The state of Brazil and Nerman

The state of Brazil and Nerman

Attached: neymar injury.png (577x556, 249K)

Attached: captaincy.png (703x576, 417K)

Lmao. Just call Lucas Moura

Tite has rotating captaincy so this is overblown.

Please be a career-ending injury.

whats the deal with "nerman" meme, i dont get it

>calls Fraudicius
Nothing personnel, kid.

RIP Nerman. The most overhyped nigga to ever play the game.

He'll be in the bench
we will still lose the final against you

pls no, we have to sell him

The thought his sisters dark brown pussy cheeks wandered across his mind and had to make a quick exit to fly his chopper over to her place and pound that dirty animal

Actually he set neymar as the permanent captain at the end of last year, he was trying to keep the team in line or whatever, like, give them some kind of order or something like that
But after nerman suckerpunched that nigga in the face he felt like nerman didn't deserve it anymore

Paris saint nerman

is he ever healthy?
i swear he's injured every other week

Faking his injuries weren't cutting it anymore, so he started taking the act more seriously and actually letting himself get injuried.

he's always been physically weak and skinny, i dont think he'll stop getting injured so soon

Attached: nerman.jpg (391x68, 8K)

>Neyman
lmao

am i gay for finding this absolutely adorable?

Please, career ending injury

Do most brazilians hate neymar? or do they love him?

people loved him before the world cup fiasco
now everybody hates him

This , he is just the "lol diving man haha so funny" now.

I hate him since he player at our league

Shouldn't he have rolled away instead?

Attached: dabonem.gif (480x270, 435K)

He was always a diving cheating cunt.Only casuals started to hate Neymar after the WC.

He was the king of trying to dribble when Santos was up 2-0 against some shit team.The king of diving.The king of arguing with team mates for petty reasons.

He was always a cunt

Attached: 0B2ADBA6-268B-4A76-B55B-CD3F4E0E6CAE.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Based

I read this with your accent and its great
why is britain so based

Are all young Brasilearos taught to dive, cry, and feign injury like Nerman does?

You DO know that the yellow card was for the guy smiling at him, right?
I remember back in the world cup there was some american poster that was talking shit about nerman and making fun of him for getting yellowed for flopping, if by any change you're that same guy, find another image my dude

Lose weight.

His huge amount of crying and diving led to actual fouls not being called in his favor in the WC and thus getting tackled even harder. Can't remember exactly which game it was, but I remember him getting absolutely wrecked and no yellow was given. Same happened to Christiano Ronaldo years ago, but he hardened up and doesn't dive as much anymore, that may be due to the fact that he doesn't do much in general. Another example of this Robben in the bundes. Footy refs are absolute shite.

LET ME IN FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: moura.jpg (316x317, 84K)

will he even start in the CL final?

His sister seems to have a lot of birthdays

If you cry for help all the time for no reason people will stop taking you seriously. Entirely their own fault tbdesu

neymar throwing his toys out of the pram

His sister probably has her name day coming up or something.

Attached: 1529675882995.jpg (799x1200, 926K)

I bet his sister is going to ovulate very soon, he needs to conserve his strenght.