Oscar Valdez vs Jason Sanchez

>Saturday June 15th - BT Sport ESPN+
Josh Warrington vs Kid Galahad

>Saturday June 15th BT Sport ESPN+
Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz

>Saturday June 15th Sky Sports UK DAZN US
Mairis Briedis vs Krzysztof Glowacki
Yunier Dorticos vs Andrew Tabiti

Attached: Mayweather-Merchant.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPRLUr4sGbA
youtube.com/watch?v=tOcC8FGAzMQ
youtu.be/1cxjWyq_uAE
youtube.com/watch?v=WlpdpDpVzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=_akhvI9b4Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=EnYGy9pdnEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dm-aPrEgtJM
youtube.com/watch?v=k1DBc2zTWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=gqadEj4DDdE
youtube.com/watch?v=8-6BFrUHlvw
youtube.com/watch?v=wlFLI0n72Cc
twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1133546192640413696
youtube.com/watch?v=C2F9QQy5aaY
twitter.com/BronzeBomber/status/1133517283521785856?s=19
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5b9tDHeOU7c
badlefthook.com/platform/amp/2019/5/14/18623783/maurice-hooker-next-fight-july-27-dazn-murat-gassiev-tevin-farmer-boxing-news
boxrec.com/en/boxer/727039
worldboxingnews.net/2019/05/28/guillermo-rigondeaux-wbc-title-shot/
youtube.com/watch?v=4g3ANRjTfdY
youtu.be/tZqdyTEVNC4
boxingscene.com/boxingscene-staff-predictions-jeff-lacy-vs-joe-calzaghe--3266
youtube.com/watch?v=BzSCk_DpP3M
apnews.com/ae7d3a67b1cb4abd5e100821ce810805
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI4S-lsPrM&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=FyK4srYW_hA
youtu.be/q7cDQY9wVF8
youtu.be/j0lpEmsxjHk
youtube.com/watch?v=iy0WKRP0vXU
youtube.com/watch?v=xQLLV_WiFNo
instagram.com/p/Bx2q69HH2iJ/
youtu.be/tPhYOXYU4rs
youtu.be/oDJzVd9PxHE
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8829736/drake-curse-sergio-aguero/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guillermo El Chacal Rigondeaux

First for Larry Merchant

youtube.com/watch?v=jPRLUr4sGbA

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING

Yikes! Wilder has clearly turned into a duck, i'm an Anthony Johnson fan now.

Attached: JS71982536.jpg (615x409, 28K)

damn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcC8FGAzMQ

>nordvpn.exe

lol he's holding a belt designed for homosexuals

seems like wilder and fury might have to get evicted soon

ninth for fuck the heavyweight aka BUM division

>instead of being some starving motherfucker with a life expectancy of 2 weeks in Africa:
>grow up in safe America
>grow up as a Christian
>gets introduced into boxing by American policeman
>gets gifted a gold medal
>earns a nice living in a safe country

>converts to Islam
>changes his American and Christian name to Muhammad Ali
>refuses to kill communists
>calls socialized African Americans "Uncle Tom"
>sore loser
>ridicules boxing with his rope a dope and ends up with parkison
>shakes hands with Saddam Hussein

He should be removed from all American history books and his corpse fucking dropped somewhere over Saudi Arabia

>being this triggered by the most inspirational athlete
he influenced more people in a positive way than any other boxer

>grow up poor
>starts boxing and gets a gold medal proudly waving the American flag
>obliterates enemies and praises his opponents regardless of whether he loses or not
>literally becomes a Christian priest
>liked by everyone
>skilled in his very own way, makes a comeback and becomes the oldest HW champion
>retires and starts selling based grills
>becomes one of the richest boxers ever
>despite of everything, compliments every single opponent in his career
>still liked by everyone

In what positive way? He was a literal piece of shit. Literally everyone's brainwashed when it comes to Ali. He was legit a bad human being.

>Ex-bantamweight titllists Luis Nery and Juan Carlos Payano will meet in the opening bout of the Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman Fox PPV card on July 20 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, multiple sources told ESPN. The bout hasn't been announced yet, nor has the remainder of the PPV undercard but it is also due to include a welterweight bout between Sergey Lipinets and John Molina Jr. and a welterweight title eliminator between Yordenis Ugas and Omar Figueroa Jr. Unbeaten Nery stopped former junior bantamweight titlist McJoe Arroyo in the fourth round March 16 on the Errol Spence Jr.-Mikey Garcia PPV card. Payano got starched in one round by Naoya Inoue in the World Boxing Super Series quarterfinals in October but rebounded for a decision over then-unbeaten Damien Vazquez in March.
Unironically the best undercard in years
T**** Y** A* H*****

>literally everyone is wrong but me!

Lol. Everyone dislikes Ali apart from Muslim and leftist faggots.

/box/ is a based George Foreman general

Fact is Ali got really personal with all his opponents, bringing up race, religion and politics all the time. He also was a sore loser. I get that one would get personal with guys like Liston or even a young Foreman but guys like Frazier and Patterson were real gentlemen. Even Fraziers children got mocked in school because of Ali's uncle Tom bullshit. Piece of shit should have moved to Africa if America was so bad

youtu.be/1cxjWyq_uAE

(1/2)
>talk to me about Sergio Martinez
Hands down like he didn't even care. A super-sharp jab, strong chin, second-fastest hands ever at MW, tons of heart, cycling-tier endurance, lights out one punch power, a good finisher... oh yeah - Sexy Sergio had it all. The best lookin' Boogeyman you've ever seen he was naturally avoided during his prime. Max Kellerman put it well when he said something along the lines of "Every era has it's batch of slick southpaws. Martinez is the best of this era". He inherited the mantle of Roy Jones according to the man himself.

Sexy Sergio's supposed losses and draw should be overlooked because they are absurd and stupid. When he was a "puppy right off the boat" he lost to Antonio Margarito (almost definitely was using loaded gloves). Cintron got a draw against Martinez despite being KO'ed. The first Williams fight is a bad decision - but it was highly competitive so fair enough. After the Chavez Jr. fight his knee was destroyed but he desperately wanted to fight in front of his home country so he faced Murray. He was a complete shadow of himself but managed to make it respectable and got a gift decision in a boring fight.

Fuck the Cotto. The Cotto is a disgusting little coward who benefits from the ignorance of fans. He avoided Sexy Sergio for years claiming that there was no interest or money in the fight... while he's fighting Yuri Foreman. Then Sergio's knee explodes and he has the worst performance of his career against Murray. SUDDENLY the Cotto wants to fight. Gosh, what a coincidence! Fucking coward fight absolutely makes me sick to this day. He knew that Sergio was so brave and prideful that he would accept the fight despite being one-legged. When I saw him walking to the ring with those ridiculously long trunks made to hide his knee brace... that was tough. I had to turn it off after the first round don't watch that fight user there's no point to it. It's literally evil defeating good.

Attached: 100pc.png (834x438, 58K)

>Callum Smith vs Joe Smith Jr later this year
Haven't heard about this anywhere else yet.
What do you guys rate "Are lad Joe"'s chances? He landed on Bivol and buzzed him, we know he has fight ending power for sure, so is there a chance he absolutely exposes Callum?

is there a pic of him w/ Saddam? That sounds pretty badass

(2/2)
Alright - here are the fights:
youtube.com/watch?v=WlpdpDpVzEM
Great intro to Sexy Sergio. This was his coming-out party on HBO in which he managed to completely outclass a legit, experienced opponent. Beautiful performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=_akhvI9b4Y0
Maybe the best fight he ever fought. There was a lot of anticipation for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnYGy9pdnEo
The war with Paul Williams.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm-aPrEgtJM
Taking Pavlik to school.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1DBc2zTWB0
The KO against Williams.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqadEj4DDdE
Macklin feels inspired - gets put down like a dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-6BFrUHlvw
Barker plays it solid and defensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlFLI0n72Cc
Bullying Julio Jr. The fatal knee injury came in the 12th round. Sexy Sergio just had to go out a warrior even when he had the fight in the bag. Typical of him.

Attached: wegotourselvesafamilyhere.jpg (750x548, 91K)

he wonder why americans don't give a fuck about him, probably because he's a phony who's got the personality of a politician

i miss prime boxingscene

>what is selling a fight
also frazier was the one who took it personal, ali never had true animosity for his opponents

Factually incorrect.
'Float like a butterfly sting like a bee' describes good boxing perfectly and that line alone has inspired many a youngster to try boxing and see exactly what that means.
If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at Don King

Attached: gettyimages-517259310_16x9.jpg (700x393, 77K)

Did they ever decide if mike tyson had fleet feet?

>Talk shit
LOL what a fucking faggot, grow some backbone why don'tcha
>when the consequences of talking shit show up
iT WaS JUst BUSIeSs

Ali deserved Parkinson's and I wish that I was the person that Don King sent to make him sign that bullshit lawsuit settlement

Attached: IMG_20190528_181302.jpg (700x688, 102K)

twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1133546192640413696
>Wilder-Ortiz 2 will be PPV
Time to change my Bombzquad hat to BeHumble.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2F9QQy5aaY

Golovkin says he did better in the 2nd fight against Canelo than he did in the 1st. Not sure what the question the female reporter is trying to ask him.

Attached: 6cabb6c5498f48109fdd7d68c8f70efa.jpg (476x268, 11K)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: BOMBZQUAD.jpg (1125x745, 132K)

Based. Ali has become so whitewashed in the US you can't say anything bad about him without being called a racist or an Uncle Tom.

Based and redpilled Floyd shitting on Larry Kaufman

Based Wilder is the best HW in the world and is the only one not ducking and fighting bums.

Within 12 months Deontay Wilder will have fought 3 times against Fury Breazeale and Ortiz. Meanwhile the diva Anthony Johnson has only fought old man roider Povetkin and Snickers spokesman Ruiz

Jacobs was scared of fighting Canelo. He didn’t even come to fight.

If that card comes together I will buy the ppv indeed the best in years

twitter.com/BronzeBomber/status/1133517283521785856?s=19
Wilder is such a fucking shithouse
embarrassing from people defending him ITT

Attached: 20190529_102309.png (1408x822, 201K)

Damn GGG looking better then ever. Able really was a fraud

they didnt even bother to wait until after Joshua's fight to make it look like they were even slightly interested in him. bold.

ure right
he even made cuadras worse

What's the point in waiting? Joshua wont fight, he's a pussy

>to make it look like they were even slightly interested in him

Based, Sergio was the last boxer with true panache and bravado.

so who's AJ going to fight after Ruiz then
Miller or Whyte?

>Miller
No fucking way
It'll be Whyte rematch in the U because Wikdrt won't fight him, then Hunter in the US

He's gonna fight some plumber as a comeback fight after Ruiz takes his belts to the PBC and fights Wilder for all the belts

Attached: IN43CQ5MCZDX5IYGRUXIDO5NB4.jpg (360x384, 17K)

Maybe The Push™ scared him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Opinions on Mike Tyson vs Anthony Joshua? I know he's overrated as fuck but I actually believe Tyson would knock Joshua out. Joshua seems like a little pissy bitch, Tyson was a hard ni***.

american tier post

>also frazier was the one who took it personal, ali never had true animosity for his opponents
fuck off. Sure Ali didn't mean it, it doesn't mean that Frazier and his family didn't suffer from Ali's shit-talking for real. I get that deep, deep down Ali didn't hold anything against Frazier, but his actions on the outside were enough to warrant him being considered a genuine POS. Frazier was a good guy.

>Mike Tyson
>overrated
Tyson is not overrated unless you're saying stupid shit like he was the best ever. Saying Tyson was bad is just another contrarian crap an no, Joshua wouldn't have survived against him.

I showed an old biker chick I work with the AJ Ruiz side by side workout video from fighthub and asked her who she thought would win she said the Mexican the black guy isn't throwing any punches

Attached: 1550966574005.png (2022x1322, 3.62M)

Mike would have eaten him alive. Joshua loses against all top 90s heavyweights.

>GayGayGay

Attached: golovkin btfo.jpg (769x655, 113K)

Triple G lookin more SLICC like he did earlier in his career
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5b9tDHeOU7c

Should have went with a black American trainer years ago

Imagine if Ortiz passed the pre fight drug test roided like miller and slept wilder

/box/ is a Holyfield general

Attached: real deal.jpg (1150x550, 183K)

GGG + Gallagher = Plodzilla

>B-b-but muh headbutt !

/box/ will always be a Chocolatito board

Wrong

Attached: images.jpg (546x562, 27K)

headbutts are an important tool in a boxer's toolbox

Attached: glancing head contact.gif (501x292, 3.04M)

>Tyson is not overrated unless you're saying stupid shit like he was the best ever.
That's why I said he's overrated man. Because a lot of boomers unironically put him up there.

You've been shilling him here for a while.
What's he up to ? 5 years in the pro, 29 years old and still no serious fight.

>implying there's any boxer who could beat prime focused tyson with kevin rooney and cus

I think Focused ™ Broner can take him

>a lot of boomers
Just because you've seen a few retards on YouTube and Instagram claiming that Mike is the best of all time, doesn't mean it's general consensus.

Don't see him winning against prime Holmes.

Wilder is fighting Ortiz - good fight
Fury is fighting Whyte - excellent fight

Who next for G string?

Parker rematch? Awful
Pulev? Awful
Usyk? Injured and needs HW warm up
Kabayel? Awful
Joyce? BT
Dubois? BT/not yet
Kownacki? Possible
Hughie? Lel

Who’s left? Hunter maybe? Awful again. AJ is in danger of becoming the forgotten man

Gassiev

was denkst du über albon pervizaj? und abass baraou? die sind glaub ich deutschlands beste hoffnung grade

Whyte, Miller or Pulev
and no he isn't in danger of becoming the forgotten man you nutcase, he has 3 of the 4 belts

usyk would maybe be possible at the end of the year or early next year

>albon pervizaj
Hat früher manchmal bei uns trainiert, als er noch klein war. Is ein netter Junge, aber ich sehe da jetzt kein großes Potential desu. Abass ist okay.

Same issue as Usyk he needs a HW warm up. When is he scheduled to fight?

Whyte is fighting Rivas then Fury, no way he is fighting Fury and AJ back to back this year. Miller is suspended as is Pulev until the thot has been patrolled. IBF won’t call the mandatory until after the WBO anyway so Pulev isn’t really an option. AJs only option this year for 2 fights is if Usyk is rushed or a complete irrelevant fighter from the WBOs rankings in Britain

Early next year would be more likely

was denkst du wer potenzial hat aus deutschland?

Fury isn't fighting Whyte man c'mon
and Millers suspension was only 6 months

Eigentlich Artem aber der steuert inzwischen auch auf die 30 zu.

Gassiev is up against TBA late June at HW last I heard

Funny how Tyson use to cry about Holyfield's head butts when he used his elbows a lot

Joshua will be fighting Dave Allen at Wembley before you know it friend.

this but unironically if dave beats parker

Ruiz chins the bodybuilder in the 3rd

Golovkin will outslicc Canelo to a wide UD

Just like Focused™ Tank murders Loma

>golovkin doing the philly shell while leaning on the ropes
I didn't realize how much I'd love to see that until now

Both have accepted for the WBC diamond belt. Miller might have been suspended for 6 months but he’s in reality not fighting for a year

Potential opponents

Eddie is gonna have a orgasm

>people don't understand Kugz, Dave Allen is a serious threat to AJ. I almost regret making this fight! Joshua might get knocked out cold!

nah, eddie tries to sell fights like these while acting down to earth way, like
>dave is a tough fella, he's been in there with the best and never hit the canvas! am I saying he will beat Joshua? fuck no, but who knows what will happen, it's two heavyweights facing each other and dave can punch

>spacing
Whyte hasn't said shit and Fury has said he doesn't need a belt as he is the lineal champ but is then going to fight for a mando position and a trinket
do you honestly believe what these guys say

literally everyone likes Ali only Yea Forums virgins and repressed homo's dislike Ali

>GGG nutslurpers getting their hopes up again

Good. It'll just make the win even more sweet.

Attached: IMG_20190515_230102.jpg (1782x2048, 542K)

Hunter will be next, Eddie mentions him a lot that big clue he's being managed for AJ next opponent even his warm up fight was a clue to that.

badlefthook.com/platform/amp/2019/5/14/18623783/maurice-hooker-next-fight-july-27-dazn-murat-gassiev-tevin-farmer-boxing-news

No potential opponents and I was late July not June. If Gassiev and Hooker wind up fighting guys with a pulse it'll be a pretty good card.

Tbh Ruiz has snap.

Eddie is probably working on Anthony fighting Zhang Zhilei. Obviously it's no match for Anthony but if they fought in China, they would make a shitload of money.

The bodybuilder will be humbled in three days.

Attached: 60136351_114246406481573_478390148655623159_n.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

BOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_926439238_960x0.jpg_fit=scale.jpg (960x600, 64K)

embarrassing

God I wish I lived in the timeline where miller sparked Joshua out

The setback just made Big Baby hungier.

Attached: #1 HW and a shook bodybuilding virgin.jpg (909x891, 129K)

Can Robinson end the Kelly meme?
He will chin Brant and then get his payday against Gennady

HOLY SHIT GUYS I THINK I JUST SHOT DEONTAY WILDER

I was duck hunting with some friends (none of us are niggers btw) in Alabama when we came across this one duck. I shot at it and clipped its wing. Strangely it started shrieking out a bird call I've never heard before. It sounded like "BUUUMZGUAAAD". I don't know, guess it was calling out to another bird for help?

Anyway, we walked up to after it collapsed and were about to finish it when it weakly gasped "Pleez jus don take me to Joshuwa, I don't want no smoke".

pic related, does this look like him?

Attached: Hunter-holding-dead-duck-in-hand.jpg (533x800, 131K)

Attached: usa-today-9087938.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

Go to any Tyson fight/video and youtube and you will see 1000's of retards saying Tyson is the GOAT. Every casual knows who he is so I guess that's why

cringe

Why haven't they gotten Wilder a fight in Vegas yet?

Stiverne 1 was in vegas I believe. I think pbc has some business ties in california which is why they keep putting fights there.

Ryan made a mistake guys

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-195333_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.42M)

>there are Tyson fans commenting Tyson videos with "he was the best"
you don't say

I'm so horny and lonely

This whole picture is edited to shit. Zoom in on her face and it looks like a painting.

Are you autistic? If you consider someone the GOAT in boxing you are obviously a fan of his. Everyone who says Ali is the GOAT is a fan of his for example. Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows Tyson isn't the best yet people stan him like no other.

Screenshot from a video

mmmmm oh yes tiddie

Find me a group pic with more talent

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1064, 140K)

Who the hell is the guy to Loma's right?

>dan Raphael rates Pac-Man 3rd in his division
What the fuck lol

Denys Berinchyk
boxrec.com/en/boxer/727039

Attached: berinchyk___BliiC53AmEF___.jpg (768x768, 91K)

Retarded

Attached: sierrabravee_2___BwM7Mk8HH4n___.jpg (1080x1210, 140K)

Who is this?

how are the deontay fangirls spinning this? lmao

>mfw based Rigo will soon be the WBC champ again
worldboxingnews.net/2019/05/28/guillermo-rigondeaux-wbc-title-shot/

Attached: 1553089981435.png (340x392, 203K)

It's a dumb fight to make. If he loses (which is not all that unlikely) he just lost at least 50 million dollars on an unnecessary fight.
If he wins, it does nothing for his career.

BOOOMMMMMBBBZQQUUAAAAAADDDDD!

Attached: Deontay-Wilder-1877323.jpg (590x351, 49K)

*Talking about the Ortiz fight.

I think her name is Kellie Maloney she's on Instagram

Wilder just does what the PBC tell him to do, which is pretty ironic considering his whole rant about Joshua being a slave to Eddie.

Canelo is not beatable in a decision

The fans win as it's a good fight, the 1st fight was a classic

the fans also miss out on a prime vs prime undisputed fight

I hope Dana White fixes boxing. Boxing is a fucking mess.

True about the 1st one, but everyone wants the big 3 now.
Ortiz is even older, so this is not a high demand fight among fans.
If it was it would have gotten a different reception.

She's literally just ok. Goddamn internet amplifying mediocrity is kinda infuriating

Well he is but you have to literally be the most slicc boxer of all time. Current Canelo is also a much better boxer than the 2013 version but still.

Yea because that cokehead Oscar is going to bribe all the judges. Clenelo already lost Golovkin vs Clenelo I

Gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4g3ANRjTfdY

Ryan Garcia's ex Sierra Brave. He left her for his thot baby mama, who's in this pic

Attached: IMG_20190528_204417.jpg (1658x2048, 288K)

.t frazier

>There are people in this thread who actually believe Joshua's the one ducking Wilder

Embarrassing

why are all these qts after some spic twink

>STATE of that Fury ad on BT

They're trying to get close to the Irish drug cheat

How do you see Calslappy as a boxer?

Attached: 350px-Calzaghe-jones.jpg (350x219, 24K)

One of the most overrated among brits. Prime Roy sleeps him

An ATG who btfo'd the overrated Roy Jones Poonier.

How did pregnancy make her hotter?

man shoulders desu

Strike off every british and euro name. Joshua is fighting in the US now and he none of those guys will suffice outside of pulev maybe but he's not only with top rank now, but the sexual assault case might fuck him over.

Best options are kownacki(draw in new york, established, undefeated but with pbc so he'll need a good purse), Hunter, and miller if they're that desperate.
He's not forgotten of course but Fury and Wilder have turned the tables on him. Wilder is becoming more popular in america and Fury is even better known in the US than AJ is.

Ortiz will beat wilder, he just gassed last time. Wilder hasn't improved at all

great, I forget it was ever injured often, can barely feel something if I stay immobile for too long

Kownacki has been signed to fight Wilder, just like Ortiz already was before Matchroom approached him for the Joshua fight.

Joshua will fight Usyk/Whyte/Pulev next, in no particularly order.

At least Wilder is willing to take risks and I respect him for that. He wouldn't drop in my esteem if he took this loss

The bodybuilder is getting nowhere close to Usyk.

Older Ortiz is not a risk, neither is Kownacki. He's holding out until 2020 so he can hold Joshua's feet to the fire for a 50/50 split.

Usyk will be WBO mandatory when he moves up. Hearn has said this week Pulev or Usyk will be next for him later this year.

Stay mad wh*te boi, seething because he wasnt a uncle Tom

>Kownacki has been signed to fight Wilder, just like Ortiz already was before Matchroom approached him for the Joshua fight.
You can't pre sign guys like that, same way Matchroom technically couldn't guarantee Wilder was going to fight Joshua in his second dazn fight, only say he was most likely going to. Ortiz's team just fumbled the deal. They should've just given him the extra 2 million because that fight would have been 10x better.
If Joshua remains in the US like I think he will, he's not going to fight whyte.

>later this year
He's gonna get sparked in the US and fight White back home in Ingerlund.

Ortiz and Kownacki are risks. If whyte is considered a risk, no way you can exclude these guys.

They offered 7.5m and Ortiz refused, likely because he wasn't able to accept due to already committing to the Wilder rematch, even if unofficially. Fury said all of this months ago, by the way. Wilder has a 3 fight deal with Showtime covering the Brezeale, Ortiz and Kownacki fights. He will not fight anyone else until it's completed.

A fact that makes /box/ seeth
>AJ beats anyone in the HW division

Kownacki is a big fat lump and won't be competitive. Ortiz can't fight for 12 rounds, he's physically spent.

Kownacki is better than miller and actually has a punch. Even an old ortiz is better than whyte. You can't possibly exclude these guys from a top 10 list if you put whyte and parker on there.

kownacki and ortiz are better than shyte

Kownacki is not better than Miller

He is. Miller wouldn't be shit if matchroom didnt sign him and manuveured him up for as a potential AJ punching bag.

Kownacki just went the distance with Charles Martin. Have you seen either of them fight?

>/box/ now rates Kownacki higher than Whyte and Miller
epic
contrarianism is cancer

Miller is a bum. Ortiz hasn't beat anyone relevant in years, he did decently against Wilder but Wilder has been hurt and outboxed by bums before. He and Whyte are on the same level as it stands.

Undeniably top 5 ATG supermid, top two really

what are you fucking bringing up matchroom for
you act like watching shows by different promoters is like supporting numerous football teams
it is insulting to say that the only reason people rate fighters highly is because of promoter hype

>Miller
Literally who the fuck actually rates Miller?

It's either him or Ward

Overhyped BUM

t. bigbrain

Ali was anti-racemixing and pro-segregation
therefore he is dong dong diddly based and I'll hear nothing bad against him

Yeah I watched that fight. Fun fight. Kownacki is better and you can see that just from the way they fight as well.
I don't rate kownacki higher than whyte, just higher than miller.
No its because Miller's high ranking in the wba was because he was specifically maneuvered to fight washed up names in order to get him the #1 ranking. If there was no special interest in miller, he would either not have risen that far or would have been exposed.

I'd have it
1. Pre-heavyweight Roy Jones Juicehead - never really a supermid but still the best imo
2. Joe Calzone
3. The bollock buster Andre 'Irish' Ward

What did Al Haymon promise Ortiz? Probably must have blackmailed him or something because there's no way he is paying him 7M for a fight nobody wants to see again

>Kownacki is better and you can see that just from the way they fight as well.
>I don't rate kownacki higher than whyte
>Literally who the fuck actually rates Miller?
Casual Wednesday on /box/

There's more than one american poster retard.

Brilliant post. Kill yourself

Wow I didn't even notice your flag. Kownacki is better than miller though

What point were you even trying to make? Nobody here outside of the same handful of memers thought Miller would've stood a chance against AJ.

I think most posters here haven't watched a miller fight other than dinu and maybe adamek.

not many fighters stand a chance against AJ
Miller is still a good fighter

best boxing coach in the game
>youtu.be/tZqdyTEVNC4

Imagine thinking the man on the right is a -800 favorite after watching them both fight.

Attached: The Push.webm (1424x778, 577K)

>british humor

on the left i mean lel

>kownacki is better than miller
he makes joe joyce look fast

Joyce vs Jennings for 13th July
good fight imo

We already did this yesterday jonesfags were assblasted calzhage got so much love. He's an ATG for sure

prime james toney would school calzaghe

Feel like shit just wanna watch are pricey already

Snoozefest or early ko by joyce. Jennings didn't look great against rivas

>Wilde Fury 75$
>Pac Broner 75$
>Garcia Spence 75$
>Pac Thurman 75$
>Garcia Garcia 75$
>Wilder Ortiz 2 75$
Thank You A_ H____n

this but unironically

Pac-Thurman is a stacked card so no complaints there. Everything else though? Fuck you Al Haymon.

I just cant fathom being a fighter for a living and not immediately swinging on someone who pushes me like that.

Hell, just as a grown man with any fucking self respect in general.

The bodybuilder feared the power gut

Are garcia-garca and ortiz 2 confirmed ppvs?

I unironically cannot comprehend how a 75$ PPV exists. Why are people still paying for this shit?

Beats me. I love boxing, but I'm not dropping $80 to line promoters pockets when they're not even giving fans what they really want.

PPV's are not bought by the neet internet boxing fan. They're bought by casuals who will have a fight night party with other people. Personally I went to a movie theater for wilder-fury and spence-garcia.

there's no way garcia vs garcia can be ppv

who the fuck is gonna spend $75 to watch the odd man out at 147 fight a literal bum who just got eviscerated

True, but I respect it as a match up of top fighters being willing to fight each other and continually vie for supremacy. Boxing would be in a better place if there was more of exactly this, top guys just fighting other top guys because that's what it means to be a top guy.

The fact that the outcome of this rematch isn't certain makes it worth watching.

I wonder if Fox is getting greedy and wants to double dip with Garciax2? Pacquiao thurman, if they promote like they did spence garcia it would easily do over 400k.

mexicans

They're trying to make Spence porter PPV too

also what the fuck is going on with spence vs porter? I think porter is holding it up because he's being a baby about the fight not being ppv because of pac/thurman happening around the same time they want to do it

maybe porter should have just fought spence already then instead of literally losing to ugas. fucking idiot

Attached: shawn-porter.jpg (519x393, 57K)

>All these knowacki haters

You people don't know real talent when you see it. Martin showed up determined for that fight too btw he ate bombs didn't quit

Attached: 1549592689567.webm (640x360, 3M)

Unironically believe Jennings outboxes joyce in a terrible fight

No spence porter was confirmed for regular fox.

How often does this actually happen though? Who is paying even a small share of 75$ for guys they have vaguely heard of? Just Mexicans and Filipinos? I can see it with UFC, but boxing doesn't seem to be in the American public consciousness at all.

Not trolling, just a genuine question.

It literally hasn't, the entire reason the fight hasn't been officially made is because porter wants it to be ppv

>sky won't release the joshua miller gloves are off
FUCK

Nobody does. My theory is the only people buying these are the actual fighters fan bases everyone else will just stream it. Very very few people are buying all of them

Source? All I can see is coppinger said the date was being moved back into fall and he's pretty accurate when it comes to pbc stuff.
Wilder Fury, Pac Broner, spence garcia all sold pretty well. Internet boxing fans don't really realize who's actually popular and who's not. There are a lot of people who don't realize broner is one of the most popular boxers in the US. Of all the people I've talked to about boxing, they all know 2 names(mayweather/pacquiao) and the 3rd name they would know would 80% of the time be broner. Even wilder is more popular than people think, TILL THIS DAY is a fairly popular black twitter meme. American public consciousness is so wide not every sport can really attract attention. Only stars can

It's because he is a grown up that he didn't do anything back.

I've heard from multiple sources that AJ will be anounced as landlord on saturday, based alias

it's shit and cringeworthy

gay

he should be announced as the squatter as he is living rent free in /box/s head

Will Wilders Jewish handler even allow Ortiz to beat him?

do you remember the "concussion check" they did to wilder after he survived the round?
no

Just more proof that Haymons welfare scheme is going bust. He's running out of other people's money and has to put more and more shit on ppv

He's a fat cuban pensioner with no fans
What do you think

just have a (You) and never post here again

This would be a mildly interesting fight if Wilders career wasn't so clearly contrived

Get a job Jamal.

It's a rule after the Magomodev incident, get over it Britbum.

sometimes i just forget that he's gone now and i feel empty every time it clicks in my head :/

Is "duh-zoan" going overboard with the diversity hires and trying to be "hip"? I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of these morons. Its becoming so dumbed down you can hardly breathe

Attached: Cringe.jpg (2220x1080, 856K)

:)
boxingscene.com/boxingscene-staff-predictions-jeff-lacy-vs-joe-calzaghe--3266

ortiz is a BUM

Looks like Mike beat the fuck out of some rap manager for talking shit about Tupac on his podcast

Attached: miketyson___ByB4eU0FAK4___.jpg (422x422, 54K)

Honestly I don't get it either

best ever SMW who defeated Bhop and Kessler in their upmost primes.

Noone comes close to him.

imagine being a journo and penning your name to some of that shit
any other profession and they wouldn't work again

youtube.com/watch?v=BzSCk_DpP3M

i miss the days where noone took IFL tv seriously and they said the fuck they wanted. Carl Froch gave it no respect and was as smug as ever on it, Billy Joe Saunders was being well, Billy Joe Saunders, they even had to cut out a part of him waving a machete about...

Now IFL tv is just Eddie Hearn's Sky Sports Plus and everyone treats IFL with respect. IFL tv was never meant to be respected for fuck sake, ahhhh....

Oh well

Anyone else notice as well how Warren's boxers are very hesitant to speak on IFL now? From my interpretation, Kugs and Fury never really saw eye to eye in the first place but it's interesting to see Hearn's lot move more towards >hello fight fans.

see Warren's lot move more towards >hello fight fans*

lmfao punk
gay

fucking based. Maybe there's still some Brownsville left in him after all.

Golovkin looks great right now, seems lighter on his feet.

Could you imagine the possibilities?

Attached: 20190529_185947.jpg (1440x1961, 1.19M)

Abel's training style is all wrong for Fury

didn't you hear? Ortiz didn't even find out about the AJ fight before his team had already rejected it, him and his trainer were furious at his own team

lmao Al never even gave the poor bastard a choice

I disagree, Abel would make Fury Undisputed by 2020

haymon isn't his manager

unable is trash who was carried by good fighters

Eddie Hearn is so unlikable with his "The UK is taking over the USA!!!" promotional bullshit.
His Joshua-Ruiz card is basically just a UK card but in America.

It is pretty cringe worthy. At least Buatsi is on there though.

Hmmmm

Attached: stevekimespn___ByEO2uql_wE___.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

Abel's training style is wrong for anyone. Worst trainer ever. Gassiev is literally a raw diamond but he fucks it all up.

I'm surprised Kelly is fighting Robinson tbqh

cruiserweight is a bum division tbf

I was quite surprised by that too. Robinson is underrated and Kelly looked shit in his last fight imo. He showboats too much for my liking.

Gassiev is a hw now.

Anthony "HGH" Joshua

Attached: wegwe.jpg (1080x813, 214K)

Looking juicy

whys this fatass always wearing these little sissy shorts?

Danny "Swift" Garcia.

Attached: Garcia No Look Hooks Khan.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

>“I respect any man who gets in a ring but Tabiti is in my way to the final and I will eliminate him at all cost.”

The based doctor is back in 2 weeks. I could easily see glowacki beating Bredis who needed highway robbery to get past gevor. Tabiti I think will get KOed mid-late rounds but if there was ever a guy who get outboxed it would be dorticos

All in all its actually a pretty good card on paper especially for a matchroom one. Algeri Coyle is kind of a joke fight but at least it's close in odds the foxy boxing is as good a matchup as you'll get Kelly is getting a live dog could be much much worse

Imagine going to Las Vegas to watch Tyson Fury go 12 rounds a euro bum

this is such an unaesthetic look and terrible physique for boxing. I don't think this guys gonna last.

There's a shortage of quality HGH in the UK due to AJ.

literal big stiff idiot

Attached: IMG_20190524_140719.jpg (453x486, 39K)

AKA Skins stockpiling the HGH for AJ so he can inject a pint a day.

based

he won't

if they ever fight, he'll get stopped brutally by deontay and completely outclassed by fury

>"I swear Eddie. All natural. I swear on me mum."

Eddie has a podcast out now? Swear this dude wants to be famous so bad

Get up AJ! Keep your hands up kid!

Attached: the destroyer.jpg (474x270, 14K)

I'd laugh in AJ got stopped. Not because I care about if he's on PEDs or not, but because I think he's overrated.

based, redpilled, and checked

Reminder /box/, GOD is real. SNICKERS are real...... But a good British fighter is make believe, and is not real

SNICKERS Ice cream is even better.

Attached: Mars_6pk_Snickers_Icream_Bars_44904_1.jpg (1600x1600, 243K)

Not a good time for Oscar

Attached: 20190529_211235.jpg (1440x1096, 446K)

Attached: Love.jpg (680x466, 68K)

I don't even know how I would react. Just imagine, fucking andy ruiz stops aj. How would hearn even defend it? An entire fanbase would just get annihilated. It would be bigger than Maidana fucking up AB

>"Ayo, look at that user, runnin' his mouth."

Attached: 1510096884100.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

Name one American Super Middlweight Bunzaghe could have beaten in their prime.
Protip: You can't.

Attached: Jackson-Graham.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

Attached: 1528005123030.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

apnews.com/ae7d3a67b1cb4abd5e100821ce810805

KEEP
RUNNIN'
YA
MOUTH

Attached: 1510575050492.jpg (568x663, 93K)

his manager certainly is in touch with his promoter, you really think that was just the manager by his self deciding to sabotage that fight? ffs

Ali saved a vietnam veteran from jumping off the ledge. George Foreman couldn't even save his own daughter.

Attached: k32gzvuzjsu01.jpg (636x528, 46K)

A. Fucking. Cornball.

george foreman has like 50 of them

Al Haymon isnt his promoter either

he runs the fucking show, what's your point? what are you trying to say?

Attached: askh.gif (480x480, 110K)

What are you trying to say? You don't even have the facts right

Will Fury bomb the stage with AJ as he did with Wilder?

Who is Andy Ruiz Jr. and do you reckon he has a chance against Obongo?

finally watched Ruiz Jr vs Parker
I thought it was decent and was obviously a close fight but Ruiz was noticeably smaller than Parker and struggled coming forward
Parker was noticeably smaller than Joshua, AJ is going to look fucking massive against Ruiz and I doubt very much that Ruiz will win any second of any round

no

This is Joshua's Wilder-Breazeale

Joshua's Wilder-Breazeale is Joshua-Breazeale, and it took him over half the fight to put him away

G STRING'S NIGHTMARES BECOME A REALITY IN 2 DAYS

Attached: index.jpg (950x1166, 290K)

wilder breazeale was much more credible a fight desu. he was ranked fairly high and only ever lost to AJ, there was a small chance he could win

this is fucking hughie furys fight from a few days ago

Not yet but very likely. Mikey Garcia is a divs and think he's a superstar

R3tardy R3tardyevich R3tardkin aka RRR vs Steve LOLS, who wins?

R3tardkin does bring the dramashow and the 97k(ppv), but Shaun LOLS brings the..wait, who is Sven Wills again?

Anyway, I was always right about Disabel Sanchez and look at Triple R and The Juggernaut leave him. Waiting for Gassiev to pack up shop and leave ol Abel alone up in them hills at Big Bear, all alone to get ass-R@ped by some wild horny grizzlies, just the way he and half this place likes it.

Anyway, R3tardyevich by KO

Fury would Heem Joshua.

Imagine typing this out. State of you

Can we all agree Whyte is a winner denied his belts?

should do it in Japan, all-asian

Manufactured star

Lmfao imagine actually falling for this fake leftist story and even if it were real, that doesn't make him a good person. That's like saying Stalin was a good person because you saw him giving candy to children. Literal Muslim logic. I knew you were one of them, fucking terrorist

He had a chance to fight Ortiz, Pulev, and Joshua. instead he took Browne, Parker, and Chisora and despite fighting dirty as hell against Parker he was nearly put out. Still if he beats Rivas its a very good string of wins FAR superior to any other HWs outside the champions

Golovkin must make you seethe like a motherfucker for you to take the time to type this. One thing to call him lil G, another to type all this

GGG is probably going to get slept like pac before he retires

autism

doubt it. think what you want of him but of all things he does have a rock solid chin

floyds man behind him always makes me laugh when i see this clip

Based.

cringe

Why are R3tardkin fanboys always so quick to cry about something?

Attached: 1557359630593.jpg (480x600, 45K)

Frank Warren used to treat IFL tv seriously by showing contracts and such, now he’s trying to make his own YouTube channel prob bc he thinks Koogs is profiting off him.

Damn looks like he cut some of the muscle back. Maybe he won't be as stiff

Attached: CardioRoids.jpg_large.jpg (1600x1205, 468K)

Damn, the local sports club isn't showing the AJ Vs Ruiz fight. I was looking forward to watching it with some friends. Surprised it's not playing, actually.

>this is such an unaesthetic look and terrible physique for boxing. I don't think this guys gonna last.
Roids have always been apart of boxing, especially the 90s

AJ probably beats Fury down. Wilder beats him though

How is Schwarz rated #2? Who the fuck are Zhang, Spong and Fa?

Attached: wbo.png (449x568, 98K)

Probably Fury's next opponents after Schwarz and Whyte

I hope if the fights happen Joshua beats Fury and Wilder because Joshua is the only one not being a ducking pussy

>Stats_padding.jpg

>redditspacing
go back

>He doesn't know what r*ddit spacing actually is
Hi, newfag.

>Surprised it's not playing, actually.
What do you have to watch it through?
Here in America it seems difficult to find bars that will show any DAZN event, they barely seem aware that it exists.

Didn't Junior Fa beat Parker in the ammies?

I was watching Floyd vs Berto on Youtube and realised that they put the narrators isolated on the left stereo channel, leaving the option to watch it without narration on the left speaker.
1)was it proposital?
2)was it made before?
I'm absolutely delighted by this

>without narration on the left speaker
Right*

He did. I've only seem him fight once looked good for two rounds then gassed hard enough to make AJ look like Choclatito. If someone gives him some money builds him up and gets him in shape he could be near Parker's level as a pro

>they barely seem aware that it exists.
Yeah, when Canelo and Jacobs fought, I had people texting me asking what channel DAZN is. They didn't even know it was a streaming service lol

G String should just accept his fate and fight Oleksandr Usyk in the end of the year. Its either get schooled or get put into a coma by Wilder

Attached: 1553183713219.jpg (1074x1456, 361K)

He wasn't ranked that high before. WBO is in arums pocket

*injures his bicep*

Well /box/? Was it a dive or was it legit?

Attached: phantom punch.png (526x613, 319K)

I think it was legit but it doesn't matter, ali would embarass liston 100 out of 100 times

A dive, but it doesn't matter because Ali outclassed him in the fight that was 100% legit.

Attached: Ali-Liston 1.webm (720x540, 1.68M)

>beats a over 40y old heavyweight
>gets glorified for it
the absolute state of muslims cucks

>inb4 he was 34
No he wasn't. Nobody knew Sonny's real age and even if he really had been born in 1930. Being a 34y then was the equivalent of being 40+ now.

Ali got whooped by Frazier, 3x by Ken Norton and Leon Spinks. How the fuck is he the greatest? hahahahahahahahahahaha

>"I'll fight Dillian Whyte for the WBC diamond belt!"
>WBC says they'll make Fury-Whyte for the diamond belt
>Eddie Hearn and Whyte say they'll accept the Fury fight
>"Dillian Whyte is a bum! I'm not interested in fighting him, i'm the lineal Heavyweight champ1!!"
QUACK QUACK QUACK

Attached: 1553821968093.jpg (520x877, 234K)

This is a based but there's no pics : /

youtube.com/watch?v=1yI4S-lsPrM&t=0s
Forgot link

Yea whatever but he isn't even subtle about it and it unironically just looks like try hard shit. Poetic justice would be getting ktfo by a tub of lard like ruiz

Fuck this fat pikey ass belly dancer. He should get back to telling fake stories on Rogan podcasts to inspire muh fat faggots.

Liston really was a bum

tyson is overrated when it comes to being entertaining to watch. boxing fans act like he's the most exciting to watch but he spends half the time clinching

Remember that time Ali beat a prime Foreman?

Attached: Ali-Foreman KO.webm (476x360, 1.51M)

>styles make fights

Because he fucking cheated. He also ducked the rematch you dumb muzzie.

also Rope a dope and no rematch.. Any sane judge would have stopped the fight. The shit he did there had nothing to do with boxing.

>"T-t-the r-r-ref should have s-stopped it while Ali was on his feet and defending punches! H-h-he cheated!!!"
LMAO

Attached: Ali-Foreman KO.jpg (400x333, 31K)

Fury you mean?

>Ali was on his feet and defending punches
What fight did you watch? Did you watch the whole fight or did you just look at highlight footage?

Dive. And if you actually go and watch the first fight it wasn't nearly as one sided as it's made out to be.

no mike, a lot of times it's just him rushing in and clinching until the refs breaks them up only to do it again, I find bowe more exciting because he slugs it out on the inside

>Gets beaten 3x by pic related
>greatest of all time
okay

Attached: 3,w=993,c=0.sport.jpg (993x559, 56K)

Oh my bad, I forgot about the part where George connected flush with a right and floored Ali.
Oh wait, no, it was the other way around, because Ali was never hurt or knocked down.

I know you're trolling because you've developed some weird fanboyism for Big George in a desperate attempt to have some semblance of an identity on this anonymous forum (Even though I actually can't tell you germflag posters apart), but come on, respect Boxing, Ahmed.

Attached: Ali-Foreman.jpg (2000x1334, 567K)

As the fight went on Ali only got more dominant over Liston, it was headed towards a clear Ali win.
When Liston couldn't even floor Ali during the round where he pulled out his hail-mary attempt to cheat and blind Ali, he got discouraged and quit the moment Ali regained his sight and started beating his ass again.

>Even though I actually can't tell you germflag posters apart
if it's a based post it's me, if it's a cringe post it's someone else

>respect Boxing
Rope a dope and respecting boxing, that's fucking rich.

You know what, even if he beat George.. that still doesn't make him the greatest of all time, not even remotely. Norton was a better boxer, Frazier was a better boxer and Larry Holmes was a way better boxer than Ali.

Prime Liston sparks Cassius with a jab

Shut the fuck up you Volga cunt, go back to your Gulag you communistic piece of shit.

unironically this

absolutely hated him during him run, but its one of those things where you grow up out of the default programming and realize he was actually great

I actually don't think so, those guys were on there before the whole DAZN boxing thing even got started. they just got lucky after they picked up all those rights

>Beat Frazier twice
>Beat Norton twice
>"B-b-but they're better boxers than Ali!"

>Beat George Foreman
>Beat Floyd Patterson twice
>Beat Sonny Liston twice
>Beat Archie Moore
No Heavyweight has as many wins over other ATGs as Muhammad Ali.
He's the GOAT for a reason. Now sit down and respect him.

Attached: Ali-Frazier 3 TKO.webm (960x720, 1.25M)

What I said is what Luis Ortiz said:
>I didn't even know about the offer
He was mad at his team, so was his coach. Neither was told about the offer by AJ and said they would've 100% taken the fight and not asked for more money, like retards here were defending. Btw, he IS signed to Haymon Promotions since 2017, that is his fucking promoter so what is your point?

Do you think his manager rejected a payday for no reason? He obviously consulted with Haymon who said no, we need Ortiz to fight Wilder in the rematch, and sabotaged the AJ fight. Do you think a small time manager can antagonize Haymon and screw over his fight plans without talking to him just to get a payday?

Are you even trying to refute anything I said or what? Just arguing with me for the sake or arguing?

When did he beat Ken Norton? hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha. You never even saw the fights you fucking Wikipedia professor.
>Frazier
Prime Joe vs Prime muslim camel jockey.. we all know who won. They should have never let post foreman frazier into the ring. Fucking careless.

What about Leon Spinks then? He got beat by a literal bum.

>No Heavyweight has as many wins over other ATGs as Muhammad Ali
Sure. Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield.

I think it's prayer time you fucking terrorist.

the absolute state of Alifags

Attached: alifags.jpg (634x357, 70K)

It's not about who you get beat by, it's who you beat.
Lennox Lewis lost to Rahman and McCall, those losses don't define his career. Evander Holyfield lost to a fucking Light Heavyweight, Middleweight, and a whole slew of bums, but those losses don't define his career.

>"B-b-but Ali didn't ACTUALLY beat Norton!!! Look, they went to decision, so I can retcon those losses to say that Ali lost!!!"
And i'm the wikipedia professor. Top kek.

>Post-suspension Ali is prime Ali
Toppest of keks. Frazier never fought a prime Ali and still got whooped 2/3 times.

Attached: Ali-Liston 1.jpg (2000x1939, 1.19M)

>browses Yea Forums with the default style
I think you're the real muzzie here, Ahmed.

>those losses don't define his career
Actually they do.
>Evander Holyfield lost to a fucking Light Heavyweight
Evander was a Cruiserweight himself.

>Frazier never fought a prime Ali
lol, what? muh jailtime. Ali literally himself said he would have never beaten Joe a couple of years earlier.

>Ahmed, ahmed , ahmed
That cope. Also why the fuck would I use a different style? Are you one of those desktop ricing weebfaggots?

Ali/Khabib fans

Attached: 1551207247164127470.jpg (640x636, 106K)

you're the only one who keeps bringing up khabib, nobody gjves a fuck about khabib

What? Literally the first time I have ever brought him up.

Little Jenny is in for a bad night

Attached: EvaporatingJoyce.jpg (615x409, 32K)

based

An incompetent manager and an incompetent can bungle a deal thinking they can get more money. How hard is that to believe?

look, he's literally smokin'!

Does he spark Lomachenko?

Attached: robertoduranbox___ByA3_vKnvgn___.jpg (1080x1278, 124K)

Can paulie do it lads?

Attached: 1558405063634.png (1134x471, 1.18M)

electrocutes him

No, he would kill him.

Yes, and so does this based boy

Attached: SS.jpg (970x1319, 79K)

>al haymon promotions
How misinformed are you? Haymon is not ortiz's promoter. Dade promotions is. Thats who was negotiating with matchroom

Yes. BKB is nothing but MMgAy rejects

What did they to paulies head lmao

I love the idea of Tyson throwing punches if he disagrees with someone on his podcast. More podcasts should end in a fight.

/our guy/ AJ > Fury > Whyte > Usyk > Wilder

lol ok eddie

more like
Usyk>Fury=Wilder>>>Oluwafemi

This is the way it was written up afterword it's not actually what happened.

Loma sparks both these bums

youtube.com/watch?v=FyK4srYW_hA

Bazed and romanianpilled

Underrated.

Damn I found never before seen footage of wilder fury
youtu.be/q7cDQY9wVF8

All of them.

...Would beat Bumzaghe

Attached: Toney-Nunn.webm (472x360, 632K)

Toney was a bum

They'd literally get slapped around for 12 rounds, he made all of them look like amateurs.

Just wanted to say FUCK Anthony Oluwafeminine Juicing G-string Johnson

Probably the most based post by a German I have ever seen on any board in my entire life.

Whos Anthony Johnson

youtu.be/j0lpEmsxjHk

youtube.com/watch?v=iy0WKRP0vXU

when worlds collide

>haha look he's talking shit a continent away what a badass.

Every single person in Britain is a BUM

We run this game

>enter /box/
>people are still arguing over fights that happened decades ago
Wouldn't mind if there was still something to argue about but by now anyone who's interested in boxing can probably predict any arguments and counter arguments that are gonna come up in an Ali or Tyson dispute

youtube.com/watch?v=xQLLV_WiFNo

is there a bigger chad on the planet? literally gigachad fused with a bond villain

>thinking it's exclusive to /box/

>We run this game
>country's biggest champ has been exposed for having nightmares in his first fight in America

Bless you Kugan
Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

wilder is clearly the one who don't want dat smoke

dont be deluded

fury aint fighting whyte
he's all talk

instagram.com/p/Bx2q69HH2iJ/
good taste usyk

who would win kugan vs eddie lads?

>sucks cock every day
>accuses other of licking male genitals

hmmm

Every single heavyweight is a bum, stop arguing about who is or isn't, you're all right and wrong

he was the same age or even older than Roy and he would absolutely terror him in his prime

>the flag on that post
Shouldn't be a surprise.

Attached: canelosexual.png (501x677, 20K)

youtu.be/tPhYOXYU4rs

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1502x845, 144K)

>t. mr wilder KO'd fury

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1502x845, 151K)

he should get the smoke irl

LMAO THIS FAT MEXICAN. EDDIE WOULD BEAT HIM INSIDE 5

Ruiz ends the joshua meme

link to this pic?

is this kid even 6'?

Kugan would spark this bum

Ruiz has very small fists

bodybuilder poses with overweight fan.exe

Thank you. I'll allow myself to take pride in this.

what a fucking joke of a fight. fuck the heavyBUM division

Ruiz sparks Joshua inside a round

Checked and based

Look at eddie's eyes. His smile His optimism, gone

Ali was great but it's silly to say he "whooped Frazier 2 times". Frazier was winning the third fight. Without the doctor calling it due to the cut Frazier was 60/40 going to win the fight. Ali DID win, and the doctor probably made the right call, but it was no blow out. Only one of them touched the canvas, and it wasn't Smokin' Joe. I feel like you lack any actual understanding of Ali or that whole era of boxing in general to be making these wild claims.

Styles make fights and over all Frazier had Ali's number and just as much heart. They're both comfortably top 5 all time heavyweights.

cringe zoomer

Attached: ruizd.png (258x332, 54K)

Toney would have killed Bumzaghe in the ring.

Attached: Toney-Barkley.webm (640x445, 2.13M)

That one body builder.
I heard he's gonna fight some fat Mexican guy in New York this week or somethin'

ruiz barely lost to parker and he could easily drop his fat and get to welterweight. why doesnt he want to fight pacman is the ducking him?

Kek, sky sports are desperately trying to hype up Joshua as the next Lennox Lewis. It's so fucking pathetic.

>joshua has to defend ruiz and say he has a chance
That's embarrassing for everyone.

Imagine Ruiz somehow manages to knock him out. Is there anything that would give you more joy than seeing this?

> I feel like you lack any actual understanding of Ali or that whole era of boxing in general to be making these wild claims.
The irony is that you clearly didn't watch the fight, because Frazier didn't lose from TKO due to a cut, no doctor or ref was involved in the decision, Futch pulled him out because Joe couldn't see out of his left eye.

Frazier clearly didn't have Ali's number, because Ali beat him twice while being past his prime. Frazier was probably the 2nd worst stylistic matchup for Ali, but that's not "having his number", that's being a difficult style matchup that Ali overcame twice.
If Frazier got sent out for the 15th round he would have just been battered for 3 more minutes without any way to see, and would have lost his eye sight permanently, with Ali winning the decision.

Futch is an amazing trainer and made the right call.

Attached: Ali Dodging Punches.webm (454x350, 364K)

Wake up,Oluwafemi.

Attached: The Nightmare.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

His name was Cassius Clay btw.

Man, they should have just gotten Michael Hunter in there.
Sure, he's 100% a much weaker opponent than Ruiz, but he at least looks like an athlete and is American.
Ruiz doesn't stand a chance either way, plus he looks fat as fuck, just looks bad for the sport that some fat fuck is fighting for the Heavyweight title, even moreso because he's going to get blown out in a couple of rounds anyways.

WHATS
MY
NAME

SAY
MY
NAME

Attached: WHATS MY NAME.webm (720x540, 1.04M)

how dare you call him by his slave name fuck you I will shot you like dog

It's a really sad state of affairs when the clear winner has to try his best to defend his opponent's fighting abilities.
Embarassing breakout role for AJ. "UK is taking over the USA" my ass.

CLASSIUS
CLAY

Attached: joe frazier's left hook.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Clay

Attached: Clay_BTFO.jpg (1024x576, 291K)

How does it make you feel that he's burning in hell right now as we speak?

>Ruiz got no questions

CASSIUS*
CLAY

Attached: frazier ali kd.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

CASSIUS
MARCELLUS
CLAY

Attached: based_frazier.webm (640x480, 1.89M)

THEY GOT THE BELTS

BAH GAWD

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x661, 207K)

You're right, it was Futch, not a doctor. I remembered wrong. I also agree it was the right call, I said so in my post. My whole point was that it's silly to say he got "whooped". It was an amazing and very competitive fight that had Frazier doing most of the best work, in my, and many other people's opinion.

I just get fed up with the fan boys. The greats deserve respect. You can like Ali and believe he's the goat without needing to bash the other contenders.

Also the rope-a-dope was bullshit and Ali probably should have been hit with point deductions every round he pulled that shit. But I'm glad he got away with it because watching Foreman get knocked out was pretty fucking great. Still love Foreman, though.

How tone deaf is Joshua that he doesn't realize how bad it looks when you literally tell your audience "I know how he looks, just give him a chance"? I can see why Hearn keeps a tight leash on him, jesus christ.

CASSIUS
MARCELLUS
CLAY
JR.

Attached: clay.jpg (791x1024, 138K)

Miller was even worse.

>Ali probably should have been hit with point deductions every round he pulled that shit.
He took it so far, any unbiased judge would have stopped the fight but after all they were in some dictator shit hole somewhere in Africa in which all people were favoring Ali. Motherfucker was probably scared for his life.

Wake up,Junior.

Attached: bumli.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

It's on Kugz Instagram

>yfw sadistically battered for 15 rounds for calling Ali, Clay.
ALI
BOMAYE

Attached: 3CE0515100000578-0-image-m-39_1486336625483.jpg (634x813, 142K)

>100% a much weaker opponent than Ruiz

Hunter is better than Ruiz and will prove to be so

>yfw you call Clay,Clay and you also beat his ass

kinda looks like a black joe joyce. i think its the eyes

He knows that AJ money train is DONE

>casuals will say Ruiz is a better opponent than Miller

Oluwafemi Olaseni is not a very well educated man.

When will any of the big 3 fight each other?

that’s what the hardcores have been saying, and will pretend they never did after the fight

Yeah but at least joshua wasn't doing this embarrassing shit. Miller could at least carry the promotion and from a casual's perspective, looks like he's in better shape than Ruiz. Miller is built fat, while Ruiz is visibly flabby. Hearn actually said in april that he didn't want ruiz because he thought he looked too fat for the camera.
Neither is Wilder but he at least knew to say he was going to kill breazeale to make people tune in, instead of "I know he's fat and short but guys give him a chance. It will be a tough fight I swear".

>OP doesn't link the previous thread
Get in the fucking game

>youtu.be/oDJzVd9PxHE
Algieri needs to become a commentator. Personable, looks good, educated and an actual fighter

The worst part about the HW division is that not only is everybody ducking each other, but that AJ, who regularly mentions other boxers names and says he "wants to fight them" meekly calls them out. Jesus fucking christ how can such a big bastard be such a boring cunt. Just fucking talk shit, call them trash and say they're ducking you, stop laughing and staying humble. PED eating cunt

BASED

>he could easily drop his fat and get to welterweight
Why would he do that? He's about to become unified heavyweight champion in a couple of days

Le humble bodybuilder man

dirty that

His humble shtick is so fucking annoying. This is the same guy who , against parker, walked out in front his home audience with his giant initials in emblazoned in fire and then he stands on a platform for a minute posing while 50 ft flames are shot up behind.

Yeah he's a complete fucking fraud, I guess this humble gimmick was thrown on him because he's so devoid of a personality that they had nothing else to go with. I honestly think AJ will ruin the division the same way Klitschko did, instead of style it'll be his black hole of a personality that engulfs the entire scene and makes everyone into a boring cunt.

How much $ is Ruiz Jr. making to get sparked ?

Difference is that Ortiz isn't a BUM

Attached: 20190530_141001.jpg (1440x1300, 563K)

Did Ali kill millions of people like Stalin?

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8829736/drake-curse-sergio-aguero/
Is the curse real? Can Anthony break it?

Attached: latest victim.jpg (600x400, 135K)

you didnt understand his comparison

Does Joshua have to fight on Dazn? If not , he probably will go back to the relative comfort of the UK and complicate a potential wilder fight even more. What a shitshow.

What sort of response is that to your rival? "What if that was me guys?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean you roided up moron...? What about the words "stop ducking me you skinny bum" or "come watch me KO Ruiz" or "I'm going to come to your Ruiz fight and look you in the eyes bitch". Where's the fucking heart man? I'm so sick of these cunts

Just imagine if aj gets knocked out in his first american fight, the big opening silo of Matchroom's US takeover, in front of a half empty MSG full of 8 thousand brits who spent hundreds of thousands $ to to see him, by a late replacement obese mexican.

It would be the greatest cucking in boxing history.

He's implying that he gets more criticism than wilder does, which is delusional.

>tfw we were supposed to see Wilder-Fury 2 just 2 weeks ago
>tfw Joshua-Miller was supposed to be in 2 days
What the FUCK is Boxing's problem?
How can everything go so wrong?

new

supposed to see Usyk last week too

Based, redpilled, and confirmed by dubs

Here is through PPV via Fox, so I didn't think it would be an issue. I was even considering a DAZN sub or trial for the month, but only option is a $50 PPV here.