Shouldn't the Warriors do everything they can to appease KD?

This might be a wild one out there, but KD seems to be insecure about not being the reason the Warriors are winners.

If KD asked the Warriors to trade Steph, and the Warriors get back pretty ok pieces for him, why wouldn't they just trade Steph?

Attached: 5ce6ee37f85e163ebd1f0894-1136-568.jpg (1136x568, 81K)

Why wouldnt they just tell KD to fuck off

Having KD on your team makes you a title contender and the Warriors only won once without KD while having Steph on the roster for 6 seasons. With KD on the roster, the Warriors won 2 straight championships in 2 years.

KD is the best player in the world. Steph is nowhere near that conversation. Plus, given basketball's fanbase, KD is way more popular than Steph.

This reminds me of Kobe and Shaq. Steph is Shaq, good at one thing and one thing only while Kobe was the younger prospect with a higher upside.

Imagine how much you can get back for 3 years of Steph Curry?

Tough call 2bh. Warriors are better without KD record wise. However, KD completely carries them in the Finals. KD-less Warriors never beat a full strength Cavs team in the Finals.

Steph is the face of the franchise, but KD is unarguably the better player. Either way, KD is leaving.

>Either way, KD is leaving.

That's why the Warriors should do all they can, even if it means trading Steph, to keep KD.

>KD is way more popular than Steph.

>Kobe higher upside than Shaq

Attached: 4377619.jpg-pwrt3.jpg (331x440, 19K)

KD has been in the NBA since 2008, and hes only been to one finals before joining the Warriors. He was tired of losing to the Warriors in the playoffs and decided to join them.

Having KD does not instantly make you a title contender. It was more Kerr + Klay + Draymond + Curry + KD that made them contenders.

>It was more Kerr + Klay + Draymond + Curry + KD that made them contenders.
As opposed to Kerr + Klay + Draymond + Iggy + Curry when they were title holders...

>Having KD does not instantly make you a title contender.

Explain that to Vegas who has the Knicks as the Eastern Conference favorites next year with them penciling KD in on the Knicks. Have you seen Curry in the finals without KD? Its a laughing stock

2015 and 2016, Curry was absolute shit and he was completely healthy. He doesn't have what it takes to win.

The warriors top priority is resigning Klay Thompson, and since he didn't make it to a All NBA team, he just got a lot cheaper.

If they don't resign KD, then they can use that cap space to get some decent bench players. They should be in good shape now that Looney has really stepped up.

Explain his 8 years with the Thunder. How many titles did he win there?

Lol how many FMVP's has Curry won? You can't win with a guard in the NBA. You need forwards.

Steph already won without KD

The Lakers are going to have Anthony Davis, Malcolm Brogdon, James Harden, Jimmy Butler and Lebron James next year. They need to keep Durant if they want to win again.

I don't understand why people like KD want to leave teams where they'll win a championship every year just to run off to shitty LA or New York teams and be mediocre

The Knicks with KD might make the playoffs
That's about it

I thought the Lakers were getting Kawahi?

>The warriors top priority is resigning Klay Thompson,

Not a guarantee he's even coming back given the pull to the Lakers.

KD is a choker and a victim of poor coaching as well as being extremely insecure. He is literally a taller Russell Westbrook

The Warriors don't need KD

They don't need Steph if they allowed KD to do all the Steph things, except not choke when it matters.

Why the fuck did KD go to the Memes in the first place if he didn't want to be there, what a bitch

Why did Lebron want to go to Miami?

Championship rings

You're a fucking retard. Klay said it himself that he'd go to the Clippers before the Lakeshits

I also don't understand why anyone would want to go to the Lakers

If they lose without KD then he has all the cards. He can restore his legacy basically by signin a one year and winning or just going to the Knicks.
But if the Dubs win & Steph gets Fmvp then Kd's legacy is a little fucked.

KD is an overrated hack who would always be remembered as the guy who could never make shots in the playoffs until he came to a superteam that takes all the pressure off him and let's him score when he wants to.

I'm thinking if KD doesn't come back the warriors should definitely consider throwing the finals. I know they could probably win easily, but think about it. They win without KD he's going to realize the team doesn't need him and leave, possibly creating another superteam somewhere else to challenge the warriors. However, if they lose he most likely stays and they will garunteed win championships the next 3 or 4 years.

Losing this one now won't really matter that much in the long run. I think this is the one case where it's actually better for a team to lose in the finals than win

I was stunned to see this high IQ post on this dying board

he’s going to leave regardless. He’d be dumb not to go be the man in New York.