I miss these lil niggas together like you wouldn't believe

i miss these lil niggas together like you wouldn't believe

Attached: skysports-lionel-messi-neymar_4470326.jpg (768x432, 49K)

*scores against you*

Attached: MSN.jpg (620x387, 193K)

Attached: choke.png (289x218, 114K)

Neymar scored the chances that Messi gave to Dembele, that's the difference

Why the FUCK did Neymar think leaving Barca was the right move?

>moves to France
>gets killed every game for doing fancy flicks
>team wins the league with or without him, crashes out of the UCL with or without him
>at least he fucks rihanna instead of supporting Mbappe

you're trying too hard and it's way easier
say it with me: more money

>could have been a club legend
>chose to be a spoiled brat
>lost respect in all possible ways

This, which is all the difference in the world. Neymar is as technically skilled as Dembele, with just as much pace, except he actually has the final product.

neymar leaving one of the best ever teams in history, playing alongside arguably the best player ever in a league where he played against the best players in the world was the most stupid move I ever imagined since rossi decided to go Yamaha

>RAC1, Rumored fee for Neymar return to Camp Nou = 120 Million Pounds + Dembele

Never happening

It was clearly financially motivated and probably started as a way to get more money from barca before he got butthurt that they wouldn’t give him a mega deal

>grow up in slums
>wants retarded amounts of money on top of retarded amounts of money
>100% jesus
at some point he doesn't know the difference between 10k and 10M, his stupidity is gigantic
and while I like cocky players a lot (like zlatan and such), he comes out as a douche, nothing looks genuine in his attitudes or way of playing and makes ppl despise him. pity since he's actually insanely talented

>Neymar is as technically skilled as Dembele
just NO. Neymar is just much more skilled than dembele.

No, Nerman was truly assblasted about being in Messi's shadow after that PSG remontada. He truly and unironically believe he was being held back by Messi indirectly because of Messi's stardom and thought he was good enough to carry a bunch of overrated choking shitters like PSG to a CL and win a Baloon Door. Messi literally told him in private a month before he left for PSG that he would let Nerman be the star and help him win a Balloon just so that he could stay.

Attached: messi nerman.png (1065x805, 601K)

You guys seem to forget how useless MSN became once Uefalona's midfield declined. Nerman and Messi were the only creative force in the whole team and they had to drop deep nearly every time or they'd never see the ball. The offense isn't the problem, nothing will be solved by bringing Nerman. Uefalona needs a starting right-back and a starting midfielder to replace Rakitic. Some think Rat King needs to go but I disagree, he links up well with the autist and he's a constant thorn in the opposition's build up due to his intense pressing. Oh, and Coutinho should be sold asap because he'll never fit in their system.

Those are the changes they need if they hope to win another CL. It's been reported that Messi wants him back tho so probably none of those changes will be made except for selling Coutinho.

nah, he didn't want to deal with messi's autistic outbursts

The midfield and their lack of creativity is the biggest problem but the core players are also aging. Pikek, Busquets, Alba, Messi, Ratking and Rakitic are 30+ and at least three of those need to be replaced. Ratking is not enough of a threat in away games so he has to be replaced by a younger mobile CF. While Barcelona made okay transfers in Dembele, De Jong and Artur, they still need a new CF, a new RW to replace Malcom who wants to leave and a new RB since Roberto and Semedo aren't good enough and even a new CB.

If Rakitic, Ratking, Coutinho are sold as well as the loan players like Gomes who will fetch 50+ million from an EPL club then they can definitely raise most of the funds to get almost all the players they need.

chiiiiiiii

Attached: 109652097412.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>Neymar is as technically skilled as Dembele
???????????????????????
Please refrain from ever speaking about football, fatty

Dembele wouldnt even suck neyma's shadow's dick
That how much shit he is compared to neymar

This, I always cringe when I see people defend Semedo, Roberto at least can play the false full back role while all Semedo does is go all the way up and attempt a cross. Ironically Semedo is the better defender since he has the pace and agility to contain tricky attackers or sprint back to his box just in time for a vital block, but his contribution to attacks is awful, especially because he doesn't play the quick pass and move as well as Roberto does. On the other hand >Roberto is fully to blame for some of the most retarded goals ever conceded by Barca.

I miss these lil niggas like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 15245858449601.jpg (990x557, 158K)

would you respect him more or less if he came crawling back?