/trans/ - Jorge Mendes edition

Wolves can realistically win the league sub-edition
Previous: Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez has made contact with Club Brugge striker Wesley Moraes over a possible move, reports The Chronicle. The Geordies have watched the 22-year-old multiple times this season as he racked up 17 goals for Club Brugge. [Goal]

>Bournemouth are reportedly set to make a move for Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet after the Champions League final. The 31-year-old lost his place in the Reds team this season following the arrival of £64million stopper Alisson Becker. [Talk Sport]

Tottenham have made a bid of about 60m euros (£53m) for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, but Lo Celso has a 100m euro (£88m) release clause and it is understood Betis want to sell him for a fee closer to that amount. [BBC]

>Arsenal have made enquiries over AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma. Veteran Petr Cech is set to hang up his gloves after Wednesday's Europa League final so the Gunners are looking at Donnarumma as a long term successor. [Daily Star]

Arsenal manager Unai Emery is interested in signing Paris Saint-Germain full-back Thomas Meunier this summer. After plans to buy Bristol City's Lloyd Kelly have fallen through, the North London outfit, turn their attention to the Belgian right-back.

>MAIN STORY: Carlo Ancelotti insists Manchester United target Kalidou Koulibaly will be staying at Napoli next seaon. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to strengthen his back line during the summer transfer window and the 27-year-old is one of a number of defenders on Solskjaer's transfer wish-list. Reports had claimed United had been put off by Napoli's huge asking price which is believed to be in excess of £90million. [Manchester Evening News]

Attached: jorge mendes.jpg (696x712, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldscotland.com/sport/17665074.peter-lawwell-neil-lennon-will-get-funds-to-strengthen-this-summer-celtic-will-be-stronger-next-season/
scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/no-major-rebuild-needed-for-celtic-says-peter-lawwell-1-4934950
sport-english.com/en/news/barca/rac1-barca-and-psg-discussing-swap-deal-lfor-dembele-and-neymar-7478523
celticfc.net/news/16231
youtube.com/watch?v=IP7I0uc3mdQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_television_series_based_on_British_television_series
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/01/entertainment/lord-flies-girl-remake/index.html
youtu.be/HbqQL0J_Vr0
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9171990/chelsea-sarri-storms-out-training-luiz-higuain/
theguardian.com/football/2019/may/29/football-quiz-english-clubs-european-finals-chelsea-arsenal-tottenham-liverpool
strawpoll.me/18074009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Norwich City

Reminder that Bianca Gascoinge is /ourslag/

Attached: bianca-gascoigne-640x410.jpg (640x410, 43K)

First for Arsenal win tomorrow.

someone PLEASE buy Ascacibar from Stuttgart
great holding midfielder, the new Xabi Alonso la
he doesn't deserve to languish in 2.Bundesliga

>manager of a team says to manager of another team "please buy my player"

Attached: 1479853416925.jpg (189x331, 23K)

>haha Im gonna wear a Mkhitaryan shirt in Baku its gonna be hilarious
>AAAAAARRGHHH HELP ME IM GETTING HURT BY THE LOCALS THIS IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR

>Donnarumma
I'VE COME TO BARGAIN
haha

Who am I then, Dixon of Dock Green?

>evening all

second rumour from the bottom, source is Metro

He'll probably get bought by someone

It's sort of telling that Zuber, who was only on loan for 6 months was one of the few players who looked like he gave a damn in the playoffs

Can tell you're a stinky paki since you cant work out what's wrong with that

I don't think Mings is ever going to take this kit off

Attached: IMG_20190528_195510.jpg (1536x2048, 459K)

>it's a /trans/ pays no attention to /ourleague/ but at least uses my old OC episode
Oh, well

Attached: 9 (10).jpg (527x563, 43K)

I bet most of them didn't even know that it was a bad idea.

If you get that triggered by a player's name then you probably shouldn't hold any position of power

>sarri chimping out
Wow I am SO excited for tomorrow

Lloris saved his 3 most recent penalties
How does that affect the final

*carves excitedly*

Attached: When someone tries to convince you that you had enough roast for today.jpg (960x684, 51K)

heraldscotland.com/sport/17665074.peter-lawwell-neil-lennon-will-get-funds-to-strengthen-this-summer-celtic-will-be-stronger-next-season/

scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/no-major-rebuild-needed-for-celtic-says-peter-lawwell-1-4934950

WDHMBT?

Attached: _91309791_lawwell.jpg (480x270, 14K)

Any good Portuguese league rumours?

Also thank you for your OC

He meant he doesn't need to to rebuild the entire team like a lot of PL teams do.

>spl
I'll allow discussion on your league for now however once the REAL transfers start I'll ask you politely to be quiet

It means hes a fucking jew and all the Facebook Das which are defending him and Lennon need gassed

Retard of the evening award goes to me for launching scrambled eggs across my kitchen floor

Attached: 1397654797330.png (500x669, 733K)

how cringe are Arsenal?

Attached: 1558621297524.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

It should have gone to you just for cooking scrambled eggs for dinner

BREAKING

>RAC1: BARÇA AND PSG DISCUSSING SWAP DEAL FOR DEMBÉLÉ AND NEYMAR
RAC1: BARÇA AND PSG DISCUSSING SWAP DEAL FOR DEMBÉLÉ AND NEYMAR

sport-english.com/en/news/barca/rac1-barca-and-psg-discussing-swap-deal-lfor-dembele-and-neymar-7478523

>Yea Forums filename
I dunno, but not as much as you for saving shit from Yea Forums, reposting it, then claiming a club is cringe because you went out of the way to be cringed.

don balon reported this first. why give RAC1 the credit?

it would have cost you no money to not post that

Hey, eggs beans and toast is a valid quick meal when you want to save other stuff. But now I'm just eating cold beans on toast which is worse.

>Neymar coming back
For what fucking purpose?

just how many fake news stories can this scatalan radio channel produce in one day?

this is the best reply you could come up with? moaning about a filename? and you call others cringe?

Didn't neymar just come from there? Why go back? Is Paris really that big of a shithole?

Thank You based Don Balon, accurate as always

Don't even care if it's fake, it's a great rumour

Attached: 1386093468667.png (251x251, 31K)

>cold beans
Do you not have a microwave? 2 mins in the microwave lad, done and dusted, simple as. Or are you a sauce pan nonce?

Insta likes

you can only slate celtic if your club is 1-29

celticfc.net/news/16231

this is the best reply you could come up with? moaning about my reply? and you call others cringe?

If the rumor has any truth to it, it'll be because PSG won't want to pay his wages

I was midway through cooking the beans when the egg accident occured, so I had to attend to that while the beans cooled down. I don't own a microwave.

Attached: 1535403090860.png (357x424, 248K)

Why tho? They have infinite money

>I don't own a microwave.
based
the electromagnetic jew is one of the worst things to have happened to food

Arsenal could reignite their interest in Juan Cuadrado after the Colombian decided he wants to leave Juventus. (Don Balon)

rival fans SEETHING over belly fc's recent signing sweet potato
belly fc's director of football is now looking at cup of tea to strengthen the side

please come to Milan

funniest thing i've read all day

Attached: anakaan.jpg (341x339, 25K)

What's Arsenal's transfer budget again?

times billionaire takeovers have worked
>Chelsea
>Man City*
>PSG*

*no CL titles as 2019

times billionaire takeovers have not worked
>Portsmouth
>Blackburn
>Man City
>Leeds

times billionaire takeovers has done pretty much nothing
>Everton
>Sheffield Utd
>Fulham
>Arsenal
>Newcastle (tbc)

Attached: 1542893397204.jpg (634x492, 68K)

Whatever Emery has in his pockets.

So you're a sauce pan nonce. Vile.

£40m currently, £100m if they win EL. Half that to get real figures.

>Times billionaire takeovers have worked
>PSG

Attached: 1545866218622.jpg (903x988, 72K)

you'd imagine the aim is to actually make money eventually so they'll just chuck a whole load at it initially and hope they win some European trophy, which they haven't done

>electromagnetic jew

Attached: european-diplomats-reportedly-consider-trump-a-laughing-stock-who-is-obsessed-with-obama.jpg (259x194, 6K)

arsenal arent taken over. they dont have an owner just a majority shareholder

they made ligue un become PSGwins lol. Before then it was a real competitive league

>owner seems disinterested
>Transfer ban
>Player's in diva mode don't have the club's interest at heart

Now don't all pile on me here, but I can see Chelsea getting relegated in the near future

What have you against sauce pans? They're the best way to preserve flavor.

You don't win anything with zoomers. That's why they're going to trade Nerman for Bale
>t. Don Balon

But I thought they'd outgrown the Premier League?

If only.

>>PSG*
nine Coupe du Ratatouille and LeegAn s'il vous plait

>ligue uhhh
>competitive
lyon won it 7 times in a row prior to psg coming ton the scene

Arsenal have a majority shareholder who just fucks shit up for others.

shit myself again didn't i

Wolves have a billionaire owner

>threaten to bomb somewhere if you dont get Mbappe
is the muslim part of Zizou coming out?

Attached: 1549315392559.png (618x658, 367K)

can't believe arsenal fans have the balls to complain about lack of transfers when they got Obama, Lacazette and MickyT in the 17/18 season

>skipping out the years between then and PSG takeover
idiot

Attached: 1552776631727.png (1404x342, 84K)

Probably because, since the PL began, even Spurs have spent more in total than Arsenal? Probably because since their owner took over he's been forcing the club to sell their best players to ''''rivals'''' who go on to win stuff? I dunno mate.

Literally who?

>electromagnetic jew
I'm happy one of your people is our queen, very high quality post

Attached: Dybala Mask.jpg (690x400, 27K)

>city
>4 premier league titles in 8 years
>takeover hasn't worked
kek, 1/10 made me respond

Arsenal, some mid table club in the PL.

Thaksin, moron.
I see footy only began in 2011 or you

I'm bored without football on, anyone needs some low-quality photoshopping to be done?

Attached: 1200px-Adobe_Photoshop_CC_icon.svg.png (1200x1170, 12K)

4 seasons in between complete and utter dominance. There was no title race when Marseille and Lille won it either, both did with ease.
Only notable time that the French league was competitive is when Montpellier won it which was the French Lesta

Why is there TBC by Newcastle? Mike Ashley is a billionaire.

Villa too

Draw a football match

>oh boy. I sure am hyped for the cricket world cup

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 16K)

The last time a French League title came down to the last day was in 2011-12, when Montpellier beat PSG for the title by three points.
This is also the only time in ten years it has happened
>competitive league

What club would you buy if you were a multi-billionaire?

on the new takeover. I could have listed them in the failed list but giving benefit of doubt on these new owners

loving this blog

Doncaster Rovers

why include the years after the PSG takeover in this argument?

Smart money goes on one of the Sheffield's, you'd need to do it in big city but where you're unlikely to compete against the local rivals to sign players

My local team in the Southern Football League, of course

moron? So when Shinawatra bought City, invested enough money so they could buy the likes of Vincent Kompany and more, and then sold on the vastly improved proposition of MCFC, that wasn't a success for City?

You're the moron, pal. Learn how to business and fuck off

Metropolitan Police

Sunderland because they have alot of fans, a biggish stadium and you could pick them out of the bargain bin

had a dream that some girl i rejected a few years ago came back to kill me
bit rattled desu

Plymouth Argyle, kek

Local. Then another one in another country to stack FFP.

Photoshop based boomer user watching football on a big screen TV, while faggot zoomers watch a glitchy youtube stream on a tiny laptop and seethe

Leicester have done well with billionaire owners.

Tranmere to see the shit show of major international teams coming to Birkenhead.

>not a failure
lol

Attached: 1545641133802.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

why is Chelsea consistently voted the most hated club in England?

I would have said Wolves prior to a billionaire buying them.
>championship with middling attendances (room to grow)
>muh istory
>31k stadium
>zero debt
>previous owner invested in the training and youth well
>large fanbase, one city team, very large catchment area

Now I'd buy one of the Sheffields, Leeds or Bristol City. Newcastle look attractive but there is ultimately nowhere to go with that money unless you sink a collasal fuckton in, also a deluded and ungrateful fanbase

photoshop 190 into various animals, animorph style
thanks in advance

Muh local.

isnt wolverhampton just a glorified birmingham suburb

>players will want to stay in the fantastic location of Cornwall
>ultimate travel advantage against away teams visiting with long distance
>tiger on crest
>name sounds exotic enough to be cool
it has to be Truro FC

Attached: 1538904163503.png (1200x1200, 230K)

Aston Villa have made an approach for 28 year old Real Valladolid midfielder Ruben Alcaraz. (Via Marca)

Is there anything better than being a /trans/ lad?

Man City then asset strip them until they get liquidated.

It's far from glorified

Yes
Not being a /trans/ lad

being a /trans/ lady obviously

Attached: Trans Lad.jpg (1280x960, 284K)

i had fun with them in fm

My dogshit local town team that peaked at national league north, then went bust and reformed a few years back.

Having actual friends to have real discussion with

Attached: 1366394859487.png (439x500, 346K)

which

I'd buy a Danish or Swiss team, try to build them up to a respectable Champions League side, maybe win a European title or something

It's its own city of >250,000 people
Look at a map of England (there's a first) and you'll see it is the furthest west of the west midlands team, it has a much bigger catchment area than birmingham/west brom/villa who mostly step on eachohthers toes. Wolves could have all of Shropshire (only other team is L1 Shrewsbury), Worcestershire (no FL team), Herefordshire (no FL team) and only compete with Stoke in Staffordshire.

FK Vladivostok and qualify to Champions/Europa League consistently
Enjoy Sea of Japan, ManU

1860 Munich would immediately inject millions with the goal of getting back into the Bundesliga within 7 years

Attached: TSV_1860_München.svg.png (1200x1528, 154K)

so you concede the argument, as you have no rejoinder. Excellent.

Queens Park Rangers. Kino name, kit, badge, history, location, it has everything imo but getting a bigger stadium would be a nightmare

this is honestly moron logic of yours

Attached: B5BSVqH.png (599x825, 581K)

Buy St Gallen, get the oldest European side their first European title

>implying i dont waste most of my free time learning english counties and maps and flags for no reason besides autism
end of the day, your "large catchment area" is mostly birmingham (less than 20 miles away) which, as a general area, contains 3 big clubs besides wolves.

QPR is where billionaires go to die

Reminder that England's brave Gareth Southgate was the mastermind of that Boro victory.
May he RIP.

I'm all for giving wolves fans stick

But don't call West brom and small heath big

What language should I learn if I go to Switzerland?

Yes, but the brummies get pissed off when you call it that. They like to feel special.

birmingham villa and west brom are big. in a general sense. not recently of course.

You can already speak it.

But if you're asking what language would let you speak to the most people, German.

>English
>Learning a foreign language
You're better off not doing that lad

1860 is a no brainer really. They are run like dogshit though and their billionaire just won't fuck off.

I don't want to reinforce negative stereotypes about British people

I think we're beyond that at this point

>Other London clubs hate them because they're rivals
>Other football fans hate them because 'muh Russian moneyz!' when their clubs are probably owned by Americans or Arabs anyway.
>A lot of pundits/ major figures in the sport hate them because they frequently change managers, and blame them for this kind of system spreading to other clubs (like Man Utd)
>Normies hate them because of 'muh bloody racist fans'

Congrats for admitting you didn't read any of my most post, as I just explained they have a very large catchment area outside of Birmingham.

Ultimately Wolves have most of what of is West of Birmingham which is a big area. Aston Villa have the overwhelming majority of Birmingham itself as Birmingham City are tinpot as well as the areas around Birmingham. Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, and everything east of Birmingham until you get to the East Mids. Coventry are a non-fixture.
West Brom are pinned between Wolves and Villa have a very small catchment area.

West Brom were big, Birmingham are not and never have been.

Now THAT is a very attractive woman right there

Um hello excuse me who the fucking FUCK is Giovani Lo Celso and why do spurs want to pay 60m shekels for him

Technically, Coventry are are Birmingham club now, too

The Spanish are literally afraid of how badly 'you' will behave in Madrid during the CL final. is right

Attached: 14006842-7074367-_Fear_reads_the_headline_on_Monday_s_edition_of_Marca_as_bars_in-a-35_1558943858842 (634x808, 131K)

I did read all of your post. You cited all the areas NW W and SW of Wolverhampton, and I said that yeah sure you might be right, but their biggest population base is already filled with other clubs.

Eriksen is leaving la

>he isn't an expert on La Liga

Really depends on which part of Switzerland you go to doesn’t it?

They all speak English though I went all over the country last summer

>yo user, wanna go and watch the new capeshit?
>nah
>oh, come on! everyone is going!
>fine
>wow, that was fun! what did you think about it?
>it was shit like most of these movies
>you just have bad taste user hahaha

actually i might not have said you might be right, but meant to. uwu

>Spanish sissies
It's just banter haha

Sorry I keep spamming about villa, just one last thing

Grealish is utterly wankered at the moment

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-210126.png (1080x590, 163K)

Based, don't fall for the friends meme.

>be a wanker
>get wankered
poetry

Zurich basel st gallen berne

They all speak English right?

Reminds me of this /SerieA/ meme

Attached: stupid stupid stefano!.png (700x1754, 842K)

They're also all German speaking. Good luck understanding Bernese though

What is the city number 2 in the UK, after London?

reminder the meme midget papu is in the champions league

Attached: 1536453904107.jpg (280x194, 40K)

Discussions still ongoing aren't they?

Yes, a big catchment area which for the most part has no club in the top 4 divisons and is therefore untapped. Add the city itself, the Black Country (which it shares with West Brom) and Birmingham itself in a hypothetical where they become successful and they attract bandwagoners and that is very large untapped fanbase.

You can criticise all you want but for the most part England does not have potential for fanbase growth, the north-west has the liverpool and manchester clubs, yorkshire has the sheffields and leeds, london has plenty of clubs and most of the south-east is bandwagoners. The only other good areas for untapped support are Wales (mainly midul and norf) East Anglia and the south-west

Are you trying to stir shit with all of these questions

Birmingham by population, Manchester by consensus.
Sheffield's number 1 btw

Winchester

Blackpool, in every category :^)

Yes, Switzerland benefits from being a top tier rich first world European country with a great education system so they all speak good English especially on the German side where you’re going

youtube.com/watch?v=IP7I0uc3mdQ

He makes me so happy

Attached: DA6N4TBW0AANziB.jpg (640x788, 161K)

Birmingham by population, Manchester by area

this lady is very good looking

i've heard people have been watching it

I'm not criticizing I'm enjoying the talk. Wouldn't you agree East Anglia is already full with Ipswich/Norwich, Wales probably can't support another big club (PL/Champ level) in terms of population, and the southwest is not football country anyway?

Nottingham Forest.

Instead of investing like a madman in mercenaries, i would invest in proper scouting and training staff and i will turn the club in a selling club ala Porto or Monaco. Slowly but surely i will position ourselves in the mind of millions and millions of customers around the world, making our club profitable.

I may or may not daydream about this stuff often haha

Who will win next year?

>Wales probably can't support another big club (PL/Champ level) in terms of population,
North Wales could. However, Wrexham are the Leeds of non-league: they'll never get back to the Football League.

I have watched the games among os três grandes, Bruno Fernandes is going to be amazing

North Wales is just Liverpool bandwagoners though I thought

East Anglia is full, agreed. But that's why you would buy one of Ipswich/Norwich rather than found a new one. Norwich is probably the better bet as its finances are in better shape as is the stadium. Though Ipswich does have the 'istory with the UEFA Cup.

South Wales is full due to Swansea/Cardiff, but North Wales is ripe with potential if someone invested in Wrexham. The nearest football league team for most people in North Wales are literally the Liverpool sides.

The south-west has Bristol, which could be decent if they were successful as it would give them the south-west.

South West is not the best market, Rugby and whatnot kinda dominate.

Bristol would be the best bet, really.

It's the only market that can have some growth, and that's one of the main reasons. Everywhere else is basically saturated.

That would be a cool story. Or I could just be lazy and take an already established top club like Copenhagen or YB

It's debatable if YB are an established top club. They could be fucked if they lose half their squad this window.

Based /trans/ lads keeping /trans/ alive and kicking without me doing any lifting. I'm proud of you all

: )

Why is Man City listed twice? And didn't Blackburn win a PL title?

>no Napoli news
ADL FUCKING DIE ALREADY REEEEEEE

more like
>”did you like it”
>”no it was shit”
>”do you like anything dude? you’re always so negative”

Thaksin

Hasn't Basel fallen off though? I know the season before last they were blown out by YB, don't know much about this season. The problem with the Swiss league is it's purely a selling league

Loving this overrating your own importance gimmick

Does /trans/ have a waifu

Attached: 1557656950978.jpg (447x479, 23K)

Notts County

Attached: Betty Cooper 1.jpg (500x600, 47K)

I've just straight up told them I won't go and see any capeshit with them

Last one I saw was TDKR back in '12

Overall England doesn't have many untapped markets. I agree about Wolves in the West Mids, Bristol in the SW and Wrexham in Wales.

Money is in the Champions League, so you need somewhere with a guaranteed group stage spot but less competition. In Germany buy someone like Dynamo Dresden, half a million people. Idea is to invest in a team in the East like the Red Bull did. Otherwise give Malaga a second crack at the billionaire route.

Napoli's in for Kieran Trippier, Ayoze Perez, and Rodrigo. They're also fighting off interest for Koulibaly

good taste user

Meanie

In Dutch there's this expresseion, 'zaadvragende ogen'. It means something like that she has a certain look in her eyes that is just begging you to cum for her.

That's her

>they'll never get back to the Football League.
Eh, they came pretty close.

I do but >weebshit

They set a new points record this season and became the earliest champions ever. But even then Von Bergen's retired, Mbabu's left, Benito is leaving, Sow and Fassnacht likely are. That's 5 players to replace, even if they've already replaced some of them they still have to hope the replacements are good enough.

Basel have stabilised at least, they only lost one game in 2019 (though that was to YB) and they likely won't be selling any starters.

>tfw no gimmick
I can't even make internet friends

Attached: 1534319011571.jpg (105x98, 3K)

no you cunt

Daily reminder it is harder to a win a Championship Play-Off Trophy than it is to win the Championship Title.

To create a good gimmick you just have to exaggerate a trait you have.

Is being sad over not having a gimmick your new gimmick?

>le "depressed 20-something straight white wageslave on the internet" man
real diamond gimmick, this

lmao wageslaves

>electromagnetic jew

Attached: 1555055184622.png (821x809, 1.33M)

Here some spice:

James Rodrigues... where will he be parked? Napoli is asking about James fucking Rodrigues to Real, while Real wants to sneak a next years Koulibaly eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagreement into the deal.

Higuain, El Pipita contract is actually owned by Jewentus. Will Pipita stay in Turin - again - next year? Or will be dumped in some China stadium?

I'd be your friend fren. You seem nice

cope

>Or will be dumped in some China stadium?
As long as there is an all you can eat buffet.

That hit a bit too close to home

El Fatpita is a problem to Jewentus next year.

Attached: DrMCsX6X4AEvCgX.jpg (1200x928, 101K)

>gets btfo by facts
Cope.

who is biggest flop last year?

>electromagnetic jew

Attached: 0344943eeb69dea5230b3dd687fdf19a.jpg (640x480, 267K)

Sanchez

Sanchez

Attached: 1541624602838.jpg (500x682, 72K)

Fulham imo

Based on last season they should have gone down guns blazing, but they barely popped off a warning shot

This.
Ranieri, Sessegnon, Seri, Schurle, Babel, etc
All flopped

If anyone was curious, I've compiled a list of all the teenagers I could find linked to top 6 clubs. I'm not a nonce, I swear

>MAN CITY
Thiago Almada (18, AM, Velez Sarsfield)
Eljif Elmas (19, CM, Fenerbahce)
Joao Felix (19, SS, Benfica)
>LIVERPOOL
Jakub Ojrzynski (16, GK, Legia Warsaw II)
Matthijs de Ligt (19, CB, Ajax)
>CHELSEA
no one lmao
>TOTTENHAM
Jack Clarke (18, LW, Leeds United)
Ivan Lepinjica (19, DM, HNK Rijeka)
Nicolo Zaniolo (19, AM, Roma)
Luca Connell (18, DM, Bolton U18s)
Ryan Sessegnon (19, LM, Fulham)
>ARSENAL
William Saliba (18, CB, Saint-Etienne)
>MAN UNITED
Dillon Hoogewerf (16, CF, Ajax U17s)
Joao Felix (19, SS, Benfica)
Nathan Collins (18, CB, Stoke City U23s)
Matthijs de Ligt (19, CB, Ajax)
Ryan Sessegnon (19, LM, Fulham)

>wins the treble
>OMG CLUB IN MELTDOWN WE NEED TO REBUILD AAAAAUURRGGHGHGHGHGH

Nonce

What happened to him?

He's such a bitch now and only makes garbage.

ADL is always just about to sign someone and always fighting to keep his star players, that's his gimmick

meanwhile they will sell their best three players and bring in some shitters from Verona and Bastia

The last thing of his I saw was the "do you want a lucozade" one and I only saw that because I stumbled over a live thread on Yea Forums.

Man United are tapping up 5 teenage boys, they're the nonces here

Betis. Smash the transfer record a second time over.

Spurs need a back up CF, new Alderweireld, new Midfield, new eriksen, a better trippier and a pacey nig nog.

But we cant afford it all.

>we

Attached: around levy.jpg (764x968, 177K)

Spurs should go for Valencia's Wass as the Eriksen replacement

You serious? Hes like 30 and playing for a team that in the premier league wdnt be in the top 6.

Oh fuck, I thought he was young haha

WE
E

BILAN CLUB TIRANA

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

SUBSCRIBE ON TWITTER

JOIN US ON REDDIT

RINO GUTTUSO UNO DI NOI

Babel did well for them, they were already completely fucked

Brighton. I think they have huge potential

>all these dagos pretending they're gonna batter the English fans
>implying their shieldwalls will hold when Bazza leads the charge of the Norf Brigade under a hail of rocks and broken bottles from the Chav Division

mad. at one point babel and schurle were both like top tier prospects

I was just lounging in battersea
when a bunch of scoulders got me
they beat me up and charge me down into the thames, the kid dropped me a paper:

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE NORF CASUALS

Do one of you guys wanna go watch Brightburn with me

Literally poor's man Eriksen. That's like replacing Salah with Shaqiri.
Seriously, Lo Celso is a very good player, and could vaslty improve under Poch.

Yes

unfortunately I have no doubt he will go to city.

Which one is this? I've only seen weird weekends, I want more early louiskino

This weekend work for you

I need somebody to draw this. I cannot draw. I need Norfers charging the Spanish Riot Police whilst they're saying prayers.

Faggots don't really like football in this country, not like America.

pretty sure that is weird weekenda when he does the evangelicals and think he goes on their radio or tv or some shit. cant remember.

It's another summer where Real Jewdrid and Jewcellona pay thousand of billions for the best de la creme players.

I just can't stand Madrid and Barcelona.

is it actually gonna kick off in Spain?

Not really. How about tomorrow?

Unless Spain has a temporal field around their nation that puts everybody into the 70's, then no.

I like that expression, thanks for telling me that

I can't do tomorrow, my rec league footy starts that day

>Sarri

Rain check?

Sheffield Wednesday and hire Tango as club ambassador

BABE I FEEL SO LONELY NIGHT AND DAY
I CANT GET YO LOVE BUT I CANT STAY AWAY

Attached: images.jpg (237x212, 8K)

Lo Celso? I'd say either Spurs or nowhere at all, since he actually just officially joined Betis and that could mean something for him.

Like Coutinho and Dembele?
Let them spend billions on overrated players.

yeah, sure

Imagine having a PS4 and not a PS4 Pro,

Top myself desu

dont see why a lad wd choose spurs over city

>A member of the Norf Elite Brigade has an impromptu alliance with a member of the Souf Chav Division to fight the Moors of Spain, colourised, June, 2019

Attached: Norf and Souf Going To Greggs.jpg (584x794, 170K)

We cl winners and the literal chosen people

>Let them spend billions on overrated players.
Then that just pushes up prices for everyone else

need a friend to watch that pikachu movie with

>cl winners
Not so fast. The Muslim Brotherhood (Salah & Mane) will strike down the Jew.

>Mbappe now just 25/1 to join Newcastle

u a poof?

>mossads sallad and sad man
Heh nothing personal kid

he bleeds black and white

>american
>saying poof

Sissoko is Muslim and will block their path.

He would be a bench warmer at City.

He bleeds red blood like the rest of us you racist piece of sh*t

>implying the energy the Moors will build won't power them up to record levels

Saw it with my brother and his kid. It's good, but it's better if you have a decent knowledge of Pokemon, even up to the recent stuff.

>bong
>thinking words only belong to them

Is that actually what he looks like? Always imagined a big fat guy

>implying Liverpools money wont just dissapear from the banks

Thats Mino

>advert about McDonalds
>two lasses coming back from hols
>everything goes wrong and then they stop in Maccy D's on the way back
>'it's good to be home'
Bitch, there is McDonalds fucking everywhere. If you had stopped at a Toby's Carvery and drank a pint of beef gravy then, sure, welcome home.

Well if he is our best option then hopefully he comes french friend

Still giggling at "electromagnetic jew" tbqh

>american inbetweeners vs Britbong inbetweeners

didnt even know there was an american inbetweeners til last night when i was rewatching a few british inbetweeners episodes. extremely bad reviews apparently.

There is loads of Yank versions of Brit shows. Like Red Dwarf, Porridge and so on.

>Scotland finished their preparations for their World Cup finals debut with a winning flourish in front of a record home crowd of 18,555.
>We deserve £250k a week each

ye fair but inbetweeners was especially unknown, i don't think anybody i know would have watched.

Want there supposed to be an American's Black Books at some point ?
I'd swear I heard that once.

Electromagnetic Jews are no laughing matter, they surround us

I think their problem was they tried to recreate the scenes nearly verbatim but in american vernacular ans just doesnt translate to american. Poof doesnt translate into american well either. Dont think you even have an equivalent of the vowel sound for saying poof so it sounds wrong.

You ever seen Red Dwarf (UK)? The Yank one was so bad they tried to bury it, but it leaked and is on YT now. It's so bad. They did a single pilot and despite using the script nearly 1:1 it was awful. A real shame. Shit like Friends was copied by UK (Game On) however.

The Office, Shameless, X Factor

There was a pilot episode for The IT Crowd but no one picked it up

>American's Black Books
I threw up a little in my mouth

Not according to this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_television_series_based_on_British_television_series

but it might have been knocked around. Underrated show. I need to rewatch it actually.

well the equivalent is fag which obviously wouldn't fly. the office US kind of did it right, they ripped off a lot of early jokes verbatim but eventually had to write their own story and it ended up being very popular
have not watched red dwarf. always meant to watch but haven't yet.
yall also copied jersey shore with geordie shore, which to be fair was a hilarious program

electromagnetic poos haha

>A man whose mobile number was inadvertently shared on Twitter by football pundit Jamie Carragher has said he "panicked" when he was inundated with thousands of messages.

Yeah it goes both ways. Red Dwarf is great. Later seasons are eh, the 'reboot' was better than those, but they do seem old and tired now.

>Former Barcelona and Spain midfielder Xavi has been appointed head coach of Qatari club Al Sadd SC.

Attached: Xavi+Hernandez+FC+Barcelona+v+RC+Deportivo+IUQ-lpATwChl.jpg (399x600, 67K)

Never heard of black books as a brit. For some reason we get a few scandinavian/nordic dramas on tv here though. Dunno why.

Such a brave man. Learning english in the best place to learn it and first playing and now coaching for what I'm guessing are a very modest sum of money.

>Never heard of black books as a brit.
A... wha... how? JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM.... UGH UGHHHHH!

US office seems to be on tv here more than the uk one tbf ha.

Might be an age thing. I absolutly love it.

i smell

shower

what do you smell?

Ok this fucking killed me

>all these people replying to the Argentinian
Didn't know people like the meme Jew desu.

could someone give me a quick (you)

microwaves are a godsend

Speaking of British comedy gold and American versions.

Attached: 1559078292315.png (666x630, 561K)

Do you have any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

the only work of art that needs a gender swap

Attached: 22892890376.jpg (1073x1500, 271K)

It is already getting one, I'm sure you're aware.

c u c k e d
u
c
k
e
d

soon
if mitchell and webb are at all involved it could be kinda decent, otherwise hot garbage

Urgh sounds awful. Hate all female comesy enough as it is.

Imagine

Attached: 1557547914521.jpg (349x305, 22K)

Ahh, Javi, or some say Javi Martinez… Do you hear our prayers? No, us scousers will not abandon the dream. No one can catch us, no one can stop us now!

Attached: Javi or some say Javi Martinez.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

Literally the funniest series I've ever watched.

might be fun if it has good writing, but low expectations

I really hope it's good, I would love to see females descent into savagery.

Dude
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/01/entertainment/lord-flies-girl-remake/index.html

Cant wait for the female remake of Brokeback Mountain

Although I hope they dont do Fast & Furious cause it’ll just be 120 minutes of women attempting to park properly

Rate my Leeds team for the 2027/28 season

Attached: team.jpg (710x598, 69K)

>sparks backlash
>has stirred controversy
what actually happened
>some literally whos on twitter criticised it

Attached: 1375026428533.jpg (290x350, 30K)

The Capote biopic is pretty kino

Top 4 at best

I hope it's gonne be something like 'Cowgirls are the warmest colour'

some real kino on bon appetit
newest claire is 45 minutes long, she's trying to make doritos
now THIS is epic

Lesbians are pretty gay 2bh fäm

For me, it's the all female remake of Leon The Professional

Can we get an all-female remake of Green Street

Did the electromagnetic jew get to your brain?

Wait for the female remake of band of brothers.

squadron of slags sounds lovely

For me, it's Regiment of Roasties

batallion of bad bitches

Company of Clams?

platoon of poon

platoon of pusy

Team of Taints

I love being in the Team of /trans/lads

outfit of ovaries

corps of cunts

Where is Esk? Can he arrange some General Matches for /trans/?
>not being ESK out for losing to /Arse/ 3-1 in our first game

Sorry lads, can you redirect me to Yea Forums. Think I ended up in /r9k/ by mistake.

not enough defense in midfield

confirmed for fucking idiot who doesn't know shit
i mean, why even comment or spout an opinion on something you aren't even passingly familiar with?

Where do you think we are?

Lifetime contract confirmed.

Attached: Klo.jpg (960x938, 159K)

fuck off back to /cric/ big boy

>said he would leave for Switzerland if Liverpool didn't win a title in four years
So, that's another in the list of lies he's said? Along with 'We won't spend a lot of money' and 'We'll be using local players' and how 'FFP was meant to stop clubs spending over £150m(which City spent when he said it) that window'?

Dont get the connection.

But >we are just about to win the champions bowl.

I wasn't meant to reply.

Attached: 1529416603113.png (400x400, 121K)

>anime posters

Attached: Teaching a lesson.webm (800x800, 987K)

Trent was born just outside the training ground la
The local lads also get to play domestic cup games
>Liverpool in domestic cups
OHNONONONONONO

Scousers drinking too many super tennants, stealin fridges again.

Maybe lad. Maybe. I don't particularly care who wins, it's bad either way. Spurs winning will be unbearable as Yea Forums will devolve into anti-Arse shitposting for the rest of time. If Liverpool win, it's SIX TIMES LA for the rest of time. Neither ones I particularly like.

Just win the Baku league final, come on lad, it's Chelsea.

nah arsenal are so fucking depressed and suicidal that anti-arsenal shitposting iant even fun anymore.

not an arsenal fan, I just don't want Yea Forums flooded with more shit about arsenal, it's boring as said it is just depressing and sad now. convinced the majority of the general isn't even fans, they're just there thinking they're epic memers or something. trolls trolling trolls.

Just want the finals over and done with for the elite nations league and some actual fucking transfers.

literally gay

I can't realise Spurs are playing a CL final.

I agree with that. If I had to be pushed, I'd say Arsenal win EL and Liverpool win the CL. Nations League is one of those 'I want to happen but I fear for the inevitable England choke' even if we somehow meme pass Netherlands, I don't see us winning the fucking thing. I'd like to just for shitposting reasons, but I don't see it happening.

Mostly luck. You won't see them there anytime soon again.

Nah, it's coming home.

Attached: 1529094257923.png (640x400, 96K)

>liverpool win
go fuck yourself

Mate I literally said I don't particularly care who wins, I'm just saying who I think will win. Chelsea vs Arse will be close, very close, but who knows.

like i said user..

Do you think, assuming both teams are at their best, that Spurs will beat Liverpool? Note, Kane is nursing an injury.

this will be their raising deltra and it will all end in treats

>Manchester United and Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku, 26, is willing to take a pay-cut in order to secure a move to Inter Milan this summer. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has set his club a deadline of next year to sell unwanted players as part of his rebuild at Old Trafford. (MEN)

>Barcelona have decided to stick with Ernesto Valverde as boss for next season despite reports the Spaniard was facing the sack. (Marca)

Barcelona have offered Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 26, or France forward Ousmane Dembele, 22, to Paris St-Germain in a part exchange deal for Brazil striker Neymar, 27. (Record)

>Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has admitted he hopes to finally sign Eden Hazard, 28, this summer. (Onda Cero, via Mirror)

Atletico Madrid have chosen Paris St-Germain's Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani, 32, as their replacement for 30-year-old Spain striker Diego Costa. (Cadena Ser - in French)

>Newcastle United have contacted Benfica over a move for Greece international keeper Odysseas Vlachodimos, 25, and are believed to have been quoted £13.2m. (O Jogo - in Portuguese)

Former Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has signed a deal to become Inter Milan boss to 2022 - five years after the Italian last managed in Serie A. (Tuttomercatoweb - in Italian)

>Liverpool and Wales winger Harry Wilson, 22, has decided to leave Anfield in pursuit of regular first-team football after a loan spell at Derby County. Wilson is wanted by clubs from the Premier League, Bundesliga and La Liga. (Mirror)

Crystal Palace, Newcastle, Southampton and Brighton are in the race to sign Wilson. (Star)

>Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic is unlikely to return to the Bundesliga club after clearing his locker ahead of the European Under-21 Championships. (Bild - subscription)

West Ham's Swiss midfielder Edimilson Fernandes, 23, is set for an £8m move to Bundesliga side Mainz. (Sun)

>Arsenal manager Unai Emery wants to sign 27-year-old Belgium full-back Thomas Meunier from former club Paris St-Germain. (France Football)

Barcelona want to sign Wolfsburg's French left-back Jerome Roussillon, after the 26-year-old came to the attention of scouts monitoring Belgian goalkeeper Koen Casteels, 26. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish )

>Aston Villa will begin their preparations for the Premier League by bidding £10m for Nottingham Forest's 26-year-old English forward Joe Lolley. (Mail)

Tottenham's England right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, has been ruled out of a move to Napoli after Serie A side switched their targets to younger players. (Sun)

>Former player Gary Neville has endorsed Manchester United's pursuit of Crystal Palace's 21-year-old England right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka. (London Evening Standard)

Meanwhile, former Arsenal defender Lauren has told his old club to beat United to the signing of Saint-Etienne's French defender William Saliba. (Star)

>yfw top right headline was easily misread by me

Attached: _107143517_de1.jpg (976x936, 158K)

user. Spurs will win. Nothing to do with which team is better. Spurs have the energy.

but they dont have work hard for team man

Attached: p122798.png (500x500, 400K)

>Ole thinking he'll last another fucking year
Toppest of keks.
>replacing 30 year old with 32 year old
Also, Arsenal should sign Wilson desu. 22 and a winger. Just what they need. He is probably better than Iwobi. Also Lauren also told Arsenal to resign Sanchez. I wouldn't listen to him.

If you say so, doesn't matter to me.

Based.

Attached: 1545000717303.jpg (1080x1080, 1.27M)

*runs to lift the european cup*

Attached: 1535802089278.jpg (620x413, 52K)

Wilson isn't a finished product yet, but he could be very good.

youtu.be/HbqQL0J_Vr0

ITS COMING HOME TO SPURS

The Man Mountain and De Ligt will stop every other nation on our way to Nations League glory

Its called being a true fan
Who do you support?

i loved cream as a teenager. white room #1

No team is a single player. Technically spurs has the best centreback partnership in the premierleague and thats not even a controversial opinion. But no man or two men is an island.

>as a teenager
what you tryina say?

that i grew up

Spurs don't deserve it desu, shit little club.

Who do you like now?

Funny opinion that cream wd be a teen band btw.

i listen to all things nowadays. but it is a pretty common occurrence for edgy teens when i was younger to be into 60s and 70s rock because "modern music is shit!"
then you kinda get past that and realize modern music isnt that bad. i still like 60s and 70s music but i listened to it non stop for like 5 years so its kind of tiring now

How is does relevant to my post?

If Poch is going to Juventus, I want Liverpool to win
If he isn't going to Juventus, I wasnt Spurs to win

My point is one or two centrebacks doesnt make a bus, if you catch my drift. Vertonghen and Alderweireld are some of the best centrebacks of the EPL but they dont make spurs a bus.

ah no one was into cream. they mostly pretended to be into bowie or joy division.

joy division was my college days. but yeah most people i knew even into 60s and 70s shit didnt like cream, just boring shit like beatles/pink floyd/etc

It does make a bus with Wijnaldum and De Roon in front of them and a leftback that's a converted centreback (Blind)

Hmm not sure about that lad.

how old are you then ?

late 20s

sneed

Your gimmick could be watching our league

black books mentioned

theyre both nearly headless chickens
and >blind can only go at jogging pace

>liga nos
the recreation of reddit

Why would you watch the first division? We have the playoffs to see who goes up to the second division now, it's comfy

Shame your league is so underappreciated because portuguese is probably the most beautiful european language.

>portuguese is probably the most beautiful european language
It’s literally at the same tier as Dutch and English
Italian and French a GOAT

naw italians boring. french is pretentious. portuguese had the most diverse set of phonemes which makes it linguistically beautiful. French is second but fuck the french.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9171990/chelsea-sarri-storms-out-training-luiz-higuain/
Arsenal are fucking winning this shit aren’t they

All the gimmicks in trans are extremely cringe worthy and should be left to Reddit. Literally all you regulars are boring, repetitive and unfunny autists and if you killed yourselves the world would be a better place

I am a spurs fan and want chelsea to win but I think arsenal will by intuition purely cpz arse I think has better goal scorers and I think Hazard will choke.

wew lad slow on that bourbon

Epic la' I love trans lads haha get it, le javi martinez to liverpool so funny xd

How did you know I was trans???!!

You've been doing this 'angry at /trans/' gimmick for awhile now lad and I don't think people are enjoying it.

Hazard won't choke. It's his testimonial essentially before going to Madrid. So he's gonna put on a show and bang them in. Higuain will likely perform. Cacazette and Obama are not good players, don't like their goals and assists fool you. The real reason, however, is not the fact Arsenal have two frauds upfront, or the fact their midfield is non-existent (unless Ozil turns up but he does once every ten games and he turned up against Valencia in the first leg which was like, what, 7 games ago (note I'm counting games he played, not total which is more like 9 I think) but because Cech is on goal, who is not only an ex-Chelsea player but a current Chelsea staff member. There is no way in hell he's going to let Chelsea lose when his job would be hell if he put in a world class performance. The ultimate reason, however? Defenders. Arsenal have Mustafi and that's all I need to mention to signal Arsenal will lose.

big lad. woah. where the fuck in the world is an honest chelsea supporter im trying to guess. not even your locals like you ; would rather support fulham. lets see anyway. id lile a chelsea win. most glorious an event. 3rd place stealing arsenals champions league place.

I'd much prefer Arsenal in CL purely for English domination (Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea) than them being in the EL. UEFA and especially Spain are SEETHING because of this, so I'd like to see them seethe more. But Arsenal are just not good enough to beat Chelsea. All this 'wah Sarri is losing it' is all mind games.

>another in the list of lies
Going to win the CL la.
'We won't spend a lot of money'
I can see why. Karius easily showed them why not doing that was a bad idea.
'We'll be using local players'
TAA is born and bred Scouse. Gomez, Hendo, Milner and Ox are also English.
'FFP was meant to stop clubs spending over £150m'
FFP also allows you to spend as much as you get from selling. He sold Coutinho so what was he supposed to do? Let the money rot?

Whoops forgot to meme arrow. Oh well.

Chelsea are shit and won't have their best midfielder

>sad man

>2027/28
Not happening unless some Arab takes over. And even then it'll be a better idea to get some younger lads.

>Spurs have the energy.
And Liverpool don't? They lost the final last year. They'll use that as motivation.

Attached: fcd.jpg (500x334, 21K)

Kante is likely to play but Sarri is playing it down as mind games. Rumours say he's fit to start but not last the whole game. Which is fine. That's not really the point; Barkley, Jorginho and... I forget are good enough anyway. Arsenal will probably play Ozil, Torreira and Xhaka. With a front three of Iwobi(LOL), Caca and Obama. Then defence of Monreal, Mustafi, Kosc(?), Maitland-Niles then either Cech or Leno (just read that Emery was being coy about it after asked whether playing Cech is a risk seeing as he's a Chelsea staff member). Hazard will turn up and rip Arsenal apart. If they had a better defence, maybe not, but I don't see Arsenal winning here. They also have basically nobody good on the bench.

it's a work

Gonna use an anti-anime image for my next OP, whenever that is. Give suggestions.

>hating yourself
Why?

WAGNH was on a a downhill when Mata was sold, but this whole season that site has been at its lowest. I have no idea why the main writer is seething so hard at Sarri, but it has been a year of constant moaning and manager blaming.

Attached: haru.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Balance's sake. For every anime, there must be an equal and opposite anti-anime.

Sounds like a bit of a gimmick, really.

Everything is a gimmick to /trans/ anyway.

Why worry, LRL? Sarri will win the Evropa Leagve and will then leave with his first major honour.

Because it's one of those things that make me feel like I live on a different world compared to other people. It makes me feel like I am so wrong I don't even see I am wrong.

Not really a fan of this 'Everything is a gimmick' gimmick

Tottenham have made a £53m bid for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso, according to reports in the Daily Mail.

>Declan Rice has stressed that after his "crazy" season, his focus in terms of club football is solely on playing for West Ham.

Harry Maguire is ignoring interest from Manchester United and Manchester City "to focus on England and nothing else" ahead of the Nations League finals.

>Ivan Gazidis has asserted that the days of Milan spending money on big names are over. “There have already been enough illusions and lies.”

Fiorentina bid €6m for Montpellier midfielder Ellyes Skhiri, Gladbach & Wolfsburg also in contact (L'Éq)

>Mario Götze is hesitant over a Borussia Dortmund contract extension, Arsenal are interested, according to Bild

Attached: milan teams.jpg (961x1200, 414K)

>Ivan Gazidis has asserted that the days of Milan spending money on big names are over. “There have already been enough illusions and lies.”
Based. United need to take this pill too.

I can feel the vibrations from all meelan fans reeeeeeeeeeeeeing right now

Attached: zlatan reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (923x615, 73K)

Would someone please buy Boateng?
He is an ex world champion and ready to give his best for his new club! He also have a great social media presence which will help those jersey sales.
Only 50M€. Please call FcBayern and ask for Mr Hoeneß

Attached: fuba-jerome-boateng-party.jpg (599x300, 28K)

Spurs
-CF
-Pacey nig nog
-Eriksen 2.0
-CM
-Alderweirwld 2.0
-Wingback

What do?

Attached: weeb2.jpg (348x393, 18K)

who's gonna drop 50m on a 30 year-old, past-his-best centre half?

tbf 30 is prime CB age. Boateng is a steal at 50m. Hes probs shit coz he hates the club.

>tbf 30 is prime CB age
what century is this?

United? I heard they are buying shit playern for good prices all the time.

>been here since 2012
>almost 23

What the FUCK happened

Attached: 1546478138335.jpg (3211x1203, 336K)

Hot take: Boateng has never been elite.

>only 23
You have the whole before you

the whole life

spent more than a third of my life posting inane drivel on Yea Forums lads
spent longer as a member of this community than as a practicing catholic

Owner is not disinterested. He can't get back into Uk legally. Poor Roman, KROENKE never saw arsenal in Emirates yet roman cries everyday about not seeing his beloved team

As a spurs fan. I will hope arsenal win.Though that is blasphemy. But I feel good will lads. FUCKIN LONDON!

ooof, 'ave that
vincent who?

Attached: 1557267782794.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

My sister actually played for jamaica recently but not selected for world cup so doubt this match. but interestin to see a webm up of it.

pretty cool
sounds like remarkably doxxable information

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

wolves can the league ahahahahah not with that coward manager they have

Coming to a European city near you (:

would rather have a hole before me haha if you get my meaning haha

Attached: natalie.gif (488x273, 3.69M)

>whoa you know that girl from jamaican national team?
>her brother browses Yea Forums
>crazy I tell you

i'd be mortified if anyone i knew irl found out i browsed Yea Forums desu

i have a carefully-crafted normie outer shell to protect

remarkably doxable yes

>billionaire takeover
>Sheffield Utd
wtf are you on about? That Saudi conman? He's in court where we're hearing how he didn't have £500k to put in the club to keep it afloat.

woodward is finished

Attached: 1558048625746.png (537x442, 344K)

post your scores lads
theguardian.com/football/2019/may/29/football-quiz-english-clubs-european-finals-chelsea-arsenal-tottenham-liverpool

Attached: 1547741530356.png (625x262, 13K)

Same la
fucked up on total goals, most defeats and liverpool penalty miss

Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has moved to clarify the status of his attempted takeover at Newcastle.

A statement issued to Press Association Sport by the Bin Zayed Group, of which he is chairman, on Wednesday said: “In consideration of the numerous speculations in regards to the timelines of the acquisition of Newcastle United Football Club by Bin Zayed Group, we feel the need to issue this statement.

“Terms have been agreed between us and Mike Ashley; these terms have been reflected in a document, signed by both parties, which has been forwarded to the Premier League.

“The proof of funds statement was forwarded to Mike Ashley’s lawyers on April 17 2019.

“The so called fit-and-proper Premier League process is a standard procedure which will take time, and we are doing all we can to assist the Premier League during this process.

“We feel the need to clarify this point in order for the fans and the general public to understand the timelines.”

Not a fan of it either, but unfortunately that's a fact.

>Liverpool approach Nicolas Pepe as Lille prepare for offer. [Duncan Castles]
Trans lads.

I really enjoy being inside /trans/, lads!

Tbh I was thinking more along the lines of "NO to anime". Something straight to the point.

Goals, liverpool penalty and the sevilla manager

Attached: 1529521637716.png (500x567, 89K)

Good enough. I'll use that.

strawpoll.me/18074009
>strawpoll.me/18074009
strawpoll.me/18074009

so that journo saying they were time wasting conmen was full of shit?

who knows
can't trust journos
can't trust rich people

He's great.
A shame he would become a sub though.

mane replacement when he goes to real madrid?

*brap*

Attached: nice braps.jpg (702x528, 113K)

Sadio Mane on Real Madrid interest: “For me the most important thing is Liverpool and I’m happy here. It’s always a pleasure that this kind of team (Real) wants you but don’t forget Liverpool. They beat big teams" [Paul Joyce]
He does flirt with them a bit, imagine the price though, easily like 200 million.

Based cafe gimmick

Not gonna happen.
Liverpool won't sell him under 150m or some retarded price tag like that

I always thought brap was a meme taking the piss out of black people. Was disappointed that it was just mimicking the sound of farts

Attached: 1495715822542.jpg (760x661, 75K)

10 posts my lads gonna make new tred with lotsa rumours. Maek some nice posts

>Maek some nice posts
'no'

Attached: 1481742929765.jpg (712x620, 80K)

I thought it was taking the piss out of chavs

Liverpool to re-sign Andy Carroll on a free after being released by West Ham

Spurs will beat Liverpool via a comical own goal by VVD and Yea Forums will explode into a million OH NO NO and JURGEN FLOPP threads.

Attached: austria slap.png (166x159, 25K)

300 million la

here is the new one lots of bullshit included

Attached: 1558963075025.jpg (720x960, 177K)

>thread made 8 posts early
Yikes

>singaporian c

Attached: Lena Selnes.jpg (960x719, 51K)

Me on the right through the window.

On mobile la, couldn't make the new thread.

excuses! It's fine team work la team work

Lads. Where are the united signings?

hello?
is this mathieu flamini's agent?

Tbh even if I could make the new thread you posted way before bump limit so there wasn't any point in me making it anyway.