Talking shit when you’ve won 0 (ZERO) CL trophies

>talking shit when you’ve won 0 (ZERO) CL trophies
Hope this faggot gets destroyed on Saturday.

Attached: 5D4BB93F-003C-4C04-B698-D38BA8E919A4.jpg (750x732, 495K)

Is he proud that he lost a bunch of finals now?

Wanker, hope Poch wipes that smirk off his face

>Taking a quote out of context

Listen to what he says before sperging out.

Journalist asked him whether he agreed with Pep that the PL is more important than CL, and he says when playing in PL the PL was more important, but when playing in CL the CL is more important.

Then he said Pep thinks PL is most important because that's what he was playing in at the time

Sorry, chum, we don't read here. We react.

Sorry sweetie, it’s 2019. Feelings matter over facts :)

Meant for

That's not how he said it though.

You just KNOW that Mourinho has got some devastating lines prepared for Saturday if Klopp fucks up again.

And when klopp wins: this is what happens when you back the manager. respect

Big manipulation if true

Um, are you implying the media doesn’t tell the truth? Are you a Nazi or something?

It was a weird press conference, they tried to make Matip feel like shit.

god those fake teeth are horrible

Are teeth like that attainable natty?

How is that talking shit?

I flip flop constantly about this final
In the morning I want Liverpool to win, in the afternoon I want the Spurs to win, then I switch again
Ill be sad for whoever loses, unless Pochettino goes to Juventus, then fuck him and I hope Liverpool trashes him.

I can't stand this insufferable hypocrite

how many CLs has Pep won?
and for Klopp?

Based

This cat just looks like an absolute Tactician. Every time you look at him the confidence and demeanor, he just looks Based as Fuck.

You see him and you immediately think he has everything under control.

he looks like a small brain faggot that loses finals

Who in the!? Who in the FUCK is this!

Lol

Attached: 7C234C73-11A0-4376-87D2-B50C287B523C.jpg (1125x1200, 285K)

this
he’s fake all around, fake teeth, hair implants

Mansour should just buy Liverpool and klopp and end them both

this

But that would cost like 2 whole weeks of his earnings

They have a 100% losing streak against teams in white for finals

And redpilled

Reaching 3 CL finals this decade in itself is a great achievement, thing with finals is they can go either way, klopps just been on the wrong side of that but his recoded will improve if he keeps reaching them, like how gambler can’t lose forever, they get wins sometimes
Pretty sepecific stat? Especially considering they only played against white in finals 2 times, both times we weren’t the favourites now we are favourites this time

>Wolfsburg

feels>reals

Attached: 1558359595691.jpg (1312x824, 311K)

first loss for Zidane at Real

YE OF LITTLE FAITH. BACK R JURGEN LA. HE'S THE NEW KING OF THE KOP.

Attached: IMG-20190529-WA0003.jpg (1200x1600, 283K)

What a fraud

gotta post this a few more times this week in case they actually win on Saturday

Attached: allegri.png (1398x708, 508K)

>Wins trophies with Juve

woah...

Based

Based

It's like they don't want to sell their house

Comparing a team that spent 800 mil to buy and 250 selling in the last 4 years and not even getting close to UCL against that spent 550 to buy and 450 to sell and got to UCL final.
It's clear as day which is a better manager. Klopp would easily make the triple if he had the money and players city had.
That being said, both Tottenham and Liverpool have the same chance of winning it this year. I just hope they play the same exciting football they played this far.

MotherFucker he does really well with the resources he has! Liverpool gets consistently outspent by the Mans and Chelsea!

He inherited a Fucking club that had 1 top 4 finish in the previous 5 years, and he has gotten them to a Top 4 club each of the last 3 years.

They've literally improved every year he has been at the helm!

A lot of homeschoolers in Canada is all I'll say.