Played 3 worldcup finals in a row

>played 3 worldcup finals in a row
>not rated on Yea Forums because he didnt win 173 domestic titles in stacked teams like Dani Alves

Attached: Cafu.jpg (558x378, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0GkuvDggHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name one person who doesn't rate Cafu.

literally considered one of, if not the greatest right back of all time, certainly ahead of dani alves

Yeah instead he played on stacked national teams you fucking moron

Meme fullback that can't make a decent cross, that have luck to be part of one stacked team in all entire career. 2006 WC just exposed him, him is old? Yes, but just one year later him CL champions with Milan. Also, Roberto Carlos, the le strong legs free kick meme man is just another meme, in 2002 they just ok because they played in 352/353 system. I'm jist child in their peak, my father just redpilled me, and him just says the true.

Cafu is Brazil’s best right back and Marcelo is Brazil’s best left back, these are facts.

Volte pro cursinho de inglês, macaco burro.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0GkuvDggHs

Se doeu, macaco? Roberto Carlos e Cafú estão muito, muito longe de serem perto do que foi os caras de geraçōes passadas as deles nas laterais bo Brasil, só tiveram a sorte de estarem em gerações que tivemos de grandes ataques e boas táticas e ainda adversários fracos comparados aos do passado. Te dou uma lista de pelo menos 5 até uns 10 melhores que eles.

Attached: wrvpgth9l6k21.png (666x657, 322K)

dumb favela monkey

What the fuck do you expect from a fullback? Cafu was about as good as a right back has ever gotten

>353 system
Hmmm interesting, let me call fifa

Alves is better. The dude had double digit assists in the league for 5 straight seasons as a full back. No full back has ever come close to his output

>stacked national teams
it's funny because you dont rate Rivaldo RCarlos & others yet you claim they were stacked.

retard.

People who started watching football in this decade.

>not rated on Yea Forums because he didnt win 173 domestic titles

>The dude had double digit assists in the league for 5 straight seasons

the current state of spee

>it's funny because you dont rate Rivaldo RCarlos & others
When did I say that?

No shit sports are a continuous evolution.
But the fullbacks' responsibilities were completely overhauled. Cafu was a pioneer in that sense, but mostly he was still expected to stay back.

>353
o favelinho

The state of spee in 2019

I legitimately remember him still playing at Roma you fucking little shit.

3 weeks ago

Don't bring me into some shit that happened with someone 3 weeks ago retard.

Also, we need to extiparte that meme of Cafú Roberto Carlos untoched goats. I unironically rate more Daniel Alves, Marcelo and even Maicon and Felipe Luis in their peaks and so may be forced Maxwell, than that both overrated two guys that (you) just overrate because 02 penta que eu sei que mal vocês eram crescidos para ver ou até quem sabe eram nascidos para saber, mal devem se lembrar do Cafú velho sendo um zagueiro e se arrastando em campo jawuele Milan do Kaká, ou o Roberto Carlos indo jogar no meio campo depois de velho no Anzhi. Você são crianças apenas vão nos memes dos europeus por apenas porque eles sempre lembram dos 2 fazendo parte dos times campeōes que eles fizeram parte. Mas a real, é que ambos mal engraxam as chuteiras de um Leandro ou um Palhinha por exemplo. Agora o mais importante de tudo, que vocês nem devem imaginar o que aconteceu e parece ultra bizarro de se falar hoje. Roberto Carlos teve um caso com Ana Maria Braga!

Attached: 15040_36.jpg (292x206, 26K)

Its fucking bait you mong

>actually I was just pretending to be retarded

>replying to yourself

I have no idea what you're referring too retard. You can't bring up some shit you load and expect everyone to know what you're talking about

Why do customers always pick Milan's Cafu when peak Cafu was at Roma?

Sorry, its just 352 and even 541 that in some matchs looked to be 343 we all know how 3 real center back pieces works without any meme player in it in real live and nothing in gaymes like fifa or football manager.

Fullbacks in Brazil and I think not in catenaccio systems like aways Italy do, but not so true in 2006 you guys in wide very often go to atack, I reminder Zambrotta and Grosso, aways in atack like wide middlefilders, you know, also in 2002 Roberto and Cafú are not fullbacks.

Hey germs, why Voller do not still coach carrer after it?

Attached: 600px-GER-BRA_2002-06-30.svg.png (600x829, 61K)

go ahead fag state your opinion on Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos

I think that they're both good players

>world class stacked team
>"good players"
see what did I say, you dont even rate them

Because he was passing to Messi

Having good players everywhere makes you stacked

I didn't realize Messi played at Sevilla in 07/08

he didnt have his own clothing line
not world class imo

>good players everywhere
yes I'm sure you also rate Sampaio Edmundo Baiano Denilson and they're top3 all time on their positions right?

stacked team my ass. gtfo