8. Thairo Estrada 2B
9. Brett Gardner LF

Attached: hey2.jpg (1126x1080, 177K)

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Attached: 58724951_146525989734300_8563621619365003810_n.jpg (1080x1349, 313K)

T H I C K

Attached: 61474675_390041498263809_6904530442150369877_n.jpg (1080x1146, 169K)

Is everybody in Jersey excited about the upcoming tornado?

all that talk about tanaka doing well on his no decisions and now he has a shit first inning. jinxes man..

>implying the yanks won't rally

ahem

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>be japanese
>give up runs

why is it like this

Attached: 48053178_546538329151319_4050810207792529408_n.jpg (800x800, 69K)

>STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES

If you seriously think the padres arent going to blow this lead late you havent watched a single game of theirs this season

>STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES >STANKEES

the thing is, I haven't. so hopefully you're correct

Kay seems to be pretty impressed with Gardner

Based Chaddies putting the stankees in their place

Its 100% happening especially with eric Lauer pitching

If it doesnt then fucking kek
>stankees

is lauer elite?

>AL's "best" losing the NL's wildcard at best

Attached: 1556486868935.png (900x900, 201K)

>also lost to them in spectacular fashion

did you know a baseball game consists of 9 innings?

STFU doyerfag, Chaddies gonna own you just like the stankees

Ah, the seethe warms me in this cold LA spring. MaCHADo just owned you idiots

>dad's fans this confident in the 3rd inning after losing yesterday

please don't reply to the mexicans or boston fags. thank you

Chaddies own ya

The chad Padres vs the stinky Stankees

Is Tanaka mad at Sanchez? Seems kinda frustrated with him

Attached: 0C724145-5A27-4993-A6E6-12FC858CCCC2.png (1920x988, 2.39M)

>falling for false flaggers

Also didnt the Yankees immediately retake the lead yesterday in the very same inning?
We're already 4 innings in bro

I would be mad too if i had to play in jew york for the stankees

it begins

based ga-REE

Suck my dick

Attached: 202974C2-B1F3-4764-852B-8689E884B236.jpg (1024x796, 158K)

Enjoy your 1 run of the game

>stankees

Attached: tanaka's harem.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

prepare your anus, stankees, cause the Chaddies are comin' for ya

LMAO

>wear a mask
>get killed anyway

Just started watching, what the fuck happened?

nice

Attached: 1554388974510.jpg (675x1200, 125K)

tanaka had a horrid first inning, capped off with a hosmer homerun

stankees gonna stank

>yankees are in the heads of every fanbase in the mlb
lmao

isn't it sad? like a tiny toy dog yapping at my feet begging for attention

>yankee fans wont even stand in a lil rain to honor the troops the day after memorial day

Why don't the Padres move to a more prominent market like Salt Lake City, Portland, or Albuquerque?

when was the last time the padres sold out

why do the padres even fucking exist?

Chaddies own ya

how often do you think Morales has to shave?

>salt lake city
>some city in new Mexico

Kek

nice bullpen management fags

Yeah Andy green is a pants on head retard. Counting down the days till the padres fire him so they might actually be decent

hahahaha

Attached: 1552050712520.gif (321x326, 2.15M)

chaddies got this, you disgusting stankee "fans"

Lmao what the fuck was that.

>poodres fielding

Attached: 731954DF-F0CE-4B6C-B079-4AC91E85C6A5.png (1919x1080, 1.67M)

>t. smelly padre fan

I mean really why do other teams bother pitching with a lead against us?

They're a AAA Minor League team with a MLB schedule.

This. Even Bud Black proved to be a better manager if you provide the team with some competent talent.

meh, Chaddies still going to win

Wew how are the yankees losing to a triple AAA team?

what's been up with frazier recently

>stankee outfielding

fuckin hell I know that was not catch-able but he has to spread his body out to capture the ball with his lower half like gardy does. I will never let go of clint at this juncture but that mistake might be the game there.

first time long time, mr kay and I've been a yankee fan since 1967. why doesn't boone wear the yankee shirt? he's disrespecting the pinstripes with that torn up hoodie, michael. can you tell him to put on his yankee jersey please and thanks. I'll hang up and listen.

>dads

god gardner sucks

Goddamnit

Attached: 1550541482854.gif (480x270, 2.29M)

THEEE STANKEES LOSE
THEEEE..........STANKEES LOSE!!

>POODRES

gg ez, Chaddies own ya

try to play better tomorrow, faggots. see ya!

>umpball

>Stankees
>couldn't even capitalize on the classic padres choke
>losing the series tomorrow with paddack on the mound

LMAO STANKEES

Apologize you kikes

sorry you are a fan of a team that will never win anything and this is your world series

>red sox fan
?

>Yankees so in your head you go into their game thread while your own team is playing to talk shit when the cux are like 8 games out of first
Oh let me laugh even harder