He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong

Attached: Steve-Bartman.jpg (600x400, 53K)

I wish Yea Forums was around for this

Anybody got a link? Feeling comfy to watch this

I'm glad people are finally starting to admit this.

Man just imagine the Yea Forums thread, if it existed during this?

FREE BARTMAN

Same goes for Bill Buckner, may he rest in pieces. Sure, he misplayed a ground ball, but that didnt lose the series for the Sox.

First off, the pitcher never ran to cover the bag, so even if Buckner comes up with it cleanly, he has to beat the speedy Mookie Wilson to the base on his bad ankle, almost no chance.

Secondly, even after that play, the game was tied so Boston could have come back and won, but they didnt.

Finally, even after they lost game 6, they still had a chance in game 7, they were even up 3-1 in the 6th before the pitching blew another lead.

good post, but clean up that reddit spacing my dude

A movie about Bartman could quite possibly be the greatest sports movie of all.

Based Leaf cleaning up, Yea Forums I like it.

I got just the man to play him

Attached: murr.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>Secondly, even after that play, the game was tied so Boston could have come back and won, but they didnt.
No, Ray Knight scored the winning run on that play. The game was over.

he did everything wrong

Yeah, sorry I was confused. I meant in the 8th inning, when the Boston closer originally blew the save, it was tied 3-3 and the Sox still had time to score and win the game before the Buckner play in the 10th. Point being there were multiple mistakes made by multiple people, and despite that they had numerous opportunities to win anyways, but they failed and everyone just blames Buckner

>Please refrain from using natural line breaks because of some underage meme literally made up just to prove who is actually an oldfag, because people here been posting however they please since day one.

Agreed. They still had Game 7, but lost. I think it was Calvin Schiraldi who blew the save and then Bob Stanley threw a wild pitch to plate a run to bring it to within one. So yeah, not at all only Buckner's fault.

fuck bartman he cause the cubbies a world series chip

Attached: him dead.jpg (770x433, 46K)

>natural line breaks
Don't start nigga. I understand you're posting on your phone, and that's why it looks like a natural break, to the rest of us honorable fellows posting on the computer, it looks like this.

Attached: Capture.jpg (377x202, 20K)

yikes

Cubes fans are literally the worst fans in American sports, the Liverpool fans of baseball. It is an absolute atrocity that they got that World Series a few years ago, the losing streak deserved to go another 100+ years.

Yeah it's funny, because anyone who complains about "redditspacing" is a newfag who unironically came from reddit himself.

People have been posting like this on Yea Forums for over a decade, way before reddit even got popular.

this. You can't get so SHOOK that you give up eight fucking runs to lose a clinching game, THEN still be so SHOOK that you all but give up in the must-win next game.
same with Buckner, and I'm not just saying that because he died and the Sox have won a bunch of WS since '86 and he was "forgiven". there was still a Game 7 to be played, and they even blew THAT too.

dude what the fuck im posting on my computer and my shit doesnt look like that ever you must have some fucked up resolution settings or something

kys reddit nigger

dude wtf do I have a virus??

Literally any other fan in his position would have done the same thing.
So it's more of a you can't blame him, kind of thing.
Whether it was right or wrong is up for debate

i wouldn't i have high bbiq and would have understood the situation

Every time this comes up im the only person who says these 2 points...

>EVERYONE was reaching for it. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

>I feel that the way Moises Alou reacted made it 10x worse

I was talking about this with some m8’s the other night and made these exact two points.

Attached: 807C78F0-077B-419B-ADC9-DADB1F632959.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>literally had to go into hiding for over a decade because Chicongo fags couldn't admit the Chubbies blew it again

Attached: jags fan.gif (236x224, 1.92M)

Same

Actually true. There was never a "Yea Forums" way of posting. You can look at plenty of old Yea Forums posts before Reddit ever existed and it has a bunch of "reddit spacing".

It's just newfag kids that say that. The spacing may be annoying, but it didn't come from reddit. A lot of people that say "reddit spacing" also seem to mostly be underage kids that don't understand the point of forming a new paragraph. It is entirely possible a new paragraph should be formed after a single sentence. Even more than once sometimes.