Why do they hate fun?

Why do they hate fun?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1280x768, 989)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVzHVQgqAY4
youtube.com/watch?v=lXMbbCQiNGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwp4Km6bxIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because everytime we try, we cause millions of deaths and everyone ends up being mad at us :(

>*blitzkriegs ur beaches at 5 AM in ur path*
about that fucking time of the season too goddamn it

Work is fun for Germans

What sport be this mon

protestant culture says work is everything, no place for fun here

>tfw boring
>tfw lazy

Attached: 1543673885713s.jpg (250x241, 9K)

they are not human

I kek'd

I like german humor don't be bully OP

Why are you fat?

gain weight gain height and have sex

>in Germany on vacation with family
>brother and I split up from everyone else
>dad eventually messages me saying let's meet for dinner
>brother and I get to the restaurant first
>tell host that we need a table for 6 and the other 4 will be here in 10 minutes
>at 10 minutes on the dot the host comes to the table and asks where everyone else is
>not even crowded plenty of open tables
>look at brother uncomfortable
>rest of senpai show up after another 5 minutes
>host keeps making awkward statements about how he thought they were 10 minutes away but it took them 15 minutes to arrive

It was weird

maybe they consider waking up at 4 am so they can claim the pool chairs to be fun

I think you're fun, germanbro.

You should have said around 10 minutes retard

Why do they do this? What the fuck is so fun about waking up early as shit?

Why even give a time if you weren't sure?

i eat because im unstable emotionally and have no direction in life or any hope for a fulfilling future so the most base possible instincts and pleasures like binging on sugary fatty and unhealthy foods are one of the few things i can do to keep myself afloat mentally and emotionally in the hopes that somehow at some point things get better but that only causes me more harm because of what im doing to myself.

bro you can't mess with the efficiency

For me, it's Flula.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVzHVQgqAY4

That's extreme but I like that Germans take punctuality seriously. I'm fucking tired of people casually bullshitting about how long something is going to take.

based socially awkward German. He tried to banter with you but it probably came across super cringy because of his shitty english

good goy

Because the Germans are autistic on a national level. Remember Neuer throwing a hissy fit because Oscar scored a goal when Germany were up by 7?

flula is kino

I remember there was a stereotype about the brits being always punctual

Agreed. When I ask friends to meet up at a certain time, they are always are 30 minutes late. That irritates me to no end.

i think as a general rule, a 5 to 10 mins early or late should be somewhat ok as long as people understand that and fix the schedule in advance to fit

British people are pretty punctual compared to a lot of other countries. It's usually only 1 person in the group that ruins the plan to all meet up at a certain time.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXMbbCQiNGE

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwp4Km6bxIc

Turning up late is for blacks and spanish people