He's nearing retirement age in brazilian terms, how would you rate his career?

he's nearing retirement age in brazilian terms, how would you rate his career?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (610x605, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZgPDSCxyhKQ
i62.tinypic.com/691ffn.jpg
twitter.com/utdBrett/status/1098225558742274049?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$$$/10

65% jesus

Wasted potential fucking his sister and playing CS:GO. Still peaked higher than Robinho though.

Wasted

100% needs jesus. An ive

>le 28yr old future balon d’or winner

he was like a hot shower in brazil - absent.

Nerman will be top rated footballer next year... screencap this

piss/10

At his prime was the 3rd best in the world

I second this.
By the power of Jesus, Nerman will redeem himslef

what can i say, not very well. he is technically brilliant but somehow hasnt managed to make his mark on a game. kinda sad actually, he had everything to be the next Dinho

>27
>near retirement
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Kaka was better
Even Fernando Torres was better at his peak

>another robinho

>The brazilian zoomer arshavin

>1 CL
>1 olympic gold with brazil
>1 copa guaranteed soon
>top brazilian goalscorer in the CL
>already at 60 goals with brazil
>billionaire

pretty good desu

I've always been puzzled by Neymar. When he was at Santos he was clearly the next big thing and it was interesting to see if he'd make the highest level unlike Robinho and Ganso. The weird thing is that he matched expectations and is clearly one of the best in the world and yet still it feels like he could've been more. It's hard to put my finger on why I feel it.

>Mickey mouse trophies

easy to know why, the biggest problem neymar has is that he is the best 1 v 1 player in the world, he knows that and he loves that, he loves to get fouled because if he gets fouled he won in his mind. he's already a great teamplayer but so many times you know that the most effective thing is to pass the ball instead of going for duels. I fear that he will never change because that's how he loves to play.

ah yes he already won 20 trophies too

Based

>impregnated his own sister

Kaka was more consistent and more objective, but its arguable if he's better in terms of skill tho.
Neymar already passed him in CL goals and goals in the seleção, but in the year Kaka won the CL he was absolutely the best player in the world.

But saying that Torres is better than neymar is just a sad, awful bait tugão

Yes,he is a brilliant player with insane technique.He just was too greedy and his ego was to big of himself,should have stayed at barcelona and he would have atleast 1 CL more.

He is an unlikeable Brazilian star,which is very rare.

what the fuck are you talking about dumbass? shut the fuck up

i mean, on the pitch he hardly lets anyone down, like said, if he's not THE best 1v1 player, he's 2nd place only losing to Messi. This current season is the only where he played the least matches due to his injuries, but he still had an average of almost a goal per match, but all of that gets overshadowed by his attitude off-pitch.
For example, in the French cup final he was INSANE, he gave an amazing assist to Dani and scored a beautiful goal, but literally no one talked about that because after the match he fucking punched some asshole in the face.

I'd say that for someone who has stopped caring about the sport long ago he's rather successful. He fakes injury when he wants to pound his sister, when he wants to party or play CSGO. He just wants to enjoy his life while he's still young. If he wins a ballon door, another CL or a WC then great, if he doesn't he'll just keep dating models and partying.

Bottom line is, he knows he's good enough to pass by on talent alone. Maybe Mbappe or someone else will surpass him but he'll easily remain as a top 5-10 player for at least 3 more years.

The only one who came close to dethroning Messi and CR7 in his prime. Then he went and pissed it all away.

Attached: neymar-sr-23.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Its because he peaked in 2015, he won a treble, tied for most UCL goals, and contributed to a goal in every game of the QF, Semi, and Final. From then on, he would just go down in quality
>Never progress past UCL QF again
>constant injuries and teams winning despite neymar gone
>Lose to paraguay then fail to exit the group stage in 2016
>PSG are still perennial chokers
>look like a whiner trying to return to Barca

>He will play in French league until 31
What a waste of career.

Sad really

Go away, nerma

100% Jesus as in it didn't exist but it sure did milk a lot of retards out of money

kekd

>Never progress past UCL QF again
Neither did Barça since he left
>Lose to paraguay
He didn't play against Paraguay because of a straight red card against Colombia
>then fail to exit the group stage in 2016
He wasn't even called in 2016 because of the Olympics
>PSG are still perennial chokers
Not his fault
>look like a whiner trying to return to Barca
Source, you fat

sad how it's gone, because his potential was like the cholesterol level of an American - off the charts.

FATTY BTFO OF EXISTENCE

100% Jesus
10% skills
110% flop

Barca just made it to semis you full retard

id r8 him bout tree fiddy

I just want vini to be next main player for brazil once for all

started as a massive potential
decided to be an uppity bratty cunt and quality decayed greatly
such a waste
it is the tranny fucker ronaldinho gaúcho all over again for fuck's sake

I just wish someone would keep fucking his leg everytime he comes back.

This cunt deserves a dead career

Robinho with better end product
Absolute joke of a player compared to true Brazilian greats

Also going to PSG was the definitive confirmation of him being a joke

MLS or China when?

based

he coming 2 Austin FC

he's the 4th player with more goals for brazil's national team. he's ahead of romario, ronaldinho and jairzinho for example

CHELSEA ARSENAL

youtu.be/ZgPDSCxyhKQ

Attached: 01.jpg (694x619, 50K)

I also heard Neymar is a real closeted homosexual

Wasted potential, the nail on his coffin was moving to PSG because in Barcelona he'd be on Messi's shadow.

In terms of football, shit career, Robinho tier.
In terms of money, mastermind.

Difference is those guys performed at the WC and Copa America. Neymar’s NT career has been about stat padding in friendlies and qualifiers

Only one World Cup in his prime left.

>2022
>in his prime
lmao

He couldn't stand being in Messi's shadow so he just went and became the shadow

He will be playing at home, as a qatari owned slave nigger he is.

Also
Parça de cu eh rola, fuck you, nerman's hue bootlicker

>Leave Barcelona to get out of Messi's shadow
>Now in Mbappe's shadow

The state of Nerman

Better than Robinho worse than Adriano.

we often call him neymedia (neymídia) so yeah, he's the biggest meme of this generation. Kind of sad, he could be the GOAT but chose to be just another spoiled pardo

I'll give 6/10, pretty sure he'll end up in some east european our turkish team and being mediocre as usual

Attached: nerman y maradona.jpg (620x390, 70K)

i62.tinypic.com/691ffn.jpg

>thinking about sopa de macaco

Attached: nerman young.jpg (399x443, 30K)

Pretty unremarkable. Only gotten worse since the 2014 season, and was carried by messi. Hasn't really done anything noteworthy. Btfo 7-1. Spending his last years at shit club. Will be forgotten quickly and won't be in the discussion of top players once he's done

looks pretty good for being almost 30

i can give him that

This was his peak

Attached: Neymar-Hold-The-Cards-In-Joker-Halloween-CostumeKOKONG2.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

He secured his legacy at Barca. That front three was the greatest ever

who is Alves supposed to be?

Most Jesusfags are closeted homosexuals

7-1

Attached: 2353112.jpg (1196x1772, 288K)

Doesn't even try anymore shitting it up in France yet is still the 3rd best player in the world lmao

Alves

Can someone redpill me on the neymar sister meme did he actually fucked his sister or what actually happened

he didn't play, fortunately for him

For the past 4 seasons has been injured or suspended for his sisters birthday (sometime in march iirc) and have a really weird lovey relationship.
>Also this
twitter.com/utdBrett/status/1098225558742274049?s=19