Arsenal customers wearing Mkhitaryan shirts being stopped on the streets by the police in Baku

>Arsenal customers wearing Mkhitaryan shirts being stopped on the streets by the police in Baku
twitter.com/sntvstory/status/1133367610517708801?
The absolute state of this Europa League final

Attached: bgftr54.png (1020x1288, 1.27M)

reminder this is the equivalent of being an IRA supporter in England.
Doing this deserves a beating

>Galway Gooner

yikes

Why do arsenal fans look like turks?

This would be more like the equivalent of wearing the shirt of an irish player in England, you mong

No it isn't. He's a fucking football player.

arsenal supporters belong to the gaols

It's nothing like that. The equivalent would be wearing a Winnie the Pooh shirt in China.

I don't want to get into some sort of discussion about this, so PLEASE do NOT respond to this post.

In my opinion, this guy is an ABSOLUTE idiot for doing this, actually I think he is trying to provoke some kind of incident, perhaps even hoping he is violently victimised so he make a viral social media post about it.

were not at war with Ireland, mong
wrong
wrong

you must all be arsefans excusing a fan looking to cause trouble. retard logic I swear

Yeah I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if you ever actually met someone who was promoting the IRA. You'd jump right in and spark them out.

>oh nooo this man has name on the back of his tee shirt, and the person whose name it is comes from a country that we don't like
imagine being this much of a soft cunt

nothing wrong with IRA tbqh

I've been an IRA supporter in England and the English did precisely nothing to me because you're all a bunch of fucking pussies.

>it comes from a country that we dont like
thanks for confirming how stupid you are

What did Mkhitaryan do to the people of Azerbaijan?

Oh well, we wiped out the Irish language and 50% of their population so there's always a consolation

Why does it upset the bakunians so much? Are they at war?

changed your tune already? you said about a 'country that we dont like' and now youre going on about the player?
have you been completely blind to the news surrounding the final and arsenal the last week?

Yeah, luckily the English language and people survived innit blud bruv skkrrrrrt peng peng brrrrraaa brrraaaa yute mandem roadman innit blud

t. Ngondo Arnold-Smith

>you said
No I didn't. My only post was mentioning that I supported the IRA in England and you pussies did nothing about it. Answer my question, retard.

>look at this clock that looks like a bomb that I, a bombnigger aka muslim, made
Totally not on purpose

Can someone give me a quick rundown as to why he's getting arrested?

>No it isn't. He's a fucking football player.
>wrong
Why don't you explain that for everyone then. I think most people are under the impression he's a football player so enlighten us about what he really is

Euro politics

Attached: F8817B50-2314-422B-A3F5-DE8E3DA4B2D2.jpg (1242x1982, 1.33M)

>what did Mkhitaryan do?
represented a country that Azerbaijan is at war with.
The player has done nothing wrong. A moron fan wearing a shirt of the player is just looking for trouble doing shit like this so why do it

I see Celtic, Liverpool and Man Utd fans all the time.

Pathetic, butthurt, subhuman mick

more like asian politics 2bh

armenia and azerbaijan went to war over a disputed territory, azerbaijan got completely BTFO, internationally the territory is still considered part of azerbaijan, an international group is mediating (without result so far), azerbaijan now refuses to admit anyone from armenia into their country

So should the Irish people and those with Irish surnames or wearing the shirts of players like Roy Keane have been arrested in England during the 90s?

Stay mad Ngodndongon Muhammadeen-Windsor

>Baku

Does that baka only have one eyebrow?

Attached: alexandra botez.jpg (600x903, 86K)

t. Muhammad Rees-Mogg

all irish should be arrested and hanged to be honest, so yeah

Shouldn't you be out on your moped stabbing a fellow black for their Taiwanese sweatshop sneakers?

Should an Englishman wearing a Roy Keane shirt have been arrested?

World famous irish craic there la
No wonder your lot conquered the world and imprinted your culture on every civilisation.

>sneakers
theyre called trainers la

>there are more Irish people around the world than English right this second
Probably more Irish in England than English these days, Muhammad.

what goes on here

Attached: Azerbaijan-Map.jpg (1200x891, 402K)

Ooh a tired /pol/-tier trope about the coloureds. Oh you lot are all proper James Joyce's over there arent you?

>he actually is non-white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're a walking meme, muhammad

>Coloureds

Cant say that anymore m8, its racist

Probably all night raves and roller skate battles.

seething

forced labour camps were they make Armenian football jerseys with Mkhitaryan on the back

Everything I know about Azerbaijan I learned from The World Is Not Enough

I do enjoy the pungent aroma of a fine, fat, feminine fart, yes.

Obviously you’d like to think we can arrest Manure fans

That user isn't me. I'm the one you so intellectually dismissed without offering any kind of argument.

So, go on. Explain why getting mad that someone has an innocent footballer's name on their shirt is sensible. Explain how you aren't an absolute soft cunt for getting arseblasted about some random athlete from another country - all because your country and his country aren't fwends.

You fucking mug

People hating on an athlete bc he's from a country their country had a conflict with are absolute retards.

People wearing jerseys with that athlete's name on it in a country that is beefing with that athlete's country are ten times bigger retards tho

>cant understand why wearing a Mkhitaryan shirt in Baku is asking for trouble
has your head been buried in the sand?

He’s right you know

you also wiped cornish and many languages based in england you mong. just say your a jew tool and go.

>muh car bombs
>muh IRA
UNIFY IRELAND

i knew she was romanian before i saw the filename

based

literally kys

>Unify with the paki loving degenerates in the south?
No thanks.

Attached: DUP.png (500x375, 50K)

Tell me about your women, are they mostly qts?