/trans/ Electromagnetic Jew Editon

Real Madrid believe they have agreed a £115m deal with Chelsea to buy 28-year-old Belgium forward Eden Hazard. (Sun)

>Manchester United and Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku, 26, is willing to take a pay cut in order to secure a move to Inter Milan this summer. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has set his club a deadline of next year to sell unwanted players as part of his rebuild at Old Trafford. (Manchester Evening News)

>Spanish champions Barcelona have decided to stick with Ernesto Valverde as boss for next season despite reports he was facing the sack. (Marca)

Barca have offered 26-year-old Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho or France forward Ousmane Dembele, 22, to Paris St-Germain in a part exchange deal for Brazil striker Neymar, 27. (Record)

>Former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has signed a deal to become Inter Milan boss to 2022 - five years after the Italian last managed in Serie A. (Tuttomercatoweb - in Italian)

Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld, 30, expects to still be a Spursplayer next season despite reported interest from Manchester United in the Belgium international. (Mail)

>Atletico Madrid have chosen Paris St-Germain's Uruguay international Edinson Cavani, 32, as their replacement for 30-year-old Spain striker Diego Costa. (Cadena Ser - in French)

Newcastle United have contacted Benfica over a move for Greece goalkeeper Odysseas Vlachodimos, 25, and are believed to have been quoted £13.2m. (O Jogo - in Portuguese)

>Chelsea will consider bringing forward their long-term plan of appointing Frank Lampard as manager if Maurizio Sarri returns to Italy in the summer. Former Blues and England midfielder Lampard guided Derby to the Championship play-off final in his first year in charge. (Mail)

Attached: microwave.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8wJvn6_sk
youtu.be/Do0URzCcNf4?t=146
youtube.com/watch?v=piIgkJWDuQg
youtube.com/watch?v=ertt3o1x65c
twitter.com/SkySportsStatto/status/1133845645150838785
youtube.com/watch?v=FUBNPSY45uQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-SQKPXn24_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl19eb6HFbk
youtube.com/watch?v=FUBNPSY45uQ
twitter.com/muller_cpfc/status/1133855131768897541
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=IuGj077XHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4Q8--2a8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liverpool and Wales winger Harry Wilson, 22, has decided to leave Anfield in pursuit of regular first-team football after a loan spell at Derby. Wilson is wanted by clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga. (Mirror)

>Crystal Palace, Newcastle, Southampton and Brighton are in the race to sign Wilson. (Star)

Bournemouth want to sign Liverpool's Simon Mignolet, 31, after the Belgium goalkeeper fell down the pecking order at Anfield. (Sun)

>Eintracht Frankfurt's Serbia striker Luka Jovic, 21, is unlikely to return to the Bundesliga club after clearing his locker before the European Under-21 Championships. (Bild - in German, subscription required)

Arsenal manager Unai Emery wants to sign 27-year-old Belgium full-back Thomas Meunier from former club Paris St-Germain. (France Football)

>Barcelona want to sign Wolfsburg's French left-back Jerome Roussillon, after the 26-year-old came to the attention of scouts monitoring Belgian goalkeeper Koen Casteels, 26. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Tottenham's England right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, has been ruled out of a move to Napoli after Serie A side switched their targets to younger players. (Sun)

>Aston Villa will begin their preparations for the Premier League by bidding £10m for Nottingham Forest's 26-year-old English forward Joe Lolley. (Mail)

But Villa chief executive Christian Purslow says English midfielder Jack Grealish is not for sale despite expected interest in the 23-year-old. (Express & Star)

>Defender Harry Maguire, 26, has encouraged team-mate and fellow Englishman James Maddison to stay at Leicester City next season. The 22-year-old midfielder has been linked with a move to Tottenham. (Leicester Mercury)

Former player Gary Neville has endorsed Manchester United's pursuit of Crystal Palace's 21-year-old England right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka. (London Evening Standard)

Barcelona have opted against sacking Ernesto Valverde this summer, says Marca.

>Chelsea have agreed a £115m fee for Eden Hazard, says the Sun. The Belgian playmaker is set to sign a £400k-a-week deal with Real Madrid.

Derby are hopeful they may be able to reach an agreement with Chelsea to extend defender Fikayo Tomori's loan deal for a further season.

>PSG full-back Thomas Meunier is wanted by Arsenal, according to reports in France Football.

#FCBayern reportedly launch an €80m bid for #Juventus forward Paulo Dybala

>Paolo Maldini confirms he will respond to #ACMilan’s ‘tempting’ offer by the end of this week

Duvan Zapata admits ‘being linked with #RealMadrid makes me proud’ but insists he ‘can’t wait’ to play in the #ChampionsLeague with #Atalanta

>#Juventus President Andrea Agnelli is staying at the same hotel as Maurizio Sarri in Baku - and reportedly met the #ChelseaFC boss this morning

#Sampdoria Coach Marco Giampaolo is reportedly Paolo Maldini’s first choice to succeed Gennaro Gattuso as #ACMilan boss

>#Inter reportedly agree terms with Edin Dzeko but are looking at ways to reduce #ASRoma’s €20m asking price

#Arsenal’s fitness chief Shad Forsythe is reportedly set to follow Ivan Gazidis to #ACMilan

>#Atalanta confirm Coach Gian Piero Gasperini will stay to guide them through their first-ever #ChampionsLeague campaign

Espanyol boss Rubi has already said his goodbyes to the club ahead of replacing Quique Setien at Real Betis, say El Mundo Deportivo.

>Barcelona have ruled out a move for Belgium boss Roberto Martinez in the unlikely event Ernesto Valverde is dismissed, write El Mundo Deportivo.

Real Madrid are set to announce the signing of Chelsea star Eden Hazard on Monday, according to a report in Diario AS.

>Bayern Munich are intent on rivalling Manchester City for the signing of Atletico Madrid midfielder Rodri, report Diario AS.

Atletico Madrid have a deal in place to sign Porto captain Hector Herrera with an announcement expected imminently, report El Mundo Deportivo.

>Real Madrid are close to agreeing a deal to sign Lyon full-back Ferland Mendy this summer, according to a report in Marca.

The future of forward Ousmane Dembele at Barcelona is no longer certain and the club may be open to selling him, according to a report in Marca.

>Real Madrid will allow captain Sergio Ramos to leave this summer should ‘a strong economic proposal arrive’, report Marca.

Espanyol are considering a move for Watford boss Javi Gracia to replace the outgoing Rubi, according to a report in Marca.

>Former Real Madrid and Spain boss Julen Lopetegui is the favourite to fill the vacant managerial role at Sevilla, according to reports.

Real Madrid have joined the race to sign in-demand Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt amid reports of a Sergio Ramos exit, say El Mundo Deportivo.

>Xabi Alonso is leaving his coaching capacity at Real Madrid to take up a similar role at Real Sociedad, according to Diario AS.

AS Monaco have opened fee negotiations with Tottenham Hotspur for Ivorian right-back Serge Aurier. (FF)

>Ligue 2 side Le Havre appoint Paul Le Guen as their new manager.

if a 28 y/o hazard is worth 115m then what about a 24 y/o hazard

please stay harry la

Attached: 1530243965288.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

>no edition in the post
Last few threads were golden, shame the Spurswede has to RUIN EVERYTHING.

For lazy niggers who don't like to read
Lukaku and Conte to Inter
Toby stays at Spurs
Cavani to Atletico
Mignolel to Mememouth
Meunier to Arselel
Dybala to Bayern
Dzeko to Inter
Herrera to Atletico
Ngubu to Real
De Ligt to Real
Aurier to Monaco

Yes, please stay at Derby

fuck off with these letters n sheit I want it in interpetive dancing

Attached: edge lord.jpg (495x495, 91K)

didn't read lmao

Attached: clairo thumbs up.jpg (1080x720, 148K)

rate my bod

Attached: transposter.jpg (498x1024, 61K)

>leaving just before your breakthrough
If he just worked harder he could start plenty.

Attached: 1541611384884.png (572x564, 477K)

doesn't look very trans to me

noice, my bod except a tiny bit less hairy

4 months pregnant/10

>not out of 9
one job la

Is this the first time you've heard electromagnetic jew? Or even the (any object I don't like) jew meme? Damn you guys are ridiculous

Attached: 1545138673046.jpg (903x988, 72K)

He is average as fuck. A few blooters doesn't change that
>tfw bet £100 on Samuel Chukwuaze to Liverpool
Literal easy money.

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News, /trans/?

Attached: f34419d4908f11c7d7e441da34527cbd.650x370x1[1].jpg (650x370, 49K)

Cheers

Attached: When youre that pissed you dont even realise youre not at a Tobeys.jpg (634x401, 60K)

got any cool new memes we all must now to be cool like you?

Attached: bra pepe.png (251x201, 8K)

>Chukwuaze

Like Liverpool need more pacy Nigerians..

know*

>Arsenal need wingers
>Wilson is available on a free
>Chukwueze seems to be willing to move somewhere
>Might get some scrub on loan instead
Ah, it's like Wenger never left.

>havent been rimmed in weeks
lads

RIP Emery.
Unless Stan doesn't care about results at all anymore.

who's this chukwueze bloke?

Attached: 1557081249623.jpg (1911x1069, 109K)

Getting fat lads.

may I suggest that the problems extended further up than Wenger

Attached: 50p pepe.jpg (1092x1037, 188K)

If Arse win their final and Spurs lose there's I'm quitting this place until the next season starts

:)

you'll be missed lad

where are you putting them

Sadly I am all too aware of that.

Arse won't win. Spurs is 45% desu.

Why? It's only the Europa league.
Getting to the CL final gets you twice the money and you had to face much harder teams.

*never falls in love with you*

Attached: 38275820_223550001671751_8994734293280358400_n.jpg (1080x1327, 157K)

Trophy > no trophy

Attached: 1444263563129.jpg (225x225, 19K)

who's snapping up big andy?

Attached: 1535115441752.png (537x461, 279K)

Newcastle and their new found Sheikh money

nufc

>35 million

the lads

Attached: 1534425155409.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Adrian to Liverpool
Carroll to Cardiff
Nasri to China

>Adrian to Liverpool
Reina's coming home, lad.

Attached: 1558475184047.jpg (724x540, 29K)

There's one near me called 'Betty's Big Baps' or something.

Having a hot chocolate lads
Extra marshmallow!

The one near my sixth form was called "Fanny's"

Holy fucking SHIT do I love trans lads.

One by my dads call Carl's Cunt Cafe

God, I wish I was in Betty's Big Baps right now

Attached: Betty Cooper 3.jpg (750x745, 155K)

One near my auntie's is called I Love Nigger Dicks In My Bleeding Anus & co

nufc takeover latest: it's off

restaurant near me is called Shagger's Bar & Grill
never been in there myself

Rubí makes Espanyol reach Uefa but goes to Betis instead, traitor

What players from the Championship this season are ready for the Prem lads?

Think I might convert to Islam lads

Attached: mashallah.jpg (720x960, 58K)

could be dwight dayle's time finally

like a swarthy stevie nicks

McGinn, Grealish, that big left back that used to play for Bournemouth so not sure if he counts

>falling for the muslim jew

Nemanja please.

Levy. Signings please.

Attached: drool.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>>Paolo Maldini confirms he will respond to #ACMilan’s ‘tempting’ offer by the end of this week

For the TD role? Madness, Leonardo had the experience and was doing good so far. What experience does Maldini have?

> Giampaolo
Risky signing, when they could get Sarri and >EDF who are arguably better.

good morning /trans/

Attached: 1555967139474.gif (58x139, 35K)

What you doing before the final lads?

/trans/ lads

Work
Cry
Wank

Pointing out that Mike Ashley is still owner of Newcastle, and that he doesn't want to sell to piss Geordies off. Plenty of tears.

do some washing
cook some pasta
make a cheeky shopping list

playing videogames before I head to the pub in ~1h

this

Attached: 1557574434584.jpg (705x652, 43K)

haha yeah off to the pub with my mates

You're welcome to join me lad, meet you at the Red Lion and Pineapple at 5:30 x

>In just two short years Newcastle will be in the champions league final
Feeling blessed rn

based arabs where would we be without them

I hope the potential owners don't try to just inject billions into the squad and then have us get FFP transfer banned etc, first thing I'd love for them to do is get rafa on a nice contract and then let rafa sign rondon like he has wanted to do and keep players like perez, let rafa have a few players he wants this season and then HELP OUR YOUTH FACILITIES.

wank
watch stream
wank
cry
sleep

Just beat Vacuous Rom
Now to get the Church Pick because I'm doing a skill build (:

>that he doesn't want to sell

I think the only thing that would piss me off about that is that you're a brainlet. But that's more on you yourself than on what you're saying.

Enjoy another year of Ashley while he talks about wanting to sell but there are just no owners good enough for him to leave the club in the hands of :)

>ungrateful geordies get a billionaire while other clubs toil

De gay
Shaw
Lindelof
De Ligt
Dalot
Mctominay
Tielemans
Pogba
Lingard
Rashford
Pepe/Sancho/Fernandes

Geordies are pretty grateful

>Lingard

No.

just think
this time next year we'll be back where we belong; geordies moaning every week that they're not winning the league every year

>man pumps money into the club year in year out and saved them from debt
>hate him for 12 years despite him doing the best he can do and hiring fan favourite managers such as keegan and shearer who fucked everything up

wowie so grateful

>geordies moaning every week that they're not winning the league every year

You hear it every year, they say they deserve to win it all, they should be in the CL etc, it's pathetic.

>hounds out sir bobby robson

this lmao, they actually killed their "hero"

Name a better english prospect under 23
Lingard is the future of united and England

who are you lot trying to bait with that bullshit

nice bait 6/10 mate

trolling the imaginary poocastle fans on Yea Forums is an age-old tradition

Reckon this team will get 6th at least

Attached: lineup_.png (480x600, 125K)

BO
RING
I want Neymar and Bale signed this summer otherwise I'm making an A4 sign demanding Freddie Shepard back

ahead of who?

United

realistically, they can win the league

dunno if lester will sign all those players

>Leicester
It's clearly Portsmouth

WENGER IN

>Real Madrid are aiming to unveil the £115m signing of Eden Hazard on Monday. (AS)

Baps

Attached: 1518128422952.png (800x1138, 413K)

Shearer was poor but Keegan was an alright manager. And Newcastle were doing much better before Ashley.

>Newcaslte were doing much better before Ashley
Not when he bought them, they'd been midtable for the past 3 seasons

which final loss would hurt the fans the hardest?

've been trying out this gimmick where I browse /trans/ instead of working on my masters thesis like I'm supposed to, it's actually really funny

Arsenal
would deny them a CL spot next season and Chelsea have nothing to gain other than the trophy which they don't care about
Tottenham have been punching and I think Liverpool would probably win something next year anyway

Is there anything better than being a /trans/ lad?

Easily Liverpool. They'd be losing two CL finals in a row.

>I think Liverpool would probably win something next year anyway
charity shield this summer

As opposed to the championship lmao

I'm obsessed with girls in hijabs desu

That the one in Acton?

>2 dms

>Juventus players have been told that Maurizio Sarri will be their new manager next season

Attached: sarri.png (580x393, 203K)

they've been midtable most of the time under him also, promoted straight away both times they went down.

Is he even a good fit for them? Doesn't seem it to me

>be at least midtable before him
>be at most midtable under him (plus 2 relegations)
Don't like him 2bh

I know that shithole. Decent chinese near the bus stop outside morrisons. Dentist above there owes me 45 quid.

Anyone seen the Chernobyl series yet?

Decent

goin to me mum's for tea

Shearer had retired and the fans hounded out Bobby Robson. Unless Ashely pumped in obscene amounts they weren't breaking into what had by then developed into a top 4. They've been mostly midtable with a spell in the Championship but also finished 5th and had a decent run in the EL. Unless you support a top 6 side or Everton they've had it better than almost any other team since

>oh nyet there is big explosion
>let us instill drama into explosion
>now television this is

Mummy's boy

Stg that's one of the shitest battlecruisers in London

>when you've ordered a takeaway and get nervous

Great drama it is too lad.

What's there to get nervous about? The delivery guy isn't there to judge you you know.

>threaten to bomb somewhere if you dont get Mbappe
is the muslim part of Zizou coming out?

Attached: 1541164310261.png (618x658, 367K)

Zidane has been a FIFA ambassador for the Qatar world cup

tbf I was just being a cock, will get round to watching it eventually

>BEST EVER TELEVISED DRAMA TOP TEN OFFICIAL RANKINGS
1. The West Wing
2. The Wire
3. Mad Men
4. The Sopranos
5. Deadwood
6. True Detective (season 1)
7. Game of Thrones (seasons 1-4)
8. Band of Brothers
9. Breaking Bad
10. Generation Kill

Fargo is up there

The Wire and Band of Brothers are the only quality on that list

>hey mate are you watching the final tonight?
no I am fucking not. I dont bother to watch arsenal or chelsea matches any time why would I watch one for a shite irrelevant trophy?

Attached: 1547383623059.jpg (968x645, 52K)

>True Detective (season 1)
very based. it's probably my #1 or #2

1. The Prisoner
2. The Sopranos
rest doesn't matter. Dont bother @ing me I know Im right.

also The Shield

Where's The Shield?

so you can troll the losers?

based, but what's the joke?

not him but due to my area being 'high class' they never expect deliveries to be done there so they ALWAYS get lost and delay the meal by like 30 mins.

>Argentina struggle to win the World Cup even with Lionel Messi because they do not play as a team, according to former United States president Barack Obama.

>“Even people that we consider geniuses work with other people in order to develop their style,” Obama said at the EXMA Conference in Bogota.

>“Very few people achieve great things on their own.”

>Stewart Lee
>jokes

Attached: 1548600785083.jpg (300x180, 10K)

The best thing about this post is that it's a million times funnier than Stewart 'I'm A Cuck' Lee.

i'm the same way. i get really nervous waiting for phone to ring then i get nervous going downstairs to get the food.
surprisingly in all other aspects of life i am socially well adjusted, but not with food delivery

>Stewart 'I'm A Cuck' Lee
haha

UGH YOU JUST DON'T GET IT. IT'S POST-MODERN IRONIC SATIRE. YOU JUST DON'T GET IT.

s1 of Fargo is awesome, it crossed my mind
>danish opinions on anything but bacon
The Shield is quite literally the next show on my to watch list. I'm very excited

Alright don't show off.

Pretty sure he actually said there somewhere. Think it was in his Guardian column. I dunno. I don't read it or his wife's nepotist articles.

oh it's a brilliant show. Enjoy lad

Fargo season 2 is better (apart from the end of episode 9 onwards)

To be one of you 'lowies' would probably mean I was fat as I do love me a good Oriental.

So, Death Stranding huh

Mad men is ok. Boring as fuck tho

>30-year-old Spain striker Diego Costa
These rumours are a bit wild for me.

Looks alright and that Margaret Qualley is a qt

>kojima shit
no thanks. Sony games are walking simulators however theyve gone a step too far

Is there any chance Neymar goes to Utd?

I thought they were supposed to be getting away from the strategy of buying dressing room cancer?

Eden Hazard is a great player

not gonna lie lads, any man who doesn't rate mad men has never suffered trauma

based don
BASED

I’ve suffered trauma. I found out last week I have cancer

Yes but his instagram followers...

Attached: 1557526522784.jpg (320x319, 12K)

That sucks bro. I'm here for you bruh.

The fact that Dembele is a known name in the football scene is an absolute joke.
He played like 1 good season for a german Bundesliga team, was injured a lot, even refused to play for the team that made him popular so he could move to Barca.
And now take a guess what happened to a negro with bad attitude who is prone to injuries.....

Here is a challenge. Create a Man Utd line up that is feasible that could get 85 points in the prem

Sack ole hire Allegri

De gay
Shaw
Lindelof
Koulibaly
AWB
McTominay
Pogba
Rabiot
Douglas costa
Rashford
Lingard

With enough hard work should be ok to get enough points. Everyone works hard as shit and they leave Pogba to just float around and do what he wants

>Scaloni: We can’t just pass to Messi, we have to pass to him and move

I still don't get what it's about...

Attached: 1552126980773.jpg (221x257, 43K)

>Dude buying Newcastle
>I imagine the media meetings
>'Okay, lads, we need to decide how we refer to this lad. To make it seem less dodgy, lets say he's the cousin of the City owner. It's true after all.'
>Meanwhile, in another media area
>'Okay, lads, we need to decide how we refer to this lad. To make it seem less dodgy, lets say he's the half-brother of the City owner. It's true after all.'

>people are now aware that he is both the cousin and half-brother of the owner, making it all that much more fucking dodgy

It’s ok. Signs so far look positive but was a bit of a shock I’ve had my surgery already and am recovering pretty well. Gonna make it to the pub this eve for the footie

good man, now just wait long enough for the trauma to fester in your mind and make you do some fucked up shit, then rewatch mad men

Last week? Seems a quick turn around, unless you had a mole removed and it was found to be cancerous, then that makes sense. Good to hear it lad.

I know, I can tell you if you want.

That means his dad fucked two sisters. Pretty chad if you ask me. It's weird but it's not incest

But so boring. It’s ok to watch whilst you fuck around on your phone. But it doesn’t catch your attention. Also I feel like other dudes find the ginger big tit woman fitter than I do. I prefer the blonde wife

Didn't mean that, more the fact there is rules on owning clubs and shit to avoid this kind of thing. Bit too close. Not that it would happen anyway as City is technically owned by a company under another persons name iirc.

On your way to norf god

Is it correct ?
Sorry for phoneposting.

Attached: LINEUP111559149921089.png (1080x1080, 106K)

This is part of what sets Maradona apart from Messi. Maradona is one of the few people who achieved great things on their own.

>Lloris
What did he mean by this?

tfw need an artist to do a Norf image of some proper Norf lads charging the Spanish riot police lines as they cower holding their rosary beads and crosses.

Way too offensive
>lloris
lmao

>Lloris
>4-2-4
Can I have what you're smoking?

HAHHHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

SNUBBED
SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB
SNUBBERPOOL
SNUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBEEEDDD
SNUBBED

SNUBBED

Attached: 1543803378880.png (442x604, 213K)

I have doubts over Alisson but you may have a point.
424 is not a problem with that team, especially since Mané, Firminho, Kane have amazing work rates.

>Livershit fans in charge of handling banter

Attached: Livershit.png (1000x960, 1.95M)

always the victims

What 5 albums have you listened to most in your life? Be honest, not trendy.
Mine are:
1. Pearl Jam - Ten
2. Pearl Jam - Versus
3. Pearl Jam - Backspacer
4. Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam
5. Pearl Jam - Vitalogy

the best of the beatles

He might as well quit. Klopp hates youth players, he released all the Irish lads this week, even though they're banned from signing youth transfers.

Just fucking buy it you cunt who cares about the game.

My only thought is, if the Azerbaijani police are seriously arresting grown men for wearing replica shirts with their favourite player's name on then uefa should take a great deal of credit for holding the match in such a forward-thinking state.

Liverpool are banned from signing youth transfers? Why? When?

Attached: 14106516-7082855-image-m-191_1559144652832.png (634x620, 761K)

What's your stance on Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder?

I mean they're Irish so it was probably a good idea.

Some of my favourites from the past few years in no particular order:
>Oliver - Full Circle
>Hocus Pocus - 16 pièces
>Deca - The Ocean
>Otherkin - OK
>Tall Black Guy - 8 Miles To Moenart

They tapped up a lad from Stoke, gave his parents a house and put him into some school.
They never promote youth anyway, just sign mercs and Saints rejects.

Probably these:
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Joy Division - Closer
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Captain Beefheart - Safe as Milk
Gang of Four - Entertainment

When was that?

1. Avatar OST
2. The Smurfs Go Pop
3. The Smurfs Hits '97
4. Eiffel 65 - Euroop
5. Blue - One Love

Since you lads didn't appreciate my condensed rumours gimmick, I'm going to vocaroo all the rumours next thread. You won't even have to read

>Klopp hates youth players
Wait what? What about TAA? What about Ki-Jana Hoever?

The strokes - is this it
Acid rap - chance the rapper
Weezer - pinkerton
Frank ocean - channel orange
Wilco - Yankee Hotel foxtrot

lmao didn't listen

which football manager/player (past or present) does he mirror?

Attached: 1537971177332.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

we watching the build up?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8wJvn6_sk

whatever I listened to the most between ages 13-16. really played those CDs to death
if I had to guess: megadeth, sum 41, rhcp, black sabbath and nirvana

The Klopp that plays a twenty year old fullback and youngsters in domestic competitions?
Wilson would be getting game time if his off the ball work was better.

>Liverpool are banned from youth transfers
Been buying plenty of them recently.

Attached: 1529327134993.png (1280x1280, 562K)

You do realise klopp is a meme?

>no vilma palma

fuck off

cheers lid

>#FCBayern reportedly launch an €80m bid for #Juventus forward Paulo Dybala

Attached: 1558342584679.jpg (570x558, 87K)

Sachiko deserves the bap.

Is it just me or is Dybala pretty shit?
Like what does he even do?

>Dybala to Buyern

Attached: 1532961793159.jpg (494x741, 49K)

Gonna go see Godzilla tonight lads - buzzing my tits off

plays in the Messi role

Which manager these days isn't?

So does hatem Ben arfa

>transfer window been open over a week
>still nothing

Attached: 1553483846556.png (215x218, 121K)

Poch

Fear the top 4 positions...

Attached: Master_Willem.jpg (532x695, 168K)

Me

what were the Arse Lelsea scores from the league this year?
I forgot

is there a more effeminate man than jake humphrey?

God you lot are such drab fucking losers, stay hating on everything you miserable fuckwits
>y-you're just a cuck!

you sound like
but unironically

I want Bale to Bayern. It's pretty much his last chance to truly shine

Dyba la

>wins 0 trophies after 5 years
Lads, it’s Tottenham.

Nah I'm just sick of you miserable contrarians hating on everything then moaning that you're depressed

I love him, but I would bet my life that he will choke under the pressure of a giant club. He loved football. He loves his players. But it's pretty obvious he hates the pressure.

It's so cold lads, might have to put the heating back on.

It's not too hot

Is it correct?
(It was a chore for the defense)

Attached: LINEUP111559153156601.png (1080x1080, 111K)

What is /trans/ listening to?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 20.06.04.png (2810x1478, 1018K)

vilma palma was before my time bud

>Koscielny
literally dumb as rocks. It's clearly Rudiger

Crouchy podcast

Attached: Abbey_Clancy_and_Peter_Crouch.jpg (360x480, 30K)

>Kante in the middle
>he hasn't received the sarripill

ah yes
high brow comedy
youtu.be/Do0URzCcNf4?t=146

Is Kojima finally getting exposed as the hack he is?

youtube.com/watch?v=piIgkJWDuQg

Fuck Sarri, he's killing Kante. And Kovacic too to a lesser degree.

Not with a legion of fanboys and "influencers" on youtube ready to hype this game into the heavens.

so it's an exploration game with shitty movement mechanics?

anyone want to buy a ps4

As long as it doesn't have Batman combats.

>xbox fag
>got nothing but another fucking Forza to look forward to again

Attached: 1555711936326.png (662x967, 23K)

buy my ps4

youtube.com/watch?v=ertt3o1x65c
Yo te quiero, oh mi corazón

I;m very jelly of Forza Horizon desu

I'm not cool enough for Gran Turismo

was a 360 fag and now have ps4 and thoroughly miss gears of war

Fuck you faggot it's because of xbox retards that forza horizon races take so long to load.

>consoles

Even that is on PC.

*doesn't wear a tracksuit*

Attached: D7wQ_THWkAI5-86.jpg (683x1024, 90K)

>Ramsey
He's no longer an Arsenal player. But that looks fair.

>arrives to stadium in a suit
>changes into a tracksuit before the match

What did he mean by this?

>Chromebook is doing the Apple meme of pretending that you can't get viruses on their product
At least this time they say it's due to built in protection.

Reminds me when Tony Pulis walked Stoke out at Wembley in a suit, then headed straight back down the tunnel to get changed into trackies and a cap.

Welp, hope you lads have bet on Chelsea. They've won.

xbox has no gaems
You were warned

>all these empty seats

Londoners are officially plastics

There's no further argument

I would rather stay in the bar than watch this faggot too

Attached: oh you!.jpg (450x338, 25K)

That's the plastic mentality that londoners have

>banned from Yea Forums again
looks like Im watching this shite final

Kovacic is rubbish

paedos out

What for lad?

If he posted that (or even if he didn't) he'd have been perma'd. Mods don't give a shit now, they ban for even mentioning old Yea Forums and what it used to be like.

>Hazard diving
Why?

Why is Chelsea diving when they're gonna twat Arsenal 3-0? Fucking hell lads.

>Why is
are*

>What for lad?
baiting americans again

>needing VARball to fucking beat Arsecucks
LMAO

As if they are even debating that being a pen

Good banta from lcazette to push azpi into kepa

>fouling Laca
>no foul
Fucking hell needing REFBALL as well.

Saving penalty kicks was never Cech's strong point.

the camera angle is fucking wank

Told you Kante would play.

>emerson stamping on laca's foot and then kicking him after
>not even a yellow
This is pretty disgusting refball and I don't like Arsenal.

Man up

You think perry groves would give a fuck about this?

pls chelsea

Attached: yid.jpg (534x629, 116K)

Lads
LADS
>de gay

What about de gay?

M8 this isn’t even relevant. Spuds will win the CL

Lads
LADS
>Arsenal

>Spuds will win the CL
I really dont see it happening as amazing as it would be

haha

Attached: 1547904469631.jpg (960x540, 87K)

>giroud as well
wew lad

there is literally no single player in spurs' xi that starts over a liverpool player of the same position.

>Dick Emery

Attached: Dick-Emery-1024x580[1].jpg (1024x580, 75K)

>Arsenal

there isn't one that would start over city players either

>Arsenal

Attached: messi.jpg (600x600, 75K)

possibly son/eriksen
either alderweireld/vertonghen likely over matip

>it's an Arsenal getting refballed in a European final episode

Q: What does a 3 pin plug and Arsenal Football Club have in common?
A: They’re both useless in Europe.

This joke is valid any time after 1994.

3 pin plugs are used in Ireland and Cyprus.
Joke doesn't work

continental europe then, mr pedantic bastard

>4rsena1
this is bad even for you

Cundy is going to be on form on talksport tonight

Do we rate Sarri now?

>refballed
they have been terrible mate

He'd do alright at Liverpool as a super sub TBF just imagine the crossing opportunities he'd get from Robbo and TAA

klopp hates out and out strikers
he hates having a plan B too.
and also english

>klopp hates out and out strikers
>Aubameyang
>Lewandowski
>Barrios
>Frei

>Why yes, I do consider winning the Europa League an achievement, how could you tell?

Attached: Maurizio-Sarri-smoking.jpg (700x367, 239K)

>winning a trophy is bad

Caroll is a lazy fuck though, Klopp would strangle him to death.

>Ozil in big games

I feel like the Champions League match will go the same way
prove me wrong

>"I think it's goodbye"
Bye Hazard, enjoy Real Madrid!

can shorten that to
>Ozil

>Chelsea are the first team ever to win the Europa League unbeaten
Pretty impressive tbqh

What 'big' teams did they face?

so who will win the Europa league next season?
Reminder Arsenal are also in it with Man Utd

Sanchez wins it for United against Arsenal in the final

>Spanish champions Barcelona have decided to stick with Ernesto Valverde as boss for next season despite reports he was facing the sack. (Marca)

Attached: 1546393664147.webm (800x450, 1.02M)

they go to a different school you wouldnt know them

In order:

>PAOK Thessaloniki
>Videoton
>BATE Borisov
>Malmo
>Dynamo Kiev
>Slavia Prague
>Eintracht Frankfurt
>Arsenal

So none.

You now remember Zeki Fryers

lmao
elite european league when? this is dividing small clubs like Frankfurt and Arsenal from earning a well deserved trophy

I told you Arsenal would lose, why do you fucks never believe me?

When my dad dies, I can stop supporting Arsenal. It's all so tiresome. There is no point any more. There is no point. The club is ran by a Jew who doesn't give a fuck. The new manager is fucking shite and already blamed Wenger for the situation. He should have made Top 4 but fucked that up too.

So glad I care more about my local team. Sister is a Spurs supporter so this is lmao when they win the CL.

who genuinely thought they would win

Post pics of sister?

>Sister is a Spurs supporter
post pic of her wearing spurs socks

I want to bap her womb

Attached: 1534203521321.jpg (700x973, 63K)

>Yea Forums - English Goalkeeping lifting a trophy

Attached: 2344e7ac-542e-4212-a701-1ca02a2bff74[1].jpg (624x415, 45K)

Is that England's brave Robert Green?

The only trophy an Englishman will life this summer

The Nations League is rightful Dutch clay

twitter.com/SkySportsStatto/status/1133845645150838785

Big think lads

Errr, LRL and a couple of other people? There was a prediction match last night. I've been saying Arsenal would be twatted because Ramsey is gone and their defence is shite. Mistake to play Cech. Ozil has to go.

Sorry, don't live with her. She moved to Cardiff, I stayed in Oxford, so did parents. Own couple of houses. I follow Arsenal purely because of dad does since we're from London as a family, but I follow The U's more because while they're just as shit, they at least don't constantly underperform. Also she's probably too old for you lads, she's 31.

nah it's gonna be portugal and everyone will wank ronaldo off despite him scoring 1 goal

Me desu, I didn't expect Chelsea to actually score more than one goal.

The very one.

Attached: robert green banner.png (300x100, 73K)

Can't fucking wait for AFTV

Attached: arsenal fan tv.png (1000x419, 94K)

Reckon Newcastle will win one before City

Come on you don't actually believe that

Henderson will lift the European Cup la

Sorry, I meant another

Attached: Scott Parker Intertoto Cup.jpg (224x423, 19K)

>cup
More like plaque
More like plague

Both team captains are English

Bit of refball and VARball for Chelsea but once again Ozil did nothing. Sell him. Emery needs to build his team but he needs £500m to do it and he won't get it. Klopp got £600m and rebuilt. He's gonna get another £200m probably. Feel sorry for Arsecuck fans now desu.

Don't worry lads, we'll stop Spurs.

Attached: Arsecucks 12.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Baku is in Asia

to be honest, arsenal were never going to be good this year, transition year and no financial backing means they're going to be irrelevant from now on, well done for getting to the final but Chelsea had more money behind them and a player who turned up, it should have been a penalty and I forget who it was should have been sent off for the stamp on Laca and the kick follow up, but the team is just bad.

arsenal won't be signing anybody this window either, so all arsenal fans should just forget it.

>Henderson: “There was no way I was going to come off that night. I hurt a tendon in my knee in a tackle but I knew if I could manage the pain and reach half-time, I’d be ok. I had injections & painkillers and jumped on the spinning bike for 10 minutes to stop my knee seizing up.”
Based Hendo.

>arsenal won't be signing anybody this window either, so all arsenal fans should just forget it.
grim

Fascinating programme about the Battle of Hastings on bbc4 atm.

>Dan Snow
Enjoy it because I shan't be watching.

>electromagnetic jew edition
kek, didn't even realize

I'm most certainly more of a Robert Bartlett man.

M-mid table is comfy.

if you’re in the Europa League, you might as well win the damn thing

Claude is already in meltdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUBNPSY45uQ&feature=youtu.be

Another day closer to newcastle being bought out

Attached: NUFCtroll.jpg (429x410, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-SQKPXn24_g

didnt know he was still only 30.

when is traore and kevin barton coming back

Ah well, back to not watching football. Don't think I shall be. It's depressing seeing old good clubs like United and Arsenal become mid-table shite. This is depressing. At least the former can have the faux hope of transfers. Latter get sweet fuck all.

Will watch the Nations League, maybe. Giving up football again.

>waah why are the established elite being surpassed, muh exclusive club :(
fuck off

>Giving up football again.
When was the first time?

imagine crying about being 5th place fucking hell arsenal fans are cunts

>established elite
Liverpool have always been elite. That's not my issue, my issue is seeing shitty owners ruining clubs with poor management.

Last year

Not an Arsenal fan, United fan. I just see my fellow supporters go 'oh well if we spent another £500m will challenge again' and I just can't deal with it.

>Last year
At what point in last year

>Last year
do you just quit at the end of every season?

A few games in, I could see Mouyes being lead to the execution block. I came back the day after United lost to Arsenal, actually.

Doesn't everyone?

I quit last year because of Mouyes obviously being axed by Woodward. I don't like Mouyes but he gets results one way or another. That's when I quit, came back after hearing Ole was somehow doing well, saw the loss to Arsenal and then basically followed every so often.

Great, came back up first try.
But youre forgetting one thing, you have to go DOWN in order to come back up you fucking tit.

What footie podcasts are good? Except for Crouch obv

Football Weekly
On the Continent
Golazzo
The Monday Night Club episodes of the BBC football daily

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl19eb6HFbk

FUCKING DICKHEAD

FUCK OFF

PISS OFF

KNOBHEAD

Attached: omg.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Stop swearing m8 it aint cool

Attached: daft.jpg (268x268, 25K)

>Takes on the debt as his own (interest free)
>Part of what the club generates goes into repaying that debt
>What's left is over (after other expenses obviously) is what the club has for transfers
>But that also has to cover the player's wages, fees, and agent's fees
>What the manager generates from transfers is also used as funds
>So when Sissoko was bought for £1.5m and sold for £30m, it wasn't "Poor old Ashley putting his hands in his pocketand giving the ungrateful Geordies ANOTHER £30m..."
>The manager got that £30m because of the sale, not in spite of it
>So when Newcastle were relegated last time and spent £55m, that wasn't poor old honest Mike forking out £55m, it was typical Mike allowing the manager to spend £55m based on the £90m generated via selling players
>What happened to the other £35m? Who knows, maybe Mike gave it to charity
>Why did he allow, the more than modest, £55m to be spent?
>Because two seasons ago Southampton finished 17th and received £117m
>Derby will be in the Championship next season and will get £2m for it
>Notice the £115m difference between the two?
>Notice how £115m is also bigger than £55m?

I know you're a fucking retard, but I'm sure even you can fill in any blanks from there.

You have £40m to fix Arsenal. Who do you buy to fix them? Note, there is a hidden problem in this question, see if you can spot it.

>Note, there is a hidden problem in this question, see if you can spot it.
I have more than £15m to spend?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUBNPSY45uQ

Attached: 1559161101259.jpg (709x765, 108K)

Correct! You win, user! So, how do you fix Arsenal for £15m? I would buy Claude-Maurice, who I believe is £8m. Or I would sign Wilson on a free. Assuming Stan is in a good mood, I'd buy Ziyech for £25m. He's mid-table. Then possibly Loader for £3m (or just give up on FW's).

why did you respond seriously to that shit tier bait

>Week
He's right tho. Ozil is fucking dire. Get rid of him. Even if it just frees up his wages. Need a replacement for Ramsey, had Ramsey been injury free, Arsenal would have gotten Top 4 and probably won EL. I dunno who could replace him.

Can't sleep need blades rumours

Shit game, lots of microtransactions

>le 'winner lad' look
how effortless! charming

very funny
i'm talking about dem blades not some shitty virgin game

Attached: haha.jpg (600x600, 121K)

Based beyblade poster

Why would Özil leave? No one is going to pay that wage.

Arsenal are so fucked, I can't believe the management let it get this bad, all the contracts are fucked and they have no budget.

Why you up so late anons?

Thinking about slips.

Attached: 1504454330759.jpg (634x477, 58K)

is it actually going to happen?

My sleep rhythm is fucked.

>no budget
Ridiculous considering Arse are one of the richest clubs on the planet with a billionaire owner.

Owner is dabbing on them and taking the money.

twitter.com/muller_cpfc/status/1133855131768897541

lmao

Lol remember when Klopp dressed smart

Now he gets paid to dress comfy.

They don't have a billionaire owner, they have a billionaire majority shareholder. He just cucks the rest of them when they want to actually invest.

Ozil will probably be dropped now for most of the games. He is undefenable now. He does amazing one game and you're like 'Jesus he's good' then 10 matches after he's boring and lazy.

No way, we can't bore our opponents and draw to victory again.

transfers?

kroenke owns 100% now. he forced out usmanov

>starts a fight
>backs down like a bitch
lmao DT as usual

>if they win them down the road on saturday Im finished. Ive had enough. take care everyone..

Attached: 1555613634174.jpg (1152x2048, 135K)

Gentlemen: the perfect example of a modern """football fan""". "Quitting" football because the status of clubs are changing.

You disgust me, lad. Plastic cunt probably doesn't realise there are leagues outside of the Premier League. Go do something more worthwhile with your time because this clearly isn't for you.

Hazard will score more goals than Messi next season

Maybe if he moves to Leeds

Wow fair weather fans exist? Mind blown anonymous

Any update on gf's tongue fc to my arse united?

>Inter have announced that they have sacked head coach Luciano Spalletti.

I thought mancini was the coach

Got my morning munchbox lads

Post pics of the box

Hazard is gonna do a mad one and commit his future to Chelsea. Check em

Would be fun considering all english papers have titles like "Hazard's goodbye" today instead of "Chelsea win the EL" or something.

He is being presented in Madrid on Monday you dolt

Don’t Real do their meme player unveiling at the end of the transfer window

>Spurs are willing to take a £10m loss to send Serge Aurier back to Ligue 1 with AS Monaco
Was he that bad?

Not really, he was looking decent before he got injured. Certainly better than Trippier, and KWP isnt5 great either.

Don't see him leaving for performance issues. If he goes it's injury concerns or locker room management. And if he leaves, Spurs better make right back there primary goal in the market. They need a quality player, whether proven or a young stud.

worse

>locker room
his a bit of a cancer also he hits his girlfriend so he has legal problems

David Silva to Valencia. You heard it here first remember that

Attached: bigfoot pepe.png (900x900, 1.61M)

Manchester United have been joined by rivals City in the £105m race for Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix, according to reports in the Sun.

>Romelu Lukaku was told he can leave Manchester United during showdown talks on Wednesday. (The Sun)

Manchester United have been joined by rivals Manchester City in the £105m race for Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix. (The Sun)

>Juventus' players have been told to expect Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri to be appointed as their next manager. (Daily Mail)

James Maddison is being closely monitored by Mauricio Pochettino as the Tottenham boss plans how to spend his Champions League jackpot. (Daily

>Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp wants to take a close look at Ryan Kent during pre-season before deciding if he spends a second season on loan at Rangers. (Daily Record)

Sky in Italy expect a meeting between Maurizio Sarri’s agent Fali Ramadani and Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia to negotiate the manager's departure today.

>Romelu Lukaku was told he can leave Manchester United during showdown talks on Wednesday, reports the Sun.

Inter Milan have confirmed they have parted ways with head coach Luciano Spalletti.

>Stewart Downing and John Obi Mikel will become free agents this summer after Middlesbrough decided not to offer the pair new contracts

Meanwhile, SSN understands Aston Villa are determined to capture Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings on a substantive deal after he spent the second half of this season on loan at Villa Park.

>Arsenal manager Unai Emery has suggested that some players will have to leave the club following their 4-1 loss to Chelsea in the Europa League final in Baku.

Aston Villa club captain, Jack Grealish, will turn down any further advances from Tottenham and stay at Villa Park this summer, Sky Sports News understands.

>Stade Rennais have officially signed forward Mbaye Niang from Torino on a permanent basis.

Empoli right-back Giovanni Di Lorenzo has arrived for his Napoli medical ahead of a €10m transfer.

>Juventus players have reportedly been told to expect that Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri will be their Coach next season.

Roma President James Pallotta has denied a ‘bull’ report in La Repubblica that claimed Daniele De Rossi wanted Francesco Totti out of the club.

>Barcelona are not prioritising the signing of Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann this summer and have other options, write Marca.

Borussia Dortmund have no intention of selling 23-year-old Julian Weigl despite PSG coach Thomas Tuchel confirming he's interested in signing his former player

>Alexandre Lacazette's 1st three seasons at Arsenal will be spent in the Europa League. 2 of Lyon's 1st three seasons without Alexandre Lacazette will be spent in the Champions' League. What if this was what was nominally holding back Didier Deschamps from calling him up?

Bayern Munich President Uli Hoeneß admits it will be difficult to sign Manchester City forward Leroy Sané: "I think that the financial framework is very difficult. The whole package is difficult." (Sport Bild)

Not even a chance

Lads. Nerman spotted in London.

Utd maybe?

Attached: 150FD743-9D7E-4228-B139-3D58DBF039DE.jpg (615x669, 70K)

>Manchester United have been joined by rivals City in the £105m race for Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix, according to reports in the Sun.
>£105m for a teenager
Makes me wonder how much money Freddy Adu would have been bought for when he was tearing MLS up. Probably upwards of £40m

Joao looks pretty dope tho. And Bruno Fernandes

For realz?

Attached: austinp.gif (320x213, 1.54M)

Que....?

Attached: 1539963310193.png (1240x1244, 1.25M)

Lads i'm feeling a bit hot. Think I might be comming down with a severe case of jungle fever

Attached: 1559215131059.jpg (1080x1338, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=IuGj077XHGw

Don't be an idiot Englel

FUCK THE FORENERS
WE'RE GETTING WASTED IN MADRID

>you wouldn't normaly do this
Big mistake FA you underestimate the stupidity of these people

Attached: pants on head pepe.jpg (604x640, 59K)

BASED

Attached: are lad.jpg (540x960, 77K)

You seem 'ard. Wanna meet up?

Attached: angry midget.png (628x590, 351K)

You know this video is aimed exclusively at scousers

What's trans listening too?
Canadian funklordz here. youtube.com/watch?v=Ld4Q8--2a8Q

Attached: music pepe.jpg (354x286, 15K)

Aqualung

Lads. I have to say I’m pretty disappointed. I just read every single post in this thread and not a single one has anything to do with girls with cocks.

In Nations League news, Embolo is out for the semis. Okafor has been called up to take his place in the squad, sending a further 'Fuck off' to Nigeria

I thought Nations league was European competition. What is this Embolo and Ngubu?

Lads, it's Arsenal.

What is?

your welcome fren

Attached: transposter of 2019.jpg (1280x960, 284K)

That’s a woman

ummmm sweaty not all trans girls have penises

Okafor's half Swiss. All the more reason why Nigeria should stop trying to poach him

don't want him to go doopin mental on me desu

It's called vacation

DOOPIN MENTAL!

Attached: manlet 2.webm (720x720, 1.96M)

Getting closer to deadline day when we can all act like we'll miss /trans/

>tfw in a really good mood
I love you lads I really do.

Attached: chromeo-head-over-heels-interview-1531339551-640x427.jpg (641x427, 39K)

hello where are the transfers

Attached: 1550599816644.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Tits transferred from right girl to left girl

I love you to!

Fuck, I love being inside /trans/, lads!

>Nico Yennaris, a 26-year-old professional soccer player of mixed Cypriot-Chinese ancestry, has become the first-ever naturalized citizen to join China’s national team.

*transfers lotion to her back*

Attached: F8B93239-1D4F-4601-9E96-6E9B3DCDD03F.jpg (1920x2880, 758K)

>used to play for Brentford
based

>Nico Yennaris
top jej I remember him at Arsenal

>ate special needs
kek why

isnt he still in arsenal's reserve team or something

>isnt he still in arsenal's reserve team or something
he plays in China

You need to take a walk on the roof comrade

>tfw my team will never do a big signing unless arabs fund it

Attached: 1374646987142.jpg (1024x1024, 492K)

kek

Over the last two and a half years this has gone from the only tolerable (semi) general to the worst on Yea Forums. It's like watching brownskins interact with others on social media.

I fucking hate ""general culture""
aka spamming some shitty forced mem in every thread and wankery between some boring attention fags
it's even worse on Yea Forums because here you see it's the same people making the same posts every time

>It's like watching brownskins interact with others on social media.
haha

It's still better than the constant messi/ronaldo spam

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
>As many reputable sources have predicted, user's semen has made a quick transfer to a cum rag. The club have confirmed they received no other offers.

You've been spamming this gimmick everyday you are a part of what you think of as a problem.

>that Newcastle feel

Attached: twat.gif (220x194, 527K)

>The Stadion Energa in Gdańsk will host the UEFA Europa League final on 27 May 2020.
thoughts?

Attached: 486.png (1200x675, 1.7M)

Not as bad as the option for this year or for 2021

>another irrelevant country hosting the europa league

who cares

everyone cared about the Baku match

I love /trans/, lads.

Allow myself to introduce...myself

Attached: taeri.jpg (595x596, 67K)

>Sergio Ramos is about to announce, at a presser, that he is leaving Real Madrid and heading to China.
Man, I at least assumed the EPL or Serie A, but damn, I had no idea he was that hard up for cash.

Why do you think that was?

are you saying that man u and arsenal have no chance of reaching the final next year?

Much better. Can see the pitch for one thing.

I don't care enough to worry about it. I'll only care when there is nothing else to talk about when the season ends, and that's only if Man U, Arsenal or Liverpool are in the final

Hello who are Everton signing

Attached: Marco Silva sees West Ham bid for Gomes.gif (250x200, 1.51M)

Will things pick up once the international /trans/ window opens or are we going to be slow all summer?

After CL and Nations League I suspect it'll pick up. The issue is there's the Gold Cup as well so lots of teams are gonna be worried the dude they want will get injured. Or they'll watch the Gold Cup to try and find bargains. But due to work permit rules in UK, I suspect it will not be a problem, so from end of the Nations League onwards. At least for the big PL teams (CIty, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea, maybe United purely due to spending power).

I am.

there's also copa america and afcon

Jonas Lössl is on his way la

Just realised Liverpool haven't won a proper title in over 10 years, lads

fucking hell hope they win on Sat otherwise they'll be a laughing stock

>otherwise
I see what you did there, sir. And it was, dare I say it, epic.

>Win CL
>But its only against Spurs

Wouldve been better off winning the FA Cup la

Yeah I didn't include that because I didn't quite know when that started and I hope, at least, by then, the clubs I mentioned would have started buying. However, it is possible I guess due to how work permits work, that Copa won't delay signings very much. Same with Afcon. Afcon is essentially 'The tournament when Nigeria or Senegal or something steals a good youth prospect from England/France and locks him down'.

has Welbeck been called up to play in AFCON?

>Norwich City are delighted to confirm that Patrick Roberts will join the Club on a season-long loan deal from Manchester City from July 1.

Huge transfer news

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 17.06.52.png (700x393, 477K)

I just realised something. Giroud was let go from Arsenal because the owner didn't want the big wages of Giroud being spent when he was only a sub. If you apply this logic to a lot of other Arsenal transfers you start to see a pattern. Players who are useful being let go for the financial benefit of the ''''club''''. Also, speaking of that, Arsenal should buy Big Andy. Might as well. He's their level. t. Arse fan.

He's played for England multiple times (has a good goal per game ratio too) so he can't any more.

new

Against Watford la?

which Wilson mate? Callum and ´Arry have 3-4 years left