Attached: pepe.jpg (800x800, 113K)

based

pls fuck them up good in Calella as well this year
gonna be there in July and I don't want these anglo subhumans anywhere near me

based Spanien

>German flag
>Spanish flag
Just need a French flag to complete the trio of vanquished foes

Attached: DarlingPlease.png (1200x649, 258K)

This

get in a welter for me user

Whack a scouser for me lad

war zone vibes

PLEASE target Liverpool fans especially

Give them a taste of the police brutality they claim to be so acquainted with

t. Levi Shapiro from Finsbury

I don't get this meme of bongs being bad tourists. The Bonds I see in NYC are quiet as church mice and very respectful. They seem nerdy and bookish usually dressed in khakis and polos with swathes of sunscreen

>he lives in NYC
yikes
but not surprising that trash doesn't see what's wrong with other trash

Because the average chav can't afford the plane tickets for travel over the Atlantic.
For the same reason American tourists over here tend to be all white, fit and relatively cultured, your rednecks and negroes can't afford to come here.

But plane tickets for inner-European travel are cheap as shit these days over here thanks to pleb airlines like Ryanair.

it's just friendless losers getting mad at banter. i was in Stuttgart last summer with the lads and chanting 10 german bombers whilst drinking and these idiots got mad because they can't handle the banter it's just banter

Our chavs are very bad abroad. Luckily for you they can't afford to go to the States (and probably lucky for them because they'd probably get shot) It's gotten so bad in recent years that British police had to be sent over to parts of Spain to try and help stop chavs chimping out

Reported for off topic. I'm in Estonia and this is a proxy you can't stop me.

Bongs are legitimately good tourists. The worst are Germans, Chinese, and Australians

1812 WILL COME AGAIN.

nice. crack some skulls for me, Manolo. maudit anglais

Nice
You can beat the living Shit out of These cunts and no one will bat an eye

this is undoubtedly THE post

Based, if you feel like you’re going too soft on them, remember the 96, and that they’re with you in every whack

When your beating the shit out of them scream FOR BREXIT as loud as you can.

>Queefbecci
Go moan about KFC not being Poulet Frit Kentucky. Oh wait.....

There is a German guy at work everyone fucks with because he takes everything super literal. It's funny

>he thinks the Riot Police Shieldwall will hold when the Elite Norf Division charges, beer bottles lowered
I don't think so, Raul.

Reminder you're never getting it back

Attached: british foreign policy.jpg (250x231, 11K)

amo a mi mujer
amo a Asturias
amo a la virgen
amo al Cid
amo a Santiago

odio a los guiris
odio a los catalanes
odio a los musulmanes
odio a los panchitos
asi de simple

Attached: catalonia-violence-e1506887182312.jpg (1000x368, 122K)

This is a lie.

Nobody cared when you did it in 2006 and nobody cares about it when you do it now.
We pity your obsession with WW II because it makes us realize that you haven't achieved anything noteworthy since then as a nation.

acab. kys pig

You have Spanish police that will fall alseep before the riots happen. We have a hulk.

Attached: pub.webm (288x360, 672K)

Pot meet pan. I live on the Jersey shore and the amount of obnoxious dopey Canadians I deal with each summer is nauseating

ah there we go, a German being humourless, like clockwork
it's all just banter la

>imfuckingplying

Attached: RELEVANCE.gif (1237x1017, 213K)

What or who is "Santiago"?

>jersey shore

wtf, how shitty must Canada be if they go to fucking New Jersey for holidays?

uh hun did you miss us achieving brexit

>He doesn't know about Harry Potter

Attached: 'arry Potter.png (839x657, 39K)

The absolute unit line brigade shan't be stopped by lazy Spanish police

It's a joke Hanz

The hilarity here is the belief that English Ultra's even fucking exist any more. This shit was stamped out by MI5 over a couple of decades. The last time we had a proper fight was in France when the Russians attacked little kids and middle class families and three days later got battered so hard that some couldn't go home out of hospital and others couldn't because no passports.

>says something retarded
>"hey you're retarded"
>IT'S JUST BANTER
like clockwork

t. Shlomo Goyman

WW II ended in 1945, most of your achievements were made in the 19th century (1800s)

lads on tour

INGEEERLAND

Attached: 1558975271184.jpg (760x752, 114K)

>the scrawny half starved Spaniard thinks he can stop a 20 stone norfman stuffed on Gregg's and Carlsberg

normal people don't really care, helmut

Mate you're literally posting on the World Wide Web, a British invention. Sit down, be humble. You're also using it on a computer, a British invention. If you try and counter this by 'p-phoneposting la' then, again, you're using a British invention. Come on son. Sit down. Be humble.

Ah there's the American who doesn't understand irony
Here's a tip - sometimes things are meant to be taken literally

>World Wide Web

Just an add-on to the US army invention that is the internet.

>computer

kek, nice try.

>Konrad Zuse (German: [ˈkɔnʁat ˈtsuːzə]; 22 June 1910 – 18 December 1995) was a German civil engineer, inventor and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was inventing the world's first programmable computer; the functional program-controlled Turing-complete Z3 became operational in May 1941. Thanks to this machine and its predecessors, Zuse has often been regarded as the inventor of the modern computer.

You're welcome btw

>phone

The first phone was either invented by an Italian or an American.
If you mean specifically mobile phones, those were invented by a Finn.

>trying to steal other peoples' inventions
Pathetic.

>Carlsberg
fuck off with that forrgin shite, its Carling for our lads

kek

Ryanair prices are based. Although to me it was extremely funny and sad that the planes were filled with ads everywhere and the crew sold shit like lottery tickets aside from food or beverages.

That's becuase to fly to the USA you need a bit of money. You can book return flights to places like Spain for under £100 so most can afford it.

This guy is right. For example all the Americans tourists where I live are just friendly boomers. You don't get any trailer trash wallshart people.

they were probably South Africans.

CAM ON LADS LETS GET ONIT

Attached: 1530651415315.jpg (408x612, 40K)

>Zuse
Bitch do you even know what you're talking about? Colossus was the worlds first electronic digital programmable computer. Which is what we use now. But if you want to play that game, then Tommy Flowers made the first computer in 1934, 8 years before Zuse. Zuse and Flower's machines required physical data cards to actually work, Colossus and later ENIAC worked digitally. And yes, World Wide Web was 'just an addon' but that's what we use now, dickhead. By that logic you might as well say that electricity is just an add-on for lightning. Also the first light bulb was British but nobody remembers that. The first hamburger was English. Lots of shit people don't know about. Computers today are all electronic digital programmable, not what Zuse invented. Fucking hell, stop copy and pasting shit you read on wiki.

Only nerds go to New York. Lads on tour go to Prague, Amsterdam, Barcelona etc.

I'm with you here Hans, that was the typical cunt behaviour: the one where the offender gets beat up for it and then pretends victimhood
>It was just a prank bro!!

>complaining about somebody not understanding banter
>while not understanding banter
like clockwork

>Yank can't handle the banter
like clockwork

Attached: 1559000491360.jpg (750x720, 84K)

>Lads on tour
that sounds horrible

>Zuse's computer: 1941
>Colossus: 1943

hmm

Also, you're not really refuting my point by mentioning British inventions that were made prior to 1945.
My point was that you didn't succeed in much ever since.