OFFICIAL EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL THREAD - LONDON DERBY IN BAKU

So today it ends the second most important competition in all of Europe, the Europa League. I'm sure all of Yea Forums watched it on a regular basis and showed true interest on it. This season's edition ends witha derby between two teams of London, Chelsea and Arsenal. Arsenal needs to win this game so they'll be able to go to the Champions League next season. Which won't be an easy task, since Armenian player Mkhitaryan isn't allowed to enter Azerbaijan.

Speaking of which, many proud souf Londoner lads aren't happy with having to travell all the way to the Caspian Sea to watch a game at their local midnight. But I am sure they will endure anything for the teams they love and that the stadium will be full with supporters of both teams.

So who do you think will win it? Who will choke? Will we get penalties ad infinitum? Will there be a riot at the end? A civil war between London lads? Who do you want to win? Is the Premier League the best league in the world? Who will face either Liverpool or Tottenham at the European Super Cup? Watch this game to find out!

Thread team: youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c

Attached: Europa League 2019.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ekwkVRsBBQ
youtu.be/aeh20UuK-ig
youtu.be/-evlgDUltFo
youtube.com/watch?v=JTByorszcMY
youtu.be/FDcoKVpZzpo
youtu.be/Uv_S-Ume-0s
youtu.be/ZRtvGVHa8i4
youtube.com/watch?v=CxdwwsGjT8A
youtu.be/B7vBJNxaNKY
youtube.com/watch?v=CYKpVBt2adg
thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4301437/chelsea-fan-rangers-bar-baku-curry-house/
youtube.com/user/BTSportOfficial/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8wJvn6_sk
weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/5/29/18644037/juventus-chairman-andrea-agnelli-pictured-meeting-chelsea-chairman-bruce-buck-report
youtu.be/UJL_srYX-E0
youtube.com/channel/UCzTKskwIc_-a0cGvCXA848Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want chelsea to win but i want sarri to not win. hope he gets triggered again and just leaves shortly before giroud scores the winner.

>Thread team
Northern IQ

Chelsea customer hoping for a win. Sarri In, give the man some time and financial backing. Pulisic looked promising at the tail end of the season too, looks like he wasn't at full fitness since December and has only recently recovered.

Is it possible for both teams to lose?

shall be supporting the good guys (arsenal) of course

>tfw wagecucking and missing the first half

Attached: 1AECE0F5-5BB2-4F14-90B6-81DA74BB5C2A.jpg (840x854, 551K)

shan't be watching a single minute of two ultra rich teams contesting the tinpot cup

Hope the police beat the shit out of the fans after the game.

But /comfy/ nonetheless

sarri crying becus he wanted to practise set pieces but couldnt becus the media was at the stadium
how fucking tinpot do you get obvs they are going to be there

For me, it's Arsenal.

Attached: mkhitaryan-europa-cup.jpg (712x630, 139K)

based portugal user with the edits

I don’t really care but I hope Chelsea win for a laugh.

Attached: ks.png (1654x1098, 3.25M)

It's rigged by premier league, Chelsea will give up this match to ensure that eplel will have 5 teams in champions league.
I don't know exactly how much premier league sponsors will pay them, but it will be a lot more that money uefa gives for winning final.

Attached: 1543824406382.jpg (1000x635, 157K)

Comfortable 2-0 win for Arsenal

lel that BATE game was hilarious

>the state of Lel Liga, Ligue "1" and Serie Z

>no Kante
>no Loftus-Cheek
>Higuain-Luiz chimping out

Attached: WhenWeWin.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Just want ANGRY RANT MAN to have a reason to smile for the first time. That's all that matters.

Portuguese posters are so reddit

im happy for the azerbiajans lads being able to host a big event like this but cant help think how good this would have been if they had moved it to say the bernabeu or berlin

>Mustafi
>Xhaka
>Özil
Chelsea has already won.

Are you ready for Mateo Kovačić masterclass?
>mfw he singlehandedly wins the game

Attached: download.png (225x225, 8K)

*wins*

Attached: anzuchelsea2019.png (1035x1369, 515K)

youtu.be/5ekwkVRsBBQ

>Shit country
>Shit stadium
>Shit atmosphere
>Drama about tickets
>Typical Premier League match that you can watch about 30 times a season every season
>By far the 2 teams with the biggest budget in the EL
I think Arsenal will win it and fairly easy too. Im going with a 2-0

2:51

youtu.be/aeh20UuK-ig
based azerbaijanis with the banter

Is Claude in Baku?

They had to stage it in Baku because it's the only place in Europe that tolerates English "people"

for me it’s soul (Arsenal) vs soulless (Chelsea)

Who Chelse/a/ here?

Attached: chelsea.jpg (360x640, 76K)

>Arsenal have returned 2300 unsold Europa League final tickets to UEFA ahead of their clash with Chelsea in Baku on May 29

Attached: cucks.jpg (960x620, 71K)

mad that
this is surely one of the biggest matches in arsenal's history, even if it's an arseache to get there

Attached: 1535418628248.png (573x317, 30K)

Nah, it's actually a bold political protest by the incredible Arsenal support over the Azebaijan/Armenia conflict.

Hope Arsenal wins and Spurs lose.

You want Robbie to go broke? He needs that AFTV views money

This. Based ROBBIE needs a new Rolex. He may even give claude some cash.

hope chelsea win this and both teams lose the cl

would love spurs to win it just for the banter

lads, why are u not in Baku rn

dont support either team
and if i did i wouldnt spend thousands of pounds for a 3 day trip to azerbaijan

The only reason to watch this is if you're an ABA
Chelsea have nothing at stake. Sarri is gone regardless of how this goes

comfortable 3-0 win desu

Attached: 1544305445611.png (1357x892, 271K)

>not commenting on the fact Chelsea returned more tickets then arsenal

hmmmm

Attached: 1555255580589.jpg (600x600, 44K)

>We are in active discussions with Uefa for more tickets for our fans but this disappointing ticket allocation obviously presents us with extreme difficulties in how we allocate tickets to you, our loyal supporters.
>As many of you will be aware, we are proud to have approximately 45,000 season-ticket holders and over 180,000 official members.
>It is inevitable that with an allocation of just 6,000 tickets for the final, there will be thousands of fans who have supported the club for years and been part of our Europa League journey this season, who will be unable to attend this match.

lmao

doesn't this just show how awful Baku is as a place to host rather than how bad the teams support is?

Attached: 1548416489478.png (650x612, 417K)

I thought only about 4000 tickets were actually sold though.

let's go azzar

Attached: 1539888063026.gif (600x600, 354K)

i think it might have something to do with flights costing 1000 pounds

youtu.be/-evlgDUltFo

Leno is going to start

>not on a friday afternoon
>not on a saturday afternoon
fuckin why

wouldnt mind spurs winning it if dele alli suffers a career ending injury in the 3rd minute

seems a bit harsh if cech has been the european gk to this point

cech has been a wanker for us for 3 years costing us endless points. also he did this vs chelsea, also Leno is way better with his feet which is really important to how we play.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTByorszcMY

kick off time 11pm local time

youtu.be/FDcoKVpZzpo

Good thread theme. Joe Strummer was a Chelsea fan btw, look it up

Cech is one of the best final goalkeepers of all time.

last final he played was in 2013.

Is Cech an undercover agent for Chelsea?

What are the chances that Chelsea's faking a lot of this? Some of it probably isn't but this looks too 'movie like' if you know what I mean.

Attached: Cech.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

youtu.be/Uv_S-Ume-0s

Cech is one of the best final goalkeepers of all time. Produced one of the best ever performances by a goalkeeper in Europe in the 2012 final, saving 3 penalties and going the right way on all 6, including Robben’s in ET, plus he was great in the 2008 final and saved Penaldo’s penalty, plus he saved a penalty in the 2010 FA Cup final, plus he pulled off the best FA Cup final save of all time vs Liverpool in 2012, plus he has tons of experience and clean sheets in finals.
It would be silly to not play Cech. The man was made for games like these. His professionalism will mean he is still 100% committed too.

i was at the emirates for his debut against aston villa. he let in two goals that would have made Karius proud. been shit ever since

sarri is sick of how he is being treated
he knows hes about to be sacked

youtu.be/ZRtvGVHa8i4

all those feats you list, happened over 6 years ago man. he is way past it.

he saved 1/25 penalties for arsenal

Shame he didn't travel.

Attached: hmm cat.jpg (572x621, 104K)

his debut was against west ham
>t. someone who was actually at the game

youtube.com/watch?v=CxdwwsGjT8A

>that arse feel

Attached: arsenals new signing .jpg (610x294, 26K)

yeah i was there and he let in two blunders and since then he has sucked dick

That’s because he hasn’t even seen many finals with Arsenal, if any. Last final I remember him in was 2015 League Cup where he kept a clean sheet against Spurs. It my point is more that you can’t buy experience like that. Leno is better overall at the moment because Cech is indeed old but fine margins win European finals and Cech knows all about that.

Not only is the stadium not even in Europe, but it also has a running track. Disgusting.

Attached: Leofric-the last kingdom.jpg (800x600, 159K)

and how is leno gonbna learn if u dont play him? Leno will start, Emery wills it.

> roadworks outside my house from early morning and still going on now
> doctors appointment at 3pm
> 45 minutes sleep
> shift starts at 8pm
what do

Attached: taylorswiftgif-25.gif (232x131, 252K)

Either way this is all irrelevant, Arsenal will win easily because of Chelsea’s injuries (two best minds and best defender). 3-0 Arsenal, and I’m a Chelsea fan.

*two best mids

Sickie obviously

>muh experience

How well did that fare for the likes of Buffon in the CL this year? Face it these boomer GK are shit

Chelsea has Hazard. If Lacazette and/or Aubameyang have a shit game then Hazard will fuck their defence. For me, it could be 4-3 either way.

Tell work that your doctor said you should take the day off.

Phone Taylor Swift to cover for you. She loves British men.

Attached: taylor swift brit.jpg (2071x2071, 786K)

arsenal will concede atleast 1 goal since Xhaka is playing

xhaka has a habit of playing well against Chelsea

How would the Chelsea defence keep Lacazette and Aubameyang out when Christenshit is starting and there is absolutely no cover at all provided by the midfield. It’ll be Jorginho, Barkley and Kovacic. Not a shred of defensive ability to be a found and just barely a shred of attacking quality in there too.
Arsenal will have to majorly choke and by their own doing to not score multiple times in this. Arsenal went years without scoring against Chelsea at one point but in more recent years they always seem to score against >us.

Which curse is strongest:
>Higuain slipping in finals
>Arsenal slipping in finals

>arsenal slipping in finals
>won last 3 tinpot fa cups
ok mate

why are her legs so big now?

Chelsea win 3-0.

t. Arse fan.

Arsenal have a great record at Wembley in recent years. Not so much in European finals, but the last one was well over 10 years ago.

have u seen her mom? she is about to go full hambeast in few years

>Club: Arsenal
>Total Spend: £1,080,000,000
>Net Spend: -£385,310,000
>Trophies*: x3** Premier League Titles, x9 FA Cups, x1 Europa League*, x7 Community Shields

>Club: Tottenham Hotspur
>Total Spend: £1,160,000,000
>Net Spend: -£342,120,000
>Trophies*: x2 League Cups, x1 Champions League/European Cup*

*Denotes where a club may add to these by the end of this season
**Mentioning one as Unbeaten and the first to do so in the Premier League

Wait, does Arsenal get a CL spot even if Chelsea wins?

Attached: 1529586442806.jpg (576x768, 80K)

arse fans going on like becus they have more fans in baku they are a bigger club
no chelsea are embarrassed to even be in the europa league

no abdul

Have Arsenal ever even won a European trophy? Tinpot club tbqh, Chelsea had 3 before Abramovich came and another two since

Who gets the EL spot then

thats where u gonna be for the next 10 years

Attached: 1543622039619.png (500x588, 114K)

>counting fa cups as actual titles

Attached: E977C1CA-4B7F-49A5-A9F3-23BBF567D857.gif (474x354, 384K)

Well no they're cups not titles. You can only win cups in finals, as you said.

Daily reminder the Norwegian posting about Arsenal isn't actually an Arsenal fan, but an autistic person (self admitted) who likes to shitpost. Just ignore his delusions.

The last 6 matches Arsenal have been in 'win this match and win a trophy' Arsenal have won. You can't win titles in finals you absolute plank. FA Cups are still trophies and if you don't count them, it says a fucking lot about other teams if they can't even win tinpot cups.

i have a season ticket lmao

Supporting the arsenal because us niggers gotta stick together

Liechtenstein City F.C.

0-0 Chelsea win on pens

I don't give a shit about either team, just tell me who's more likely to play cool footy and score nice goals

>arsenal are going to win and chelsea are going to say they didn't care about the el cup anyway
Cope

Attached: mona-lisa-3d.jpg (600x600, 45K)

both capable of nice football and wank football

I think Arsenal is known more for their "beautiful" goals than Chelsea. When they pull it off, it is actually a spectacular goal. But they only do it very rarely these days.

Attached: kino goal.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Arsenal used to play nice football but Chelsea will score cooler goals if they can even score. I don't know, do you prefer crips or bloods?

Arsenal is by far the most kino team

Albanians and Turks are not allowed there ?

Attached: 1543768661513.webm (436x294, 781K)

Spurs vs Arsenal Super Cup would be lit

Soul

Attached: Lacazette vs Valencia.webm (1120x630, 2.65M)

2-2 arsenal win on pens

never in the history of ever has a super cup been "lit"

It would if it were those two teams. Obviously not before.

compare the two
youtu.be/B7vBJNxaNKY

0:45

>not supporting whatever team Hazard plays for

Now imagine if Arsenal ends up losing.

Despite shelling out thousands of pounds to support his beloved Gunners, Aaron's pictures show a filthy old bathroom with broken tiles and equipment.

Attached: 14095436-7082113-image-a-32_1559128052454.jpg (634x845, 88K)

>not shitting in the street

baku? more like badplaceforapoo

>0-0
Probably more chance of lighting striking than this game finishing 0-0.

ring in sick lad, fuck work live life

Are Arsenal expected to play with the same squad like in Valencia? That looked like their strongest 11 atm...

Multiple lightning strikes happen every single second though.

>plus he was great in the 2008 final and saved Penaldo’s penalty

Saving 1 penalty out of 8 that night was not impressive

no they don't

why is this nigga from italy shitting on cech

I can't tell if this is a ruse or not.

fucking state of that view

What?

based masturBATE

what will u eat during the game ??

beer

>Having a running track in your stadium

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

the most boring final ever, will literally skip

Kek, Arsenal try these kinds of goals about 20 times per match every single game without fail, and when it comes off once in a while people go crazy for it. Imagine if the other top clubs put this much effort into scoring these kinds of goals, rather than prioritising trophies. It's just not as impressive when you try it 100 times and do it once, especially when it always seems to be against teams like Fulham who conceded 81 goals this season (I'm sure that is irrelevant though).

She became LITERALLY perfect

Attached: taylor-swift-2019-iheartradio-music-awards-9.jpg (1280x1918, 379K)

Attached: 1464545326760.gif (460x338, 331K)

*dabs on Chelski*
Yea Forums belongs to Yea Forumsrsen/a/l

Attached: arse.jpg (1843x1311, 922K)

They did it against Leicester too, tbf. I just like the Fulham one better cause Ramsey was involved in it all the way through and ended up finishing it as well.
Also, when I said "they only do it rarely" I meant they only score those rarely.

Attached: Arsenal vs Leicester.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

If the roles were reversed and Chelsea needed to win this to get into the CL they'd definitely win this match.

However I can't say the same for Arsenal being the ones needing to get in the CL. This will be 50/50, it depends whether Chelsea turn up like they did against Liverpool at the start of the season and Man City at Stamford Bridge/Carabao Cup final.

>it depends whether Chelsea turn up like they did against Liverpool at the start of the season and Man City at Stamford Bridge/Carabao Cup final
No Kante, Rudiger or RLC. No chance.

What's his endgame?

Attached: Indonesian arse customer.png (1101x1346, 127K)

I'm in Baku AMA

tell me laddies, who are the bad guys?

Arsenal.

Chelsea are like 66% leave voters.

Thanks lad. Chelsea is a girl's name anyway.

Go Arsenal!

I am in Baku and saw pack of Arsenal and Chelsea fans

AMA

I want arsenal to win anyways but does chelsea even have enough of their team to make it interesting?
They have like 5 injuries from the lineup they've been using for this cup run.

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-015514.png (1080x1920, 201K)

>twitter poll
Obviously Arsenal are always gonna win that, they care more about social media presence than winning titles. By the way, Chelsea have won every single trophy it is possible to win, including all domestic trophies and all 4 European trophies. It's /ourguys/ Chelsea by a mile.

Attached: Chels.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CYKpVBt2adg

Not feeling the hype at all tonight lads.

Chelshit will win a shit game.

wtf so weve been seeing uefa teams with le RESPECT bullshit for 15 years and now a player cant go to azebaidjan to play an Europa league final?
Uefa needs a bomb

Are you getting hype or staying hype?

uhmmmmm FUCK AZERIS AND FUCK MUSLIMS

Attached: 1519501811933.jpg (306x165, 6K)

no hype

Attached: 1799519.jpg (1061x1500, 1.36M)

thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4301437/chelsea-fan-rangers-bar-baku-curry-house/

Attached: 2B594D12-9123-4B85-8F0C-19D7A9A15A7A.jpg (331x10000, 119K)

imagine going to a footie match at 11pm

Arsenal will win

based racists

Seems like fun desu if you're in a nice hot country.

this

Anybody else from Yea Forums here?

Attached: 1540205375895.png (669x669, 657K)

Honestly sounds fun.

Comfy

GET IN HERE YUROS

Shhh the Jannie will hear us.

loyal chelsea customer here just bagged this, lush innit

Attached: consumed.png (459x576, 105K)

wank

who /NEET/ here?

Attached: GIB (1).jpg (774x1032, 85K)

What are you lads having for lunch/dinner? Just had a cheeky double quarter pounder from McDonalds

Attached: 14BFBCD5-149D-401B-9CA7-E06E4E7D9B8C.png (1000x1000, 120K)

just saw the new black away kit not a Chelsea fan but it’s looks so nice

London BTFO.

Attached: Cleese.png (651x521, 284K)

isnt food really expensive in canada?

I wont be able to watch the first hour of the game.
Will there be anything worth watching afterwards?

Attached: F3C4D9BC-59ED-444B-93A0-9B083A8A55D8.png (384x494, 239K)

/NEET/ here

Attached: neet.png (400x400, 249K)

Which club has more Ngubu supporters?

What a drab final this will be, expect an extremely boring 2-0 to Arsenal. Frankfurt v Valencia would've been kino.

What's the word on Kante? Is he ded?

Attached: Kante.jpg (644x429, 38K)

>6 gorillion seconds early

I hate nu-Yea Forums

Game threads aren't supposed to go up until match time, make a pregame thread if you want discussion prior. Yes, I have severe autism.

arsenal is only ngubu supporters and players, and pakis and indians

I root for Chelsea so Benfica is pot 2 next season.
If Arsenal wins, we go to pot 3

>when a team fields Kante, they are only allowed to play with 10 men, because he counts as 2

Attached: 17581EE2-C011-4544-A800-F3E84BBA8528.png (500x500, 347K)

Live stream link pls lads.

I got diarreah and cant go out.

isn't it on youtube BT sports

youtube.com/user/BTSportOfficial/

Pre-match shit starts at half 6.

gross :/

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8wJvn6_sk

What did he mean by this?

Does this mean no English team will be actually present tonight at the Europa League final?

Attached: london not english anymore.jpg (1075x825, 272K)

Based.

is the BT sports shit on youtube region locked?

Hazard is exciting to watch but so are Auba/Laca but they're more likely to have a poor/subpar game imo, just support the team that plays better in the first 20

John Cleese is a really really really really based guy. He's an honorable brit, as they should all be

Attached: johnny.png (582x444, 266K)

feeling like a pre-game nap otherwise ill fall asleep out of boredom anyway

Attached: asshole fish.webm (480x270, 1.79M)

Sweg shirt, preferred that logo

Diarrhea isn't a real thing

Attached: johnny1.png (518x509, 344K)

According to this Arsenal Football Club fan he's just a bitter, nasty & racist old bore though

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-192037_Chrome.jpg (1077x1558, 441K)

>Kek
>Muttland- Niles
>Greek Shelf
>Koskillme
>Montreal
>Kolashitnac
>Goblino
>Tall Shaqiri
>Invisi
>Obamayoung
>Cacazette

IS THIS YOUR EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL WINNERS? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1557138812349.jpg (454x470, 47K)

>need to use Brits ip to play
Not that I'm complain since I have one.

>BT Sport programme starts with some grime rapper talking over dance music

What a surprise.

Awkward manlet

hazard to score and chelsea to lift the trophy 2/1?

Arsenal is the nigger team and Chelsea is the white conservative team, correct?

For me, its Chelsea

Yes. Chelsea is the based and redpilled team

didn't even know this shit show was today

This I thought it was Friday.

Everything is going fucking wrong for Chelsea, there's no way they don't win today.

based Keith

over here arse fans are either black or liberal white guys who look like that basedjak meme

based bt with the 4k stream

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 6.40.27 pm.png (700x392, 473K)

Which club would be funnier to look forward for the shitfest if they lose the final?

Obviously Arsenal.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 6.42.45 pm 1(2).png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Absolutely shitting on the location

cockroach detected

Attached: roach.png (661x623, 694K)

its like that here to

Lelsea
>had a chance at winning something if it wasn't for a shitty zoomer keeper
>Higuain
>Jorginho
>Alonso
>mfw they crash and burn

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Blues, I'm afraid.

Attached: arthur sad.gif (540x300, 2.84M)

Disgusting

dont care who wins
but it will be funnier if arsenal lose

Can't agree with that, Arselel would be much funnier purely for AFTV reactions alone, especially them getting extremely cocky.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 6.47.43 pm.png (496x688, 670K)

arsenal loss+tottenham victory would be incredible

It feels disrespectful for UEFA to hold the final on a fucking Wednesday. Why not have it a week before / after the Champions League final?

Whilst true, reactions from AFTV are pretty fucking boring nowadays.

LGTSS

>arselel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 6.48.24 pm.png (824x1096, 1.48M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 6.48.07 pm.png (826x1100, 1.45M)

Attached: chexars.png (908x385, 46K)

Unfortunately yeah, they've become too self-conscious and it's not like they used to be.

based, you'll never lose

these pictures are why shithole countries shouldn't be allowed to host this shit

>Cech

OH NO NO NO NO

winning mentality

Is this going to be Sarri's final game as Chelsea manager, regardless if he wins or not?

>Kanté
Woah

I think Chelsea wins on penalties.

>AIGHT ASHNUL FAUNS? WOT U TINK AF THE GAEM??
>IT WUS A FOOKIN DISGRACE CUNT
>BOT BOT MUH EMERY
You are absolutely right

Only if he wins

It's irrelevant, the people watching this dont have jobs anyway, so they can stay out all night on a Wednesday, they dont need to be at work tomorrow.

Weekends only have meaning if you actually work during the week, ask any NEET on here.

>Kante

It's ogre for Arseshit

what a cuck fielding the Chelsea legend for sentimental sake

Leno should've start

joke cuck club

The Champions League final was always on a Wednesday until 2010.

What's more prestigious, 2nd place in the Champions League or winning the Europa league?

if you want a decent Arsenal reactions channel, Hughwizzy is my go to. He's comfy and actually has valid opinions

yo what is this gay shit?

>we were sleeping together
>in different rooms

Fabregas lel

Kante is ineffective against Arsenal
Literally the reason Chelsea lost FA Cup to Arsenal

That guy's voice was really gay

>Kante

Attached: kante.gif (444x250, 1.13M)

kante plays a new role now

who is more wank - arse, chelski or the clash?

>I don't even know where half of my medals are Martin

fucking based

The Europa League.

That's the equivalent comparison of either winning the FA Cup or finishing second in the EPL.

whose idea was it to play a final in the absolute shantytown of azerbaijan
especially considering a player can't play the most important game in the tournament because some azerbaijans slaughtered the local armenians decades ago

Attached: average azerbaijani.png (413x352, 164K)

OI LADS WHO'S GONNA WIN THIS ONE

Attached: k2odi675xii21.jpg (810x713, 71K)

>wants arsenal to win
>still wants to see the mad rants from aftv
What to do?

What should I get from the shop

what a based building

Attached: 6078.jpg (1920x1280, 169K)

what part of london are you lads from?

Attached: 51708426_202595054040997_8847704814553879858_n.jpg (750x937, 201K)

But UEFA needs to tap in on the super valuable Azerbadjiani market!

Never bet against home

Azerbaijin is close to the Caucuses and Caspian and is basically white. More white than any South American country and most of the West atleast.

Attached: 1558027281084.jpg (750x500, 55K)

can't imagine why you'd want arse to win

Mr Gianni is very happy with his choice and black bags full of money thank you Uruguay.

Attached: GF.jpg (950x534, 74K)

sausage roll

Baku is better than 99% of England.

for me it's #5

Tower Hamlets.

Cornetto please mate.

Attached: 147 SEETHING.png (588x487, 792K)

spurs

So is Sydney, Tokyo, and New York. They're still not European.

>baseball at Wembley

Appearantly Baku is a really lovely place, just inconveniently located

why is everyone replying kante to me like he just broke his leg 2 weeks ago or he's some demigod. he's just a 5ft nigger in the middle of the pitch

>Shit teams
>Shit players
>Shit fans
>Shit tournament
>Shit trophy

Brentford

>stadium is half empty
yeet

Why do both these teams hardly play any english players?

'cause he's a good boy.

Attached: Kante.jpg (750x1334, 190K)

>youtube stream goes up to 2160p

Attached: 3816225.jpg (850x601, 572K)

5ft niggers in the middle of the pitch are the reason you won the World Cup pedro.

I've decided to finally turn my life around and apply for a job at a box factory (not kidding). How have your weeks been, frens?

Attached: 60635080_143735750124002_7563892707948659432_n.jpg (1068x1236, 80K)

>Even including Wet Spam as an option

Attached: dog disgust.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>Shit trophy
Incorrect.

Attached: Europa League.jpg (784x410, 42K)

>no Mustafi

Attached: excited-kid.png (350x302, 136K)

only one nigger played for the spanish national team and it was senna, euro 2008

The result of this game will impact the shitposting on this board in the near future

>tfw don't even have the internet to make use of that

They don't serve fibre to this part of the Isle of Wight.

>sarri has 11 subs on the bench including two goalkeepers

based

Attached: D7wLtrZXsAErBh2[1].jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>moueys will manage one these teams next season

looks like it's made out of foil

Not bad fren, I've done my fair share of boxing, good luck. Is it true your women are white, blonde and trad? Do they like Brits?

Lake man, that you? Please don't tell me you're a Chelsea fan.

The more, the merrier

*pees inside it*
enjoy your trophy chelsea!

>cumming
OH NO NO NO NO

bros....

Attached: 2019-05-30_04-05-48.png (569x151, 9K)

Are they saying that Chelsea will lose because of the jews?

>Starting from this season, the Europa League final will be played in the same week as the Champions League final.[6] In March 2018, UEFA announced that a fourth substitution will be allowed in extra time and that the number of substitutes has been increased from 7 to 12. The kick-off time has also been changed from 20:45 CEST to 21:00 CEST.[7]

OK, this I did not know

>being a regionlet

*crack*
*sip*

I remember when teams had only 5 subs and you had to be economical with them on Championship Manager 4.

>hurr muh white
and when did i suggest to host the final on here? shithole countries shouldn't host big events such as this one, i don't care about how lolwhite they are. it's not only a shithole, it's a shithole that a player can't enter without fear of being attacked solely because he's armenian.
i doubt it is.

Based

There would be nothing wrong with holding finals in those places either. Nobody wants to travel to a shit hole city to watch a game just because it has 'soul'.

>the number of substitutes has been increased from 7 to 12.
>12
why

>20 minutes to kick off
>30 people inside the stadium

Absolute state.

I think they're white, many of them blonde, too. Not sure about the trad part. They're probably more trad than Western women, but they still have weird tendencies to gravitate towards darker gentlemen.

Kick off is in one hour you muppet

packed venue

Attached: mpv-shot0131.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Fabregas getting a serious mogging

Stream please lads

So it is.

>All English EL Final
>All English CL Final
And people still say the PL isn't the best league.

come on CHELSEAAAAAAAA

trips summon godzilla to kill both these teams incinerate the stadium and this entire shithole country

Attached: godzilla-.jpg (550x381, 23K)

saudis buying newcastle aswell

Fabregas is 5'10 too. I'm fed up of lanklets desu.

>but they still have weird tendencies to gravitate towards darker gentlemen.
why is it so hard for people to grasp that its normal for a lot of humans to be attracted to people with different traits. cmon guys.

so close

>loafers to a football pitch

Ok but that's not trad.

I dreamt about both finals a couple of days ago. Arsenal won this final with 2-0, but in my dream it was played on the same day and time as the CL final and Alena played and scored a Pavard goal for Arsenal.

cesc looks like hes had a hair transplant

shut up

You get funny dreams when you swallow too much toothpaste.

Lmao just put on a diaper and go to a pub you homosexual.

Trad women are fucking retarded and never take responsibility for themselves and can't compete in a modern socioeconomic environment

He got one a few years ago

Attached: LJUBLJANA-SLOVENIA-JULY-27-Ces_54412735487_54115221154_600_396.jpg (600x396, 57K)

fuck the netherlands

I'm tired but also want to drink. Should I have coffee first and first beer after or the other way around?

That's how women are supposed to be.

I didn't even know this was today.

For me? It's a 3-1 Chelsea win
Check em

Attached: thicc.png (720x1087, 879K)

I heard they take hair from the back of your neck to do it, but I never see bald patches on the back of people's neck who've had it, what's going on?

hes got a fucking statue omg kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.15.51 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

I wish I could look under those skirts.

Coffee first then beer, in my opinion. I always have a cup of tea before drinking. But then I always have another afterwards.

Uefa should continually hold finals outside conventional europe, expand even further. I would love to go watch a CL final in tokyo. There is nothing wrong with that. How many times will the same cities hold the final? It's irrelevant if it prices out the 'average' man. There will always be people to go.

Attached: 1553723804548.png (350x358, 39K)

Trad women have the same whorish tendencies as non-trad women. I sound very biased towards this but I've seen egregious types of degeneracy from good little religious girls living in Mormon country USA.
You ever meet Mormon bitches who want to peg their men with a dildo and make their bf eat their own cum? And then later that month goes and sleeps with another man after promising her bf she wants to get engaged? Well I have. Fuck trad women. I'd rather find myself a nerdy modern girl

/fa/ bomber jacket

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.18.17 pm 2(2).png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

same

Same

Attached: the godless orient 14.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2019/5/29/18644037/juventus-chairman-andrea-agnelli-pictured-meeting-chelsea-chairman-bruce-buck-report

>Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli pictured meeting Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck — report

Sarri finna get the sack

Just a reminder that there's nothing wrong with lighting a vanilla scented candle when watching football

remember at the start of the season when chelsea went on a winning streak and i thought sarri was going to be the next big thing

Trad women aren't sexual deviants. That's just a degenerate whore that happened to be raised by certain people in a certain place.
Honestly, real trad women are so rare today that they might as well not exist. You're not gonna find one anyways.

Attached: mpv-shot0132.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.20.47 pm.png (282x254, 103K)

>Honestly, real trad women are so rare today that they might as well not exist. You're not gonna find one anyways.
And that is totally fine 2bh. Even if we change the goalposts of what trad means according to alt-right autism, men who actively seek "tradwives" are absolutely walking talking red flags

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.21.25 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

me on the left scouting for Chinese Super League

>all these foreign Arsenal plastics
Cringe. You’re only allowed to cheer for them if you’ve ever lived in Islington

Reminder

Chelsea + Tottenham : Yea Forums
Arsenal + Liverpool : Reddit

Attached: caution-sign-vector-triangle-exclamation-260nw-280041110.jpg (260x280, 10K)

Always the global customers look so happy to be there at the game.

Nice try tyrone.

>arse
>chelshit
>manure
>man shitty
>liverpoo

who is 4channel?

She's perfect.

I don't think it's fine. The slippery slope fallacy is not actually a fallacy. It can be clearly seen where the Western world is heading - total degeneracy.

Daily reminder that this is just a glimpse of the near future of football

Within the next 10 years, the premier league will be played not inside England, but in broken corrupt countries with 2000 Pajeet fans in a 50,000 seater stadium, all for the "global audience" revenue

I'm supporting Arsenal and Liverpool

and thats a good thing.

>It can be clearly seen where the Western world is heading - total degeneracy.
m8 the west has become total degeneracy since the post WW2 era. we're not heading towards total degeneracy, we have already arrived.

It's ironically
>Yea Forums
Spurs+Arsenal
>Reddit
>Chelsea+Liverpool

>Tell me about Cech
>Why does he wear the hat?

>Tottenham
>Yea Forums

Attached: 1551827469746.jpg (250x242, 12K)

i really like gudjohnson's accent

Based

You think this is the end of it? Boy do I have news for you...

>You think this is the end of it?
No of course not. Not until the next great war at least.

yeh could be right
first it will be the euro super league then when thats fully going they will change the locations of the game to here there and everywhere

>liverpool
>Yea Forums

And 3 o'clock kick offs still wont be televised

Off to a pub in kilburn to watch this,
Go on you gooners!!

I must say I'm really looking forward to this All English final.

Attached: all english final.png (480x540, 404K)

how jam packed will the stadium be?

>Yea Forums
>4channel

I gave it an attempt at least. Hope you liked it

Cease this cringey exchange

If they show this Tyson Fury advert again I'm killing myself

Spurs:
>neocolonialism
>zionism
>late stage capitalism

Liverpool:
>multiculturalism
>european identity
>socialism

who you got?

For me it's Chelsea

Attached: 1556855237786.jpg (1080x1349, 280K)

Arsenal are tumblr and Tottenham are twitter.

that yankees red sox series will be decent will watch that

>pays taxes to a government ruled by Queen Elizabeth II
lol jk, you don't pay taxes because you're a lonely NEET

chelsea will win 3-1

its funny the first 3/4 times

Easy Chelsea win

For me it's Arse

Attached: 1557431427325.jpg (1080x1262, 357K)

so spurs are based and liverpool is cringe

Grenfell Tower

Maitland-Guendouzi-Niles

are arsenal the patrician choice for the neutral?

rate kante me

1. White girls with blue eyes and dark hair
2. Goth girls
3. Black girls

Do anglos realize their commentators are useless and boring as shit

I hope Chelsea wins tonight, I don't want to get drunk before going to bed.

Attached: 762bd76dc407f664b5eaa5bf15110864.jpg (545x960, 282K)

newham

who dis bitch? asking for me niffo

reminder instagram whores are vile creatures when not posing

Attached: 1558383096982.jpg (306x955, 95K)

the part where people get stabbed

being a neutral is the patrician choice

>thread full of /r9k/ spergs reeeing about female
yikes

Attached: 1545227412537.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

good ebening

I thought the nigger was injured?

White girls with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Theres only one winner in this scenario.

And for me, it' Fred Dibnah.

Attached: 1558731546965.jpg (640x480, 186K)

Nice child bearing hips

This

Who /NeutralAndHopingForPenalties/?

>that casual 'good ebening'
fucking hell i'm dying.

Y I K E S

Attached: 1556017363811.jpg (640x800, 150K)

welcome to Yea Forums

for me, it's thin girls with pale skin but black hair and black eyes

Thiccc

yeah

the fans are about 200m from the pitch anyway

>Shit location
>Giant running track

Fucking hell.

>a final on a wednesday

this couldnt be any more mickey mouse

Attached: germany.jpg (902x1151, 419K)

why is this not a sticky

To be fair, this place is particularly incel-y during big games like this.

you know Nikkietutorials? I was her coworker at the Albert Heijn 10 years ago, she's a fucking mutant.

>(You)
rent free

>go to the store
>street is full of Vatican flags

pale skin, dark hair, green emerald eyes, that number 1.

Because stickies are against the point of a chan.

youtu.be/UJL_srYX-E0

tommorow is a holiday so it's fine

3-3 then 4-4 in extra time then peter cech blasts his pen over the bar and then chelsea lift the cup

youtube.com/channel/UCzTKskwIc_-a0cGvCXA848Q
>white people genetics

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 7.36.23 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

>one fullback is English

did you fucking try to kill me la?? das not funny mane

meanwhile
>36 years old

Attached: 97ac63b6-1075-40ac-b860-583fa9cee31e-getty-1014706728.jpg (1940x1092, 260K)

will hazard flopp in his last game for chelsea?

me waving to my mum

1. V
2. Red bull
3. Monster
4. Relentless

Honourable mention. Tesco Blue Spark

>yer messi's
>yer ronaldo's
>yer bale's

>still no goals

lads, i don’t think this semen slurper sport is for me

Why are people rating Chelsea so much? Auba finna boutta dab on you

ozil strutting around the place as if hes fucking ronaldo

absolutely disgusting creatures

>I kill myself with foul chemical sludge
hmmm

>Auba
Mate...

>Europa league
Shits a meme

>imagine rooting for >ARSE ANAL
LMAO !!!

For me it's being loved back could be a paraplegic for all I care

Attached: mpv-shot0134.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

Better than your slags

>opening ceremony

For what purpose?

champions league ad is kino

Last night I matched with a girl on Tinder who does ballet for the moscow theatre. Spent the entire night fapping at the thought of fucking her in various positions, haven't even messaged her yet.

Attached: img.jpg (250x250, 18K)

wtf dude it's at 21 pm just get a better job or request jobless money

luv greggs

stream plx lad

Just want to wish you all a good time and enjoy the game

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Where is Baku?

Attached: 1529923110957.jpg (1280x720, 522K)

its on youtube

show pic

(You) too based king

Thank you BAKU

>obvious GRU agent
F

ballet dancers are malnourished and frigid

Feeling sick lads. Too much kebab

middle east

Armenia's toilet

she's English but whatever I'm ebonypilled

>Ballett feet

jump ship user

na na na na na na na na na na na na

>this advert again

Do the AFTV senpai get free or allocated tickets to games like this?

they block the US. its actually rude

new thread when?

yeah? well I don't even remember killing that prostitute last night

Wish BT could let you listen to them do commentary.

The woman with glasses looks like an italian woman
The guy behind her looks like a fat Bradley Martyn

New thread

winning the Europa league is a bigger humiliation than not playing it

Because you don't pay for your tv licence

NEW:

Christ

no

>every advert and video package uses a black london voice or a yank

fuck off

>wog doing a poem about london
ah yes bt sport

Isn't the BT Sport 2 TV viewing meant to be free too? It's still saying I need to "upgrade", or does it only kick in at 8pm?

Am I really gonna have to stream it through my TV with YouTube?

>goth girls
they smell like shit

which one lad

Where are you rushing?

yikes

Embarassing.

tards

what the fuck

fuck is this handegg tier shit

This American Show shit is so disgusting! What the fuck, it ruins the entire setting

Good job.

Use Sweden's thread, he was first can't delete mine now.

This. Imagine HSV or Stuttgart winning the second Bundesliga. It's the same with Europa League

>Arshavin is commentating the match

>opening ceremonies

we need more threads

Filled out 26 captchas to post this

had an essay worth 40% of my mark due last friday lads

The last essay I didn't fucking press the submit button (I thought I did) and didnt actually get my assignment to her until a week later

been fighting with the mrs a lot lately which is why I didn't get this one started until yesterday...

been going hard at it and im about 50% done... should i watch the game or should i keep going fellas

>if i am to get a mark for it needs to be finished in 36 hours

If arsenal win do united get champions league?

No, West Ham do

your future is more important than this match

cringe
why?
are you retard?

Based and Hammerpilled

No, are YOU retarded?

is there a more beta club than Arsenal?

NO

Give Yea Forumsrsenal your energy

YES

Would be a shame if there were a terrorist attack during the game....

Why is it so zoomed out?

>Obama

>keppa

>21 pm
Is that like fucking 42 o'clock?

Wolves

Jakarta's women would rather have sex with bald, overweight, 50 year old neckbeards from the shittiest parts of white society than have sex with prime Indonesian men.
How does this make you feel?
>inb4 hurr durr it's just the prostitutes
How many matches do you think you'd get if you flew to Vancouver and installed Tinder? (Not that you'd ever be able to afford that)

For me, it's Catholic school girls with light brown hair and light brown eyes

are you a pedophile? just asking