Champions league

>champions league
>neither of finalists are league champions

Attached: BF4CDBF2-1FD9-46F8-9312-0B1AE75C3E92.jpg (695x605, 35K)

>europa league
>final takes place geographically outside of europe

Attached: 8E34C66C-213E-4657-8CAC-BB66B71D28CD.jpg (210x240, 5K)

but the champion will be... Champion!!!
ain't it awesome

Back in my days it was called the European Cup, La copa de Europa.

>europa league
>neither of finalists are european

Attached: skynews-brexit-flags-uk-europe_4410699.jpg (768x432, 56K)

>world series
>only US sometimes Canada

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

>cheeseburger
>a burger with cheese on it

>geographically outside of Europe
????

Attached: 600px-Europe_regions[1].png (600x522, 188K)

Reminder even Benfica's last European title is more recent than Tottenham's last league title

everything south of the caucasus is considered asia

Attached: 800px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg.png (800x799, 264K)

t. South of the caucasus

>world series
>actually a domestic league where only one country participates

lol even israel is uefa
>tfw there will one day be a jerusalem finals

I consider everything south of the Donau not Europe.

no

>Jerusalem
Israel is only allowed to organize international events in halal cities like Tel Aviv.

two, faggot.

>jerusalem finals
>Amerishart education
Just because your mong population and retarded president thinks its part of Israel doesn't mean it is

do you think that when go around the whole thing?

idiot

>Bulgaria and Romania
>Europe
K e k

Im studying here from Madrid but i wanna stay here also why isnt it in israel lol

>heir of the Roman Empire is not European

Shut the fuck up, Corbyn, and kill yourself

Only the Jews + friends consider Jerusalem to be part of Israel. It's mostly seen as occupied territory or shared between Israel and Palestina.

I should have said earlier its israel according UEFA i am not going to start an autism debate here but since its considered part of uefa there could technically be a jerusalem final

Once again if Israel ever gets awarded the host country they will have a very specific clause not to host any events in Jerusalem, just like what happened with Eurovision.
Also UEFA doesn't determine which territory belongs to which country, they merely accept clubs from Jersusalem to be part of the Israeli league much like Monaco gets to play in Ligue Un.

Id agree but Jerusalem has already been used as a site for an international competition (2013 u21 euros)

>use a greek word to call the region
>claim to know what belongs in that region
good one luuk

>liverpool
>not a pool full of livers
>tottenham
>not a thot with a plate of ham

Well I did not know that. Seems like a really odd choice since the opinion towards Israel was not different back in 2013 compared to today.

I remember reading about it years ago and how there was a boycott over it but honestly, wait 20 years and dont be surprised to see a jerusalem european final especially with how kiked up fifa has been

With a WC being hosted in Qatar I can't see FIFA ever take the side of Israel.
UEFA I don't know. Awful organization that has just shown to be a bunch of corrupt crooks once again with their Baku Europe League finals.
Genuinely wish the Feds to arrest them again when any of the representatives show up in the US.

>champions league
>isn't a league

t. seething muzzie

NIBBA

>if you lose you win

Attached: 1536632063543.jpg (714x943, 124K)

It seems pretty likely there will eventually be atleast a Europa league final in jerusalem one day. The 2021 hosts for the EL final will probably be in Georgia (they bidded) so dont put it behind you. I am not sure which city but i know also that israel have been bidding for the uefa super cup for years too

I though Jerusalem was shared and operated by different religions and no religion was allowed to change anything tbqh

Israel runs the city but has to pretend it's shared with the Palestinian authority.

Greece is the heir, fishman

>small tip of azerbaijan is in europe
that actually make it an inter-continental nation regardless of mass in both continents

Last time Benfica won european cup they knocked Tottenham out in the semis

Why do they even call it a league

>EVROPA LEAGUE
>it's a football tournament and not a far right political party

How do I get my donations back?

based and redpilled

Rent free

stable some more stable boy

Reminder that Porco bottled a 7 point lead to Benfica and lost 2 finals to Sporting on penalties.

Blame UEFA.

> CL final in my city
If some of you bongs want to share a few beers this weekend, I know the best places in town.

Attached: 2228.jpg (1112x2208, 161K)

>Europa League
>final isn't in Europe

SAUCE ME UP

Possession is 9/10ths of the law, Mahmud.

Shut up Jamal

Fucks sake, tell me who this is

AFC kicked them out. You can thank mudslimes for that.

You are confused. Israel took over west Jerusalem since the 1948 war. Only The east Jerusalem part is considered occupied by the UN

>Between them Liverpool + Spurs knocked out:
>Champions of England
>Champions of Spain
>Champions of Germany
>Champions of Portugal
>Champions of Holland