twitter.com/clivepafc/status/1134555192991596551

me

Attached: ch.jpg (1080x1080, 329K)

One of the best signings Arsenal have made in a long time 2bh, just far too overplayed.

>4rsena1

Attached: chelsea pepe.png (1118x1122, 727K)

Seriously it's the wait that's killing me, fuck it if Spurs win the CL I just want it to be over with.

Atm they are the biggest club than Arsenal even if they lose the final tho.

Okay?

there is more waiting
even after CL final, Arsenal trying to sign some south american zoomers but those players are busy playing in copa america and they don't want to get distracted so Arsenal have to wait untill copa america ends

lmao what goes on in our transfer window is not worth waiting for, we all know it's going to end miserably.

and will be smashed in the group stage

>you witnessed 2 international cup final losses of Arsenal in your lifetime

music for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7088185/Arsenals-finances-disarray-missing-Champions-League-means-45m-spend.html

Arsenal's finances are in disarray and missing out on the Champions League means Unai Emery has only £45m for to rebuild the squad with this summer

Don't worry about that, you'll see Arsenal lose the championship playoff final in your lifetime too.

you realize that relegation fodder will spend more than that this summer dont you?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc

I am HOWLING, we can buy half a van dijk for that money

Why are we so poor?

Attached: 1532830078616.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

bless you lads

>Spurs will win the CL tomorrow
How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1537005979408.jpg (736x677, 34K)

>>Spurs will win the CL tomorrow
don't worry arsebros, we won't allow your misery become even higher than it already is

Attached: 1544834879987.png (436x679, 111K)

new thread