/bundes/

*Union got promoted edition*
*Stuttgart got relegated sub-edition*

>upcoming mätches:

/bestbundes/ Relegation:
18:15 FC Ingolstadt - SV Wehen Wiesbaden (28.05.19)

European Finals
>EL: Chelsea - Arsenal (29.05. 21:00)
>CL: Tottenham - Liverpool (01.06. 21:00)

Attached: D7mfUbrXYAEVJgx.jpg (1200x900, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M31jeUEJvmg
youtube.com/watch?v=uekZpkYf7-E
youtube.com/watch?v=uk5EPN0NQTQ
kohlchan.net/int/res/3307683.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YNl5vdXmRcI
youtube.com/watch?v=NdzXs8a8cTI
youtube.com/watch?v=psnebEEOu78
youtube.com/watch?v=xrxiv03PGDw
fcbayern.com/de/fcbayern-live-free
youtube.com/watch?v=XEe2t3nRB9U
twitter.com/DieRotenBullen/status/1133828360281513984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you spelled
19:00 Rapid Wien - Mattersburg
wrong

>Hannover 96 meldet Vollzug: Mirko Slomka (Foto) übernimmt zur neuen Saison das Traineramt bei den Niedersachsen und löst damit den bisherigen Chefcoach Thomas Doll ab. Jan Schlaudraff fungiert künftig als Sportdirektor beim Bundesliga-Absteiger.

I thought Thomas Doll was doing alright? He actually got some points with that trash team.

>Union promoted for the first time to Bundes
>Managed them in FM
Fuck I might have to watch the Bundesliga now. Was waiting for the day Holstein Kiel stepped up or the sun collapsed, whichever came first.

lol no

when i drove through berlin all i saw was union graffiti, nothing about hertha

Very much a reddit team, though

Hertha supporters are from the Speckgürtel (bit surprised _you_ didn't visit that part)

Until Reddit learns that Union fans sing Christmas songs every winter

>Le Reddit team
Jesus Christ
They're not San Pauli (the ACTUAL Reddit team), they're a newly promoted side to Bundes, Eisern Union doesn't make me think of fucking church chants (which is GOOD),and this tidbit trivia:
>Their nicknames evolved from the earlier sobriquet Schlosserjungs (metalworker boys), which was in reference to the blue kit the Union played in, as it was reminiscent of the overalls worn by local workers.
>In former GDR times Union was known for a rivalry with Dynamo Berlin who was affiliated with East Germany's Secret Service Stasi.
>In May 2004, the supporters raised enough money to secure the club's license for fourth-division football through a campaign called 'Bleed for Union'.
I frankly could not give a single fuck about Reddit bandwagoning a team. If a team is newly promoted from the second division and they're not some old glory, they're based, period.
>t. Pescara lifelong still seething

st. pauli is pretty based as well, though

hourly reminder to hail our queen danamutt

Attached: 33987218_258547638224631_6411153062047514624_n.jpg (320x399, 33K)

Don't know for you guys, but in /bestbundes/ I'm supporting Nuremberg next season

meh, I'm not a dana lifelong anymore. still, post some arsch of her.

Is it similar to Bayern and 1860 fans?

Congrats Union

>"We're pro-LGBTQIwhateverthefucktheacronym means anymore and PROUDLY LEFTISTS!"
>LITERALLY a fucking clothing brand
>Backed up by Nike of all people
Yes, and Olympiakos is still a common man's team, huh?

sounds pretty based to me

He is shitposting you dumb reddit fag.

Hard to say... Buyern fans are everywhere

Attached: wildmoser.jpg (1620x1080, 326K)

Ban asymetric shitposting!

youtube.com/watch?v=M31jeUEJvmg
What did they mean by this?

d*nmark ins gas

Attached: 39116043_468850170258653_849700309612625920_n.jpg (1080x1350, 255K)

thanks

Attached: D7mheIMXoAI1TxW.png (720x720, 268K)

I didn’t make the post about Union.

Crazy stage in the Giro, at least the past 30 minutes since I came home.

>can still hear them Sächseln in their chant

Attached: 192893291.png (543x429, 123K)

Ostdeutschland = best Deutschland

>Bayern-Präsident Uli Hoeneß wollte den VfB Stuttgart motivieren und wettete Ende 2018 beim Treffpunkt Foyer unserer Zeitung gegen den Abstieg. „5000 Euro, wenn der VfB in die zweite Liga muss.“
>So kann man sich täuschen. „Davon konnte man zum damaligen Zeitpunkt nun wirklich nicht ausgehen“, sagte Uli Hoeneß am Dienstag im Gespräch mit unserer Zeitung, „dieser Abstieg ist bitter. Es tut mir leid für den ganzen Verein.“ Dann bat er um die nötigen Kontodaten. „Natürlich halte ich Wort.“ Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden. In den nächsten Tagen überweist Uli Hoeneß 5000 Euro an die Kinderkrebs-Nachsorgeklinik in Tannheim, die der VfB Stuttgart seit vielen Jahren unterstützt.

ES IST DOCH NUR EIN TRAUM
DAS BLOSSE HASCHEN NACH DEM WINNNND

youtube.com/watch?v=uekZpkYf7-E

new drei90 wann?

whats dana up to these days?

this

Attached: dana-arsch.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

what a wh*re

and that's a good thing

How do we stop Bayern next season?

>we

era of the BULL

Attached: 325022353.jpg (1000x541, 61K)

looks much better with pale skin

ZDF shows Ingolstadt - Wiesbaden btw

based thanks fren

Attached: bguzefw.jpg (718x643, 63K)

The ZDF livestream for football matches is the only good thing our GEZ money finances.

based Wehen

NO ERA OFFSIDE

damn, how bad is the commentary?

cam on wiesbaden

absolute state of zdf live editing

camerawork is worse lel

true. pathetic.

>camera on ref the whole time
>oh, goal btw

They kept the camera on the ref for 2 whole minutes while the ingo scored the goal. Amazing work, ZDF.

ORGINALE NICHTSKÖNNER

Attached: originalenichtskönner.jpg (360x360, 24K)

so who are we rooting for?

Phillip Billing on Jan Siewert: ''He is special. Real German mentality, little strange. He came in like he had won PL five times, little arrogant, and I think most of the players lost the respect for him after one week. People could see there was something wrong.''

Wiesbaden.

JENS KELLER GENANNT

for me, it's Aua Meadowbathing

DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN DITTGEN

WEHEN

who is it?

Attached: 3.bild[1].jpg (993x370, 129K)

Nach einer Schlägerei an einer Berliner Schule ermittelt die Polizei: Ein 15-Jähriger soll einen jüdischen Schüler ins Gesicht geschlagen haben, ein anderer hetzte offenbar mehrere Jugendliche auf.

Bayern

>Götze to Werder

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Schalke

B A S E D

two great options. also nice dubs.

the power of dubs

Attached: 1435100490119.png (600x600, 576K)

how to spell salty in danish

Attached: Billing.png (243x196, 10K)

wiesbaden stronk

it's fucking Arsenal.

KFC Uerdingen

Union Berlin.

>Ingolstadt

this game

>ingolcucks

BAULSEN :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

what was he thinking when he did that?

Niederlechner to Augsburg

Attached: D7q1ku2W0AAsOOk.jpg (1200x1200, 453K)

ok everyone switch over to Rapid - Mattersburg now

i cant this mätch is too good

it's all in the reflexes

Attached: jack-burton.jpg (600x347, 30K)

The one that can actually win something and isn't playing against the Abstieg to celebrate it afterwards like the Liga Gewinn
>you now remember HIV

>le defending striker man
Streich babby

have three other bundes threads to read and really dont feel like it

So...Wiesbaden?

Yes

truly first world problems

>Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden.
Based Ulli.

>Uli
>Ehre

pick one

This headline did not age well

Attached: hmmm.png (961x306, 32K)

hello fellow aryans

Attached: 1550243836021.jpg (785x752, 184K)

Rapid already 2:0 in the lead after 14 minutes, its over

Hello.

w2c bomber of the thing is through man?

>convicted criminal
>lying
no surprise here

wtf am i reading

Attached: apu371.png (302x452, 58K)

KFC

jz 1 monsun

ICH MUSS DURCH DEN MONSUN
HINTER DIE WELT
BIS ANS ENDE DER ZEIT
WO KEIN REGEN MEHR FÄLLT

Where can I purchase the jacket of Jochen Breyer?

Wisst ihr was das geilste am Bayernfandasein ist? Titel? Nein
Es ist dieser Frust und dieser Ärger all dieser siedenden Anti-Bayernhurensöhne die jedes Mal mit frustverzerrtem Gesicht vor den Schirmen sitzen und lauthals Kreischen und Wimmern. Ich würde literarisch 1000 Euro zahlen für eine Kollektion von Fotos der Gesichter dieser abartigern Drecksmenschen. MANN WERD ICH HEUTE ABEND GUT SCHLAFEN! BLEIBT SAUER HINGEGEN IHR dreckigen, faulen SCHEISSER! hehehehe

you mean Jochen Br00

truly it is. Also have to vacuum the living room, do the dishes, do a manicure, go over my finances and sort some paperwork. Also dont feel like it.

Ban asymetric TM postings!

Hatte damals meine erste Freundin gekriegt als der Song beliebt war.

Watching a Fritz-Walter-Medaille winner going down to 3. Liga. The curse is real.

DROLLPOST :DDDDDDD

Beginnt das Problem hier nicht schon viel viel früher? Alle möglichen Marktteilnehmer haben ein Monster miterschaffen, das man kaum noch gebändigt kriegt.

Die Werbeblöcke in den Halbzeitpausen sind voll mit Clips von Wettanbietern, es werden Stars aufgefahren als Werbepartner, die Vereine haben meist eine Partnerschaft mit einem bestimmten Anbieter (bishin zu Trikotsponsoren bei Weltvereinen), die nationalen und internationalen Verbände arbeiten mit ihnen zusammen, selbst die "Fachmagazine" haben auf ihrer Seite neben den voraussichtlichen Aufstellungen für die kommenden Spiele einen Werbe-Link zu einem Anbieter und die gedruckten Zeitschriften und Zeitungen sind voll mit Anzeigen.
Folge: Das lockt die normalen Menschen an, die mal in größerem oder kleinerem Umfang hobbymäßig Sportwetten platzieren, das alles füttert aber vor allem das System und lockt auch diejenigen an, die manipulieren wollen - und macht es im Endeffekt rentabel genug für einige Akteure, sich kaufen zu lassen oder ermöglicht es, dass einige erpressbar werden.

Vor 20, 30 Jahren gab es auch Sportwetten (eher auf dem Niveau kleinerer Wettbüros), aber das System der Sportwetten wurde doch nicht von allen Beteiligten (vor allem nicht im deutschen Fußball) so bereitwillig bedient und man hat nicht so eng mit den Anbietern zusammengearbeitet.
Es gibt einfach zuviele, die gut daran verdienen, sodass die wirksamste und einzig erfolgversprechende Möglichkeit, diesen ganzen Sumpf trocken zu legen indem man es massiv reguliert und Vereinen und Verbänden verbietet in irgendeiner Weise mit Wettanbietern zu tun zu haben, kein gangbarer Weg (mehr) sein wird... aber die Notwendigkeit, dass das Ganze so wie es heutzutage ist, überhaupt existieren muss, habe ich bisher einfach nicht verstehen können.

Ahahahhahah

BAULSEN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>top club
>Arsenal

top [wage] club

Based
A
S
E
D

fuuuuck i cant wait for the Berlin derby.

KINO

Götze is a top player

funfact: I googled "Bocklos" like three times in the last couple of days, and didnt understand who it was, and why this name was mentioned in context with Boateng.

Weltklassespieler you might even say

Flexitarier RISE UP!

yes yes

Attached: majo.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

based retard

Redpill me on Götze’s weird disease

his body quocked when it should have quacked

Attached: 5AB4E729-54BA-4187-8FE0-DD4803A13559.jpg (500x590, 101K)

aua aua mein popo :DDDD

this + arte

theres also nice dokus on 3sat & phoenix

And the Böhmi! :D

W E H E N

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK OFF, YOU RETORTENCLUB
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh no no no no no no no

>SCHANZER

Attached: 73849274.jpg (250x187, 5K)

öh nein nein nein nein nein

WHAT A DAY

Attached: NICE.png (340x342, 20K)

BASED MEADOWBATHING

yes yes

Attached: pyro.webm (1628x930, 2.37M)

RELEGATION 2019 - REVENGE OF THE SHITTERS

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Attached: pffrrr.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>Ingolshit

kek

>Ingolstadt
More like Ingodownstadt ;D

>schanzer
more like "shitter" lmao

>FC Mongolstadt

Attached: 20190511_152210.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

me rn

Attached: A33CDDCE-9075-48C3-B182-46712AD9E662.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>shisha during ramadan
absolutely haram

who is that blonde dyke?

obviously Matze Knop

what is she up to right now?

Attached: denmark.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

xQc

Me in the back

>Slomka back to H96

Attached: frage.png (612x491, 87K)

Rapid won btw, but you were all probably watching anyway
>Die Hütteldorfer schalten den SV Mattersburg in der Playoff-Premiere der Bundesliga mit einem 2:0-Sieg aus und duellieren sich nun am Donnerstag (heim) und Sonntag (auswärts) mit SK Sturm Graz um das letzte EL-Quali-Ticket.

Yes, and don't forget to tune in when it is next
>Tedesco back to >S04

>frontl21 with the cxu banter
What timeline is this again?

Also gib Iggy nudes pls

Attached: boomers in y2k19.jpg (1197x1020, 191K)

cringe

Diana is my CDUfu

Sternstunden des ÖR ugezs

Attached: 121.png (1637x1049, 2.43M)

>Yea Forums und /bundes/ im kompletten schmelzrunter

She's cute, if I were Philipp Amthor I would try to baller die Alte.

>no alcohol in sight
Not denmark

>implying girls wanna date consercucks

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28 TITANIC ( titanic) Twitter.png (588x480, 511K)

Sad to see my old hometown of Ingolstadt in such dire straits.

I bought some joints in Christiania so I’m a weed smoker now instead.

DAS IST ILLEGAL!

Attached: marl.jpg (720x350, 29K)

shes a CDU-Mitglied herself, according to the second pic, so /ourguy/ should have no problem

very nice

Attached: 1542315863644.jpg (640x640, 65K)

We are straight edge here. Document your way from entry level drugs to heroin somewhere else.

>/bundes/
>literal gathering of alcoholics
>straight edge

Attached: 1557157125212.jpg (563x803, 42K)

yes yes

bayern bros how fucking stoked are you for next years 3. bundes season
>derby vs 60er
>derby vs haching
>derby vs ingolstadt
shit will be cash af

is denmark actually a hot bitch, willing to choke on my dick?

yes

non germans cant even appreciate this

it's late

I had my pastrami open for too long in the fridge, now its beef jerky

Pastrami is ridiculously overrated.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28-07-14-35-181_com.google.android.youtube.png (2280x1080, 1.12M)

its okay, nothing special, wanted to go for something different on my butter bread

> Laut „Sport Bild“ sollen die Bayern bereits ein Angebot für Atléticos Rodrigo abgegeben haben.
>„Ich kenne den Spieler gar nicht“, sagte Hoeneß gegenüber der „Sport Bild“

what's his fucking problem?

I don't know that Rodrigo guy either.

>german cuisine
even leafniggers eat slightly better than you

True, ming ting noodles and cho ching ko soup are great

Do you like to flame grill your meat on the barbecue?
My great uncle certainly enjoyed flame grilling your countrymen with his flamethrower all the way from Juno Beach to Berlin back in the mid 40's

Don't listen to him
Hertha support is just very low in West Berlin compared to other bundles clubs because of internal immigration.
But Union have the same problem. Sankt Pauli always sing Heimspiel in Berlin For example. Union was litteral village tier team after the Welle until they reached the 2002 final against Schalke.

Real Berliners just don't like football that much.

Union is right wing

Showed up in Hasan's YouTube suggestions

>„Ich habe noch keine genauen Zahlen, aber ich denke, dass der finanzielle Rahmen sehr schwierig wird“, erklärte Hoeneß gegenüber der „Sport Bild“.
miau I bet he offered 32.5m€

>st. pauli is pretty based as well, though

Attached: 1556738629281-2.jpg (879x960, 105K)

>Bei Arp bin ich noch vorsichtig. Genauso bei Davies. Beide sind zugegeben riesige Talente. Fast wie Sanches, den ich übrigens auch nicht gehen ließe. Dieser Junge kommt noch. Ich bin mir sogar sicher, das er sich zu einem Weltklassespieler entwickeln wird.

My date yesterday went well and we will have a second date

no way

WHORE

Hecking new HSV coach confirmed

Attached: heckin-1558689291.jpg (800x600, 258K)

Yes and Dortmund is also "right wing"

poor guy. what's even worse is that my hair looks just like his.

>von der Südtribüne in den Stadtrat

amusing post

good if you're 60, bad if you're 20

wouldn't all Stadträte from Dortmund claim that? I mean it's the only remotely good thing about their city. If I wanted to get in their Stadtrat, I'd LARP as an Echte Liebe ultra too.

Werder signed Friedl from Bayern on a permament deal

nohomo but man Dieter was good looking

Attached: 77338-1486563998[1].jpg (1458x1896, 926K)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS HSV REDEMPTION ARC INCOMING! I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE CL HYMNE

flocka played pretty decent in all his games this season.
dunno why kovac doesnt field him more often desu

because he's really bad

all things considered i like /bundes/

yes 0 l0k it too

Attached: 1519983193204.gif (419x118, 3.14M)

>„Als Schalke 04 hätte ich sicher anders agiert, aber ich kenne nicht die Strategie des Klubs“, so Nübel.
>Dass der FC Schalke 04 Nübel eine längere Zusammenarbeit nicht bereits früher anbot, sei nach Aussagen von Schalke-Chef Clemens Tönnies vor allem ein Versäumnis von Christian Heidel. Der ehemalige Sportvorstand habe ihm gesagt, dass Nübels Vertrag sich nach einer gewissen Anzahl an Spielen automatisch verlängern würde – eine entsprechende Option befinde sich allerdings gar nicht in dessen Arbeitspapier.
>Der FC Bayern München befinde sich nach Angaben der „Bild“ in der „Pole-Position“ und pflege bereits seit längerem Kontakt mit der Spielerseite.
>Dass Nübel in den Planungen von Tönnies das neue Gesicht von Schalke werden soll, habe keinen Einfluss auf die Entscheidung des Profis: „Ich habe zum gesamten Fußball-Business einen gesunden und notwendigen Abstand. Darum kann ich auch mit vermeintlichem Personenkult wenig anfangen.“

>schalke

Attached: 1482294128690.png (576x484, 21K)

>hiv
>buttgart
>hangover

Your Arps, your Nübels

>Der ehemalige Sportvorstand habe ihm gesagt, dass Nübels Vertrag sich nach einer gewissen Anzahl an Spielen automatisch verlängern würde
yeah I'm calling bullshit

is he insane? he literally and figuratively can't win with HSV.

First Aufstieg, then Champions League

you must admit that HSV can do good business if pressured to

*first Aufstieg, then sacking of Hecking and signing of hottest new laptop zoomer, then Abstieg

They probably offered him a trillion €€€ and a golden statue if he manages to get promoted with HSV.

So he was a Canadian who later deserted to the Red Army?

or they could have just kept Titz and be in the bundesliga now

Attached: 1513181523102.jpg (544x416, 30K)

How many coaches are on HSV's payroll now? 7? And Hecking probabaly earns a shitload.

>Insgesamt übertrug Sky 266 Bundesliga-Partien live in der abgelaufenen Saison. Viermal wurde die Zuschauerzahl mit 0 angegeben, da zu wenige Menschen im technisch messbaren Bereich (unter 5000) einschalteten.
tfw your /bundes/ postings have a higher reach than a /bundes/ match

>götze to arsenal
based dortmund reject fc

>technisch messbaren Bereich (unter 5000)
eggsplain

Attached: 1371994063699.png (395x387, 209K)

I love Germany, but I fear my love is for a Germany of yesterday - a Germany that no longer exists,: a white Germany

It still exists outside of NRW.

i am sure that was used to be prussia is over 95% white still

>Dies waren Mainz gegen Wolfsburg (5. Spieltag/englische Woche), Hertha BSC gegen Leverkusen, Wolfsburg gegen Augsburg sowie Mainz gegen Hoffenheim (alle 34. Spieltag). 15 Spiele hatten lediglich 10000 Zuschauer – siebenmal mit Beteiligung von Freiburg und sechsmal mit Wolfsburg.
LOLsburg

Really? This makes me happy. Gonna visit Berlin now

NRW and BW and all cities.

Whats gone is gone. No point in crying about it now.

My home town is 90% white. I haven' seen a single non-white kid in the last years.

>>>/deutsch/

AFAIK some people have their TV usage recorded and then they extrapolate these numbers to compute the TV ratings. If none of these people actually watched the match, they probably guess that no more than 5000 people watched it at the time.

Tonight is the night. We gonna be rich. It's our time!

Attached: TONITEWEGONNABERICH.png (350x116, 7K)

Seems like you need to get out more, racist

>stop mentioning my cuck state reee

You wish, I'm from Saxony

why do you always have better Quoten than me, whats your website?

T. Stasi

ok sorry Numbi :3

Attached: 1512771581776.png (994x632, 513K)

>He finally noticed
I never said anything about that because the other guy a few years back got butthurt when I told him to stop using tipico. I'm using BWIN.

tipico is better. enjoy 5% Abgabe. lmao

can't you literally tell that from the yellow on black text? I'm not even betting and I know what the bwin website looks like from all the shilling on the internet.

Im only using interwetten because they give out Gutscheine for special events like the world cup last year, might switch over then

I thought its probably bwin but Id rather ask

Attached: yikes.png (600x161, 171K)

surely their names aren't all "Bernd" right?

lol nice trap

The interwetten website design is horrible tbqh. Are you going to bet on tonights game?

Not me, but thanks

What time begins EuropaLeaguepokalfinal?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-29-06-53-13-766_org.floens.chan.jpg (1080x972, 158K)

ît begins when it begins

will we really watch this shitfest? apart from apart from koscielny and maybe giroud i dont like one single player on these teams.

Attached: pepe22.jpg (900x900, 196K)

showered 2 hours ago, new clothes and everything, crotch already smells like sweat, you cannot explain this :(

>not liking Özil

Attached: Ozil-an-den-Bundestag_c524313b365a6e1c6e0cd7bcec740e02.jpg (910x600, 52K)

I still like Sokratis

>I suffer on Germany

What about Bernd"Fliegenfänger"Leno and Xhaka?

I did a small one just know, there would also be Austrian 2. league on today but thats absolutely horrible to bet

21:00 cet, exactly 7 hours from now

not even Xhakas mum likes Xhaka

forgot pic of the sichere Ding

Attached: bet.jpg (746x219, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uk5EPN0NQTQ

in exactly 7 hours the first goal will be scored in the el final

that doesn't look very sicher to me

based. will ukraine ever find his peace?

winter ist vorbei, fetti

Dieter"mag HSV seitdem er ein kleiner Junge war" Hecking

BASED

Thats gonna some fun 30 minutes for you.

this. it looks very bad even.

Attached: 1557941544739.png (258x245, 84K)

shave your pubes

its a final, 20 minutes of abtasten and probably still 0:0 at half-time
Bruins I did on the basis of them playing at home and having won yesterday at home already
100% sicheres Ding

>wonder why lidl is trending
>it's because they are now selling beyond burger which are immediately sold out

Based.

Beyond burgers taste almost exactly like burger king burgers

Burger king burgers taste like ass

BK burgers taste great. Your reverse psychology marketing is working! I will buy that Beyond shit.

I just saw that Weisbaden beat Ingolstadt for a spot at /bundes 2/ can anyone redpill me on them?

nö then I rather smell

Cringe. Bk tastes literally microwaved as does beyond bürger. Also the beyond""""""bratwurst""""""" was absolutely disgusting

up north we have a market chain called "sky" and they are selling packaged hamburger royals for 3€ per piece. stiftung warentest bestätigt: 5/5.

Royale With Cheese :DDDDD

just been to lidl and haven't noticed anything. It's a very unsören neighbourhood though, wouldn't be surprised if they sell exactly 0 kek.

For me, it's Viertelpfünder mit Käse

For my sister, it's the Bondburger.

For me, it's Bulette im Brötchen

they are next to MainzzZZ

>Not eating the Big King XXL exclusively
psh

mmmmmh i like :DDD

Wiesbaden is a lot less interesting neighbour of Frankfurt and Mainz, and this means something.

>ami culture
not with me, Freundchen.

To be honest you cant compare US fast food to EU fast food. The stuff thats good in the US can suck here and vice versa. Its sometimes even different by country because they might have different meat minimum standards. Like the chicken nuggets in Switzerland, they are by far the best while in Germany or here, they are nothing too special.

For me, it's Nordsee.

>*blocks your path with ludicrous prices*
i could get by cheaper through buying the ingredients and hiring a cook to make the same stuff.

kohlchan.net/int/res/3307683.html

MAMA MACH DEN BACKFISCH JETZT IN DIE MIKRO ODER ICH RASTE AUS

sadly this Im really craving a fresh Fischbrötchen right now, sucks to not live near the sea anymore

did you knutsch?

baseert

This doesnt really sound encouraging though their logo is based. Will give them a check sometime

i meant to link to of course

>not using the coupons
mola

>new Lena leaks
where do they come from? shouldnt she have learned her lesson by now?

it was an """""""""""""accident"""""""""""""

Rasenfunk just uploaded their Saisonrückblick

hmm...

>Rasenfunk just uploaded their Saisonrückblick
And I'm only gonna listen to the second part

Attached: werder.png (519x609, 253K)

cute! I remember this from my own kindergarten days. sadly the Greens will outlaw it soon so the Indians have 0.1E(-34) less plastic in their rivers.

>not listening to the complete 22 hours in one session
casual

>Also the beyond""""""bratwurst""""""" was absolutely disgusting
No shit, that's what wurst is all about. Do you know the stuff they put into sausages?

>numale is disgusted by completely normal things: epsidoe 867

>. Do you know the stuff they put into sausages?
No, nor do I want to know.

There is not a single good thing in the world about sausages which is not done better by normal meat

except for preservability, taste and vitamins.

What is taste?

Yes, dried fruits are great. What does it have to do with sausages though?

schnauze jz

Attached: 1556803139412.jpg (626x666, 32K)

Where from doy ou get your /bundes/news apart from here?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (840x755, 199K)

I like to eat dried plums. but not too many, otherwise i feel shit for a few hours, literally

unironically transfermarkt frontpage

kicker

It's dont

can RB sign some good players already? I don't want to put my hopes on chokemund again.

>Rooting for RB
>ever
yikes

Real Based are literally /our guys/ because Numbers is the most hardcore fan on this subreddit.

Attached: 1519926160219.png (820x600, 376K)

Dumbers is a low iq female, doesn't count

ugh, alois back at it again

RB already blew their transfer budget, sweetie

footylad starter pack: transfermarkt, kicker, whoscored, goal.com, understat

Attached: 1b439fe240928e043ec4e0a018952ae2.gif (500x372, 398K)

on whomst?

tm and frens

>veggie burger

Attached: pvw.png (350x186, 96K)

there should be a free Schelle with every veggie burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNl5vdXmRcI

>Auch Herrhausens Nachfolger Rolf E. Breuer setzt diesen aggressiven Expansionskurs fort. 1998 steigt die "Deutsche" mit dem Kauf der amerikanischen Bankers Trust in den Olymp der internationalen Investmentbanken auf und setzt auf den direkten Nahkampf mit den Platzhirschen Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley und JP Morgan.
>Doch der Preis ist hoch: Denn mit dem Gang an die Wall Street, der die Bank 17 Milliarden D-Mark kostet, kauft sich die Bank eine angelsächsische Kultur ein, bei der vor allem Gewinne und die eigenen Boni im Vordergrund stehen.
kek even normie babby tier news are redpilled about the eternal anglo

I'll sing you a song and it's not very long
It's about a young man who wouldn't hoe corn
The reason why I cannot tell
For this young man was always well.

a leaf getting triggered I'm having some slices of bread in the night

Attached: 1530375104529.jpg (393x863, 44K)

who is this sharp dressed gentleman?

candy man Hitschler

>goal.com
Has it become better or is it still 90% clickbait und fakenews?

>complaining about fake news in football
er hat den fußball niemals geliebt

Mmmhmm

Attached: 1496434747123.jpg (614x1176, 70K)

yes yes now food

some brazillian talent and Hannes Wolf from Salzburg

I walked 13.8 km today lads

>20m
so about 1/3 of the Werner money

Yippie

Attached: 76ad1a8c8d79d7ca22eaa24f16a4b790-imagejpeg.jpg (358x500, 60K)

sounds like a waste of time but ok hope you enjoyed

good

Werner wont leave, he will go next year >for free

>implying he wont go to Liverpool

I was cucked by the bank ( Literally the only bank that wasn't open at early morning ) and the public transport ( I put money in the card, but the tickets have not yet dropped ), so I had to go to the uni walking

>i suffer living on brazil

>he thinks Werner will break his promiste to Bayern

bought some Bratwürste and Sauerkraut for dinner in honour of the Wurstdiscussion

>he thinks players give a fuck about Buyern in 2019
elke

No way Werner is going to join Buyern to be 3rd striker behind Lewandowski and Arp

basado

based

Attached: hoeness-mit-seinem-bratwurst.jpg (960x430, 53K)

Arp is going to score a lot of goals next season in the 3rd league.

Nürnberger sausagelets don't qualify as sausages

No way Werner is going to join Liverpool to be 3rd striker behind Firminho and Origi

Attached: tenor(4).gif (220x220, 19K)

Dr Mengele, I'm Göbbels

that's the Frankfurt coach, dumbo

Wish I had friends to have fun with

youtube.com/watch?v=NdzXs8a8cTI

I wish I didn't

Attached: 1554947697242.gif (714x536, 1.3M)

> fart
> it smells like slurry

But I like the smell of it.

RIP

Four-day weekend

Same. Must be fun.

That hit hard...

Attached: fuck.png (586x181, 70K)

time to wank

Sttugartium leviosa

Stuttify

stabiler wrestling fan vorne links

ugh

please help me find him

Attached: missing.png (2480x3508, 314K)

good oldschool oc kek

Are we going to watch the EL final?

I don’t think so

I'll probably at least listen to it, ain't got nothing better to do

I wish I had a cute gf to put my penis inside.

going to bed early today to be rested for chrisiti himmelfahrt

high quality shitpost

Himmelprut

youtube.com/watch?v=psnebEEOu78

Does Tobi still post in ITT?

No, one day he went fussi spielen and never returned

seems like the frog died. do you press F or S?

Tobi was all your imagination, user.

He posted in the Union - Stuttgart threads, so I assume he's just staying low-key until the season starts or something in Leverkusen happens

his freewilly social year endend

Who the fuck is tobi

The
Omnipresent
Bundes
Intellectual

he better warm up a bit for funposting and being on autosage all summer long
kringel

Did Polan send the postcard balloon back?

Attached: lauren.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

He used to be so happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrxiv03PGDw

Helm-Peter is a knob, only beaten by """""Der Sievi"""""

Attached: 1558352317589.jpg (229x169, 29K)

Pretty based how every player knows him and have a Schnack with him. Virgin customers vs chad Helm-Peter

How do I become the Helm Peter of my club?

>buy a helm
>be a peter

> Be neet or Rentner
> watch your clubs training every day
> have a schnack with them

>be 60+
>have beer belly
>have learned something anständiges like car mechanic
>have strong wrists
>support your local club

ZIRKZEE

stream?

kek

dumb phoneposter

FRÜCHTL

fcbayern.com/de/fcbayern-live-free only 4 minutes left

GOATSLEY

Was invited to a party tonight, there's gonna be a few qt3.14s for sure.
Already high as a kite, Anything else to do before I arrive?

yes jerk off

>Was invited to a party tonight
>there's gonna be a few qt3.14s for sure
>Already high as a kite
>Anything else to do before I arrive?
Holy fuck. Everything you say deserves one big yikes.

Ur just jelly boy

don't go unprotected
youtube.com/watch?v=XEe2t3nRB9U

Cringe

dieses

Wew, that's frigging expensive... almost cheaper to buy PrEP

I remember when I thought Tobi was just a meme name you call an autistic poster.
Only later did I realize 95% of all autistic posts were made by one person with a very particular style of writing and word choice.

Yeah, I'm not tobi though

cringe of the year award live on pro7 now

almost missed the EL final cause you guys never mentioned it
thanks

Shan't be watching that drivel

bought some Rinder Minutensteaks, cant wait for it

to sum it up:
>muh refugees (quote: mediterranean sea is the toughest border on the planet lmao)
>muh hobos
>muh nazis

there is handball on as alternative
soooo

Attached: Wiese.jpg (1280x720, 307K)

stuttgart scored

I'm with Arsenal and so is /bundes/

Attached: IMG_20190529_153439.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

true i guess

hob gschissn

Attached: pups.png (438x439, 214K)

Why is Weidenfeller so unintentionally funny?

(((ROMAN)))

it was penko tier

all football ultras are manchildren

i will ironically watch the el game

remember that there will be no goals in the first 30 minutes, so if you still got something to do go ahead

will watch the first half then go visit a friend to drink the beer

Attached: 1559155796293.jpg (1418x644, 150K)

why are these faggots dancing on the pitch?

guys, im spending some money on porn paysites and camwhores lately. Have to get this under control.

record and resell

kek wtf is this preshow

he should have go for the denmark. surely she knew how to party

>this show
Kirsch

>soll uns nicht weiter kümmern. in den nächsten 90min geht's um Fussball
Yes goy, watch the footy.

>muesli

Attached: özel.png (871x491, 724K)

did this too lately..

not watching the game

It somehow gives me a bit of a rush to see something pornographic, I can only see by paying.
If its like 10bucks for a site, and has some good content, whatever, no problem.
But camwhores are so expensive measuring the time/how long the fun lasts.

Same, at least until m0schberger, where semsrott will be tonight

well i pay once for a site, then rip everything and then it just sits on my hard disk lel

I watched the nadsi rock doc on 3sat

>semsrott

embarrassing desu

>not browsing pastebin to find usernames and passwords for free
You porn addicts gotta step it up.

definition of a topspiel so far

The Stimmung was even better in the Buyern friendly. CRINGE SO MUCH

Is it the day that uses the exclamation mark?

> English derby
> 1 English player in both teams combined

6000 tickets per team only of which just about half actually sold
travel and visa scared people off

its shit because everyone has seen these teams play each other numerous times

Attached: 1517986208840.png (659x525, 205K)

works MAYBE for shit tier sites like brazzers

never got the sites I want, and 90% doesnt work.

yeah mostly here too. I enjoy and "inhale" the content at first at least to some extent.

>exclamation mark
ugh

Should I start Hanteltraining?

>not even sold out
plastics

88. Minute. Du hast schon drei mal gewechselt. Dein Torwart bekommt bekommt die rote Karte. Wen schickst du ins Tor?

>watching porn

Den dicksten Spieler.

m( For me it's the längste. No brainer.

not feeling this game

no-one
we fliege now

>tfw you get baited into shelling out 15 bucks and then realize she's tease only

schnarchtastisch mätch

yea 0 agree

now 1 goal please

Anyone here on RED, BTN, PTP, AHD, AB, EMP, GGn and HDB? Me? I am.

this will be the first soccer match in history to be decided by coin toss

speaking of helm-peter, arsenal's gk is helm-petr hehe

this is shite lads

of course. It's english.

good one

>he doesn't know

oh you

Attached: 1554746281905.png (680x635, 226K)

are you the kind of faggot that makes camwhores go into private shows?
fuck that I want to freeload

honk honk (i smirked)

rate this game so far

BONDORRA :DDDDDDDDD

10/10

Attached: sandroschwarz.jpg (630x420, 45K)

You should write jokes for AKK.

anyone got the flare flying into the celebrating unioners?

Wait does Slomka being back mean naked Slomdaughter pictures again?

Union and Brondby IF will play a friendly in Berlin on July 5th.

>arselel

>getting scored on by jiroo
oh man

Why is Rapid so piss poor?

finally based denmark posted her feet

thats not denmark

this is denmark

>red haired
I'm disappointment, but not completely turned off

bad transfers mostly, the team just isnt that good. But I think they will make it into Europa League anyway, Sturm is even worse

is it babymark then?

maybe

Attached: 1517975112862.jpg (247x204, 8K)

>ARSE

>Poopsenal

BENULDI :DDDDDD

Chelsea winning means that LASK starts in 3rd instead of 2nd qualification round for CL, next season will truely be our season

KEK

goals made it worse somehow

twitter.com/DieRotenBullen/status/1133828360281513984
the based bulls are thanking bundes, lads
>mfw posting this in the EL thread by accident

BLOOTER

Have they found us?

Attached: 1554741343597.png (1267x785, 97K)

>Arsenal loses on purpose so they don't have to play Bayern in the CL

based, they know about #eotb

>you now remember one user saying he works in the media department of a big bundesliga club
it all makes sense

numbers is pure

era of the BULL

Attached: joschi.jpg (362x362, 22K)

i will do so too with a bit of luck. wont say which club yet but will reveal if they accept me lmao

not me, frens

nice, good luck. Will cheer for your club (provided its not one I dont like)

give us a hiiint, user

thanks
norf fc

>"die Girouds, die Hazards..."

Attached: anon,I.png (1474x1080, 1.78M)

well glad this is over

Never betting on arselel again.

SHIT is vatertag a feiertag? so tomorrow all stores are closed?

yes yes

fuck i only have one bottle of cola left. gotta be careful then not to gulp too much.

happy that özil and obama lost

drinkwater.jpeg

my standard liquid intake per day is
-2l of water
-1l of coffee
-1l of cola
the last ingredient is on critical reserve. tomorrow will be a hard day.

Thanks for the TV-Tipp.

Checked. Your water intake should be twice as high as 1l koler + 1l caffe, tho.

Youre welcome, great up until now.

on that topic: river cola >>>> pepsi >> coca cola

öööööözil

>jz 0n pidser
>look into kühlschrank
>k0n pidser da kollege
oh sheise :DD

What an absolute shitshow of a final

Well, congrats Rüdiger I guess

Attached: D7w5B03W4AERYDj.jpg (1199x764, 138K)

Imagin being this boomer.

"Fußball zum abgewöhnen"
lmao

Watching gooner scum sperg all over TL is almost worth the migraine t.b.h

Attached: fallout-pepe.png (250x250, 38K)