/seriea/ offseason - Gattuso & Leonardo OUT edition

previous: U-20 World Cup
>Sunday 26th of May
Ecuador 0 - 1 Italy (15' Pinamonti)
>Wednesday 29th of May
18:00 Italy - Japan

Reminder to keep it comfy.

Attached: gattuso_leonardo_lapresse.jpg (738x462, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/Lj2Zc1uv2ewAEsiE8
twitter.com/TheBlues___/status/1133436504230027269
youtube.com/watch?v=bsnbwE0gy7c
twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1133716993083891712
marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/05/28/5cec325722601db20d8b45a2.html
twitter.com/Sport_Mediaset/status/1133746940875878400
twitter.com/SkySport/status/1133805171505541121
twitter.com/FOXSportsIT/status/1133756296442929152
twitter.com/FOXSportsIT/status/1133857188118708225
forzaroma.info/rassegna-stampa-roma/la-repubblica/cosi-de-rossi-e-altri-3-senatori-volevano-totti-via-dalla-roma/
open.spotify.com/playlist/4ukpYK5BNDokzV9RG8gabF?si=_7mfjJR3RW-raEUAwoRuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=0_ni5KCrBis
youtube.com/watch?v=E6r3ySeyzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KbWUaKMsVPE
youtu.be/RvZRuZ9J6gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZxUsluKJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=f4MCUfCOQcA
youtube.com/watch?v=fEaU6Ziirj8
skysports.com/football/news/11670/2193535/mihajlovic-admits-vieira-insult
youtube.com/watch?v=_2d7cOJiHF4
youtube.com/watch?v=2EboPRsv6Dk
theguardian.com/football/2019/may/30/maurizio-sarri-leave-chelsea-eden-hazard-europa-league?CMP=share_btn_tw
tuttosport.com/news/calcio/serie-a/juventus/2019/05/30-57452394/juve_cancelo_al_city_sprint_piccini/
corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/serie-a/roma/2019/05/30-57469330/mihajlovic_in_pole_per_la_panchina_della_roma/
football-italia.net/138733/juve-fans-sign-conte-petition
twitter.com/juventusfc/status/1134157849020514307
change.org/p/juventus-football-club-togliere-la-stella-a-conte-allo-juventus-stadium
youtu.be/UAZUANjHGT0
youtu.be/eXgN1umdcLw
youtube.com/watch?v=bFQFpiLGzq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: facts.png (1210x810, 1.62M)

Which of the Milan clubs is more JUST these days?

Attached: Basic Serie A Gestalt.jpg (500x500, 148K)

Tornerete in serie B, zozzoneri

>True, true. Is there any way to fix this club except a change in ownership?
honestly no. I mean you could get rid of Baldini and still have no money but at least some attempt at a normal club but who exactly has the power to get rid of Baldini? Because I'm not sure Pallotta does.

Damn Andrew WK got himself a new actor to act as him?

inter is chaotic but rising, Bilan is turning into shit.

Roma is utter chaos.

Vote here so we can shitpost about it later

forms.gle/Lj2Zc1uv2ewAEsiE8

Also stop rating Barella he's been shit this season

barella is rated at least 79 millions EUR

Milan just made the most points since 2012
Nobody is dumb enought to pay him even half of that

>barella is rated at least 79 millions EUR
Why would anyone pay even half of that lmao (inb4 Roma does it)

of course he is. It's gonna be like 20m plus a bunch of overvalued kids to make up for the other 59m

Dybala | BEST MOMENTS 2019 | SHOT SKILLS IN 4K | LIKE | SHARE

JUAN JESUS | 2019 | Welcome to Beşiktaş? | Amazing Tackling And Defensive Skills | HD

Inter because they don't have any good forward, and have many useless players like Borja Valero or Dalbert

Milan has competent defenders and midfield, and one great striker in Piatek, they just need better companions for Piatek than Suso or Borini, and they have to keep Bakayoko

No fuck these threads, season is over deal with it. /seriea/ can return in august.

'no'

fuck off Robin

Based Olsen trying to get the season over and done so people can start forgetting about his shambolic performances

twitter.com/TheBlues___/status/1133436504230027269
So which team is he going to coach next?

a '"magica'" rioma

>Milan has competent defenders and midfield
Our best midfielder is Bakayoko who we will most likely not be redeeming...

Also the defense is half-fucked
Conti is good for RB but all of our other fullbacks suck(especially Calabria and Rodriguez) so we need heavy reinforcements there.

Only Romagnoli and Calabria are good

I thought Sarri was confirmed to Jj

>JJ are stuck with Piggy's contract

Calabria is pure shit.
Romagnoli, Musacchio, Caldara, Conti are all good
Abate is gone, so is Zaputa(he was shit anyways)
Calabria is shit, Rodriguez is shit, Laxalt is shit.

Bilan, soon you'll be back in Serie B where you belong.

Begone tripfag.

What exactly is he trying to achieve?

Attached: higgy.jpg (187x229, 39K)

For me it's Inzaghi. I don't see many players fit to Sarri's style there.

He can't stand Ronaldo, so he will be dispatched somwhere... maybe he likes french cuisine?

Based, Calabria is the best rightback in the league

/seriea/ agrees

Attached: Best RB.png (657x349, 17K)

>Calabria is the worst rightback in the league
ftfy

/seriea/ is filled with retards

The only better right(wing)back that you could argue that was better is Hateboer

>Hans

gebaseert

Calabria is trash.
The only good fullback we have now with Abate gone is Conti.

Cope.

Conti has zero defensive skills, Tirana.

friendly reminder

Attached: virgin Conti.png (2470x1024, 229K)

Conti can barely walk without getting injured again

piggy to riomma fra

Attached: higuain.jpg (944x911, 68K)

Not true at all btw.

He managed just fine last match when he came on for Abate.
It's not his fault Gattshit hated him.

Calabria can't defend at all anyways. He's a weak grinta manlet who can't read the game at all and is very weak physically.
He always gets destroyed by faster players. He's terrible at interceptions and always tries to rely on tackling(which he's not good at either)

He's a liability in attack too, can't make a good cross to save his life and often lose the ball to the opposition.

>piggy to riomma fra

Attached: 1558714557641.jpg (700x368, 46K)

Attached: DuoOo8uWoAIYRG5.jpg (1200x580, 108K)

Juve third kit leak fras

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-002723.png (1080x1920, 2.96M)

>we want the cumstain audience

what the fuck is that even supposed to represent? God I hope Adidas explodes

who would prevail in a 1vs1 with pic related?

Attached: salah.jpg (619x960, 83K)

What the fuck is wrong with them?

>Napoli fans placed a banner beneath Sarri's house in Tuscany to prevent him from joining Juventus. "Commander don't betray the people. Napoli loves you"

Attached: 626.png (591x459, 302K)

too late, he signed this week

13 replies, woa this must be some serious shit

it's just a poll made for fun, 25 answers now, go vote so that you break some tie and i close it

>that feel when all your semen socks are being washed so you have to use your jersey

lmao
that is some napoli tier garbage
hahahahaha

>Antonio Conte has reportedly already signed as Inter Coach to 2022 and will change the entire staff, except the goalkeeping coach.

>The Nerazzurri have not even tried to deny the agreement with Conte over the last few days and it would’ve been announced today.

>However, it was postponed to Thursday or Friday as a sign of respect after current Coach Luciano Spalletti’s brother passed away this morning.

Poor Buciano

Is this the year of the terrible kits or what?

Attached: ro19004.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

>Traore wasnt signed because ???
>Northgraad immediately traded
wew lad

Friendly reminder that Jj dropped their traditional striped jersey to appeal to Americans.

Attached: lmao at u.jpg (940x315, 31K)

that kits fine autist

Roma's 3rd or 2nd kit is GOAT

The fucking lightning bolts/zig zag is aids
Also the font for the names and numbers

3rd has nice colors but the lightning bolt bullshit ruins it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 01.38.31.png (1140x1260, 1001K)

amerilard here. who should I support? I heard Lazio is pretty fashy.

I want to see the Lukaku-Cuck King swap

I would love to see a flop traded for another

Attached: 1523063679697 (1).png (270x270, 11K)

I think that the 2019-2020 flowchart is not ready yet, come back next week

thank you

I'm all for larping as the Romans but they at least need to wait until they're a power team. Or else it's just lame

it's gonna be Politano crossing the ball to that giant man mountain for free headers, with Lautaro hiding behind Lukaku as the second striker who scores while the big man takes all the attention of the rival centerbacks

>cunte
Literally has the virgin walk

Attached: Antonio+Conte+Atalanta+BC+v+Roma+Serie+nFdiFSoxgEZl.jpg (408x594, 62K)

Yes but in the cringiest way, nobody here likes them outside of a deluded cunt that thinks we're all Roma supporters. If you wanna be like that tune in on thursday for the serie B playoff finals, Cittadella is a small team of farmers with only Italian players

So how fast is Giampaolo going to vanish from Rome like he did with Brescia?

Piggy causing ruckus at Chelsea kek

Gonde is going to win Scudetto with Inter and there’s nothing you can do about it.

The list of potential Roma coaches... Jesus fuck, I think I won't even watch next season

Is this an Arab immigrant?

>as a sign of respect after current Coach Luciano Spalletti’s brother passed away this morning
"btw we signed your replacement"

It's going to be something like this
1 - Inter
2 - Napoli
3 - Milan (with a great coach they can do very well)
4 - Juventus

>93032303
Lmaoing @ (you)

>Ajax pull off a couple of good games Vs a fried Real and fucking Jjust
>the world overrates them so much half of the failed teams of Europe commit suicide trying to imitate their supermarket model
Tell me we're not living in the best timeline

>the world overrates them so much half of the failed teams of Europe commit suicide trying to imitate their supermarket model
why do you buy this shit? they're not actually trying to imitate their model. They're using the twisted image of their model so they can keep the fans quiet. It happens every year with one team or the other

>new manager
>new players in key roles
>Radja being a bitch to a manager he'll surely instantly hate
In exactly one year we're going to be talking about how crazy was Inter to snatch 4th place like that in a final match vs Cittadella

desu the milan kits are really nice and are distracting from the meltdown happening rn

does /seriea/ rate s. inzaghi?
he will probably be the next coach at milan

Nobody rates him

albania is going to love him

Attached: 1550383650586.png (296x290, 43K)

Who is ready for his redemption arc?

Attached: 1401454637_bz_1321290093-681x1024.jpg (681x1024, 86K)

As if Milan fans didn't whine enough

where will he end up?
maybe roma

Milan should go for him, the new Rui Costa

Attached: E94C9524-B979-41A4-8F40-7F2F8D226D8E.jpg (644x429, 31K)

I'm kind of expecting him to end up at Barça for some reason.
Or at least I wish to see him there.

>leave juve because they won't buy him players
>go to roma
he literally laughed about it when Caressa hinted at it

as if
i'd suck his dick personally to get him to Roma but it ain't happening

The asking price is something like 100M, that's too much.

Napoli might take it too, what's certain is that Juventus are gonna be awful next year

>what's certain is that Juventus are gonna be awful next year
As if they haven't been awful for the past two years.

official thread soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=bsnbwE0gy7c

Gazidis said no more spending

>maybe roma
I'd kill Baldini myself to make it happen

>Now, Gazidis has attempted to explain the plan for the club’s future and how he intends to bring them back among Europe’s elite.

“Elliott’s vision is clear: to take away the financial burden from Milan and put them back in the right direction, letting them grow and making them a modern club,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Elliott never set a time limit, we don’t have a deadline and I won’t make promises to shorten the length of time it’ll take.

“Anyone looking for a magician who snaps his fingers, opens taps full of money and resolves everything won’t find it here.

“There have already been enough illusions and lies. The story of unfulfilled beautiful promises is over.

“We’re at Milan to give them a future at the top, with a serious, realistic path. It doesn’t mean we can’t dream. It means working hard to make those dreams come true. There are three fundamental points:

“1) Economic reorganisation, with the ability to generate profits and reinvest them;

“2) Increasing the quality of the team, bringing them back to the top of Italian and European football;

“3) Finding the right solutions for the stadium. Whether it’s San Siro or a new stadium, the world will have to envy it"

big if true

*ahem*
FUCK Allegri. I'm ok with Justventus being irrelevant if they at least get rid of some shitters like Pjameme.

“Skipping the rules, looking for an unlikely ‘all in’ as if we were at a poker table isn’t only risky but also wrong because behind an alleged enjoyment of the moment is the abyss.

“Our objective for the next few seasons is to grow in compliance with FFP and bring in quality players who can grow with the club, showing their value and becoming a source of pride for fans.

“We won’t buy young talents just to sell them, but so that they stay and write Milan’s future history.

“There will be the right balance between quality young players and those with leadership and experience.

“But our strategy isn’t to invest in top players or those who have already been, but rather in those who can become top players with our jersey.

“We won’t burn cash for just one season in the present. We want to build for the future with a generation of strong players who can grow quickly with the club, who have enthusiasm and are ready for the challenge.”
-----

Fire up the FM engine boys

Juve Sarri
Atalanta Gasp
Inda Conte
Bilan Inzaghi
Riomma Andreazzoli
Lazie Mihajlovic

eh anyone can talk
the plan will be more clear after we see who the coach will be

>Riomma Andreazzoli
No, he was/is a shit head coach

>Lille’s Luis Campos has been tipped to replace Leonardo as sporting director, but Gazidis put that talk to bed.

“I never thought about Campos, he works as a director for Lille, where he’s doing well, and he won’t come to Milan.

“The press wanted Campos, but I want Maldini. I really hope Paolo stays with us and helps me in this great challenge with an increasingly central and important role.

“I admire him immensely. He represents the club’s values and culture. You see Maldini and you see Milan.

“He’s ideal for managing the technical area. He would have a good staff around him. It wouldn’t be a role just for show, but one that’s absolutely central in technical choices.

“I’m not asking him to do everything by himself. He’ll work as part of a group, he’ll be supported and helped. He can give us a lot.

“It’s been a tiring season for everyone, and Paolo also asked for time to reflect and understand if he has the right energy to start over with this difficult and arduous project, which requires his utmost commitment and which he must totally buy into. He must feel 100 percent.

“That’s the condition for anyone who wants to come to Milan. But in the case of Maldini, he mustn’t come to Milan. He is Milan.

“I don’t want to think about profiles that aren’t Maldini. I’m waiting for Paolo’s decision: then we’ll make a decision on the Coach and the players.”

Finally, Gazidis talked about the man who will succeed Gennaro Gattuso.

“They’ll be chosen with care: their age or nationality doesn’t matter. What matters is that they’re suited to what we want to do and build.

“The choice of Coach, I hope with Maldini’s help, will be made calmly, studying every detail: history, character, profile, results, statistics. We don’t want to do anything wrong.”
---
Hope this means Inzaghi won't become the next coach

maldini as a director is a nice pr/face saving move

Seems that Momblano is still pushing for Guardiola as Jj's next coach, kek

Wenger IN la.

Attached: 3ddacdda-c449-41d1-93db-bfd057b18ad9.jpg (945x532, 39K)

Who will be the next Riomma most hated man then? Giampaolo? Sousa?

Giampaolo isn't going to last long enough to be hated

>Who will be the next Riomma most hated man
Isn't it Pallotta already?

>Corriere dello Sport: Inter have an agreement with Džeko, but have to find one with Roma. They'd pay 10mil, Roma wants 20
>La Repubblica: Lo Pellegrini wants to stay in Rome
(why the fuck don't they give him a new contract and remove that retarded clause?)
>Gazzetta: Perin, Gollini, and Sirigu are options for new #1
kill Olsen pls
>Gazzetta: Thauvin an option
Why does Ricky Massara get to like anyone?

>next Riomma most hated man
Why would there be a new one? Pallotta & co are still there

WELCOME TO ROMA

Attached: Cesare_Prandelli_Euro_2012_vs_England.jpg (199x300, 12K)

Ok closed the poll at 30 answers, the TOTY is pic related
CB: Koulibaly and Chiellini were eactly tied at the top
RB: Calabria wins (i guess you guys really want to piss off Albania) but he’s not included because Hateboer got more votes
LB: Alex Sandro, i think he had a mediocre season but no one was really good in that position either after all
LWB: tie between Spinazzola and Lulic but they had less votes than Sandro
CM: SMS and Barella are tied at the top (really?) with just one vote more than Baka
RW: Suso and Gervinho tied but got less votes than the forwards
LW: Elsharaawy wins by a landslide but still less votes than the forwards
ST: Quagliarella

Menager: Gasperini
U21: Zaniolo
Signing: Piatek
Flop: Higuain

PS: fuck that Fiorentina autist that started spamming votes last night and thought i wouldn’t notice.

Attached: toty 18-19.png (442x548, 58K)

WELCOME TO ROMA

Attached: serse-cosmi.jpg (800x617, 27K)

>no tsu
based
>no baka
unbased

De Zerbi is just memey enough

WELCOME TO ROMA

Attached: gettyimages-1129727952.jpg (3000x1997, 426K)

>Milinkovic-Savic
...what?
he was aweful

so was Barella desu, the funny thing is that Barella got voted best MF but Zaniolo best U21 even if both were in both categories

reading this formation my respect for /seriea/ has dropped to all time low

Barella was much better than SMS at least
either of them before Baka is a crime though

BENVENUTO A ROMA

Attached: eziolino capuano.jpg (990x594, 51K)

I'm so happy Iličić had a great season. Always believed in him

fuck even before Baka, i didn't even think about De Roon
how THE FUCK did De Roon not get a spot

>Barella was much better than SMS at least
he score once in the whole season tho, he was really mediocre this year, there were a lot of better choices, even Fabian Ruiz or Pjanic were deserving, i was really surprised by those results.

>how THE FUCK did De Roon not get a spot
Bias and people not watching Atalanta at all

>Te Roon

>he rates Martin "I'll fall down and cry as soon as you touch me" The Room

>Fabian Ruiz
absolutely
>Pjanic
nah
Barella isn't a goalscorer, his main contribution is low lying playmaking and defence, much like Allan
he had a good year, not as good as last year because he often got played out of position due to Castro's injury but still good

butthurt milanista spotted

Nobody is gonna pay what Lotito ask, do you think somebody is crazy enough to buy him?

> Alex Sandro
Based people voting hateboer who was not even in the option.

I'm not milanista but there's nothing I hate more than that, seriously if I was a ref I would red card every player that pulls out that shit, I wouldn't even care if there's no rule about it

>Guardiola? Non mi risulta

Attached: di-marzio.gif (356x200, 1.75M)

>The press wanted Campos, but I want Maldini
Given that i don't remember ever hearing Maldini to have an opinion about anything during last season does Gazidis just wants Maldini to stay because he's a yes man?

>does Gazidis just wants Maldini to stay because he's a yes man?
Yes

Maybe he's actually pretty competent, i also think it's more because he knows the cub and is respected by everyone, he's not a yes man for sure. He also said he would have a team of professionals under him so i guess he's just going to be there for leadership and stuff like that

>the state of /seriea/

Agenlli's been spotted in Baku, maybe just in his role at the ECA but maybe also to woo Sarri

Attached: D7upRxmW4AEkCHs.jpg (1029x776, 81K)

The fact that someone unironically listens to the fraud that Momblano actually is baffles me.
>b-but he was the first one to say that Ronaldo was coming to Jjust
Yeah and I'm pretty sure it was all meant to be a joke at first
>b-but he was also the only one to say that Allegri was getting fired
Every idiot knew that it was Allegri's last season on Jjust's bench.

Stadium news (because it's the only thing that matters in Roma anyway)
>Raggi is shifting the money flow in order to finish the projects that have already started since M5S got btfo in the elections in Rome
>this kills the bridge Roma needs to build the stadium in Tor di Valle
>Roma sent some men to scout the area (owned by Caltagirone) at the edge of Fiumicino for an eventual Plan B if Tor di Valle gets scrapped
Told you guys things were going to shift one way or the other after the elections

As I mentioned, it's the scorched earth strategy. They're going to leave the mess to whichever dumb fash romans elect two years from now.

Hopefully Pallotta just sells. He probably regretted getting into this mess and he knows nothing about football (so Baldini & Co can do whatever they want)

>Romagnoli
lmao

I doubt Pallotta can wait that much and that's why he went to Fiumicino. If, big if considering he'll want a pretty huge slice, they can get a deal with Caltagirone, Fiumicino would be able to give all the permits in a very short time. But the only reason Pallotta was so fixated on Tor di Valle was that it was a pretty sweet deal for him and the ones behind him. Now, after years of nothing happening, he'd have to bring another more expensive project to his investors.
In totally unrelated news a Qatari fund bought another area on the same highway, but this one is inside Rome's borders.

we've been saying this for the past, what, 4 years? nothing changed. Unless the new manager is some Maifredi-tier disaster they'll still win

kek
it's really poetry

user it's just gobbi being scaramantic, nobody sane in his mind thinks Jj isn't going to win again

>Roma does nothing but draw, lose, and continuosly dissapoint in the midfield
Enjoy our pain please

DI Biagio confirmed that he will call up Zaniolo, Barella, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Kean, Chiesa and Mancini (not Donnarumma tho) for the U21 Euro, we might actually win the thing.

why no donnarumba?

>The club announces that Gianluigi Donnarumma has undergone medical exams to verify the extent of his injury, showing damage to the goalkeeper’s right hamstring muscle.

he said that he talked with Mancini and they decided that his journey with the U21 is over or something like that

Got injured celebrating against SPAL lmao

>we might actually win the thing
>Di Biagio

Pogba Dybala trade being rumored

>mfw the sunday hype is fading and the void of three months without footie is settling in

Attached: 1460067852543.jpg (653x490, 32K)

>EDF or Allegri seem to be the most likely to take over Gattuso’s seat as Milan manager

Is this what you wanted Albania?

Attached: DB375E86-4196-49B5-992A-B0D50DBFE050.gif (607x609, 514K)

Please support Parisse

twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1133716993083891712

Next year we'll give you the Stadium
In two years you'll have the Jeep sponsorship

Fucking merdazzurri

>Come riferito da alfredopedulla.com, il Milan ha messo nel mirino Marco Giampaolo per la panchina della prossima stagione
Giampaolo to Milan?

>Sassuolo, De Zerbi: "Non mi ha chiamato nessuno, vedrò Squinzi"
De Zerbi said no one called him (rumoured Roma interest) and that he'll meet the president because he doesn't want a repeat of this season

>Non solo Giovanni Di Lorenzo, il Napoli vuole chiudere con l’Empoli anche per il centrocampista Ismael Bennacer
After securing Di Lorenzo, Napoli started negotiations with Empoli for Bennacer

> Zapata: "Ogni giorno vengo accostato a una squadra diversa"
Duvan Zapata, who was linked as a possible replacement for Džeko, says that every day he gets linked to a different team. He is happy with his season and focused on the NT

They're also saying that Maldini, once instated as the Sporting Director, will recommend Giampaolo, as his first choice.

>*Allegri checks the clock*
>"Sir, are you sure about th-"
>"Warm up for me, Montolivo"
>*Interstellar theme starts playing*

Attached: agnelli-network-758x486.jpg (758x486, 48K)

Nocerino IN frà

Even Giampaolo
Odd EDF
Dubs Inzaghi

anyone but EDF or Inzaghi

>Dubs Inzaghi
What have you done?!??

Please be sheva for milan. We need another meme manager.

Odds for Pippo, evens for Simone

Welcome LIMONE

Attached: 1521282934715.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

re rolling for ATTACCARE

Attached: 1528915652_906403_1528917341_sumario_normal.jpg (649x366, 26K)

Mr.X soon.

>Gasperini officially staying at Atalanta and renewed his contract until 2022
>Milan has chosen: Simone Inzaghi will be the new coach, Lotito permitting.

Attached: 1558697789644.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Someone snatched a picture of Conte with Inter's Social Media team and a bunch of cameras. It is done.

Attached: ConteInter-kB0G--712x402@Gazzetta-Web_375x281.jpg (375x212, 16K)

Conte looking ever so patient as anyone would be with the media

INTER
STORIA DI UN GRANDE ERRORE
AZZURRO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
VESPA CHE CASCA DAVVERO

Attached: 1557680309806.png (593x394, 59K)

VIA LA STELLA SUBITO, INFAME

MEXICANTS GOT VAR'D

>for the U21 Euro
Counted 11 ex-yugo players in the Austrian u21 team

Attached: D7pSkWeXoAADdrm.jpg (1600x900, 218K)

AMALA
BAZZA INDER AMALAAAAA

JUST

Italia Independent -9.4

OY VEY GOYM

LET'S SNORT SOME MORE COKE

Attached: jewentus.jpg (673x400, 219K)

TORNERETE IN SERIE B

@gfi65

Hello fellow FC Inter Turin lifelong

You will be missed Buciano, thanks for snatching two 4th places with a shit team. I don't really like the direction Crisi Inda is taking

Attached: spalletti-occhio-rosso-638x425.jpg (638x425, 46K)

JEWe Club Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto

Handa
Barzagli Skriniar Godin
Cuadrado Khedira Brozovic Naingolan Perisic
Dybala Dzeko

Just give us Scudetto already

>bazzagli

torna a casa ebreo

+39 maiali
OINK OINK

Handa
Godin-Bonucci-Skriniar
Candreva-Nainggolan-Brozovic-Giaccherini-Asamoah
Lukaku-Dzeko

puoi pure riprenderti Asanigger, jewentino in disguise

t.Juventino in disguise

i like it. greatest inter achievements were made with bus tictocs.

Handa
Godin-Skriniar-De Vrij
Moses-Nainggolan-Brozovic-Barella-Asamoah
Lukaku-Lautaro

>leaving D'Ambrosio out

>Implying the eternal Danilo will ever be replaced

FUG. i love Danilo hes been fukken great for few seasons. he scored when i was watching. i took video of shouting his name. Godin to the bench and danilo in

>il bidonazzo lattaio

Twitterfags go back to Twitter where people actually enjoy your retarded nonsense
>Godin to the bench and danilo in
Peak football tictocs, no Garra Charrua can compare to based Danilone.

That's tasty on the paper

Italy aims to attract superstars by introducing their own Beckham Law

>The Italian government is set to approve a new bill that will grant foreign football players important financial tax incentives.

>Following the pattern of the law that was termed the Beckham Law, which was passed in Spain back in 2005 and provided wealthy foreigners with a significant tax allowance, Italy will decrease tax rates for foreign players from 47 percent to 30 percent in the north and from 44 percent to 15 percent in the south.While the bill is expected to be approved on June 29, it may not be applied before January 1, 2020.

marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/05/28/5cec325722601db20d8b45a2.html

De Laurentiis and Pallotta just came buckets.

>bordalas
Here it comes the fucking foreign manager picked by Baldini that will be shilled to no end by the media

>Italy aims to attract superstars by introducing their own Beckham Law
But that's not how it works. Populist shit, but also something you'd expect from geniuses that run the country

>Buy citizenship else where
>Denounce Italian citizenship
>???
>Profit !!1!

>bordalas
The Getafe manager? He got them promoted, almost got them into the EL in their first season, and they were 2 points shy of a CL spot this season. That's not bad. But... Getafe barely score a goal a game (and I hate the capitalist 442 formation)

That's not how it works

Attached: capitalist 442.jpg (854x604, 54K)

Guardiola IN

Attached: Pepe the Juve Buyer.png (327x400, 115K)

Maurizio Sarri WELCOME to AC Milan | 2019-2020 |

Excuse me ignorance, but what would stop someone from doing this ? And where would the line be drawn for North versus South.

>mfw Kyrgybro actually has some divination powers
twitter.com/Sport_Mediaset/status/1133746940875878400

Did he dress up for Agnelli or Abramovich?

Attached: D7wPDTIWwAEiBN2.jpg (749x957, 93K)

>Pallotta proposed Qatar to invest money into the stadium project
Remember when he said "fake news. I never met with them"?

Elliott

>Remember when he said "fake news. I never met with them"?
Yes, like 2 days ago

Its more common than not to try and save face about potential business deals, and to try and deny everything until it's actually true. Dont know why really.

You're only allowed to reply to this post if you support Juventus

Press S to spit on his grave (and fake hair)

Attached: skysports-conte-chelsea-italy_4318892.jpg (768x432, 29K)

Cursed image

lippi and trap also went to inter
dont be autistic

twitter.com/SkySport/status/1133805171505541121

>this fucking league

twitter.com/FOXSportsIT/status/1133756296442929152

Attached: aiEJH.gif (500x275, 763K)

>è juventino

What the fuck are they even doing at this point?

>Poonited getting robbed again
I believe it.

In Bethlehem? Okay, yes but why?

>implying 2019 poobag is actually good
lol

They were undecided between him and Jesus but opted for the guy with the most tragic death

>the absolute state of zzzzzzzarri-ball

>Tuttosport claims Torino want Juan Jesus
>Akhmetov (Shakhtar owner) said he'd let Paulo Fonseca (linked to Roma) leave if he wanted to do so
>Hysaj's and Mario Rui's agent said they're both leaving Napoli; Roma an option

Well that makes sense

Saturday's final will be even worse

Guys I started watching football this year following Juve and seirea (lifelong ofc), never watched a premier league game. Is this the avarage display you'll see in britland? Looks like a teenager game the way they only care about the ball. It's a fucking joke lol.

It had to be called Wanda for a reason

Attached: Twitter.png (883x698, 668K)

yeah premier league sucks
its only popular because english is spread worldwide

I was going to disagree with you, but you have a point sadly

>tfw tunnelmordan

Finally we can have a manager that won something in Europe, next year is our year

>Higuain won a euro trophy after all

>Sarri has more european trophies than Allegri and Conte together

>leave milan
>win
woah

>leave Jjust
>win
woah

>leave nabulè
>win
woah

>leave Real
>win
woah

>non Spanish team wins
>OLEE OLE OLE OLE CAMPEOONEEEEES
cringe

>leave river plate
>win
woah

>implying EL counts
>implying an EL against Arselel counts
>implying an EL against Arselel with no Ramsey and Mkhitaryan counts

Based or cringe?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-29 at 22.57.10.png (1224x622, 159K)

Yikes

>first manager to win this trophy after Il Mollo

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 2577405-53446810-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 103K)

>Higuain with the trophy
CRINGE

How does Higuain find the lack of shame to celebrate with the other players when he didnt play a single minute of the final? he must have played a few minutes as a sub at most

he did some good in other games

Piggy is a long way past the point of feeling shame

I, for one, look forward to the piggy redemption arc

Attached: 1558694232071.jpg (497x427, 36K)

>Bate Borisov
>MOL Vidi
>PAOK

>Olympiacos
>Dinamo Kiev
>Salvia Praga
>Eintracht Frankfurt (with penalties)

woah, truly a MAESTRO...

>Sarri won a trophy that isn't bel giuco
>Piggy "won" a final
mixed feelings lads

Did this match finally break Higuains curse? Is he able to win finals now?

Reported for fat shaming

Piggy will win the coppa with riomma next season, heard it here first

Next year he'll win CL with Juventus

only as an amulet that brings luck from the bench

>announce sarri now
get him out of that london shitshow

Only brainlets lets rate managers by trophies.

If Juventus has to win a CL, it should be with Sarri and Higuain, for kino anal devastation of Napoli

Do >we rate Sarri now?

the absolute state of you

Reminder that Lippi before winning CL with Juve was Napoli's manager

Come on, it's just a meme, Italians media were massive shilling Sarri's play last year

Allegri would've won with the same team but playing like shit (not that Chelsea played all this magic football tonight, it's just that Arsenal was pure shit), this match literally changes nothing, Sarri will still shit the bed against stronger teams

no we're just memeing

in the end the secret was not playing them

always rated him

Allegri who crumbled to shit when things got hard at Milan?
Yeah na. He's a good tweaker for a club when things are going well, but not much more.

*makes sp mad*
based higs

Attached: photo_2019-05-29_23-35-51.jpg (750x1130, 134K)

>Allegri who crumbled to shit when things got hard at Milan?
He didn't.
He managed to get the team to 3rd place in 2012/13 when they destroyed his team(Ibra and Silva sold and all of the senatores leaving/retiring) and even managed to beat Barcelona with Muntari and Boateng that season.

He just went insane in his final season much like he did with Juve when he bought De Shittio and sold Bonucci.

If he goes to Juventus: no

I meant that I rated him even before winning anything.

Italian refs, Italian coach. Rube wants him. Suddenly wins a trophy. I think sarri to rubbe is done deal.

>eats the medal too

only because he thinks it's made out of chocolate

he is gaining weight

Was it true that Higuain and Lichtsteiner argued? lmao

Lads im drunk
Kinda happy for Sarri but piggy can go fuck himself desu

Thingen of ex gf, not ideal
Cant wait for tranny threads, fuck this endless rumor bullshit

Farewell you based based man.

Attached: 1520074224485.png (635x632, 630K)

>piggy can go fuck himself desu
what did based piggy ever do to you?
>Thingen of ex gf, not ideal
Remove number,thank me later

they were joking, chi cazzo applaudi fanculo

Attached: D7w238UW0AUGu1K.jpg large.jpg (2048x1022, 500K)

he just can't stop eating ffs

>Remove number,thank me later
I'd always block the girl I used to like in ICQ, then add her back in, rinse and repeat.

>Thingen of ex gf, not ideal
Happens to the best of us

>image
are Brits really mentally retarded to the point where they think shitting in someone's socks is "banter"?

This
You end up involuntarily memorizing the number
Checking her whatsapp pic
And last online

Inadequate feel

Sarri to JJ confirmed

twitter.com/FOXSportsIT/status/1133857188118708225

Gonde and his mad autistic tictocs will expose him so hard

Attached: pepejuvesad.png (1119x1256, 217K)

>Checking her whatsapp pic
Still do this with my high-school crush. Life is suffering.

>tfw had a really messy breakup and I'm blocked on whatsapp so I can't even see her whatsapp pic anymore

Attached: IMG_3796.png (750x397, 66K)

That is really for the best

Do Napolitans hate every team of the north? Would Higuain going to Inter have been a treason too?

they don't really like them but they are expecially salty towards Juve, expecially in recent years. Higgy going to Milan or Inter whould make them sad but not nearly as much as him going to Juve

Fun thing is that as champion of EL messi may be call him to the NT for copa america, enjoy him!

(caballero as well)

Piggy quitted the national team a few months ago in a public announcement. He was very resentful, he said something like "I know many people will celebrate hearing these news"

the old ones that will be in Copa America are Messi, Aguero, Di Maria and Otamendi.

Higuain is a very psychologically traumatized person, he is very aware of being a meme and how people make fun of his choking or fatness.

He was really peaking at Napoli. Going to JJ killed his soul and any last chance of delivering for the national team

Sarri at Jj would be ten times more kino than Mou because it's going to be quite easy to top what he did at Napoli (aka jackshit). Imagine neapolitans realizing their idol won more with their rivals than with them.

Lmao Carlo Alvino on suicide watch, but after a victory this bold i really think he's gonna remain at Chelshit. The looser manager of the CL final will be Jj next coach.

Huguain moar like: Le jew grin

Attached: large~2.jpg (181x493, 24K)

>The looser manager of the CL final will be Jj next coach.
I really can't see Klopp joining Juve tho

A part of me thinks it isn't going to fit, he was the poster boy for fighting 2010s Juve and you can tell he was seething when they choked and lost the scudetto. Reminds me a lot of how Rehhagel would do brilliantly at smaller clubs in Germany but it didn't work out when he moved to the big bad. Chelsea are probably in the right place for him to build something despite it being clown world tier, as there is a decent core of players to work with once the deadwood is cleared out.

>repubblica reporting about leaks email in which someone talked to Pallotta about how DDR, Manolas, Dzeko and Kolarov wanted to get rid of EDF, Monchi and Totti
What a coincidence, four players leaving Roma are getting shit thrown at them by the media and the club itself. Where have I seen this before?

yes they are. I think Gascoigne was a decent guy to Gattuso and they got along though, I remember Gascoigne took Gattuso out shopping for suits when Gattuso was new to the club and paid for everything Gattuso needed, by himself.

Link or never happened also riommanisti being backstabbers and infamous cunts, where have I seen this before?

Can someone kill Palotta already?

Football teams are corporations, so if one offers you a good contract and a good opportunity to do your job I don't see why not. We'll see if Chelsea lets him go or what. Sarri was a rival but a losing one so there's no bitterness towards him, I think that Jj fans will adapt to him without problems (the thought of making napoletani mad as fuck is a plus).

forzaroma.info/rassegna-stampa-roma/la-repubblica/cosi-de-rossi-e-altri-3-senatori-volevano-totti-via-dalla-roma/
The actual article on repubblica is paywalled.
>De Rossi didn't take Nzonzi well since he saw him as a replacement, asks for the contract termination and says "if we don't solve this we'll make the team finish 10th". The club manages to calm everything down.
It wouldn't be the first time De Rossi gets pissed at another player in his position but they were playing together after the switch to 4-2-3-1 before DDR injury so it doesn't really make sense.
>the mail is from Ed Lippie
former Pallotta's fitness coach who was pushed inside Roma before getting sacked last year for being incompetent
>dated 16 December 2018
>says he still knows stuff happening inside the club thanks to two inside the medical staff
>EDF was mad about Monchi buying shit players for his 4-3-3
>DDR, Kolarov, Manolas and dzeko thought EDF tactics were shit
Implying they played against him when De Rossi, Kolarov and Manolas were obviously the "strong" (relatively speaking) points of the team
>the four players asked for Totti to be fired since "they suffered his presence"
How? Everyone knows Totti is about as powerful as a storage room guy in there.
>Totti Baldissoni and Monchi find out about the mail. Monchi resigns but Pallotta rejects it. Totti is mad and decides they need to change something
>the two from the medical staff also believe Totti needs to go
Why the fuck would the medical staff have a say in this
>months after they get fired with Monchi and EDF
>articles goes on rationalising stuff that happened months after the email
And it really feels like it's the club speaking through it. So much that it says:
>DDR changed idea on the contract at the last time
>shits on fans for not protesting against the mayor but against Pallotta
>implies fans robbed Zaniolo's mom
>complains about the banners abroad
>starts talking shit of other media reporting about Qatar

>It also goes on a rant against Adnkronos (owned by Pippo Marra who is a Sensi's family friend)
implying Rosella Sensi has any money left and wasn't the only one with power inside the family that gave a shit about the club after the father's death
>Throws in some shit against Ferrero like he actually plans to buy Roma and implies De Laurentiis wanted to sell Napoli to buy Roma.
>Pallotta in all of this is just a poor guy that came and broke so many bonds between powerful friends but ultimately wasn't ready to face Rome's uglyness.
>now everyone that plotted against the club is out but it's still to be seen if the city can get rid of "its pipers and its cannibal instincts"

Tell me if this shit isn't wrote directly by the club lmao

Oh and one last thing I forgot to say, remember Roma is a club with countless people inside the management and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of this got out to the various radios and newspapers, that all have links inside the club in one way or another, before this email.

biggest tell that this came straight from Roma is that in the whole article there isn't a single mention to Baldini

>Conte to be announced today
>less than 24 hours since Luciano buried his brother
I'm not very into NewInter, let's hope they at least win something

Attached: IMG_20190527_000819_552.jpg (640x640, 73K)

One of the writers is Bonini, someone that has very little to do with sports but is a close friend of Baldini and sometimes comes out shilling the club.

>too many things didn't work they're supposed to this season.
>they didn't buy the players they needed
>he feels sorry for Di Francesco, who's both a great guy and a great coach
>he says that, if you hire a coach like EDF, you have to listen to him
>but today what the coach says doesn't matter that much
A few days ago Zeman gave an interview in which he touched upon Roma's season

>and says "if we don't solve this we'll make the team finish 10th"
Shill or not shill, honestly, this wouldn't shock me (not in those words, but unhappy players sabotaging the team). If what Zeman said about his last stint at Roma is true (why would he lie about that), it's likely Roma have a shit culture and problems they just refuse to fix

He even doubled down on it saying (this winter): "The players didn't want to practice. Their preferred position was on the massage table. Who threw a spanner in the works? De Rossi and the Brazilians (Castan, Marquinho, Marquinhos, and Dodo). They were not used to working (hard, obviously) in Brazil and they didn't want to do it here either"

Spalletti is officially out
Feels suprisingly bittersweet even though I was one of his biggest critics

There's no way De Rossi would say that straight to the directors. And definetely no way De Rossi or his medical staff buddies would tell this to Lippie, a guy with a giant PALLOTTA'S SPY sign on his head.
You could clearly see that they were playing against Zeman or Ranieri in 2011. With EDF that didn't happen.
I mean De Rossi has constantly been the best midfielder when he played. Are we trying to say he pretended to be injuried? Because that would have came out way earlier than this.
The "unexplainable comebacks roma suffered at the start of the season" that the article talks about were pretty explainable by having a shit form, a skyhigh defensive line and a shit goalkeeper. And they kept going throught out the rest of the season, they didn't magically stop after, as the article says, De Rossi came back in line.

Lads
How do we stop JJ next season?

Like before: just sit and wait until they eventually implode

>There's no way De Rossi would say that straight to the directors
Yeah, that's why I said not in those words, but that I believe they would tank just because they felt like it

While I don't think De Rossi had issues with Di Francesco, it's not hard to believe he had some with Monchi and the club in general. Nevertheless, that's not an excuse for their shit season since he obviously didn't do what he/they pulled off before (the Zeman case), and what I wrote was just pointing out their rotten culture. What fucked Roma's season beyond repair (maybe for another year or two) is their transfer window - they basically spent Becker money on Nzonzi, Pastore, and Olsen, even though they were in dire need of quality defenders (Marcano was a gamble that didn't work out)

>Roma are now reportedly the favourites for Valencia forward Rodrigo after Napoli saw their €40m offer rejected.
lmao this is pure bullshit

ASR is fucking unredeemable, nobody can fix it

Can he fix Roma?

Attached: 6DDBFC1C-7814-426C-9F70-2D66007F1DC0.jpg (356x237, 11K)

No

at least there will be comfy tour de france soon

The only thing that can fix Roma is a change of ownership since there's no way anybody will get rid of Baldini (if they even can).

>national newspaper investigative journalists going out of their way to shit on everyone inside the club apart from him
Come on. Not even Baldissoni and Fienga come out well from this. Pallotta is told all the stuff that goes on inside the club by a fitness coach that isn't even part of the club anymore? And somehow after that, despite what would be a huge lack of reporting to the ownership, Fienga gets promoted while Baldissoni is put on the only thing Pallotta cares about?
Totti comes out like a bitter fake that despite having no power, is hated by the locker room and then fires the medical staff that was plotting against him. And at DDR last match only him and Conti are there and they're both about to cry? Didn't they hate each other?
De Rossi deciding to tank the team while playing well? Even with a fractured toe, just like Kolarov, another one of the plotters? And he hates Totti and wants him out so much that in the press conference he basically says he doesn't want to stay as vice CEO because he can see from Totti that he wouldn't have power? How does that make sense? And wait is Fienga with or against De Rossi because this goes back and forth.
That final shilling that has a giant Baldini trademark at the end, with the shit thrown at the fans, the Suburra namedrop by one of the writers of the book, the attack against Adnkronos...
This feels like an autistic poster using 25 proxies to support his opinion and throws shit against others but bit by bit you can tell that it's all him because it's just too clear.

NOI ALLEGRI LO RIVOGLIAMO

>This feels like an autistic poster using 25 proxies to support his opinion and throws shit against others but bit by bit you can tell that it's all him because it's just too clear
Most people in such positions have their mouthpieces, and most of the them get this desperate when things don't go their way. Baldini is cancer in a cancerous culture of AS Cancer

>Martial-Icardi-Lingard
Damn, try to name more cancerous front three

>“Once you are the Coach of Inter, you would be always my Coach. Grazie Mister Spalletti.”

steven zhang going full homo for spalletti

Nope, the subtext is: I didn't want to fire you, the decision was made by Marotta who pushed for a change.

>DDR playlist for his last game at the Olimpico
>open.spotify.com/playlist/4ukpYK5BNDokzV9RG8gabF?si=_7mfjJR3RW-raEUAwoRuPw
Be honest /seriea/, is he patrician? (I'd post a tracklist but I'm phoneposting)

Attached: fb194a20f42283079bb67fa17fe324dd.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>is he patrician?
No

>imagine dragons
>limp bizkit
>fucking mumford and sons
jesus christ....

>is he patrician?
No

Pretty fucking cringe, Bonucci tier

>Juventus players have reportedly been told to expect that Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri will be their Coach next season.

When I was a kid I used to listen to this before every game
youtube.com/watch?v=0_ni5KCrBis

Attached: a14g3hl8br711.jpg (320x286, 31K)

>Momblano still keeps pushing for Guardiola as a done deal
I just can't take it anymore, JJ better announce their new coach whoever is it going to be

yeah true

More on Roma's shit
>Pallotta: "it's all bullshit, they want to destabilize Roma"
but that was to be expected.
>Monchi: "I have no intention of talking about another club, but I wanna make sure everybody knows that I've never talked to these journalists"
The article had Sevilla as location and Bonini hinted that they talked to someone in Sevilla when he was asked the reason

>More on Roma's shit
Also, TMW say Roma have inquired about Kevin Trapp. Corriere della Sera reported rumours of a Dragowski - Gerson exchange. Petrarchi has yet to be announced

Will we ever have kino shirts again?

Attached: intersamp.jpg (896x504, 79K)

it's me but don't tell anyone ;)

t.André Villas-Boas

>Behind Blue Eyes
>by Limp Bizkit
if anything was the mark of a pleb, this is

What's some non-pleb music to listen to during half time breaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6r3ySeyzD0

#MONCHIWASINNOCENT

I am worried about what I saw on twitter of Sarri wanting Isco for Juventus. Never rated him.

porcodio non lo sopporto mammuccari
non capisco perché sia famoso

youtube.com/watch?v=KbWUaKMsVPE

youtu.be/RvZRuZ9J6gQ

>tfw la Roma andrà in serie B, l'anno prossimo.

>tfw la Roma andrà in serie B, l'anno prossimo.

Attached: 1.png (846x900, 448K)

And that's a GOOD thing

>Sky reports Petrarchi wants Mihajlović to be the next Roma coach
Petrarchi admires his character, leadership, and the fact his teams play good football

>a gypsy leading ROMA people: the team
it would fit spectacularly well

>Roma taking distance from the article but basically confirming the email was real
If anyone had any doubt the article was commissioned by Baldini, here you go.

Even ignoring the fact of a laziale like him on the bench... I really doubt he's gonna put himself in the middle of this shitshow right now. He knows Rome too much to think he won't be the first scapegoat.
At this point only a madman would accept the job knowing all the shit. They have to find a foreign manager that has no knowledge of Italy.

What's /seriea/ opinion on Inzaghi? Good or meme manager? Crying during interviews aside.

>Inter and Lazio legend coaching Milan and Roma
weird

Attached: Kokoro.png (831x558, 90K)

they should at least keep the manager Italian... given that there are practically none left on the field

>Muh Romanismo
>Epic Civil war like the Imperial Crisis Days
>Riomma in B
>No more burinos giallozozzi lurking in Yea Forums
>maybe 1 year of epic shitposting on them
>finally the city will be purged from them, becoming an only Jj team city.

>Barzagli's BBC surprise
This site has ruined me
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZxUsluKJ4

Only reason why sarri at jj doesnt make me 100% mad is because of the potential nabule tears
>le run the same 11 into the ground and no plan b man
Rip cl

We can only dream

>madman
A half Serb - half Croat who thinks of himself as a Serb, but got married in a Catholic church, was friend with a war criminal, yet cried visiting a Herzgejew pilgrimage site the mo (Međugorje, where some people pretend Virgin Mary talks to them in order to milk retards), who almost got into a fight with a fan the other week, and who always had a short temper? Sounds like a madman to me

Roma Lazio EL final 2019/20, screencap this
0 - 1 '71 Lulic coppauefanfacia

They will get kicked out in the EL preliminaries epic Style

>only a madman would accept the job

youtube.com/watch?v=f4MCUfCOQcA

youtube.com/watch?v=fEaU6Ziirj8

skysports.com/football/news/11670/2193535/mihajlovic-admits-vieira-insult

youtube.com/watch?v=_2d7cOJiHF4

youtube.com/watch?v=2EboPRsv6Dk

I am not crying you are crying

Attached: 1520200469122.jpg (619x453, 28K)

I know he's a mad cunt but he also knows everything about Rome. He's not THAT retarded

I dream a night like yesterday, two club from the same city playing against in an european final

Mihajlović has the potential to become an ex-yugo basketball coach tier, he just needs to embrace it, start screaming "jeb'o te bog" in players' faces, smashing boards, etc

>He's not THAT retarded
I wouldn't be shocked if he did it

based mondials poster

Sinisa is cuore giallorosso, he will win EL with Roma

Attached: Mihajlovic9293.jpg (286x377, 35K)

Moar like cuore serie A since he play for almost all serie A team

Can someone with a high IQ explain why Milan fans are happy to replace Gattuso with a coach who ended worse than him in the league?

Attached: DDF91474-7A7D-4E6A-9B5D-0CC426A91CF0.jpg (680x521, 63K)

Guys, guys.

What if... Sarri to Juventus and Allegri to Chelsea?

>Warm up for me, Zappacosta.

The same reason that makes them crave Maldini as a DT despite him not having any experience or credentials outside of "he was a good player" and "muh cuore rossonero". They're retarded and live in the past. They're still thinking that the Milan they see today is the same one that won all those CL, and that removing the day's scapegoat will bring them back to those days.

Real talk, what autistic choices would Sarri make at Juve?
Will he try to transform Pjanic into his Jorginho or will he actually buy that shitter?
Will he bench Chiellini because he has shitty feet and play with Bonucci-Rugani? God spare us
Will he use the same 13 players over and over and squeeze them like lemons?
How will he handle with Ronaldo's ego? He can't just throw a bottle and walk away cursing like a madman everytime

>Will he bench Chiellini because he has shitty feet and play with Bonucci-Rugani? God spare us
Can as a centreback la

Why is everyone so certain on Sarri leaving Chelsea?

I dunno. I am wondering the same shit. Sarri at first was hinted near Milan, then near Roma and now near Juventus.

I won't trust shit till a some sort of announcement is done desu. I think the most possible choices for Juventus right now are either Pochettino or Guardiolel if it'll ever happen.

I feel that a foreign coach will hurt Jj in the league. It won't matter if noone else reaches 80 points like this year, mind you.

Listened to Sarri after the match yesterday. He said he has a contract with Chelsea and is happy to continue as coach. I don’t see Guardiola, Pochettino or him leaving. Absolutely no idea who JJ are going to sign.

tsu as player/manager

Milanfags are not the smartest of the bunch; they are now mostly boomer gloryhunters who started supporting this one club when they were 12 year old because of "muh gembionz, muh cavaliere, muh grande milan", or because their uncle, their dad or their grandpa who voted Forza Italia told them the age of Berlusconi's empire with state-aided investments, money laundering and favourable press/TV/media exposure would last forever. The average Milanfag is a fierce classist, does not know terms like self-effacement or humbleness, he's spoiled and feels entitled to choose the best because he thinks he's the best and wants it all yesterday.
But the sad reality is that they probably wouldn't be able to distinguish the new Arrigo Sacchi from the new Giampiero Ventura, even if their lives depended on it.

It'd be kino.

Pochettino tho, confirmed that he is leaving Tottenham after the CL final. In my opinion compared to everyone else mentioned so far, he is going to be the most logical choice.

The only motive that Guardiola would leave City is the possibile upcoming transfer ban.

If Chelsea has a bit of brain, after that Sarri did 3rd place and won the EL they would not sack him.

>If Chelsea has a bit of brain, after that Sarri did 3rd place and won the EL they would not sack him.
theguardian.com/football/2019/may/30/maurizio-sarri-leave-chelsea-eden-hazard-europa-league?CMP=share_btn_tw
Relevant article

It's probably going to be Inzaghi or Gattuso. JJ are waiting for Guardiola so they're gonna get one of those two for a season or so

>Gattuso to Juventus

Come on now.

I think Inzaghi is more possibile compared to Gattuso. But even for Inzaghi I have tons of doubts.

In the end it'll be Pochettino.

Imagine momblano was right all along and Guardiola became the next Jj coach

>you must go back

because of all the controversies with management, players, and fans. it would be a shock if he stayed.

being a milanista i actually agree with this statement. they need to stop hiring legends with no experience for the sake of having 'muh legend' working with the team. the only one that was worth something was Leo and he's gone.

Is Momblano as silly of a name as it sounds? (To an Non_Italian at least)

not happy, but pretty much any option is better than gattuso. It really is a miracle milan finished as high as they did. thank god the rest of the league sucked ass.

Hello is this the leftypol subsidiary?

Totti il cancro della Roma, Spalletti faceva bene a metterlo in panchina.

but user the article implies that De Rossi is the cancer

tuttosport.com/news/calcio/serie-a/juventus/2019/05/30-57452394/juve_cancelo_al_city_sprint_piccini/
JUST

>8 years eating shit and people still calling us spoiled
cringe
even Inter has had it better in those years
Milan has been Lazio tier since 2011

Fuck you spoiled Milan fans, as a Feyenoord fan I had to wait 18 years until we finally won the league again in 2017

Lazio won something user, as meme as it is can be

corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/serie-a/roma/2019/05/30-57469330/mihajlovic_in_pole_per_la_panchina_della_roma/

Attached: pepe mask noose feel.jpg (1600x1422, 332K)

Roma is cancer

>Dopo l’inchiesta di Repubblica di oggi, che ha raccontato della faida interna alla Roma con protagonista il capitano uscente Daniele De Rossi, Sportitalia ha contattato una delle due firme dell’articolo, Marco Mensurati. Queste le sue dichiarazioni sull’argomento: “L'articolo si basa su documenti e testimonianze dirette. Per quanto riguarda la minaccia di querela di De Rossi aspetto serenamente la notifica della querela e vi invito tutti a quello che si preannuncia come il processo del secolo: nel senso che a quel punto avremo modo di esibire documenti che ovviamente abbiamo in tribunale e di chiamare i testimoni che non potranno mentire. Sarà molto divertente, aspetto con estrema serenità e tranquillità : temo che non arriverà sinceramente, però se dovesse accadere sarà piuttosto divertente”. Mensurati ha poi proseguito spostando l’attenzione su Pallotta: “Per quanto riguarda Pallotta che bolla le nostre parole come cazzate, è un problema di Pallotta che identifica le cose vere e le cose false sempre come cazzate. Viene da pensare che alla fine le cazzate sono le cose che dice Pallotta".

> Totti il cancro della Roma
the what now

What a shitstorm lmao, /seriea/'s summer is saved

>Imagine
Don't need to, it's literally happening

De Rossi should back down on this. Everyone with a brain can see where that article comes from but there's no way Bonini and Mensurati don't have their ass covered. They're not shitty sport journalists and, apart from having good lawyers, they have many friends in the right places.

After today's Repubblica investigation, which told about Roma's internal feud starring outgoing captain Daniele De Rossi, Sportitalia contacted one of the two signatures of the article, Marco Mensurati. His statements on the subject are as follows: "The article is based on documents and direct testimonies. As for the threat of De Rossi's lawsuit, I am looking forward to the notification of the lawsuit and I invite you all to what promises to be the process of the century: in the sense that at that point we will be able to show documents that we obviously have in court and call witnesses who can not lie. It will be very funny, I wait with extreme serenity and tranquility: I fear that it will not come sincerely, but if it should happen it will be quite fun. Mensurati then went on to shift his attention to Pallotta: "As far as Pallotta is concerned, who labels our words as bullshit, it's a Pallotta problem that identifies real things and false things always as bullshit. You might think that in the end the bullshit is what Pallotta says".

Given the way Gattuso was slandered this season, as bad as he might've been coaching wise, it really makes me think your kind is not spoiled, it's big time spoiled. Look at Albania for example, a lifelong milanista that's been lurking 4chinz for about eight years at least babbling about Dida being the best gk in football history; when was the last time one of his rants did not include a "fuck gattuso", "fuck romagnoli", "fuck maldini", "fuck the club"?
>Fuck this terrone cunt of Gattuso for bringing Milan to the best league result of the last five years, fuck the weak link Maldini, fuck this soulless club, please Conte and Sheikhs, come and save us
This is literally the typical 'throw the toys out of the pram' attitude I can't stand about Milanfags, bunch of ungrateful bastards.

only if after that JJ has like 400m at least to buy players

it's literally ok for gattuso to fail this year. Thing is that for the past 8 years there has been no ambitious plan, or no plan at all. Berlusconi went on to diminish the club's value, the chinese saga (if he ever truly sold the club) utterly failed and Elliott doesn't want to spend a dime or have a clear project going forward. Compare this to Inter who got Conte and >we'll get Giampaolo at best. Even Jj came back quicker than >we are going to.

Gattuso didnt fail you mong. 1 point away from 3’rd place is an amazing result considering the team he has.

Same shit happened with Inter, Icardi, Buciano and the customers this season fra.

>Conte save us

And that is literally happening

>heartwrenching drama on Spalletti's Inter spell
>Intense political thriller on Roma's locker room schemes
>Feel-good buddy road comedy on Atalanta's season starring Zapata and Papu
Which of these ones are we pitching to Netflix first?

Spalletti deserved better. The whole Icardi debacle killed the season for him at Inda.
At least Conte is kicking out Icardi and his dramaqueen wife out of Inter.

all of them of course, in the new hit series SERIE A, la STORIA VERA

*loses to greek farmers*
*loses to torino*
*draws to parma*
*draws to Udinese*

Clearly Roma, the writer of the article wrote Suburra.

stop raining reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PALLOTTA OUT
BALDINI OUT
THIS FUCKING WEATHER OUT

That, and his posterboy Radja being dead most of the season (not including >zaniolo), plus the team showing no sign of improvement whatsoever compared to last year
And desu if we didn't hire Marotta chances are Conte would have gone somewhere else and we'd have kept him

Lmao, life truly does imitate art

I'm going for the a classic
>8th season of leftfield sitcom focused on Udinese and their brand new team of multicultural hobos trying to escape relegation

mannaggia a greta dioporco

>loses to torino
why meme this? torino was playing great at the time and it was a home game for them.....and milan were playing like dogshit. what did you think was going to happen? randomly they decide to step up their game with no game plan away from home?? no no the real truth is that milanistas aren't spoiled, they are delusional.

Speaking of which, someone gotta update the customer guide

The Icardi business was outrageous and something unlike anything happening at Milan. I agree the ultras exaggerated their reaction but Icardi more than justified the hate he got. And while Spalletti was criticized, he got hated less than Gattuso despite facing more complicated problems. The only thing I agree us Inter fans are spoiled is the conduct of the players, we expect too much dedication ignoring the fact that players like Zanetti, Cambiasso, Deki, Wally, Toldo, Maicon etc. are long gone.

look the squad is shit but that's not the problem. The problem is that with each passing year the squad doesn't become less shit. If it was getting just a little better, it would be called progress. But there's no progress. It has been the same story since 2012 at least.

>Albania represents the entire fanbase

relative to the state of the league he underachieved

user have you ever been to Twitter, in FB groups, at the stadium? The average fan (mind you, not the simple customer) is closer to Albania than to the normally well-mannered and relatively down to earth average /seriea/ posters. That's true for every team, not just Milan.

lad, I've seen plenty of self-declared hardcore Milan fans openly rooting against the team hoping for a loss just to see Gattuso sacked. The most shameless had the guts to insult him in every way possible even after a hard-fought win.

the twitter fans seem ok, my experience with customers is limited to here, twitter, milan forums so you could be right

>and milan were playing like dogshit
That's the problem with Gattuso. He has no gameplan, no style. The team isn't perfect, sure, but you're diminishing his fault. Milan finished 1 point away from CL qualification not because they played well, but because everyone around was choking hard. For example merdazzuri only qualified because of Handanovic

oh I agree with you. I just think throwing in that torino game is a bad example of gattuso failing the team. Even a good coach would have struggle with that game. All the milanistas were counting on that win like it was a done deal. That's why I used the word delusional earlier.

too soon, let's see what other club gets promoted from Serie B

>Kluivert
>Locatelli
>no Bennacer
>Bastoni put on the right
I'm triggered

Attached: D7vtEEaX4AISE70.png (730x730, 293K)

amen

Attached: file.png (488x502, 204K)

>literally looking for divine intervention to fix the team

Attached: file.jpg (1595x895, 191K)

Attached: 1532055016497.png (1069x1156, 294K)

So fucking cute.

col cazzo

You're cute

Attached: serveimage.png (225x225, 5K)

Goditi lo schifoso in tuta con i denti marci

meglio che il non calcio dello scopa cavalli di livorno

wtf radja

Attached: 61291512_366017684041627_481318546568118272_n.jpg (794x960, 96K)

En Haland til glede

Doesn't carry the same connotation as it would in Burger-reich. Not everyone is obsessed with race

>"Secondo gazzetta.it, tuttavia, ci sarebbe distanza tra le due società: la Roma, infatti, chiede 30 milioni di euro mentre la Beneamata vorrebbe spendere la metà con l'inserimento di una contropartita tecnica"
Inter are trying to strike a deal for Džeko

It's not even the hard r one

La cosa che mi sorprende è che ci sono davvero dei difensori di Allegri.

So we all agree that someone went to the media with the de rossi story as a revenge for the fans not liking the board for letting him go, yes?

Serie B time

-Cittadella 1-0 Verona so far
-FIGC nullified Palermo´s relegation, penalty is now -20 pts (from 63 to 43, Palermo is 11th along with Crotone and Ascoli), Palermo stays on Serie B
-Because of that, Foggia is directly relegated along with Padova and Carpi, and relegation playoffs returns: Salernitana vs Venezia

I think it was a group of zionists tbqh

>Palermo stays on Serie B

Good call, otherwise they would have annihilated all serie C teams

Well within their "group", basically their fellow southern Italian sides IIRC.

>Icardi more than justified the hate he got
considering the stuff Icardi has done for Inter over the years, the club and fans should shut the fuck up and kiss his feet every day

I love Mauro but there is a difference between being a great player able to carry your team a la Fat Ronaldo/Adriano/Ibra and being a very limited striker with great finishing who ends up shining through because no one else in the squad can perform or score goals so all attacks are funneled into you.

Mauro won jack shit so lets calm down a bit. When he does, and I have no doubt it will be as soon as he leaves Inter, we can talk about it.

He's scored a lot but to no avail. He and his "agent" acted like the club completely depended on him and he was bigger than the rest of the team and that shit doesn't fly. >we showed fucking Ronaldo and Ibra the door, we will survive Icardi

>the stuff Icardi has done for Inter over the years

What stuff, are we talking about that time he shat on the fans and threatened to kill them? Or that "stuff" when he was an awful captain and allowed the locker room to split into factions? Or that "stuff" when he allowed a woman to tell him what to think and do, like when they went to negotiate with Napoli in the middle of contract negotiations with Inter? Kys faggot.

wew lads

Does it mean he can bring three footballs home?

Attached: mondiale under 20.png (948x502, 37K)

football-italia.net/138733/juve-fans-sign-conte-petition

>you will never be this salty

Attached: conte.jpg (550x309, 28K)

clearly. He also got one disallowed and hit a trollbar

"someone"
It's Baldini. He's the buddy of one of the two writers and the only one that isn't cited once in the whole article

twitter.com/juventusfc/status/1134157849020514307

From tomorrow you can vote the best goal of the season. For me, it's Ronaldo against Manure

Based, I'm going to sign

Attached: D71WjZ_XYAIMar5.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

kill yourself
conte is a legend

change.org/p/juventus-football-club-togliere-la-stella-a-conte-allo-juventus-stadium

Direct link

fuck off

Attached: 1558643335762.jpg (274x321, 26K)

>a lifelong Inter fan is now a legend
Just watch it frà

*was

>Kean as a gorilla

my sides

signed desu

what the fuck were they thinking lmao

Holy shit they're doing it

Attached: petizione.png (480x78, 5K)

Their social manager is too cringe

Holy kek.

wew

For me it wasn't the placement in the table, it was the way Milan played. Absolutely unbearable football, a neutral viewer wouldn't last 10 min watching a Milan game. I often tabbed down the matches because I was so fucking bored watching Milan.

Now only Suso, Hakan and Rodriguez have to fuck up and be replaced with people who can actually run and get involved in the game.

Attached: 1559163642083.jpg (480x270, 20K)

>A 14-year-old has been banned from football for a year in Italy after dropping his shorts in front of a female referee and making sexual advances.
>However, his ban will be halved if he enrols on a re-education course in his hometown of Venice.

Had a night out with the lads and the lasses and had a lot of fun. It's nice to feel part of a community. I love you all fras. Sorry for the serbro-like post.

Attached: d98.png (680x371, 100K)

Gattuso has his heart in the right place, Milan, but at the end of the day he is too much of a brainlet to be a coach.

What a chad

Attached: D73ISgGWsAUTvC8.jpg (873x1200, 232K)

Rudi smacking Sarri with crutches to make him celebrate harder was cute.

He's a recipe for disaster. It should have never been him

>re-education

>tfw it's all over

Attached: 1902071129132.png (480x899, 485K)

:(

>Conte valued Perisic positively
Is he finally going to unlock him as a wingback?

>The only true thing was the email sent by that fucking retard, which Pallotta sent back to the directors and was even showed to some players
>there was no attempt at getting rid of Totti by DDR
>Totti literally doesn't have the power to fire anybody
>DDR kept training during the break to come back from the injury
>Kolarov played with a broken toe
>EDF thanked him for his involvement in the team even when injured
>DDR called Pallotta to try and keep EDF
Maybe that's the proof he wanted to tank the team after all.
>Totti and De Rossi are completely fine.
Baldini pushed it so far that basically nobody in Rome took the bait. And that's a very rare occurrence.

Did they say what the quartet wrote in the letter wanting edf/totti out? would be interesting

From what everyone is saying, the mail didn't even name the players. It said that some leaders didn't like EDF playing style and complained about Monchi selling Alisson Nainggolan and Strootman. No shit lol. Fuck, if you think about it De Rossi and Nzonzi players together even in the 4-3-3 at the start of the season.
Didn't talk about Totti, didn't talk about any attempt to tank the team. If you read the article most of the stuff in it would have happened after the email, which, remember, was written by someone that everybody knew reported to Pallotta and wasn't even inside the club at the time.

Come on Maldini, say yes to Gazidis and start working on bringing new coach and players or sod off already. The uncertainty is killing me

Lmao firing Gattuso will haunt Milan forever

Between players and managers Tardelli, Schillaci, Davids, Trapattoni, Lippi, Asamoah and now Conte went to inter.
Inter is, and will always be, Juve B and half as successful as they

youtu.be/UAZUANjHGT0

Y I K E S

*hires Mourinho*

based desu

>zhang watching from above
Does he think he's Lex Luthor or some shit?

youtu.be/eXgN1umdcLw
Reminder

>didn't like EDF playing style
hmm i think players would have to give more specifics than 'playing style'. or else it's just a meaningless term

Watch this massive faggot waste a small nation GDP on a professional diving prospect, offload Karamoh or some other youngster that could use developement to Riomma in exchange for the most retarded boomer of all the balkans and proceed to cost Inter even more once he forces the society to sack him in january with 30 points on the table.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG HYPE

Mouyes to Milan confirmed.

They players thought the high press and defensive line didn't fit the players.
Keep in mind the email was written by a guy that up until a few years ago didn't even know what football was and wasn't even part of the club anymore at that point.
Most of Repubblica's article is literally made up of conjectures that at the end of the day don't even make sense. It's just a power move by Baldini to shit on everyone that isn't him, not even that hidden. In a normal club he'd have to resign but this definitely isn't a normal club

>Lorenzo Pellegrini is an option for Inter, but they don't even have his okay
Can the faggots or Petrarchi just give him a new contract already?

Džeko situation:
>Leggo: 20 mil and Joao Mario or Dalbert (Roma wanted 30mil straight up)
>Gazzetta: 10-12 mil and a prospect

Next coach:
>Leggo reports Paulo Fonseca is the frontrunner
>Petrachi is still interested in Sarri, who might stay in London

>They players thought the high press and defensive line didn't fit the players.
desu this is not Di Francesco's fault at all. The season was over when they spent the entire budget on ???

Who cares at this point? I'm sure the players knew that too and just asked EDF to adapt, it's normal and if anything it means they had a good relationship with him. In the end he didn't do it apart from switching to 4-2-3-1 (which btw defeats the whole thing about DDR complaining about Nzonzi) but sure as fuck the leaders cited in the article didn't try to sack him by playing well and through injuries. Not even dzeko who played like shit most of the season.
When players wanted Ranieri out in 2010 you could tell. Pizarro was injured and stayed in Chile for months. De Rossi here kept training through the winter break, him and Kolarov played with a broken toe.
Everything the club did goes against what the articles talks about.

>Everything the club did goes against what the articles talks about.
I'm not talking about the article, but about how fucked Roma is as a club. They had a coach who has his teams play one way, and then went on to sign a bunch of players he doesn't need/who don't fit in his system. What could possibly go wrong?

Based or cringe?

youtube.com/watch?v=bFQFpiLGzq8

>They players thought the high press and defensive line didn't fit the players.
that may be true in general but without a detailed document, it's akin to saying 'he makes us run too much'.
What if they hired Klopp? Are they gonna complain about his pressing?

I can never tell, is she cute or not?

Lmao at rube fans wanting his star out. a club legend who played for them for awhile and brought them back to the top of italy as a coach and these ungrateful fucks want his star out? kek

BASED

>Lmao at rube fans wanting his star out. a club legend who played for them for awhile and brought them back to the top of italy as a coach and these ungrateful fucks want his star out? kek
I'm pretty sure that if Conte left the team in 2014 the same way that Allegri did this season, they wouldn't have said a thing.
Lippi trained Inter too, and as ironic and funny as that experience was, no JJ fan hates him.

>I'm pretty sure that if Conte left the team in 2014 the same way that Allegri did this season, they wouldn't have said a thing.
Yeah he should have allowed Juventus to break up with him, not the other way around.

I'm not really sure Juventus wanted to break up with him back then, Agnelli probably wanted him to be their Ferguson or something like that.
Apparently it all happened because of different visions especially regarding the transfer market, for example Gonde wanted Johnny Square which Juventus couldn't afford back then because of Fiocretina's huge asking price (around 35-40M if I'm not mistaken).

Reminder that the inter - juve rivalry wasn't anything much between 1980 and 2006. That's why Lippi didn't give a fuck and same goes for Conte.
It was actually Iturbe lmao

Oh yeah, I forgot about him. >We sure dodged a bullet back then.

>Roma on Berardi
EVERY FUCKING TRANNY SESSION

Ok, last thread before the break. We're not going anywhere until they all announce coaches

Exactly what I wanted to say, people who are calling for his star to be removed feel like he should have stayed and put up with the board not giving him the players he wanted, because of which he would have went on to underperform in Europe like Allegri and then ended up being fired because he was the one who "failed to reach the club's expectations". They can't stomach that Conte saw a more ambitious project somewhere else and decided to jump ship because of that.

>people who are calling for his star to be removed feel like he should have stayed and put up with the board not giving him the players he wanted
Again, the majority of them are butthurt not because of him leaving the team but because of the way he did it. Would've he left the team a month earlier and perhaps in a friendlier way, people wouldn't be as disappointed as they currently are.
I mean, they certainly wouldn't appreciate him going to Inter, but their reaction would be miles better than the current one.
I find this whole idea of removing that star really stupid, because at this point you might as well do the same with Buffon who left last year to move to PSG and try to win the CL with another team.
>because of which he would have went on to underperform in Europe like Allegri
Lol what, Allegri reached the finals the next season with that team, despite losing it.

Allegri reached the final with the same team retard, it just proves that Conte is a complete brainlet when it comes to buy players, and a complete bitch when the club calls him out for it

>saw a more ambitious project
fucking lmao

>f*moid talking about football
Whew

I still have this from like 2004. Too bad Im fat now.