Heysel Disaster

>On the 29th of May, 1985, fleeing from a quick fire series of three stampedes, terrified Juventus fans retreated to a corner of the Z section and tried to climb a wall to escape. In a tumble down stadium ill-suited to the occasion of a European Cup final, a wall crumbled and fans were crushed to death in a sickening human pile up.

>Thirty nine people — 32 from Italy, four from Belgium, two from France, one from Northern Ireland, the youngest 11 years old — died.

>Six hundred more were injured.

>Nothing can ever excuse the actions of those wearing the colours of Liverpool that made the charges that day. They had to live with the consequences of their actions. But at least they came home.

>Thirty-nine football fans went to watch the game they loved and didn’t ever return to the arms of their relatives.

F

Attached: heysel.jpg (3089x2054, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNV30RvPvs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dubs

#Respect

Attached: liv.jpg (721x531, 79K)

Attached: heysel.jpg (604x356, 77K)

Ey, la, remember when we killed all dose Ities, la

reminder Liverpool FC never apologized nor accepted responsability for the deaths
reminder the deaths were caused by Liverpool ultras charging a section of neutral, disorganized fans and families like the pathetic coward scum they were
reminder Hillsborough was divine justice

never forgiven, never forgotten

wtf I love Liverpool now

Lol pool supporters are retarded scum, italians are pussies and belgians and fifa too for not dealing with it correctly. How the fuck did this happen? Honestly, what was going on in the 80s? Is it because of neoliberalism? Will we have the next CL final in Karachi and 100 poos get squashed? Btw Juve won lol. The ban on all english teams was unfair tho. Literally did nothing wrong.

>neoliberalism
Yes, Thatcher is responsible not only for Hillsborough but also Heysel, Hand of God, and Dead or Alvie

Fuck I knew it

it waz the fucking tories la'

96 were not enough toqh

>*celebrates*

Attached: platini.jpg (634x611, 99K)

My grandad was there. He still hates Liverpool now. Fuck scouser

FUCK THAT FAGGOT AND B*NIEK! FUCKING REFBALL IN 84! FUCK HIM!

Attached: jft39.jpg (700x420, 79K)

fucking based

Dubs and Liverpool do it to Spurs supporters this Saturday

OH SHIT, NIGGA!

I come from the near future. Rest assured, Yea Forums was FUCKING LIT.

>Start a fight
>Run away
>A 3rd world tier stadium collapses
It woz them fuckin scousers again!

> lost their lives
Yes that's what usually happens when you're murdered by scousers. Oh wait they forgot that those "39 deaths" were in fact murders?

Imagine being this wrong.

remember when they tried to pin it on
chelsea fans lmao

also reminder that liverpool fans celebrate heysel and mock everton over the fact that it caused a european ban for english clubs during their golden era

Attached: I0000XqJ4iKED.Os.jpg (1000x662, 493K)

and zoomers online still defend their actions.

>1986
>muh best team in the world
>choked to liverpool in the league
>shagged by liverpool in the cup final
>trolled out of europe by liverpool

Don't worry la, we'll do the business against Spurs on saturday and win it for the 39!
YNWA JFT96

Quints and 387 Liverpool fans die on saturday during the final

Attached: liru'em.png (768x576, 630K)

The best team in the world in 1986 was Dynamo Kyiv

sure, but it's everton fans' narrative that they were the best team in the world in 85-87 and they were cruelly denied their time in the spotlight by liverpool and heysel

how come liverpool fans never talk about heysel but won't shut up about hillsborough?

>Liverpoo

Attached: 1539309793555.png (322x455, 241K)

if Yea Forums is anything to judge by, it's non-liverpool fans who can't shut up about hillsborough

they're delusional idiots. simple

reminder that liverpool fans singlehandedly set back english football by 5 years

Attached: 516.png (1196x1040, 125K)

Wasted

When a lolbert individualist sees shit like this he just short-circuits and goes "lol theyre fucking stupid why didnt they just stop moving???"

youtube.com/watch?v=wNV30RvPvs4
>I..ITS NOT US LA , IT WAS THE ITALIANS AT FAULT

Scousers really are the scummiest fans

Attached: 96.jpg (620x417, 55K)

Attached: 159134533724.jpg (620x417, 49K)

fuck em

>mfw both get disqualified and Barcelona gets the trophy while England gets a three year continental ban

Attached: 4759B873-A6C9-4B61-92BE-C6F0DCF8738F.jpg (156x250, 25K)

take a guess

How can English people even care about football anymore. The people in your local team aren't from your local area, the people in your countries team aren't from your country. The people are always changing.
Most the people salivating over this shit hate immigrants, and then do cheer them on.
What are you attached to? The brand?

then I suggest you get off Yea Forums, they literally have 96 on their shirts

>The people in your local team aren't from your local area
They are further down the pyramid.

Did the police also force them to do this one?

My local team has been mediocre/shit for the majority of my life. The team consisted generally of British players with the odd local lad.
A lot of them didn't give a shit, we were a pay packet, a stepping stone.
Our best season ever and the people that gave more of a shit than 80% of previous employees were by a majority of foreigners. so fuck you.

>Dives outside the area
>Gets a freekick
>Allegedly wins
>Instaparty inside the stadium...

Let's open these bottles, but don't spill the Champagne on those corpses amassed there...

JEWe
Style.