Why are these countries + Japan the only good ones at ski jumping?

Why are these countries + Japan the only good ones at ski jumping?

Attached: ski.gif (400x704, 5K)

>finland

Do you live in the past?

Tradition for it?
Yep. Finland is going the way Sweden when it comes to ski jumping. People in power decided to basically deprive juniors from resources and went all in adult international competitors couple decades ago. A lot like Slovaks did with their ice hockey teams.

Attached: selvästi pitemmälle nykänen.jpg (500x500, 39K)

kamikazes and cannon fodder.

Well you're still above countries like Kazakhstan or Italy or the USA with no ski jumping tradition

>slovenia
Do you live in the past?

Because we realized that we would always be shit at big sports, so it is better to win every irrelevant wintersport instead.

Because there is no money in this "sport"
> As with the previous season, the International Ski Federation (FIS) allocated roughly €62,700 per singles competition in the Top 30 for the 2018/19 World Cup. The winner receives around €8,700, whereas thirtieth place gets about €87. The figure for team and mixed competitions is €61,000, which is split between the four members of each of the three best teams.

Being introduced in this season is prize money for coming top in qualifying. This is worth around €2,600, but for ski flying this increases to roughly €4,400.

>germany
do you live in the past?

what countries are good then

How is ski jumping even considered a sport? You jump for 10 seconds and then take the lift for 10 minutes.

the way those countries are shaped makes them look like a pair of tits and some hips and I unironically just popped a boner
should I end it all? is it too late for me?

dunno lol i'm a noble northwestern flatlander and scoff at anything that exceeds 100m above sea level

is anorexia a sport?

North West Germany was depressing

It's not a sport.

You tell me

Attached: Hannawald.jpg (260x405, 25K)

The Heart of a Lion
The Wings of an Eagle
The Agility of a Fox

why Ski Jumping is the best sport

for me, its Adam Małysz

no but being a manlet is

>mfw not good at ski jumping, but elite at skeet dumping

Attached: cum and creme.jpg (320x220, 9K)

lol he still looks good compared to some tour de france racer

could it be that they are the only ones that care