Bale gets trashed for not learning Spanish

>bale gets trashed for not learning Spanish
>Emery gets mocked for trying to learn French
What do people want?

Attached: _20190528_150402.jpg (2159x2171, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA
europelanguagejobs.com/blog/death-of-dutch.php
flanderstoday.eu/living/english-rises-should-we-fear-dutch-language
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46030112
youtube.com/watch?v=dovfYaQoPoY
youtu.be/JbPM5T7nG1M
youtube.com/watch?v=0vDkbY_5cvo
youtube.com/watch?v=HLtRttuQSOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sex.

learn spanish not french

French is a more important language.

>hablando en cualquier idioma que no sea Español

¿Por qué REBAJARSE a hablar fran**s o in**és?

French people are notorious assholes

he was praised at first, then we realised he didn't take french lessons and his press conferences were impossible to understand, he could speak spannish for the sake of us all but no, he had to talk in errondous french for two years, even sports journalists had to interpret what he tried to mean..

remember when bob bradley was trying to learn english and we bullied him out of english football cos of it?

Some people learn slower. Glad PSG is a bum club

No no no, he was praised for trying in the beginning
If you're not any better after 2 years there's a problem
Tuchel spoke a better french 2 weeks after coming in than Emery when he left

>French is a more important language
Pic very much related.
>t. did junior high and high school in France

Attached: KEKSIMUS.jpg (596x628, 44K)

i don't give a fuck he learns fast or not, his job is to give instructions, if he can't communicate he's making his job bad, simple as.

the French are the only people that come here and ask questions to locals in their own language, not Spanish or English

how deluded/arrogant can they be?

>What do people want?
to make fun of other people

nice story

>French
>important

Pick one Mohammad. No one gives a shit about France, let alone any of the other 3rd world African countries that speak French. Spanish is infinitely more useful and practical than French.

>French people are rude

Attached: breaking_news.jpg (377x380, 41K)

love english
love french
hate spanish
simple as

lmao, to talk with sleepy spanniards or irrelevant sudacas ?

No they don't

What are these called in your language?

Attached: Capture.png (737x554, 1.01M)

>the french being cunts about language
wow what a shock

>"all I hear is complementary words for putting the efforts"
this nigga has got to be joking people are laughing about good ebening on fucking facebook.

Melanzane e Zucchine.
The former are literally the food of the gods, ask Sicilians for details.

Of course I learnt French, how could you tell?

Attached: chad front.png (874x1024, 509K)

Not fucking "eggplant" that's for sure.

courgettes
aubergines

sounds pretty based to me that's what we do and seems like you've just accepted it.

aubergines, concombres

Very grim that yanks call aubergines 'eggplants'. Zucchini I can kind of understand because at least it sounds nice, but eggplant is horrible

Aubergine
Terrible word in Norwegian, wish we had a different name for it

Is Wenger the only likeable frog ever? I would say Zidane but he too but he's Algerian.

>learn French
>only able to talk to Muslims, niggers and pretentious cucks

No thanks!

How did you end up with a french word for a vegetable in your language

france alone is more relevant than the whole spanniard speaking world tho, deal with it.

based
kys coal burner

why are you pretending french are not likeable ? for what u can judge from those boards it's always hirdes of flags complaining about arrogance of the french without anything to sustain their claims.

I like David Ginola desu

maybe people don't want foreigners in their country who can't speak their language properly

Not an argument

Yeah, everyone at PSG hates foreigners

Attached: 1299697657163.jpg (352x350, 29K)

Dildo

The've finally been ground down.
What a feeling. Now i dont feel bad speaking in english in spain

it is tho. why would you learn a language that gives absolutely nothing like spannish language than being able to communicate with american thugs..

we got em, France next

Attached: 7e5.png (460x568, 48K)

just look at your entire national team something about living in france turns people into massive cunts your blacks, arabs, and whites are all awful drama queens .

I think I'd rather learn German than French or Spanish.

gud ebening

only learn french if you want to read their based literature

nice quints

benis :---DD

Emery irl - youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA

Muh evil French.

Those were comedy shows. Nobody seriously mocked his effort at speaking French.
More Fake news from French hating British tabloids.

kesäkurpitsa
munakoiso

Attached: 14918560259112.jpg (666x607, 65K)

wtf are you talking about ?

You spanish dumbasses do the same in here

Even dutch is more relevant jij kanker homo

So you should learn the native language of a country you're planning to visit?

I don't even have an anti France vendetta, but surely if the entire planet agrees on something then there must be some truth to it? French people are snooty to a fault, just like we are arrogant

Yeah Spanish is more useful when dealing with drug trafficking gangs and other animals.

Would love to see some kinky R34 of these ladies.

Attached: entente-cordiale-boston-or-two-step-for-piano-solo.jpg (555x773, 99K)

as a tourist, not necessary but better
as a citizen, definitely

no, but at least the common phrases.
you don't seem to believe it but most anglo tourists just talk to you in english without even telling you hi, they are like, hey where's the road for metro station ? so i just pretend i didn't understand.

you made the world agrees we're surrending cunts that cannot fight.. your propaganda is efficient nigel.

He's just sucking up to the English media. Had he been to England first then PSG we'd be hearing the opposite

even when i spoke dogshit spanish, when i tried to speak it in spain people would encourage me, give me pointers and be happy that i'd at least try and speak their language other than asking for "dos ker-vey-zuhs por favor"

on the other hand, it's not a coincidence that almost everyone whos ever learnt french and been to france has a story about them making a mistake while trying to speak to a native and subsequently being spoken to like shit because of it.

Oy that's a pretty anti-gaulic post.

nice story

thanks, it's based on true events.

sure

got really drunk in Spain once and they wouldn't give me more beer till I pronounced cerveza properly
fun times

>on the other hand, it's not a coincidence that almost everyone whos ever learnt french and been to france has a story about them making a mistake while trying to speak to a native and subsequently being spoken to like shit because of it.
1. Never heard a story like that
2. Most french speakers actually speak shit french

yes, i am sure mate

As someone who has actually LIVED in France, is absolutely true. I can count on my fingers the Frenchmen that gave me pointers, and it's not a coincidence they're all of foreign origins. The French are absolute pricks when it comes to their overrated language.

obsessed.

France is the most visited country in the world so of course there are more stories about us.

oh wow, another flag notorious for hating the french that comes to correlate a story based on nothing.

People are quite intolerant about how foreigners speak french m8.
On the other hand this Emery story is bogus. He tried to speak french at first and people couldn't make sense of what he was trying to say, but people didn't mock him at first. Then when he was leaving he basically had the same level he had one month after he arrived and people still couldn't understand the fuck he was saying and some journalists were begging for him to speak spanish to be translated. It's not our fault he couldn't express himself properly

Attached: 1547482979298.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

every one has a few negative ways in which their country is perceived, there's no need to take it so personally mate.

Oh wow, another Frenchmen with his ego's cock so far down his throath he can't accept objective POVs as the true. Even your fellow conpatriot confirmed it.

Eggplant/Melongene/Baigan and Zucchini

>People are quite intolerant about how foreigners speak french m8.
that's just your opinion, i never saw anyone mocking someone trying to speak french.

>This one French cunt trying to disprove that French people are cunts by being a cunt

Attached: honhonhon.jpg (364x405, 28K)

YES, france is the enemy

Attached: 1542556660498.png (1142x1038, 331K)

cukinia, bakłażan

>le french flag is a cunt if he's not docile and sing the hating french chorus
what is sure is that bongs are perfidious af

Well everyone I have heard these types of stories from visits Paris, maybe that's the reason? I mean Londoners can be stuck up cunts too, I wouldn't want anyone to take a perception of my country just from them.

french people are rude
it's fine though, they're cool and their country is awesome so they can get away with it

>"my efforts"

the problem was how deluded he was regarding his french skills, nobody barely understood what he was saying, at the beginning everybody was "flattered" about how he wanted to learn french but the madman certainly thought he was fluent and stopped making any progresses, when you have a shit accent, speak slowly, that helps. Tuchel at least takes it seriously and he is understandable.

God wanted to create the most beautiful land in the world and therefore created France. He then wanted to create the most beautiful language in the world so therefore created French. He then realized that the combination of his creations was too beautiful, so to balance it he created French people.

Also it's quite common to mock people's accent.
But I don't quite understand why so many foreigners seem to think we're rude when a lot of them act like cunts here and get offended when people bow down to them. Anglos being the worst, especially americans speaking to waiters and sales people like domestic servants.

Only if you ever want to visit Africa..

don't bow down to them

in France, the cultured French people visit France and niche places around the world, the poor low class french people visit basic cheap tourist destinations such as spain.

anglos are hypocrite, it's all smiles in front of you but backstab everytime they can, the worst is when they are caught they pretend it wasn't them.

For every negative story about snooty waiters and rude Frenchmen there are at least as many stories about gracious French hosts and helpful French anons but of course you never hear about those because people will always prefer to focus on the negative.

people just mistake politeness for friendliness
as a nation, we're incredibly polite but we don't actually like anyone

I can't take this shit seriously because I know that tourists over here are gonna get "speak fookin inglish" outside of London at least.

because being gracious and helpful is normal

I think there's a lot of things that are considered normal here that are considered rude elsewhere, and the opposite.
I saw an Aussie guy in an tourist group being very loud and someone told him to lower the volume because that's rude to be loud in public here and that's the first thing you tell children about in France. But in his head he problably thought that the french are cunts because apparently it's acceptable in Australia to scream in the streets

I don't think anyone will claim the whole of France is unpleasant, of course there are lots of nice people. However from an outsiders point of view, the French insistence on doing everything 'just so' is frustrating. I went on holiday to France last year around Lille, drove to little towns and that. It was very frustrating getting to places at 10:00 and not being able to have breakfast because 'eurgh breakfast is until 9:30', etc etc, as if you couldn't make a sandwich because the click has moved. Theres plenty of stuff like that which is just odd, people outside of France seem to be more accommodating

difference between french and anglo politness :
>hey user, look at my new shirt isn't it cute

anglo : oh yes, magnificent, it looks good on you
>hahahahahah never saw such a disgusting choice of shirt in my entire life hahahahah
wow anglos are so polite !

french : i don't think it suits you at all, don't tell me someone told you it looked great ?
>i hope she will find her true style and enlight as a beautiful flower
wow french are so rude !

foreigners stopping and speaking badly french is the equivalent of a retarded kid stopping you in the street to show you how bad he is a juggling.
then there are the foreigners who speak english to them you want to be nice so you talk to them in english but you notice how retarded you sound so you don't want to speak english again.

no you aren't. nobody gives a shit about you.

>nobody gives a shit about you
>look at replies count itt
lmao

Attached: 1556801777642.jpg (700x895, 124K)

i've never met a french or been to france but i think they're cunts for some reason

I've had similar experience. Grew up in a border town, people used to either be jealous of me or make fun of me for having an American accent and not knowing any Spanish. I'm a nurse, my patients were split in whether they would thank me or ridicule me for speaking Spanish to them lol
The really rich ones and the ones who were Mexican citizens appreciated it, all the American ones and 2nd/3rd generation immigrants were assholes about it
Weird how you see what """rich""" Mexicans act like in public, with their flashy clothes and spoiled kids. But when you see a really rich Mexican - like one who charters a flight from Mexico City just to go shopping, and then pays straight cash at the hospital after he gets sick - they just appreciate that you're trying to make them feel right at home

because you're a weakminded user, you're low intelligence doesn't allow you to be the ultimate objective machine

>oi, mission accomplished

Attached: anglo.png (219x230, 55K)

Finally a Frenchman who sees the light

japs have the same culture, I guess this is an insular people tradition

Begun, baingan, brinjal

How? English is more widely spoken across the world. More over than French

at least japs share with us the love for good food and the hate for anglo language

Finally there's also the fact that people once faced with stereotypes regarding themselves, they adapt to it because of a cognitive biais humans have not to disappoint people's expectations of them, even if the stereotype is negative.

Attached: milk.jpg (654x639, 44K)

>concombres

Are you one of those Parisian who have sparkling eyes when they go to Salon de l'Agriculture to watch live cows for the 1st time?

It's not really two faced though because everyone knows what you mean. If someone tells me some food was 'alright' I know its rubbish, its just a way of communicating without having to actually say mean things. Like a code

the difference is that Bayol is in ASSpain for 6 years and he doesn't know ONE single word in Spanish

courgettes and concombres look pretty much the same, don't be an anglo cunt.

oh no no no no no
how you dare mocking the anglos, the agenda is mocking the french got it ?

Don't know what cucumbers you've been eating m8

OP here. Didn't expect to create a thread full of frenchies SEETHING.

Attached: 1538262619514m.jpg (1024x817, 46K)

Stay mad, nerds.

French people can't tell the difference between cucumbers and zucchini and they have the audacity to call Americans uncultured.

Get back in your cave, grug

French is a very ugly sounding language meanwhile Spanish is sexy.

Emery finally found is small club for him, the pressure was too high for him at PSG, imagine being so bad as a manager that you don't appoint a penalty taker.

but americans are uncultured, they call fast foods, well, food

appalling opinion

Stfu. I bet you have a ugly Birmingham accent

PSG are worse than arsenal. Spend billions yet can't even reach the semis. Something rich teams like city and Chelsea already did.

>a literal direct quote by a Spaniard
>blames English press

God you French fucks are insufferable. the whole world would ditch you in a club.

city struggled almost a decade to get out of round of 16 lmao

PSG is the final boss for managers, it is the club that separate the GOAT manager from the fraud managers.

Spaniards can't handle the banter and english use it to show how much more tolerant to the french they are

No it isn't. Dutch is literally a dying language that the Dutch government will need to prop up with culture programs to make it survive.

Because you have to know English to be relevant in the world. 300,000,000+ Chinks know English. English is a 'learn it or suck' language.

looks like france does too

Attached: uwu what's this.png (800x675, 648K)

Not that guy, but I agree that the French accent is overrated. But the Brummie accent has a certain charm... Peasanty perhaps, but it's friendly

The french are notorious for being absolute, utter cunts. They're also notorious being being ultra cunts when it comes to their language.

Even though they've started adopting arab words into the language due to the genetic makeup of the country these days.

most people know english airport language tho, implying a very poor language enough to buy plane tickets and ask for directions, but we need at least one and why not english.

cringe

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official_(cropped_2).jpg (1156x1482, 880K)

Did you know that France has more McDonald's than most euro countries, including the UK?

can't make this shit up

why do you need so many american ambassies?

tikvica
patlidžan

The amount of angry Frenchies in this thread is golden. Please tell us more about how you aren't insufferable snobs whilst being insufferable snobs.

it's okay abe, I'm coming over to fix the crisis with my foreign penis

another proof the french aren't monocultural arrogant cunts and cherish a lot of different cultures, doesn't mean fast foods are good tho.

that's fuck all

areas with most Greggs per head
Local Authority // Greggs Stores (per 100,000 people)

Newcastle upon Tyne // 29 (9.9)
West Dunbartonshire // 8 (8.9)
Gateshead // 17 (8.5)
Allerdale // 8 (8.3)
Glasgow City // 50 (8.2)
Bridgend // 11 (7.7)
Cardiff // 26 (7.3)
Sunderland // 20 (7.2)
City of Edinburgh // 35 (7.0)
South Lanarkshire // 21 (6.6)

>including the UK?
Isn't Subway bigger than McDonald's in the UK anyway?

wtf I thought he was french

And you made the world think our food is terrible when most 'French' cuisine was based on English recipes back when parts of mainland France were English. This isn't a one way street.

What? Japan learns English as their second language, not French. Japan has a weird obsession with France but not enough to learn the language as their second language.

you keep parroting tho

you do realise most of you are exposing your butthurt at us right? like angry little girls dissing at other girls, this is what this thread is all about. somehow you think we're not living rent free in your heads.

Frogs are ungrateful bastards, that's all there is to know

I wish we were all little girls...

>most 'French' cuisine was based on English recipes
Source?

go back to /int/ you reek the english butthurt with an inferiority complex.

Hm there are lots of them but I don't think they're the most popular, can't see why anyone would like it they're beyond grim imo. Maybe it's because we have loads of local fast food shops, too much competition for poor McDonalds

Ah, the old victim mentality. Bless.

>tfw only 1 greggs in my town and it's a 25 min walk from me

God I wish I had a sausage and bean bake rn.

>you made the world think our food is terrible
well it is, and the world didn't need us to taste.
>'French' cuisine was based on English recipes back when parts of mainland France were English
kek, you mean the anglo people that tried to emulate the french language with a french king sat on their rainy throne ?

>biggest weebs in the world
>biggest cunts too

Attached: 1461443619480.jpg (854x480, 28K)

would you touch yourself user?

kek, Emery is like the average guy who works as a waiter in a shitty bar of some rural Spanish town

I don't know how he has managed to be made coach of high-level foreign football clubs

berenjena y calabacín

you are the victims, victims of the meanie french agressions throughout centuries and being butthurt at us is part of your identity now.

europelanguagejobs.com/blog/death-of-dutch.php

flanderstoday.eu/living/english-rises-should-we-fear-dutch-language

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46030112

How is fucking facts, cringe?

Because most people learned English due to the Empire and it was cemented because USA became the superpower and they spoke English. The other reason is English is relatively easy to learn to speak and read but pretty difficult to write (correctly). If you can do English you can do most of the Romance languages too, but there is little need to.

>made coach of high-level foreign football clubs
Europa leage mastermind

no, that's dirty

>This is what the French believe

>t. niggerian

If he wanted to give instructions better he should've learned Portuguese, not french.

this is the truth user.

Historical record. This is a pretty common thing actually, the first burger recipe was in an English cookbook, but nobody thinks it was an English food. Etc.

But it isn't true, there is no such thing as 'English cuisine' if we go by your second comment, it's just 'different French'. But that's irrelevant. William brought over various French recipes, despite being a Norman (who existed purely because Rollo rekt Paris) and this continued until the 15th century when the mainland English areas became French. This is how life works, what, you think Calais was this walled off ethnostate that didn't let French people in or didn't see French food? Lmao.

Most English people are too polite and end up complimenting these foreigners for speaking shitty, broken English. It's why so many non-native English speakers always end up with a retarded accent when they speak English.

alberginia i carbassó

the only british people who don't think british food is shit are british people who've never visited other countries

I liked France. Didn't need to speak french at all. Only trouble I had was at a restaurant in Bordeaux and it turns out the waitress was an English girl trying too hard to fit in.

BASADO Y ROJOPASTILLADO

London is non-british city, its just business center. Its mayor and police chefs are migrants.
So english is a 2nd/3rd langauge for 50% of the city

In Paris, every white and non-whites speaks French as native language

there's no need to argue anyway, your conception of what is english and what is french differs already.

probably because they're cunts tbqh

Ah, you are the "england invented everything or was first" type of deluded english guy I see.

>imagine getting so buttmad about being called rude that you end up being rude to prove you're not rude

>GlobalData -Top 10 UK restaurant operators
>McDonald’s Corporation: 1,285
>Starbucks Corporation : 951
>Costa Coffee : 2,389
>Domino’s Pizza : 1,045
>Pret A Manger : 360
>Nando’s : 392
>Greggs : 1953
>Subway : 2,378
>Burger King : 500
>Pizza Hut : 679

>McDonalds in France : 1,419

So yeah no wonder we have more McDonald than you, it's by far our biggest fast food joint but it's not in yours. Yet is trying to spin it as if we had SO much fast food.

toon was the true norf all along...

Attached: notes.jpg (474x381, 25K)

A few days ago in Barcelona some bald guy came to me and started asking for directions in French. Coincidentally I study French so I could help him, but why did he assume I would understand him? It was pretty weird, desu

>Historical record. This is a pretty common thing actually
If it's quite common it shouldn't be too hard to give me a source.

>despite being a Norman (who existed purely because Rollo rekt Paris)
Rollo LOST, that's why he had to subject to the king of France instead of just taking Normandy.
Also this whole "Norman =/= French" is just anglo cope

Attached: william.png (1292x904, 16K)

when was newcastle not true norf?

The levels of autism on display in this thread is astounding from both sides

t. neutral qpr fan

It's like I'm on /int/

I think what we're learning is that many people who travel are dumb as fuck

same reason you fucking retards come to portugal and ask everything in spanish.

the french consider themselves superior and don't feel they need to make an effort or adapt. they do the same thing here, even the ones that have been living in portugal for years.

I mean the norfman should be in a black and white david batty kit and not the man u red

you've made the mistake of thinking everyone in this thread takes Yea Forums(nel) as seriously as you

"nein"

t. mini skirt dressed scottish

You wish, you fucking woofter

>you fucking retards
wow, calm down
but anyways, it's normal most Spaniards do this as Spanish and Portuguese have a high degree of mutual intelligibility. Would it be better if they tried speaking English? I think for a Portuguese it would be easier to understand Spanish than the shitty broken English most Spaniards can speak.

Frenchies just get assblasted really quickly when you dont speak their language in their country.

You can always take the honkpill and become an ironic shitposter

Attached: 1551565763358.gif (500x406, 536K)

Maybe because spanish is literally the NEAREST LANGUAGE to french with italian?
I can easily understand most words in spanish and I've never spent a day learning it.

Emery is a retard btw, it's piss easy to speak fluent french for a spanish and vice versa in just few months.

Had it happen to me that shopkeepers in Nederland started speaking German with me when I approached them speaking English.
Left me quite confused as a) my English is far from perfect, but not unintelligible I think and b) I wasn't even wearing sandals with socks so how did they know I'm German.

France needs more fast food desu, even in Paris things seemed to be stuck in the past a bit. The only option if you want a quick lunch in France is get a baguette. They're nice but you don't want one every day

>they're cool and their country is awesome
t. mboko

there are kebabs tho, it's tastier and cheaper for what you got to eat.

nice meme, people just move away, or just say sorry I don't speak english, end of story.

abobrinha
berinjela

>the French are known for being arrogant, pretentious dbags

come on I have never even set foot in Europe and I know everyone and their dog knows this.

>it’s another euro racebait thread

>not getting a cheeky crepe

Is this French?
I think I can speak French.

youtube.com/watch?v=dovfYaQoPoY

Or even don't speak it perfectly

Fucking continentals, what do you expect? I say continentals, I mean Africans obviously.

Can we all at least agree that French Canadians are the worst?

I sat by the egyptians souvenir sellers harrassing tourists by some monument during my visit there and they would guess which country someone is from 8 times out of 10. It's a combination of clothing, looks, and the general way they carry themselves, they told me.

he should have taken french lessons from joey barton

my waifu is spanish born in france

do portugese girls look like spanish or basque?

That's funny

they're actually ok, at least they hate racemixing and have remained homogeneous while france has been gutted from its inside by niggers and islam

or from zlatan
youtu.be/JbPM5T7nG1M

>france has been gutted from its inside by niggers and islam
Oh, not like us then

>the French are the only people that come here and ask questions to locals in their own language, not Spanish or English
They always do,they are also horrible in online games.
If they play a game with 10 men,they all assume they speak french.
I saw it countless times that they would instantly chat in french in a start of a match.
Team and enemy alike will tell them "Nobody speaks french/baguette,please talk english."
And you know what they will anwser with ? A fucking french sentence.Legit every other nation will talk to you in english if you ask them.
They are absolute retards when it comes to their language.I am 100% sure they are absolutely assblasted that English became the World language and think their language is relevant.
Italians,Spaniards,Germans,Portugese,Poles,Russian,Swedes,Finns all will communicate with you in English.If they speak their native tonge it is only because they have a mate in a party.And if you ask them to speak English,all these People will talk you,except french people.
Even the most retarded Gopnik Russki or "JAJAJAJAJAJA" Spaniard will try to talk to you,even it is broken english.

French are legit the only people that will speak their language regardless of anyone else.They know that everyone playing the game is from all parts of europe,yet they still decide to do it,when 99% all other just talk english.

>frogs making literally everyone seethe
based

basado

Attached: 1558213060010.jpg (638x638, 22K)

It's almost the same language 2bh.

Only 3 french words one needs to know are:
Egalite
Fraternite
Inculoate

>playing video games
NEEEEEEEEEEEERD

encule

From this thread i can deduct that french and bongs still doesn't get along. Germany and the yanks try to be noticed by them and uterly failing.

Apparently, people like to mistreat foreigners

at least you noticed me :3

English journalist love to put words in peoples mouth.
Being barely understandable is a gift.
Louis van Gaals struggles to get his point across was front page news for two seasons.

Can't handle banter

Did he really got mad at actual humoristic people somehow mocking his french?
Does he think Les Guignols is the actual France news report lmao?

The average French person doesn't speak English.
You can't learn it at school since the educational system is utter shit.
You need to go out of your way to master it.
Almost every foreign movie or tv show is dubbed over here.

French is a dying language; most of the population don't speak it properly. Especially the zoomers since people are getting dumber and dumber.

>Spanish fans are abusive and horrible
>French fans are abusive and horrible
>English fans are fully supportive and kind
Hmm

what languages do they teach you in school instead?

They do teach English and Spanish or German
The school system just terribly sucks at it

French is difficult enough

*kindly sends you death threats*

Him and Shteve Mclaren should form a double act

>t. Jean-Claude in Clapham

if it's anything like Spain they don't start teaching seriously until secondary school and most of the time by teachers who can barely speak the language themselves

I learnt english on Yea Forums desu

Mental that you use dubs, do people actually prefer that or is it a rule? I know you're protectionist about your language sometimes

Most people would rather have it dubbed
I would never watch a subbed movie I hate subs, if I needed subs for english I would watch it dubbed

Weird, I find it very distracting

I like subs better

ALLEZ TOUS VOUS FAIRE ENCULER BANDE DE FILS DE PUTE

Attached: 1546307705207.png (633x758, 158K)

Cálmese un poco señor, que eso que hace no es sano

¡Sacre bleu!

>GO ALL TOGETHER YOU TAPE OF SONS OF PUTE

what do you mean by this

Attached: wBu2KUH[1].jpg (1600x1600, 559K)

Two different cultures. French don't want you to butcher their language while the Spanish will appreciate the effort
This

Absolutely based

lmao have sex bro

i don’t see the problem

you should actually be honored to have the chance to listen to the most beautiful language the earth ever produced

I thought Emery was already French this whole time. Where is he from? Looks like a stereotypical french fag to me

England being a historical rival to France, Irak 2004 and English being a global language facilitated this propaganda about France.

french people asked me for directions in portugal and when i told them where to go they said gracias

You're all falling for the perfidious albion trap baka

Look at this, looks like how teen girls speak

>They always do,they are also horrible in online games.
>If they play a game with 10 men,they all assume they speak french.
>I saw it countless times that they would instantly chat in french in a start of a match.
And Germans do this same fucking shit even when around other people. As long as there are two fucking Germans in the group they'll speak German to each other at every single fucking opportunity. If you're in a group of Germans alone they'll speak German between each other and just ignore you if you don't understand German. Tell them to speak fucking English and they'll maybe remember for five minutes and then switch back to German as soon as they come to a word they don't know in English.

^^

This makes me happy that France will become North Algeria within my lifetime.

Subs are so much better it doesn't even compare. I watch everything with subs even though I'm fluent at English. Often with English subs. Also in 99% of the cases the original audio is much better.

The only acceptable use case for dubs is when you're translating shit for illiterate people like kids.

You stupid fucking euros have been arguing over the exact same bullshit for the last two millennia. Are you ever going to get your fucking heads out of your asses?

Scousers aren't English

perds du poids

>the french are dickheads
in other news, water is wet

one day I was heading to London by plane and I sat next to a lady. I asked here if I could get to my sit in English, then I saw that she had an Argentine passport so I said gracias. Felt pretty good desu.

I can even begin to fathom how shit it must be if your mother tongue isn't one of English, Spanish, or French.

Ok I hate French people now

>Visiting aftv's twitter page
>Helping line that fat negro's pocket
Disgusting

He's from Alsace so technically he's the only likeable German

Heres the official tourist ranking from best to worst:
Japanese
Germans
Swedes
Australians
>powergap
Spanish
English
Portuguese
Italians
brasilians
>powergap
Chinese
French
>powergap
Americans

This is all based on personal experience working once at an hotel during the summer

Not even close to being true.

Is there a country where people speak spanish but not english ?
The only relevant south american country doesn't even speak spanish...

>Australians

I was confused then I remembered only richer Aussies/gap year middle class cunts go to Portugal. Surprised Ameriblacks are that low though? Isn't it all old couples?

French barely have memory of their wars against one more colony (britain), UK is literally littered with monuments celebrating the few battle they won against the french.

Guess who is getting bullied ?

>when you forget to switch proxy

I thought I was the only one going between French and Brit VPNs to keep the salt flowing

Americans dont know basic ethic.Most of them complain about the pricing in foods(in a fucking hotel) not to mention the amount of times I´ve seen them bring food to restaurants/bars that wasnt from said establishment.Also the way they speak to you is as if you dont know english and you are 5 years old.
Aussies are actually fun desu, they are either nice old boomers or college level looking surfer bros.

i'm that one guy that uses the real time phone translator even if you speak english

>Putting a space before your punctuation

Dead giveaway pierre

what good is telling them it looks like shit when theyve already bought it and are wearing it

Only tourists I've ever met were Britbongs, two older couples. They were very nice and for some reason both couples were looking for the post office.

Attached: 1411517985688.jpg (615x580, 52K)

>when i tried to speak it in spain people would encourage me
don't talk shit, you fat NONCE

In which millennium are you living ?

>The average French person doesn't speak English.
Which is true of any country without multi-official language.

>You can't learn it at school since the educational system is utter shit.
No educational system made for a classroom is good at teaching a language as the content is way too wide (many hours) but very shallow (boring if you are not interested). Classroom can't give you a motivation to learn a language, just to grade well on test, which is VERY different.

>You need to go out of your way to master it.
As any skill in life, lazy-whiner

>French is a dying language
French have more speakers everyday, which is the opposite of dying.

> most of the population don't speak it properly
True for all languages, ever. Speaking properly a language is the slang of the wealthy.

>Especially the zoomers since people are getting dumber and dumber.
Zoomers speak a better English than their parents as well as read much more overall. They just buy less Dan Brown and Twilight books, both chef d'oeuvres of French Literature.

Overall Gilet Jaune whining/10, move of your parent basement in the countryside and realize that getting money is about doing something that other people need, not what you want to do.

old bongs are nice but the middle aged lobster looking ones are too annoying to put them higher

Postcards are a classic cute old person activity

google translate sucks

don't be jel love xx

>SIRI TRANSLATE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this
they hate you if you don't speak french and mock you if you do
they just generally despise non-french people

Animation movies are usually better in French than in English : better voices and deeper meaning (as long as the translators are not retarded).
Corny one liners are better in english, being retarded is less obvious there.
Famous actors tend to have the same VA over many movies : many french boomers associate Bruce Willis voice with his VA for example, and would not recognized his real voice.

Overall quality of dubbing vary widly, depending of the budget.
For TV release it's usually absolute trash; hollywood adaptation passable and most Disney/Pixar I would argue are much better in french, if only because French men don't speak like they have trouble breathing trough the nose.

This is the voice of Russel Crowe in all French movie
youtube.com/watch?v=0vDkbY_5cvo

>Implying PSG is french players

Source ?
Because I know 100% that in the last decade Chinese have single-handlely destroyed the Americans as the worst tourists
Americans are just super-fat loud, arrogant, destroy their lodging and act like because they are on holidays everyone is their servant.
Chinese are all that, slightly less fat, but shit in the shower, spit everywhere and steal on top of that.
Moreover, French are not high, they are usually grouped with the other southern europe countries (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese). They are basically better dressed, prider, quiter spanish.

>best: australians
What kind of australians do you get in Portugal lad

Attached: smirk.png (894x773, 48K)

That as any britbong and americunt you can't even speak a second language.

>Country younger than my toilets coping

>boasting about your Victorian plumbing

Sorry Pajeet but it's time to go

Its from personal experience and I only ever saw about 2 chinese couples at the hotel but they were very rude and didnt speak a lick of english but I didnt see them more then like 3 times each.
I have more experiences with americans and all of them acted the same way like I mentioned hereThe aussies I got at the hotel were all pretty nice like I mention here

To E S S P L A A J N my ambicíon!

It has more to do with the facts that good players are often multi-lingual and hence you won't realize they are french while french being at the same time the only relevant country in europe so that you stumble on pack of them often enough to remember.

>I am 100% sure they are absolutely assblasted that English became the World language and think their language is relevant.
Truly a predicament that a language with 2/3 of it's word from french origin became the lingua franca.

>Italians,Spaniards,Germans,Portugese,Poles,Russian,Swedes,Finns all will communicate with you in English

Also I disagree. Germans community are not a thing because you guys don't have as much of a gaming culture (with all the censorship and product banned that is a tradition in your country) but spanish/nording/eastern-shitehole speaking only spanish/nordic/eastern-shitehole is a thing. You just don't play on the right games/server.

>French are legit the only people that will speak their language regardless of anyone else.
Britbong, burgers, the whole of Asia, the whole of south america, the whole of eastern europe.

The only place in the world where english is a common second language for youth and communicating a video games is a bunch of european countries. Elsewhere it's always the primary country language.

>Its from personal experience
Oh, irrelevant them.

If you go to random-asian temple in like thailand/laos, it says "Don't take pictures" in Japanese/English, but also "Don't spit and don't poo" in Chinese.

>t.Adrian Chamberlain

for me, it's eric cantona

Attached: eric.jpg (600x438, 62K)

These two posters are literally projecting their perceptions of their own countries unto others
The British poster perfectly described Britain, the French poster perfectly described France.
t. live in Ottawa with a fuckload of anglos and frenchies

>Germans community are not a thing because you guys don't have as much of a gaming culture
Not true at all. However, actual dedicated and professional video gaming in Germany has always been more or less centered around classic stuff like UT, CS and a little bit of Battlefield when 1942 and later 2 were hot shit. Germans also mostly stick to their own.

Spanish is the most spoken language in the world that doesn't use moon runes

Bale gets trashed for many reasons, being literally that one single fucking lazy cunt in the team that can't speak a word of Spanish, just one of the many reasons why he's trashed.

Emery gets trashed for being a cunt as well. As in boasting efforts to communicate in french, then after 2 years
still being unable to communicate properly in french to his players or to anyone. Classic cunt.

Arsenal is also a cunt club and so is his TV and fans.

>frenchmen hating foreign languages in their country
I thought it was worldwide known

Learning Spanish is more useful but learning French is more impressive.

Why should he speak Spanish? He wasn’t employed to speak Spanish he was employed to play football.
He has a translator and yet still put effort in just to keep media happy, yet gets attacked for it.
Ok spud supporter in Spain already i see, enjoy watching liverpool lift the cup

>Whole world : French frogs are bitter and rude
>French : fuck you mate we are nice fuck u for thinking otherwise
Hmm

poo in the loo

that's because hardly anybody speaks proper english in epl. why would they mock him for it?

POO

Not a literal human on the planet puts the French above the English

english is a poor and easy language for the dumb mass, french is a glorious and smart language for the elite.

based

Wenger.
Zidane.
Henry.
Ginola.
Cantona.

France deserves to be occupied again. Oh wait, you already are.

Attached: 67zflk0mkm511.jpg (1000x625, 436K)

>French
>Elite
Kek

Attached: 4662044-6226585-Critique_The_photo_was_taken_during_President_Emmanuel_Macron_s_-m-75_1538390374696. (634x612, 37K)

Shit in a street, bro. You can't come into this conversation with that flag. You know what everyone will say, bro.

Attached: a7bzvjL_700b.jpg (700x467, 61K)

tue toi

If you want to live in West Africa

Frenchies are scum, nothing new.

French media is so stupid. They all talk like shit in any other language but they make fun of someone trying to speak your language.
I hope he wins this final

His french was horrendous.

>all the demoralized fags itt

This is how you speak a foreign language.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLtRttuQSOI

T'as la haine jsors de l'arène en MacLaren

Attached: 1558352422187.png (548x509, 41K)

In fact, french are very happy, proud and reverent when foreigner try to speak french. Mostly because it's hard and muh lingua franca.

In Emery case, his french is pretty comical tbqh. But on the other hand he was mocked by some media and local coach corporatism because they despise him for being foreigner and succesful.

Why would i want to go to another country when i live in God's own nation?

Everyone is bitching about us but every year we are the most visited place in the world, i don't understand, i wish everyone would fuck off back to their shithole

>tfw learning French for fun
Already knowing Spanish barely helps
What a kooky language

Attached: 1423872646338.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

france>spain

GIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

APOLOGIZE TO WHITE FRENCHMEN RIGHT FUCKING NOW

For me
it's KFC

kek, thought this was /arse/ desu

I love how Americans think they're fluent when they only know a couple of words in a foreign language.

Where the hell is that coming from? Got nothing to do with my post.

Attached: ctbgqyld.png (375x378, 171K)

I think 2000 years ago everyone spoke Latin. It was again the fault of the migrants (Goths).

Attached: 1548444191511-1.jpg (600x594, 58K)

pretty sure English is more widespread than Spanish, m8

Apparently it's true according to most sites I visited after googling. Though I'm thinking most studies show native speakers and not total speakers.

native speakers yes, total speakers no