Ι just entered my first relationship

Ι just entered my first relationship

Attached: 1451083282081.png (645x773, 5K)

What’s his name OP?

it's a her

good luck user...you’ll need it

MtF or FtM?

that's a stupid name

is her dick cute?

Okay, but how big is her penis?

>He fell for the relationship meme

Oh boy

have sex

what sport is this?

I will, either saturday or friday. although she said she doesn't want to "go too fast" even though she is the one that flirted the most and actually made the initiative..

Having sex

Are you going to eat her out?

I think things were going well but I messaged something stupid and now she won't respond

Attached: K Yell.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

can i have a go with her, m8

Haha holy shit, are you 14?

Kek what did you message her? Can it be salvaged?

I though Greek women were all whores.
Some of my friends went to Greece a while back, celebrating carnaval there. They said you could easily bang minors/women/milfs/... (as a westener) and nobody bats an eye.

OMG so beta. She is in just for a money grab.

>greek
>money

pick 1

she has more money than me, she went to some expensive private college

well, good for you then, have fun

>Getting into a relationship
>but never been together sexually

You just know this either a larp or a mentally underdeveloped couple

Attached: BC61FE2F-F14A-469D-B7EF-12B60B3CDC93.png (234x215, 6K)

Nice. Also enjoy your ban

Oh so it's even worse. She's mentally unstable. Dump her ASAP, for your own good.

I don't know. I don't know her that well. It was the first time I talked to her on social media and it was cheesy as fuck

I am unironically not larping, I met her IRL and then sent her a text. we live in different cities

>she doesn't want to "go too fast"
because she needs to finish fucking someone else and you're just a meal ticket in between chads

you should get blackout drunk and show up at her door

>kολλεγιομωρα
αξιος

Attached: 6465aa8ddb288e80ea186dc457b26f06.jpg (640x640, 58K)

απο αθηνα εισαι;

First relationships normally go to shit. Good luck though user.

Attached: 129482190841904281.png (413x406, 140K)

everyone here is too bitter
it's conpletely normal to not want to fuck inmediately and it doesn't mean she's fucking 20 dudes right now

are you currently a virgin>?

>virgin friend talks about meeting a girl
>I get mad and depressed about it
>next week he tells me she humiliated him in front of her friends and blew him off
>mfw

Attached: 1536726566101.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

δυστυχως ναι

Yes, I've had other sexual encounters but I've never put my penis inside a vagina. She is not though (unfortunately) but she broke up with her first (and only) guy because he went to study in Scotland or some shit

would love to have you as friend

kαι εγω το ιδιο, γενιkοτερα στα ιδιωτιkα ειναι αλλη φαση

its cool i didnt lose mine until i was 18 and she had been with 7 dudes which i thought was a lot at the time but looking back now i've been with way more girls now. dated her for 2 years, cool chick desu

Post Bunda

can you post her number?

I was really happy when I started dating 8 months ago.

It is only getting worse now.

I wish you luck

Ι think it's a point of intellectual maturing, will lead to many lessons earned regardless of the results

+12107865423

thanks

are you autistic or something?

I have learned a lot from it.

τι φαση ειναι αυτη; kολλεγιο; μωραιτη; η ιδιωτιkο πανεπιστημιο φαση αμεριkανιkο kολλεγιο;

πολλες απο αυτες εχουν τρομερα daddy issues που βγαινουν ως τρελο γαμησι, αλλα μπορει να στα kανουν τσουρεkια αν δεν εχεις kαλη υπομονη

no

good outlook
but prepare for the pain nonetheless

with a debt collector?

Attached: 5-21-12.jpg (2103x1871, 261K)

ιδιωτιkο λυkειο, τυπο ελληνο-γερμανιkη σχολη

τωρα σπουδαζουμε k οι δυο

based

This. Stupid idiot will not spend the years going on weekly dates, watching pointless movies and netflix series, having long conversations into the night about fuck all and planning out vacation trips completely focused on making pictures for the peeps at home to see. All while spending less time with his friends, less time on his goals, less focus on his passion. And worst of all, zero intent of fucking any other pussy. Even if this girl doesn't whittle him down and stays true to him he just sacrificed the most actualized version of himself. God the blue pill is strong.

> muh relationship
> muh girlfriend

If you value these two things you are utterly clueless on real life. They are vastly different from starting family life with your wife at the age of 30-35.

Don't sweat it if ya cum early the first time

You'll probably get it back up within a few minutes, unless you're a 40 yo diabetic incel or something

Just letting you guys know that this thread is fake, this nigga from greece keeps making these threads with different pepes an wojaks. Last week he said he got called up from a football team in norway

I think hes addicted to (You)'s.

Attached: B9B6FEF7-6768-4F1F-A016-83B9E58C39BF.png (331x315, 88K)

I am unironically sincere this time, and the football one was a different user

he's also going to be a physio in england and is black

how can someone be bad at shitposting?

Best of luck mate. Get married asap

I’ll die alone

i dont wear pants when im alone

i remember when i used to be the only greek here for years
now there's at least 5 more spamming random threads for (You)s, like the Panathinaikos poster
fucking zoomers

Closest I've gotten to a relationship was some girl I met while playing Guild Wars 2. She sent me nudes and we had phone sex a couple times. She was kind of ugly but she liked me and being liked felt amazing.

my cats breath smells like cat food

panathinaikos poster has been here for like 2-3 years, I think he's gone now tho

there's a chilean guy doing the same

You're not planning to take people with you, Ahmed?

Attached: 134.jpg (630x630, 27K)

>They are vastly different from starting family life with your wife at the age of 30-35
What if I'm 30 right now, I'm still working on reaching my goals, and don't plan to marry or have kids until I'm 55?

Jesus Christ i'm surrounded by losers. They told me this was a message board about sports..

my nickname is squeeze

the absolute STATE of gaymers

the guy you're replying to uses "blue pill" unironically, so you shouldn't take him that seriously.

haha countryballs

He makes a good point about how you're not the strongest version of yourself when you're in a relationship though.

you actually read all of that? just seemed like incel /pol/ shit

2-3 years ago is still zoomer era
everyone post-euro 2012 & olympics 2012 is a zoomer

Attached: ceb.gif (500x500, 97K)

Nothing wrong with that. Personally I plan for 35-40. But either way, the older the better (but I would put a line at 45, after that you really have to). My issue is with people who either mistake relationships for simulating family life and those who spend their entire 20s on some shit girl with the goal of having kids before turning 30. Sure there are worse decisions to be made in life, but the squandered potential is immense. And more often than not these 'locked down betas' are utterly oblivious to it because they've been swimming in a sea of love emotions for the last decade. It makes you weak. Your plan is sound user, just make sure your swimmers don't become autistic with old age.

i've had plenty of girlfriends just none i was serious with ie didn't cheat on

i seriously cant count that high it's definitely over 200 over the years

i pray god forgives me

i dont even know 200 women

Tfw I realised I'm not compatible with women when it comes to relationships

What is the point of entering a relationship with a woman who isn't a virgin anyway? You will never love and respect her completely because she will never not have had another man's cock inside her. Someone else's junk has been inside the mouth you're kissing. Someone else knows her fetishes first-hand, and her most intimate behaviour. Yet people still get non-virgin gfs and wives in the current year.

Attached: 979.jpg (532x320, 15K)

based joshie always knew it was you behind the chilean proxy

seems so from his second post

>24
>no gf ever

Attached: 1535876105039.jpg (707x500, 85K)

you sound emotionally retarded

are you an incel?

hello darkness my old friend

Having a gf is nice, but just be prepared to see your friends less and have less time for your hobbies

He's right

how much milk can y'all drink at once?

Attached: thinking.png (460x480, 191K)

>tfw my dad is disappointed in me because I'm 32 and have never had a gf, much less shown him grandkids
Though I partially blame him for being hard on me, verbally abusing me every day I lived with him despite him needing my help.

Attached: 1529777058924.jpg (680x344, 28K)

Not sports, reported

Attached: 1532746320604.jpg (250x240, 4K)

t. relationship cucks

i havent had a gf in 8 years i just think you're a faggot

what's your age?

>29
>30 in October
so close to wizard status

28. i havent really put effort into it tho so its my own fault

Attached: 1558628284367.jpg (628x960, 48K)

Bros I'm going on a date with this cute femboy, any tips?

Kek, that's why you haven't had a girl in 8 years. Did you even bang one at all? Was she one of those quirky types? Judging from your reply you sound like the faggot mayte

>27
>have never had a "serious relationship"
sad that girls only care for me as a fucktoy

My dad screamed at me everyday and threatened me with a knife. Then when I'm an adult he has the fucking gall to insult me for choosing to live with my mom instead of him

Attached: 1533949471998.jpg (496x462, 120K)

don't dumpt the body in a river

was in a relationship through much of uni, wouldn't want it any other way. i was much more motivated with her than without.

> actually dating a femboy instead of just fucking him and feeling a sense of shame immediately after you cum

Nice carpet burns, ya dirty slag

Attached: 1558458015796.jpg (800x960, 65K)

>tfw gf

Attached: cute.jpg (1080x1920, 834K)

you gotta do what you gotta do to pay the bills

>almost 24
>completely touchless

i am not

I hugged a girl in my class I had a crush on the last day of middle school

Attached: 1541199454464.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Well I'm not wizard status anymore since I've had sex with three women in the last year but honestly fucking random drunk bitches is not emotionally or sexually fulfilling.
Thanks for feeling with me, bros.

shes cute. congrats

ha i kiss girls on the cheeks all the time

This isn't fucking sports.

it's going to hurt

literally the only thing I want in life is to impregnate a girl and get a son

not the point
No because incels desperately look for women to love/fugg, I avoid women and romance actively.

what a weird thing to brag about

A german? Very nice user. What was the trasnfer fee?

Does she rate Messi though?

/pol/ might just be the dumbest cunts on the internet

is relationships sports?
also rember lads
the idea of a gf is far superior to a gf

congrats user
Just remember to not treat her like you are beneath her and don't deserve her. They find that really unattractive and she will probs cheat

Pedo

>be in one or two bad relationships
>wow women are terrible, don't ever get in a relationship guys
feel like this is pretty common here. sad.

>Wanting to take it slow

All women are whores user. She wants the D. Get her drunk and start with rubbing her inner thighs. That's all you need to do.

nigger

If you can't be motivated without a girlfriend something is terribly wrong. I bet allot of 'red pill' shit sounds gay as fuck because you are reading about it on the internetz instead of party Chad drunkenly spilling the beans to you at a pool party while 2 chicks rub his nipples. But there's a deep rooted truth to all of it. Relationships only serve an emotional function, that's why every guy always pretends like he's in it for the pussy. Which is bullshit, you end up having less pussy in truth. And once you are single again you are incapable of catching up with the rest in order to get girls. You might be learning some basic things but you can learn that shit with a fling to. Hell you can learn that shit with a platonic female roommate.

Unless you're having kids with the woman the relationship is utterly cucked and the only thing it provides you is cuddles and positive feelz. You might aswell be a girl at that point, which is actually happening to because testosterone levels plummet in steady relationships. I wish more guys realized this instead of being some girls crutch.

i tought Yea Forums was banned for underage

you havent lived until you have looked a shemales asshole square in the eye

>asked out several women when I was younger
>they all rejected me since I was fat
>decide to work out/eat healthier
>NOW women are more eager to date me
>tfw I hate women now and haven't had a gf because of this hate despite being fit

Attached: 1531543085774.png (819x827, 335K)

>never be in a relationship
>wow women are terrible

lol, you can keep coping with that if you want but when you post on Yea Forums most people you are talking to are 14-16

> I bet allot of 'red pill' shit sounds gay as fuck because you are reading about it on the internetz instead of party Chad drunkenly spilling the beans
yeah i'm not gonna read the rest, just a waste of time. you only speak in buzzwords.

Im also gay btw

Had my "first kiss" like 3 years ago at a friend's party. I was crashed out on the couch, about to drift off to sleep, when some girl came up to me and asked if she could kiss me. Was probably playing a challenge or something and targeted me because my friends knew about my autism and khv status. Said why not. So she pecked me a bit on the lips. Was really nice, could even tell through my absolute fucked up state.
I moved to this country 2 years ago.
Absolutely nothing except for casual conversation with classmates since then.

Ive been with my gf for 5 years but now I think i want some time alone to enjoy my youth

Worst part is that she loves me very much and breaking up would hurt her a lot. Awful situation

rich oligarch kiddies pls out of my Yea Forums