youtube.com/watch?v=cPIHFcIMqL8
twitter.com/Squawka/status/1133835752654200832
youtube.com/watch?v=fvIK7AkDo-4
twitter.com/muller_cpfc/status/1133855131768897541
youtu.be/FUBNPSY45uQ
twitter.com/tamija_x/status/1133843881911623680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We rebuild for 19/20 now my laaaaads

Attached: Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-and-Alexandre-Lacazette-in-new-Arsenal-shirt-23c9-e1558595221163.jpg (1000x537, 60K)

So how are we all celebrating Sir Totteringham's Day this year?

Attached: Awkward Silence.png (640x640, 429K)

turks love azerbaijan, so why did özil decide to boycott today's final as well?

5th for Ozil on 350K

Attached: x12.jpg (877x799, 205K)

Why aren’t you at the stadium right now?

Germans love this topic don't they? Let it go mate!

and the rebuild is already crushed because of the loss in the final.. slashing the transfer budget from ~£100m to £40m

he was in armenia, comitting genocide

WERE FUCKING SHIT
WERE FUCKING SHITITTSE0ATIOPSEITOPAEJTGIEDFNIOGNS I HATE MY LIFE AND THIS CLUB AND THIS GENERAL

Just in case some of you had already forgotten, Arsenal needed to win just 1 (ONE) of these three matches near the end of the season and you would have finished in the top 4.

Not only that but Spurs would have been demoted to the Europa instead.

How does it feel?

Attached: ars.png (586x64, 5K)

OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: mostexpensiveghostintheworld.png (323x332, 9K)

Why does Arse have a dedicated online following? They barely win anything. Is 2003 the only reason?

Post that torreira crying plsLOLOLOLL

>armenia
>genocide

Never heard of it

Attached: REMOVE TURK.png (813x601, 619K)

How do Arselel fans keep spending money going to games?

*INHALES*

can't wait for the transfer window now. Ryan Fraser , Nkunku, and other literally whos. The race for midtable starts here.

Didn't we already agree that he was clearly asking for a stupid amount to price himself out of Arsenal? Even City fans like Jewmaican said this.

Attached: people believe this.png (584x118, 12K)

West Ham released Nasri today

Bet he'd be cheap........

Honestly I care a lot less than I thought I would. We're not good enough to win the CL anyway and we'll probably make it to next year's final too since the rest of the competition in this tournament is so dire.

Losing the League Cup to Man City last season hurt more.

did Ozil doing anything today?

>lose your most important game in 10 years
>4-1
>ex player scores against you and celebrates
>ex player who you consider a “legend” is doing punditry and wanted the other team to win
>no CL money
>no transfer budget
>best player leaving
>team full of shitters

Lmao arse is the worst run club in the country

>hope
there's no hope anymore

Oh jewmaican switched his lukaking alias did he, interesting stuff

BASED
Clearly is him the cunt

Took his time getting subbed off when 4-1 down. Very tactical

emery has to go

>arse is the worst run club in the country
No-one is going to disagree with this, need to be more controversial!

>Spreading lies about Turks again
ülkemden defol

I believe he held out for a better deal (which is fair enough considering how much Ozil and even Mkhitaryan is on). But Arsenal didn't bother coming back to him with an improved offer and just told him to leave.

THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR LADS

Attached: smug cunt.gif (340x340, 147K)

Turks are not to be trusted

Attached: Turkish Ice Cream.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

It's not his fault the players are fucking garbage and he's not getting any money to rebuild

Who would even buy Ozil?

>40 million pound budget
Friendly reminder

Attached: 1897598452.jpg (565x575, 36K)

but i want to watch we play league on saturday

Attached: 1356995727213.png (500x497, 290K)

Reminder to all those who LOVE bathing in arse tears r/gunners is in meltdown if you want a good laugh

>BEST PLAYER LEAVING FOR FUCKING FREE
>WIN LOCAL RIVALS MANAGER HIS FIRST EVER TROPHY
>LOSE THE ONE THING THAT OUR MANAGER IS FAMOUS FOR WINNING

LMAOOOOOOOO FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK ARSENAL FOREVER IM A CITY FAN NOW

he got his tactics all wrong today

I'm not going on r*ddit post screencaps

based desu

>le make your wingbacks your creative players even though they're shit, or occasionally hoof it up in the general direction of the strikers tactics man.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 21K)

>Honestly I care a lot less than I thought I would
Well we're never going to win it with this team, so the only loss is a bigger transfer budget which 1. isn't something fans should even be concerning themselves with, it's a sad reality though that we have to nowadays and 2. actually wouldn't have come to fruition anyway.

Ottamans massacred them in 1915 and they got their revenge by killing us in 1992.

It's the hope that kills you

Have you considered becoming a Fulham fan?

It’s his first season, Klopp finished 8th with Liverpool in his first season. Give emery time to build his team.

AMN shitting the bed isn't really something he could do. He shouldn't have played Ozil though

The result was terrible, but I am absolutely terrified about the long-term impact that this game might have. Another season without CL could have huge ramifications for the club, since it is almost certain that this team will continue to operate within a self-sufficient business model. This summer transfer window will definitively show us if there is any ambition left in the club. We can either risk spending big (financially unsustainable w/o CL revenues or Kroenke injecting money into the club) in a final push to make it back into the CL, or we'll make some underwhelming signings which will expose Raul and Vinai's recent interview as a load of corporate bullshit. Next season will be a turning point for the club; either the squad is improved, or they settle for becoming a Europa league team. Sadly, I think the latter is the most likely scenario.

NO!

I DEMAND SUCCESS NOW REEEEEEEEE

BRING BACK WENGER

>Rob Green has won a non-defunct European competition and we haven't

Attached: 1558391346196.jpg (800x450, 85K)

If we all collectively support Man City then we would still be supporting Arsenal.

Attached: 1391119370005.png (756x720, 713K)

>Klopp finished 8th with Liverpool in his first season
that's not true kek

he's crocked, he played 6 times for us in 6 months

are you interested in Andy Carrol?

....maybe

this team is fucked for at least another 2 or 3 years

cesc you wanker

It's time to blow this team up and start over. We have too many average players hanging around We HAD to win this game, and the players went out there like it was some friendly match. We now do not have the funds to spend big this summer to fix these holes because we have "owners" who will not contribute towards the spending, which means we may have to part ways with some high-profile players. I don't want that to happen, but 40m will not get you the quality players.
This game just summarizes the embarrassment the final 2 months were in the league, and summarizes why Emery may not be the man for the job. I know people want to give him the summer again to try and fix it, but can this club really afford that?

Anyone got any pictures of Ozil looking miserable? I want to feel at leasy some satisfaction tonight knowing that someone I hate is also miserable.

Attached: 1557827755697.png (254x77, 5K)

they came fourth

Try 20 or 30 years, even the usually unlucky Newcastle are getting money now.

Arsenal are dogshit

Just pathetic performance all around. We certainly don’t deserve the CL if we can’t beat THIS Chelsea team who have literally nothing to play for. All their turmoil and injuries and Hazard leaving and training ground bust ups and we go out and lay down with our pants pulled down.

It certainly means this season was an overwhelming failure that were ultimately meaningless. I’ve praised Emery thus far but his best moments and noticeable improvements have been nothing compared to how drastically mediocre to terrible we’ve been in multiple games and pivotal moments of the season. It comes down to the players as well but this group SHOULD be playing better and I am starting to despise Emery’s play style and I question his training. Maybe he can do better with a transfer window and players that can fit his vision, but oh wait we’ll be giving him £10 and a pack of gum to go rebuild our squad.

All in all I think all of us should just take a break from Arsenal for a bit and take a look at the world outside football (Spurs in the CL final for fucks sake). There’s plenty to see and do and it’ll likely be healthier than rooting for this embarrassment of a team.

>b-but Klopp finished 8th!

Fucking lol emery is no Klopp

They were fucking shite today

Artsakh is rightful Armenian clay.

based, gonna follow city desu if we still start Mustafi and Xhaka next season

This is soul crushing. I'm not saying we should have won the Europa league but we certainly should have got top 4. Either would have changed our destiny going forward. Getting CL would have advanced out desired trajectory by a year.

Now it looks worse than ever as every team apart from United looks like they are only going to push onward. The big two speak for themselves. Spurs had a down and fiscal year and are in the CL final. Chelsea didn't adapt to Sarri ball and have a European cup.

We are stranded in no man's land, with a literal necessity to fill 4 squad positions with immediate top talent and that's not even mentioning the Ozil situation.

I think I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that we just aren't going to reach the heights of our glory days for the foreseeable future. I think we'll now be battling more for the europa league spot than top 4 if no serious investment comes in (obviously it's not from Kroenke). Sad times. Although it was great to see Willock get a run out and I hope we see Eddie bang some in for us next season. Also Ozil really needs to go now, we've given him so much time but he just doesn't produce what we need right now. Why didn't we keep Ramsey. Fuck.

Let’s not forget
>biggest local rivals are literally about to become champions of Europe before arsenal

I want to hate Armenians but they are so goddamn qt

youtube.com/watch?v=cPIHFcIMqL8

This was an embarrassment. Total capitulation in the second half. I want to keep defending this club, but they make it damn near impossible.

I’m not upset with any individual person. I am upset that we not only lost the most important game in the last decade for our club, but that we lost it in such a pathetic, anemic match.
Absolutely bottled it in the second half. Ozil needs to go, he’s taking a wage and not putting in any of the effort on the pitch.

Ozil was invisible and had the cheek to just walk off not even rush. Lacazette and Abeumyang were bad and almost like they weren’t playing.

The defence is old and weak, it looks it and plays it. Ozil isn’t pulling his weight and isn’t performing anywhere near what is required.

>Chelsea
>local rivals
No no no, at least get the falseflagging factually accurate.

you'll get one bicycle kick but you'll also get misses from 2 yards

Kek

London is just like Liverpool, right?

>we

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 6c585dd94a694103927485114f6b2147.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Which website are you copying this from?

can we just sack ozil? he's clearly not putting in any effort

He was Liverpool's most expensive signing for a while right? What happened

Try watching footy eh? First season (not first FULL season) he finished 8th, got to the milk cup and europa finals

OC bro

Where do we go from here? Do we accept the fact that we now have extremely limited funds to replace a large core of the team...?

I think the only real positive here is that a few more seasons like this and the clubs value will drop to a point where Kronke is no longer making enough money, and will sell the club.

I really don’t know what to do about Ozil... let him go on a free would be awful, but paying him 350k a week? Well that’s worse isn’t it?

We need two full backs. Proper full backs, not wing backs.

We need a solid centre back to play along side Sokratis.

We need to replace Xhaka. The guy is consistent, but he’s just a Swiss Henderson...

Two strikers is dated. Choose one of Lacazette or Aubameyang and play with two wingers. Give Nelson a run in, and get a decent LW.

We’re in trouble, and the next few seasons are going to be really hard if we carry on like this.

cringe

No, you can't. That's the point. they offered him 350 grand a week until the end of the 20/21 season so he has no incentive to do anything whatsoever because he is too expensive to sell

We are literally at the level of 2015/16 Liverpool, absolutely pathetic

Attached: bdfre43d.png (2410x1040, 270K)

At least they recovered.

I've always backed Emery since the moment he joined Arsenal, but I think after tonight's performance he has to go. We should have qualified comfortably for the Champions League, yet we choked against Crystal Palace and Brighton. We came here needin a big result in this game and yet all the big players did not show up. Ozil was appalling, while Lacazette and Aubameyang were both poor. Ironically the best player on the pitch was Cech, who I had doubts about given his forthcoming move to Chelsea, while Willock and Maitland-Niles at least gave it a go. Tactics were also all wrong IMO - constantly pushing forward left loads of space at the back for Giroud, Hazard and Pedro to exploit. The players are also to blame however - they showed absolutely no passion at all and played miserably. What a shame that we can't afford to buy adequate reinforcements in the transfer window now that our budget is only £40m.

Ozil is history, can’t see anyone rating him after tonight. Our midfield is very mediocre. Xhaka may as well be a starter for Palace, doesn’t add anything apart from a few long range passes. Torreira is good, I like him and he could arguably walk into every top 6 team. Bellerin was good before his injury. AMN is our youth so we’re biased but he’s mediocre af. Kos is too old, Sokratis is good but only has about a season or two left. Nacho is running on his last legs. Our back 3/5 is mediocre af. Wolves their defence is better, so is Evertons and Leicesters. We’re only slightly worse than United’s, imo. And United are shit. Our bench sucks, nobody is a game changer and nobody provides a little extra when coming on. Kolasinac, almost forgot, could just as well be a fullback at Burnley. Just a fast, strong man.

he was looking for 200k

>but he’s just a Swiss Henderson
If he were a Swiss Henderson he would actually be useful. I'd take that

>First season (not first FULL season) he finished 8th
in his first proper season he got 4th, whilst emery shat the bed in his first season

nice digits

a lifestyle of getting wankered and partying meant he didn't take the knocks as well as he should have. All that time off the pitch lead to a decline of performance, a real shame desu

Swiss Hendo sounds awesome. I'll take 3

nah you’re a shit tin pot club with no European history or draw.

>At least they recovered.
With no silverware to show for it, and they will lose on Saturday, then it really isn't much of a 'recovery'.

I'm not even an arsenal fan and this still makes me sad

Dont care lol
Just get your facts right you pathetic bandwagon

This is gonna be a long fucking summer.

Ozil has to go. Leadership at the club has to give him an ultimatum: Find a move or rot outside the team. Can’t be played away from home and hasn’t offered a fucking thing this season outside of Leicester at home.

Absolutely embarrassing effort today. Getting spanked by a lackluster Chelsea squad led by Olivier Giroud.

Also, how are we going to fix this squad? By all accounts we have nothing to spend and I have the sinking suspicion that we’re stuck with a lot of mediocre players on undeservedly large salaries.

>actually hoping Spurs win

Attached: Suicide Is The Answer.jpg (512x504, 149K)

Why are you lot always so quick to blame the manager?

Attached: 3935B15C-568F-47D3-8D87-AA0D715E6AD8.png (750x1334, 1M)

OHNONONONO ARSEBROS SPEE IS LAUGHING AT US AGAIN WE NEED TO DELETE THE THREAD

Attached: 1518277919533.jpg (400x416, 63K)

I got my facts right though?

>he was looking for 200k
No chance was he, £200k would've been the least he was offered. He was more looking for £300k BEFORE addons.

Selling Oxlade-Chamberlain was the move that broke this club. Everything was going fine until he left us.

>Find a move or rot outside the team.

Getting paid a literal fortune to do nothing for two years. Yes fucking please.

The only way out is to hire a hitman (who would be significantly cheaper than Ozil) and have him killed

It's only going to get worse boyos. Newcastle will soak up that oil money and we are in serious danger of becoming a no man's land club.

Memes how the man we sold to Chelsea to facilitate Aubameyang, pretty much annihilated our prospects for the medium term.

Also surely, that's gotta be the end of Ozil? Surely? He has to be one of our worst big money signings ever. I'm sure Pajeet and the Ozil fans will say how we've just not built the system round him, not had the right players, tactics, humidity, water temperature, star alignment blah blah. Fact is he's a big money disappointment, and the plastics eat it up because they fall for the PR.

Fuck sake, the more I type the sadder I feel. It's just depressing. My life is already shit enough to rope, ffs.

Really doubt this

Well jokes on him because he got fucked a year ago and hasn't played since

Oh so you have 5 CL wins now? Lmao

Since selling Oxlade-Chamberlain, we went from winning silverware, to Liverpool not winning any
Need him back for everyone's sake

Joke of a club.

Ozil is pathetic and for all of the talk about Emery being this tactical manager he was absolutely outsmarted tonight and didn't have any solution, chelsea didn't allow any space for Auba and Laca to run into and that pretty much shut the game down.
The worst part is that at any self respecting top club this would mean the start of an overhaul, but no one in this club cares enough to try anymore its become glaringly obvious that the point of Arsenal is to make money for those who are invested and that's it.
Put all your money on spurs in the CL final boys because it feels like the misery is just getting started.

No they won't lose, fuck you.

to be fair, you deserved it

Attached: 4C934A99-E87D-496C-988F-A2080C12F28E.jpg (902x492, 47K)

whats the point

The team capitulated after 1 goal and started giving the ball away and walking around.

I'm sure we'll be where they are in three years, r-right ?

twitter.com/Squawka/status/1133835752654200832

b-but m-muh chance created

>tfw we're a glorified swansea

Attached: 1538405044518.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

2nd only to 2006 as the worst night as an Arsenal fan.

Let's be under no delusions. We're not a big club anymore. Slowly but surely we'll regress even further behind our rivals as our business model is precisely that a "business model". We can call ourselves classy and brag about history but what does that give us? Nothing.We’ve become a mid table club. It’s just the sad reality of it. Any time the pressure ratchets up, the team falls apart. They had every chance to wrap up the CL spot and bottled it, looking forward to the Europa league. Then the team completely bottled that with the quality between Chelsea and their movement at stark contrast to our own. With allegedly only 40m to spend this summer...not sure what more to expect here.

Hopefully this is the last day we see a number of those players in an Arsenal shirt again.

Everyone is laughing at us and we have no defence for it. Everyone gets to go home with their massive paychecks having failed at their jobs and we as fans bear the brunt.

Come Saturday night this could be the worst week any of us have known as fans and next season we'll be fed the exact same mediocrity and lies that get peddled to us.

Thanks Arsenal, you've let everyone down.

Truly the darkest timeline

Yes they will and Arsenal will have won more silverware than this 'recovered' Liverpool since 2015/16, next.

Not an Arsenal fan but the way Ozil trudged off the field at 4-1 down was just disgraceful.

>Karius recalled to Liverpool as Alisson injury cooncerns grow

Attached: Existential Feel.jpg (235x200, 12K)

Fuck off you Yid cunt.

Cech was literally the only fucking Arsenal player who did shit.

You guys would have lost 7-1 if it wasn't for him.

LADS

IF YOU SEE THAT FUCKING CANADIAN TURK OZIL LOVING FAGGOT IN THIS THREAD I WANT YOU TO FUCKING ABUSE HIM

I'm going to post this image in this general as often as I can until this cancer is sold.

Attached: ozil walking off 2.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Is this genuine?

Attached: ynwa.png (213x332, 76K)

Fake news.

this

I do not like Emery's style of football.

3 at the back is a terrible formation full of holes and limited attack based on counters and crosses.

We are a club who is regressing and want to try and compete against the best with a budget of 40m, it's hilarious.

We will continue to be out of the top four for longer than some fans imagine.

Another year out of the top four will make our already huge wage bill even worse

Ozil will refuse to leave and we will be stuck with his wages until at least next season.

The director of football for Chelsea playing in goal for Arsenal letting in goals in the final. GG.
He even pulled his arm out of the way when he dived.

lmao throwing your weight about at a championship club

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: winrar.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Ozil's not going anywhere, would you?

You're pretending like it's some kind of deserved massacre. Chelsea weren't good either, they were clinical.

can't the board just say he's violated the contract by not actually trying?

We're a championship tier club now lmao

>Ramsey believed he was close to an agreement over an extension - a deal thought to be around £200,000-per-week was in the offing.

>But then something changed. Someone, somewhere, at the Emirates decided Ramsey wasn’t worth it - that the money could be spent more efficiently elsewhere. You’d forgive that person for feeling rather sheepish right now.
rumor was he was looking for around 180-200k

I'd like to see them prove that in a fucking London employment tribunal

Feel so sorry for all the fans who travelled out there to see one of the worst performances of the season. Serious questions need to be asked about lots of players who played tonight, and that includes the manager.

You DO NOT start your second choice keeper in a European Final under ANY circumstances.

Ozil, Lacazette, and Aubameyang did absolutely nothing all game. Subs were shite, don't care about the goal. Bringing Willock on when you're in desperate need for goals? Wasn't Welbeck on the bench?

Take off our best DM for Geundouzi who had no impact on the game whatsoever. Change to 4atb when you have no capable wingers was a particularly stupid decision.

Now we're stuck with fuck all budget to bring in 4-5 players.

Attached: D7w8dqPXYAA_daa.jpg (1200x781, 88K)

You know there is no way they can manage that one.

We could probably appeal to his love of Turkey and see if one of those 2 Turkish teams want him.

LMAO FUCK THE TUESDAY CLUB

I BET THAT CURLY HAIRED FAGGOT AND HIS BOOMER MATES ARE SO BUTTHURT RIGHT NOW

FEELS GOOD THEIR SHIT PODCAST IS DEAD

Arsenal's contract with Adidas is under threat if they fail to qualify for the Champions League again next season.

>Thinking Welbeck would've save you

Attached: 1564894923.png (400x397, 244K)

Conceding 4 goals in a European final since 2003 is on emery. Conceding the most amount of goals in Arsenal’s entire history is on emery. Failing to beat any of Brighton/palace/Leicester/wolves during the easiest top 4 run ever is on emery. Creating the lowest amount of chances in 22 years is on emery.

He’s an abominable manager who got sacked from his 4 previous jobs for a reason. There’s no rationale for him staying on. We sacked Wenger and rightfully so with the same results.

Give me one reason why he should stay on besides spewing the unoriginal “he needs 48 transfer window” trope

Would Mickey Targaryan have made a difference?

Without Cech Arsenal would have conceded even more goals.

Miss me yet?

Attached: 1540495005646.jpg (1600x900, 136K)

Attached: C7adFoHVAAACURo.jpg (480x417, 49K)

What a fucking disgraceful display from us. Just shocking.

I now understand why folks here say that even if we won the thing we aren't in good standing.

Absolutely BOTTLED top 4 and had a spineless display today.

I can feel fucking scum winning the CL to only make this worse. And the future only looks just as bad for us. Less than 50m to spend in the summer, clear out of players will mean fuck all

Club cant even refund the cost of tickets / travel because it would probably come out of the fucking transfer funds. Were the kroenkes even aware we were playing tonight? What a sad state. The players genuinely care but they just arent good enough

No champions league football next year, reduced transfer funds means poorer players brought in. Weakening our team for the next 2-3+ years. Rambo gone. Ozil will be impossible to get off the wages - who the fucks going to match our 350k?

>but le meme powerpoint man

Attached: 1896748324.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Can't you sell Ozil to some saudi outfit?

>Would Mickey Targaryan have made a difference?
No, but Welbz should've started

Just so exhausted from this same shite constantly. We have an American owner with no desire for success as long as his investment goes up, we have Ozil who strolls off the pitch like he's just rolled out of bed, we have Kola who apparently think the opposition keeper is the perfect place to cross the ball every time. Enough is enough. We couldn't even make it a game. If we only invest 40m this summer we'll be nearer the bottom than the top. 5 years ago I never would have thought we could end up like the likes of Newcastle one day, but it's possible. Surely this has to be the end of a number of players. If we only give Emery 40m to reinforce the squad with you might as well just sack him now, it's not fair to him.

The new Senko episode is out lads, we need that healing.

OZIL PECHO FRIO. FUCK OFF TO ATALANTA YOU FUCK.

Arteta would have been a disaster for Arsenal.

Imagine spending thousands to get to the arse end of no where to watch this fucking shambles of a team play. Being thrashed is one thing but being thrashed in our biggest game in years is so disheartening and shows the work the manager has on his hands. And yes i do support him still, but he needs to get rid of some of these players who just don't have the winning mentality.

I was foolishly confident going into this game and i won't take that back as it diminishes the winners, and Chelsea were deserved winners today. All that talk about injuries and fights and we couldn't capitalise, that's the kind of team we are these days, so nonclinical on all fronts.

I don't see major changes happening though, Emery won't get a dime to perform the surgery he needs to get us back in the top 4 and everyone else around us is going to get better this Summer.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

>reddit spacing
fuck off

I miss Jack. I miss the Ox. I miss Rozza and Santi. Fuck I even miss Gibbo and I’m gonna lose it when I see Rambo in a Juve kit. I miss the guys from 2008-14. We weren’t the best but we always played good football and the lads like I mentioned above always gave it everything. They may not have been fit or on form all the time but fuck me the team was fun to watch. I feel like crying thinking about what Jack could have been for our club. I think Heccy is the only guy at our club right now I feel anything for.

The soul of this club is gone. Wenger may not have had the best couple of seasons and we may have stagnated but fuck at least I felt something for the club while he was still with us. What are we anymore? It honestly just looks like a bunch of mercenaries who give up the second it doesn’t go our way. I remember the season we got battered 8-2 by united. It looked bleak but we fought back and finished that season strong playing beautiful football. I don’t know what this club is anymore. I definitely will not be following for what will be an underwhelming and saddening summer. I love this club so I’ll still follow every game but I feel it will never be the same until we are gutted head to toe. I pray one day we get big weng back as a DoF. That may be the day we can all feel something for our Arsenal again.

The worst part about being an Arsenal fan now is there’s no hope for things to really improve. The best we can realistically achieve will spending the amount we do is fighting for 4th we aren’t gonna win anything worthwhile for a long time unless Kronke sells or decides to start caring for some season. Emery has to take blame for letting us drop points in many games due to lineups and letting Ramsey go for free but ultimately this club is awfully run and we can’t afford that while not spending.

All those seething Turks defending Ozil, sooner the Turks and Muslims and blacks are out of this club the better

Blog on

reminder that he went a season without wining an away game in la liga with Sevilla

cringe on

for people who think emery should stay my question is why?

he's not going to get a big budget, so if he can't work with limited players all that well then maybe we aren't going to suit his needs.

he doesn't have a style and isn't overly impressive in attack, possession or defence. his ideas our pretty limited as the only real themes he has is over reliance on fullbacks whilst making sure the holding midfielders don't make forward runs even if they have 3 centrebacks behind them.

Who could we get?

mourinho

Was that the worst Arsenal performance of all time?

10 years ago you had the top 4 of Arsenal Chelsea United and Liverpool.

More recently they've been talking about the "Big 6"

This season has confirmed that the Premier League has gone back to a Top 4. The Big 6 era is well and truly over.

For me, it's based Eddie Howe

you now remember that leaf autist keep spamming ozil picture, hopefully he fuck off

Not even close

Nothing is the same without Wenger tbqh, everything feels so soulless

Attached: 1543612932190.jpg (970x545, 771K)

Would be kino but he would probably turn us down unless he's still petty about Wenger.

8-2 or 10-2 on aggregate

No, that would be the 8-2 or the other time we got beat by United when they played 8 defenders.

i think you have a point
but there aren't any suitable option right now
>inb4 Jardim
plus, this sacking and hiring manager season after season might be good (like how it went for chelsea) or it might be even worse (like AC Milan). it's risky

Wasn't even the worst Arsenal performance this calendar year!

think I'm done following football in general lads, don't think it's just Arsenal but maybe me growing up a bit too. I just don't get much enjoyment from following the sport anymore

Emery sold Lucas to Spurs at a cut price

Attached: memery fail.jpg (590x350, 34K)

>Player clearly has severe depression
>All the fans do is criticise

You actually make me sick, he needs support to get through this mental illness. You have a world class player there but shitting on him isn't going to clear the gloom and get him back to his best.

The gap between shit manure and wolfie is 9 points though.

This general had always been the cringiest thing around. Cringe team with a cringe culture. I love seeing organizations like this flounder and not know why

3-2 to Wigan a few years back

Think I'm just going to stick with following Bromley and non league football. At least I know they're shit.

did we even a single game when we play good football under Emery? all i can remember is Laca and Auba score the goal out of their ass and win the game

Attached: 1539134707886.jpg (403x392, 51K)

vs. Chelsea at the Emirates
Both legs vs. Valencia

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: doubt.png (580x376, 298K)

he doesn't look in tears to me desu

He's in tears because he has retired, not because we've lost.

vs. Man United

looks like he just got done laughing

After Willock, Iwobi and AMN's performances today (and Bellerin, Guendouzi, Torreira, and Holding earlier in the season) , I want see a bigger injection of homegrown and youthful players next season.

I am done with pining for overpriced stars and primadonnas. I want players who want to leave it all on the pitch and play for their place. Give all of Nelson, Saka, Willock, Iwobi, ESR, AMN and Nketiah game time next season.

boohoo millionare get depressed, muh back pain after every shit perfomance

Attached: 1590022865019.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Emery OUT

>City
>Liverpool
>Spurs
>Chelsea
>Wolves
>West Ham
>Everton
>Leicester
>Newcastle

These teams will 100% finish above us next season. We're literally gonna be fighting for 10th place.

>rob fucking green has won a better trophy in 1 year at chelshit and koscs entire career here

Attached: 1559165050678.jpg (2048x1365, 401K)

kosicleny is a loser

Wet spam just released half their team, they're fucked

desu

Emery OUT

?
Kosc won 3 FA cups with us

I thought we all agreed to switch Man City.

>look at me....look at me....i am the Chlesea legend now

who to replace him?

>severe depression

Attached: 1553436184127.jpg (174x226, 11K)

wolves for me

The Leicester defeat was more depressing 2bqh

Jardim

PROFITING OFF A LOSS

Piers Morgan
Verified account @piersmorgan

Arsenal’s dismal choke in the past few weeks has been utterly pathetic.
Emery needs to have a big summer in the transfer market.
470 replies 1,396 likes

Their wins mean nothing. Better off switching to Liverpool.

ahil
@Sxbnkz
6m6 minutes ago

To the Arsenal fans who tried claiming Chelsea was the new banter club. We finished third in the league and got to two finals and won the europa league 4-1 against ur excuse of a club. Meanwhile u finished 5th. You will always be the banter club on the PL.

big sol campbell's got some experience now I say we give him a shot

Comes to a point where Piers is now a key player in putting pressure on the board to spend some fackin' money

We're already temporary Liverpool fans, let's see how they do in the final.

I'd rather the yids win, Liverscum have the most insufferable fanbase

I know it was a bad defeat tonight but please pull yourself together.

Wenger

Kill yourself

Piers was the moron who got Wenger sacked.

>tfw the arse are so broken they're actually rooting for you to win the Champions League as well as finishing above them

Attached: Laughing Spurs Fan.jpg (472x603, 69K)

What ever happened to Aliko Dangote?

kill yourself

I think it doesn't really matter
I think some kind of "softness" and "weakness" rooted into the heart of the club, thanks to Wenger
it's not about the team, team mentality or shit anymore, it's about the club's soul, something supernatural
I know it sounds cringy but that's as close as i can describe it
It takes several years (maybe a decade) to get rid of this cancer, and the Arsenal can bring someone like Klopp or Simeone to help it reborn as a club with a winning soul

do you envy your forebears?

Attached: 04b8c482fd8154257e563c6fc070708d.png (436x549, 325K)

Cech wasn't the probably. There was literally 3 golden, easy goalscoring chances for Arsenal from the 79th minute until like the 84th and they choked every last one of them.

We just need a rich Arab owner who spends his fucking money because Arsenal is his vanity project, simple as.

unironically this

Rivalries aside, I think it's totally unfair that Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang and Özil couldn't travel with Arsenal for the final tonight. UEFA should be ashamed of themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvIK7AkDo-4
>is it muted
>yeah
lmao

>trying so hard to fit in on Yea Forums that you forget the thread you're in
you fucking saddo lmao

Daily reminder that this is all Kroenke's fault and nobody is even mentioning it

>Cech wasn't the probably

THEY TOOK IT DOWN HAHA

*problem

cheers lad

Lads...
what if Spuds actually do it?

what was that about?

twitter.com/muller_cpfc/status/1133855131768897541
TOO LATE

>our attack

Attached: D7xBGXhX4AAkBTb.jpg large.jpg (960x952, 127K)

Then they fully overtake Arsenal as the no1 club in north London. They already have more European pedigree anyway and winning a CL would solidify it

They will do it, this season is all about Murphy's law for us.

They released their back-up keeper and Andy Carrol who hasn't been a part of the team for years. They're going to beat Arse at home and away next season.

watchalong video of the game, forgot to mute after the game was over, laughed about the loss and how they made money anyway from donations anyway.
not a big deal but they made it clear they fucked up at least

Holy kek

Why focus on the fact that we need financial investment to rebuild in this era of football when we all know we're never gonna get it?
It's over. Wolves, Leicester, Everton, and now Newcastle have been taken over by mega rich owners and spending loads of new signings and we have a 40m budget.
Why think about that when it's never gonna happen?
He's not gonna spend money.

disgusting desu

it's really not.

kroenke is just a regular investor. puts just enough into the ensure a health reward (guaranteed by premier league broadcasting)

owners like sheik and abram are few and far between. not every investor can be like that. just unrealistic

Arsenal fans should be protesting and boycotting games like the Newcastle fans but they won't because they're a bunch of plastics. That's why nothing is going to change.

We had Usmanov

Annoying how quickly I've gotten over it 2bh

youtu.be/FUBNPSY45uQ

;..;

ye blame him for not wiping kroenke out.

but more so blame the premier league for its overpowered marketing division that lets guys like kroenke get away with it

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss drunk Claude going mental!!!!!!!

He's a parasite that needs to be removed as quickly as possible.
"Regular investors" finish mid table and win nothing.

Our only hope is that we really do sign South American zoomers and one of them turns out to be GOAT, that's the only way out of this mess with Kroenke as the owner.

Attached: 1541784533595.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Comes with the territory.
We're not Newcastle. We have a huge global fanbase. Random rich tourists will visit London and go see an Arsenal game because why not, Newcastle has a pretty big extremely passionate following that is mostly in the city so it's easier to boycott.
Passionate Arsenal fans could all choose to boycott and it wouldn't do fuck all, someone else will buy the ticket. We're a well known enough brand that there are probably plenty of people in the Emirates every match who aren't even Arsenal fans they're just doing it as a tourist thing.

He tried to buy Kroenke's shares for like a decade, the faggot yank refused to sell. I have no idea what he wants from Arsenal.

Mate even the midtable teams are spending 100m a season now and we have a 40m budget.

english football is soulless

i'm still not over my team's chance and it was 16 years ago

they need to stop CL teams dropping into EL. disincentivise it for them or create another tournament that isn't for top 4 or top 6 big league teams

it's sad that there effectively is no european competition for the likes of austrian, greek or danish teams

I'm kind of upset we beat the CL dropouts but got battered by a proper EL team.

>Arsenal fans should be protesting and boycotting games like the Newcastle fans
When the fuck did Newcastle boycott games? They talked a lot but it simply didn't happen you lying pervert, most they'd do is they'd buy tickets and just enter in late.

Reminder that Ozil is getting £350k per week

>Something is technically wrong. Thanks for noticing--we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon
FUCK I KEEP MISSING IT

arsenal won’t be able to get both Fraser and Nkunku now that they lost the final.. their budget is like £40m

i can smell all that cocaine going down ... Holy shit

open the link don't trust the 4chanx embed jewery

reminder most first goals in any game comes after half time.

the 15 minutes break literally decides the outcome of most matches . why the fuck do we allow such an interruption to break the flow of the game

We're getting south american zoomers.

He's right. People always seething when I say auba is shit and cacazette isn't much better

Oh shit, that worked. Weird. Never had that problem before.

problem is on your end bro
twitter link is still alive
also kek lee is brushing off the questions related on that on his current livestream

anime ending where Arse replaced with 00's Vieira, Henry and Wiltord.
but with Seaman as gk

chelsea / arsenal /man u are only EL standard teams because english football is blown out of proportion compared to other divisions of its size

they are technically all CL standard . there just isn't room for them

lmao we're not CL standard, at least manure did that PSG comeback.

>chelsea / arsenal /man u
unironically how do you see them getting past the first knockout round in the cl

Thank you, Petr Cech, for yet another brilliant performance for Chelsea FC.

Attached: IMG_20190529_181106.jpg (500x375, 52K)

>Arsenal are CL standard

Yes as witnessed by their 10-2 defeat the last time they were there. Truly CL standard

That fat negro needs to suffer but arsenal fans are too stupid to stop watching that channel

m8 you are. the money in england has warped it so much you now have a top 6 where every other league has a top 2-4. you woud be in the CL if uefa didnt have to make some concessions for absolute shite clubs from pot 4

you think they would struggle to get past schalke, lyon, porto, or roma?

yes

are you pretending to be retarded?

the teams that come through the qualifiers into the group stage are not better than chelsea / arsenal /man u

See
Maybe if you count teams like Club Brugge or Olympiakos as CL standard because they play in the CL regularly.

ok retard

Was Cech the worst keeper signing of all time [spoiler]not named Almunia[/spoiler]?

What about that one lad who never played a game a few years ago.

yes i am counting that. arsenal is much better than the likes of them. thats why you can expect to be in the EL final just about every year at this rate

Nobody is disputing Chelsea and United, we on the other hand are definitely not CL standard. EL is our level and it will just get even worse.

one Iwobi please

Attached: 1525989990655.jpg (376x400, 33K)

CL group stage is lmao
the real deal starts in knockout stage

Karius

I unironically do

40m plus Wilson on loan

mart poom?

just because man u can go out and buy 200m worth of stars this summer? talking about this year not next

>Karius played for Arsenal
Thank fuck I missed that

>Nobody is disputing United

>starting a player who works for the other team

Attached: 1546095946931.png (469x452, 208K)

We made it past the group stages every time. We're CL standard compared to a lot of the teams in the CL because quite a few are shite, but we're not even remotely close to contenders.

he was called almunia back then

It's called being a cuck!

C U C K
U
C
K

na viviano

arsenal is the quality of team who would get through the group several times. they just cant play in it at all because as i said england has a top 6-7 where any other similar league has a top 2-4 at most

Well yes, they're like the richest club in the world or something. They could get CL football at will.

He was your best fucking player today you ungrateful cunt. If it wasn’t for him it would have been 7-1 or worse

We should sign Klopp and give him 3 transfer windows to get rid of all our bottle jobs. I still believe in Ozil.

20m plus Moreno on loan

The team from when we're still in the CL has gone.

oh like next season?

Fuck off cunt even Sneezy would've saved the last two goals

Hopefully now all the Mustafi haters will stfu and realize that this is how a normal defender performs in our attacking system.

>Arsenal will be fighting West Ham and Man Utd for 9th next season
Just end this club

Attached: Arsenal.webm (400x720, 755K)

So realistically who can we sell.
Mustafi - 15-25m
Elneny - 5m or less
Monreal (if we sign a LB) - 5m or less
Xhaka - 20-30m

Would want to offload Ozil and Mkhi as well but unfortunately don't think we can bc of their wages and we're shit enough with transfers anyway.
If our budget is as shit as Orny is saying, and considering Kroenke is a cunt, we need to become a selling club like Monaco at least for the time being.

lads whats an angry arsenal podcast i want to vent. angrier than arsecast.

got a rock hard dick. anyone want to bend over? i know you are all bottoms

He's shit.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO HES HERE LADS

OZIL?

OZIL?????????????

>Oh boohoo we won't get another chance to win a major european trophy until..... next season

Alright unai lad?

IWobi's goal was nice though so that's something

Yes, United will qualify for the CL next season.

United are just too big to fail like us.

going to bed because i'm tired wobbie

And then he missed a sitter

kek

Attached: DSC 05624.jpg (557x750, 86K)

i'd say let Arsenal continue it's EL journey
CL is too big of a competition for Arsenal, whether the other top clubs happens to be shit or not, They can't even come close to winning it

lmao we'll never win a European trophy, we only have one and the competition doesn't even exist anymore.

Problem is that now we've lost, our budget is shit and the teams around and even below us are comfortably spending loads of money these days.
We will genuinely probably competing with the likes of Wolves, West Ham, Leicester, and Everton next season. Maybe even Newcastle if this new owner invests well.
Football is changing really quickly and this loss stopped our only chance of keeping up next season.

so could arsenal

utd are much easier for you to beat since Saf left

United were only barely bigger than Arsenal before Ferguson came along. They aren't a TRULY big club like Liverpool.

is there anything more cucked than having a daughter and raising her as an arsenal fan?

If he underperforms he'll get sacked, fuck he might even get the sack this summer.

Who the fuck would buy Mustafi for 25 mil?

Yes but Ferguson did happen so fuck that could have been shit.

United

if arsenal went in at the break 1-0 (pen) which they should have, it all would have been different

>Liverpool
>big club

Fuck lads excited for arsecast tomorrow

20 mil for Xhaka?
Hue hue hue

AC Milan

Someone post that list of all the shitty arsenal losses over the past 10+ years

That was a stretch, like the most I could possibly imagine a club paying for him, but it'll probably be more around 15ish.

>Football is changing really quickly
and theres too many shyster businessmen able to let teams go down the pan

I reckon we could get 20 for him.
He did well in Germany so maybe German teams would take the punt.
He could possibly do well in a weaker league like Italy.

do you still want tierney?

Remember how we used to joke that wenger tries turning every player into a winger and now we literally have zero good wingers and all the winning teams do

can you sell us Bielik pls

thank you

Why are we so shit at selling players?
Liverpool can get like 20m for fucking Solanke and 20m for Jordan Ibe.
We are struggling to get rid of Ospina for 2m.

what’s zidane up to

Liverpool and Southampton have an understanding

I unironically miss banter era

Remember how we used to talk shit about Turks and then Emery decided not to start his Turk CB and we lost 4-1?

other clubs, chelsea liverpool etc, are prepared to dodgy deals with agents

flirting with wenger last i saw

These morons suggesting that the likes of Everton, Newcastle and Wolves will challenge for top 4 next season are fucking clueless.

None of those players I mentioned went to Saints.

we don't have a turkish cb?

They won't challenge for the top 4 but they'll probably make the top 6 harder to qualify for.

What exactly does he do?

Attached: gettyimages-1132752851.jpg (644x428, 24K)

Fuck up our wage structure and occasionally come out with a 10/10 performance.

he plays fortnite

Gets paid

see

When I saw Ramsay out there on the pitch still trying to thank the fans and shit while Ozil sat on the bench looking less lifeless than he did on the pitch. I can't even hide my disgust. Get Allegri and have a clearout. I'm so sick of this squad.

>occasionally come out with a 10/10 performance.

Against Bournemouth or Fulham

Never said anything to the contrary.
I think we should sell him but we probably can't bc of his wages.

I don't know haha

Reminder if that old cuck Wenger had fucked off a few years ago like he should have done, we'd have Klopp in charge now

>Hurrdurr, Wobbie won't ask for donations when running a massive Youtube channel
You guys really didn't think this?

Why would Allegri want to join us

Just pay him and find reasons later. Conversely all the fans can beg in the streets it worked for liverpool and klopp

I honestly don't know anymore. He genuinely got lazier under Emery. All the people saying he was working harder and pressing more since he was brought back in regularly since winter were deluded.

Klopp has spent like 300+million at Liverpool, net spend or not, the money wouldn’t be given to him at arsenal

>Allegri
Guarantee you haven't watched Juve at all this season.

No we wouldn't. The board never ever ever would have hired him. If we had a board that cared about winning we wouldn't have hired Emery. Not being in the CL costs Arsenal only about 15m if we have a good EL run. That's an acceptable loss to the board. 3 years out now and Arsenal is still in the black. Says it all really.

>2006 was 15 years ago

Attached: 1557940627373.jpg (696x392, 440K)

Looks really pissed when he gets subbed off even though literally no one would have guessed he was playing to begin with. Acting like he's doing everything in his power to get something done and then being mad when things go wrong.
Kinda like a shitter Sanchez in that regard actually.

We need more Turks, that's it. Anyone who still denies it at this point is simply clueless.

lads

Iwobi is shit and you should sell him on the cheap to Liverpool

Was this real

The results: Top 10 European clubs by 'enterprise value'

Real Madrid - €3.224bn
Manchester United - €3.207bn
Bayern Munich - €2.696bn
Barcelona - €2.676bn
Manchester City - €2.460bn
Chelsea - €2.227bn
Liverpool - €2.095bn
Arsenal - €2.008bn
Tottenham - €1.697bn
Juventus - €1.548bn

Attached: 1400270874850.png (776x723, 60K)

Why would Liverpool take him?
Realistically I don't think he'll ever turn out to be that good but I think he can still improve so I wouldn't mind keeping him on for a season or 2 and then maybe we can get a higher fee for him if he doesn't come good.
Plus we really need wingers, wouldn't wanna sell Iwobi unless we signed like 2 wingers which is unlikely.

They'd take him. They'd make him better too.

Does anyone think Emery is actually capable of improving a player's ability?

I mean Iwobi has definitely improved from last season.

unironically ring up big sam

Remember the excitement when he first joined? I have never seen /arse/ so happy, we had just beaten Spurs and now one of the best players in the world has joined. It was during a 2 weeks international break too so everyone was watching his Real Madrid clips in awe at what he was capable of, expectations were at an all time high. Remember his first match for Arsenal? He looked every part the world class player he was advertised as, absolutely tore Sunderland apart pinging through balls everywhere and got an assist with like his first touch. The future was bright, I was so sure we were going to win the league with the team built around the new Bergkamp.

WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG? No seriously, what the hell happened?

Attached: 1535142666534.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

So Ozil out.

Who else?

>Spurs bigger than Juventus now

Remember when they were fighting relegation with Juande Ramos lads. Seems like a long time ago now

Iwobi + 50m for Lovren

file limit's 3mb

Emery was a shit choice. Fuck the Mickey Mouse yurop Cup, we choked away top four against Brighton and wolves. That’s the worry.

soon they'll be bigger than Arsenal
they must be stopped

Yeah, Emery's average CV is why a lot want him out after one season.

Literally hasn't improved since his debut. Ainsley's improved in the last two months though.

no manager could have done more with your shit squad.

What happened is we found out why Real sold him because he did the same shit there. Make no mistake he's always been a ferarri that works on a roll of a pair of dice. A 1 in 12 chance he'll play good.

I remember too, I remember how angry people were when they saw the new contract Arsenal gave him. If the footballers are lazy and complacent, the business staff in Arsenal is stupid and complacent.

remember when they had redknapp and they signed every flavour of the month mid table player

Unironically believe that I could have.

They made the smart move by focusing their brand in the US market. Spurs are the most supported English club in the USA.

Meanwhile Arsenal are the most supported English club in sub-saharan Africa. Not the richest market available.

wenger would have secured top 4

I'm just saying why Emery out is happening after just 1 season, if say Allegri or Simeone managed us and had the exact same debut season they would be given the benefit of the doubt.

He already failed twice, that's why he had to go remember.

>Spurs are the most supported English club in the USA.

source?

Spurs gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
Spurs gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya

if he had a full season with laca and auba up top plus torreira he would easily secure top 4

No no. This was all 100% Obongo's fault for missing that penalty and letting the fate of the team rest entirely on one game. 4-1 games happen. Sometimes your opponent is playing scissors and you're playing paper, sometimes your players get injured or some can't come because they're afraid of some malnourished third worlder Muslims chimping out. Sometimes you decide to start a player who has a contract with the other team. Sometimes you decide not to start the CB with the best stats in the world because some mutt who needs views on his Youtube channel thinks that he "makes too many mistakes"

The only way we can improve is to get rid of all the mutts and bring in more Turks, that's it.

Remember when Arsenal couldn't afford to buy good players because they had to pay for the stadium and then Spurs moved stadium and instantly got into the Champion League final

Not him but their tie-in with the NFL probably had something to do with it. We were quick to laugh at Spurs for including an NFL pitch in their new stadium but it was such a smart move by Daniel Levy

It's true. They are also the most supported in South Korea for obvious reasons.

If Spurs win the CL I don't think it'll mean a goddamn thing to anyone in that club. And the sad shit is the club's other teams are performing excellently in all other areas except this one, so clearly they can't all be retards running the show.

To be fair we got to the CL final too right before we moved.

Without even signing anyone in 3 transfer windows

Makes sense. I just wanted to see a graph or something so I could see where other clubs rank in comparison.

Remember when Arsenal players wanted to play for Arsenal and cared about winning things.

Mustafi, Mkhi, El Nenny, our half dozen goalkeepers that are still somehow on the team, yet never play.

Yeah

Attached: cunt.jpg (447x560, 72K)

Lmao is that a real quote

Remember when Van Persie said he disagreed with the direction the club was headed in

Attached: [GJM-DDY] Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) - 13 [70B3C21B].mkv_snapshot_19.41_[2019.04.10_08.41.46].jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Attached: 1539546700862.jpg (1080x554, 110K)

twitter.com/tamija_x/status/1133843881911623680

making black women cry is the final straw, i can't support this shit club anymore

How fucking dare

People on the internet never lie

>khaleesi

what did so many blacks like about that white bitch

>women crying at the slightest inconvenience in their lives
stop the presses

>van persie was right
this is the worst timeline

Attached: 81d.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

>I’M TIRED

Attached: 2095E73E-FA95-4D7A-A798-E645167014B6.jpg (720x379, 57K)

>he's never made a black woman cry
pencildick

Fucked a Maori guy?

in this case it's not even a race thing it's just a women thing.

Ozil defence force out in full force right now

Attached: A51BB00E-C918-40D7-8F7E-8ACC744FB0B3.jpg (1125x1205, 460K)

>Akash
every fucking time

People like this are the reason Kroenke is a rich man

isn't he a real estate developer

Don't even get why Kroenke owns us.
Owning a football team isn't exactly profitable is it? And he clearly doesn't care too much whether we're successful or not so why spend so much money on it? Is it just so he can say he owns a big football team or something?

He's your standard American mega rich businessman.
He could easily invest in us if he wanted. Man's a fucking billionaire.

access to corporate contacts I guess

Surely he already has that.

He's probably secretly a massive Spurs fan.

Ozil definitely has some deluded fans, but tonight he was no worse than anyone that wasn't Iwobi

>>Owning a football team isn't exactly profitable is it

It is when you don't spend any money on it. His sons are on the board. Arsenal executives are paid the 2nd highest in the league after Manchester United. Matchday revenue has still not dropped under £95 million a game. TV has taken a little hit but not that much really. And we don't go crazy buying players either because "no money".

Kroenke is building a gigantic complex out in LA for his 1st love - the Rams. And even then his love is based on how much stable income they bring in, not what they win in their sport.

Thousands of posts defending Ozil, everyone saying anything against him is part of an agenda. Lessons for the future is to never sign Turk/Muslim/middle eastern players

No matter how much money he spends on Arsenal (lol), he's still making a profit, right? And a huge 'thing' like Arsenal would make him millions.
What do you call Arsenal in the business sense? A company? Or would just calling it a team include everything about it, like the merchandise, tickets, promotions, sponsors, etc?

These players are just mentally insufficient, weak and broken. It's quite clear that the same lack of confidence the fans feel whenever a big game happens is felt by the players too and they go out there and shit the bed and the walls and the ceiling every time. It's happened again and again and again. I don't know if it's the fans transmitting this fragility to the players or the opposite at this point. Was it the 8-2? The 3-0 Meme cup loss? Sure they won the FA cup a few times after that and things seemed a bit more on track but it's all come off again now. When it's crunch time, it seems that Arsenal will never deliver, and I don't know what has to change to fix that.

I don't think it's Ozil or Emery's fault tbph. Our squad is just stupidly imbalanced. Why would you pay a #10 £350k per week when the club has no good wingers? What passing options does Ozil have? Two tightly marked strikers and an overlapping wing-back. That's it. It's a complete waste of time starting him under those circumstances. On the other hand, how can Emery play 4 at the back when there's only one full-back at the club who can actually defend (and he's been out injured for half the season)? What wide options does Emery have? What bench options did Emery have in a European final? How else was he supposed to approach this final without massively exposing the defence? Both Emery and Ozil are easy scapegoats. They're well paid, high profile figures who carry the weight of responsibility for the club's success. But the problems at this club are much bigger than both of them. We simply don't have the squad to succeed at this level. And that's entirely down to piss poor squad management by the previous regime. Alex Iwobi was our 4th choice winger 2 seasons ago. He's literally the only natural winger left at this club. How was this squad allowed to get so massively imbalanced and so massively shit in such a short space of time? Why are we still without a technical director with a long-term vision for the club going into June? How are we going to get competitive again under these circumstances? These are the questions we need to be asking.

He doesn't just have piles of cash laying around, he uses Arsenal as a collateral to secure bank loans so he can fund his pleasure projects like his cowboy ranches

>He doesn't just have piles of cash laying around
He's worth billions

>>He doesn't just have piles of cash laying around

He himself is a billionaire and he also married to a billionaire.

>>He doesn't just have piles of cash laying around

He just started up an Overwatch esports team.

This desu.
That's why I'm not completely Emery Out yet. We have several gaps that need addressing. How can we have one of the best tap-in babbys/fox in the box strikers in the league yet not a single winger with good delivery.
Ozil needs to fuck off though. He's being paid way too much and he's only gonna get worse from here, he's 30 years old for fucks sake. Shame no team will want to pay for him.

Ozil could fuck a goat in the middle of the pitch and guys like this would still argue that he did nothing wrong.

His wife isn't just a billionaire she's an heiress to Walmart lol we could be spending up there with the big teams if Kroenke wanted to invest more money into the club, let's not perpetuate this myth that we're spending as much as we can. Mid table clubs regularly spend more than us.

>if Ozil didn't fuck that goat, it would have been clean through to score, what you need to remember is that Ozil doesn't have anyone to pass to.

>Ozil could fuck a goat in the middle of the pitch and guys like this would still argue that he did nothing wrong
in their eyes he literally wouldn't

Maybe they'll buy Ozil

kek

Problem with Ozil is the same it's always been.
He's a luxury player. When he's got loads of good players around him he's great because he's got world class passing ability and insane vision and technical ability but he's lazy as fuck and he's only gonna have an opportunity to create something if he's put into that situation.
We're never gonna surround him with world class talent while he's still not too old to play at this level (which isn't much longer) so we shouldn't have given him such a high paying contract but with Sanchez leaving Gazidis didn't wanna make everyone go mental so he kept Ozil and it's fucked everything.

Being worth billions doesn't mean you have that in liquid cash. Zuckerberg is worth billions but it's all tied to his Facebook stock. If you have a shit ton of money you invest it into things that can hold their value, cash money fluctuates too much.

Attached: 1092937432.jpg (998x833, 96K)

Okay but the suggestion that he couldn't invest more money into the club is mental mate c'mon Fulham got promoted and casually splashed 100m on a bunch of shitters.

Obviously he could spend it on Arsenal, but he doesn't own Arsenal for the football. He owns it because Arsenal FC holds its value no matter what and he doesn't have to spend a penny on it anymore.

literal banter club

Attached: smug essien.jpg (203x250, 5K)

But he does have 5 billion lying around to build a new football stadium for two teams.

Oh of course, he never will. I'm just saying he easily, easily could.

Arsenal literally doesn't know how to make a loss anywhere except on the football pitch.

That's his choice, and he probably used Arsenal to free up money to spend on those stadiums too. You're just a nice safety net for him.

Can't he just do that with Bournemouth or something?

>Ashley Cole was sitting there laughing his ass off

Yeah apparently he's spent loads and loads on the LA Rams man it's a pisstake.
Surely we have a much bigger global influence and potential than these American football teams if he were to invest a bit in us and potentially get us back up there again?

Probably but then that would take spending a ton of money to build the club up. Arsenal was already a perfect package and one of the safest clubs to buy in the world.

American sports are very shady though. Him moving a team to LA and building a stadium probably secured him a lot of privileges with the Californian state government.

This. Ozil would be worth the money we pay him if he had world class wingers either side of him and world class midfielders starting behind him. But at that point you wouldn't actually need Ozil to be successful - he would just be the icing on the cake. It's so weird that we'd pay him so much money then refuse to invest in a squad that would make his presence worthwhile. I'm past the point where I get frustrated with him - he's clearly a victim of piss-poor squad building at this point.

Yeah who the fuck are the LA Rams anyway? I'm sure everyone knows about Lakers but this is some literally who team he's investing our money on ffs.

No that would take actual investment.

Remove the wrong and it's true

They were previously the St Louis Rams but Stan Kroenke bought them and moved them to LA

this tbhaych

I hope he moves us to Scotland, we might actually be able to win the league.

He'll probably move us to the MLS mate.

MLS Champions la

Attached: 1307509220203.jpg (250x250, 36K)

American sports are literally just racket for billionaires to protect their money, it's safer for him to invest in his American teams. European Football is like the wild west compared to American leagues.

We love you Los Angeles Gunners we do

I'm rooting for Spurs this weekend tho.

I follow the NFL too and the LA Rams are extremely hated. So hated that people were happy when the Patriots - the most hated team in the league beat them. The thing is LA, California really is not a state that cares about American football, their first love is and always will be basketball obviously. The Rams are mostly supported by the state they used to be in before Stan moved them because that state refused to build him a new stadium for free.

The whole Rams project is actually a big thing and they need statewide support to make it work, which is why he's building a stadium for two fucking teams, and a whole lot of other shit. He actually does recognize that they need to win things though to generate local interest in the team though. But the stadium itself is going to make him millions upon millions when it's finished due to all the other event contracts he has tied to it.

should i make another /are/ thread after this one's filled?

Shall we just stop doing this. Everything about Arsenal makes me depressed.

Club is worth double what he paid for it.

I hope that Nigerian oil baron saves us.

/arse/ is like AFTV, the more we lose the more active it becomes. Had we been good like say Man City the threads would've stopped years ago.

he's owned the Rams for the better part of a decade. He moved the team back to LA since 1. St. Louis wasn't willing to invest in rebuilding an outdated Edwards Jones Dome, and 2. he had secured land and approval to use his own company to develop the new LASED.

he isn't spending much, just whatever he spent on the land in Inglewood. His own company is getting paid by the city/county, NFL, and is splitting costs with the Chargers to make LASED. It's all profit for him right now and he's just as stingy with his other teams as he is with Arsenal.

there's a few good articles I don't have on me about his vision and how he's developed KSE.

>selling Giroud to get Aub and making a £38m loss during the exchange

What did Arsenal mean by this?

Emery's got 1 more year.
Raul's said they've got targets so go and fucking do it then and let's win this fucking thing next year and do better in the league or he goes simple as.

>he's just as stingy with his other teams as he is with Arsenal.

Yeah. That shouldn't be overlooked it's not like he's treating Arsenal any differently because he doesn't care about football. He doesn't care about any of his teams which are all basically in an Eternal Europa League.

>>Raul's said they've got targets

No they don't.

I hate that he gets away with it because of this bullshit "loyalty" in sports fan culture.

>severe depression

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He'll be alright, he's gonna stream some Fortnite tomorrow and he won't even remember that he lost the EL final. Mostly cos the dumb fuck has an IQ of 2.

I'm sure he's whatsapping Erdogan right now crying about the english meanies.

n-new

Don't bother