Welcome to manure

welcome to manure

Attached: matthijs-de-ligt-ajax-2019-940x530.jpg (940x530, 49K)

Is he even any good or are we getting memed buying Dutch footballers again i.e. Depay

name one player in manure that is better than this zoomer

poor lad

>400'000k a week
BOSS

shaw, matic, lindelöf

>
why would he do this

He is never setting a foot in Manchester. You would have to have a bird's brain to believe that.

lol he ain't going no where

He could go to City if Pep chooses him over Maguire.

He isn't going to manure.

>shaw, matic, lindelöf

Jesus imagine thinking your gonna be playing with Messi in Barcelona then all of a sudden your fat agent convinces you to got to Poonited to play under Ole with a bunch of dabbing nogs

stupid decision

he wanted regular first team action and Barcelona are not willing to part with Pique just yet. On the other hand, manure's defense is a dumpster fire which means he will get regular playing time

He'd unironically be your best player and you'd do well to immediately promote him to captain

Jlingz would be the second best player on Barcelona rn

Ashley Young.

implying de ligt can bench umtiti piqué and lenglet? deep down he knows he can't

Why would he go from a CL team to an EL team?

should just stay at ajax for now then

because he is traumatised by the champions league

JLingz should get shot

He's intelligent enough to realize that playing at Ajax is better than warming Barca's bench. But I can see him go to a big club that guarantees him playtime, he knows he's good enough.

He can go anywhere at this point. Definitely won't be staying at Ajax.

welcome to PSG, at least he's used to last minute chokes

isn't it a bit presumptuous of him to expect to move to the biggest club in the world and immediately replace the longest serving member of the squad? he is good for sure but it's gone to his head big time

Overrated imo.

Overrated imo.

Overrated imo.

That's why I think his agent is propping up this Man United move, so Barcelona sign him as a backup centerback but with a gigantic contract

Imagine wasting your prime on current United just because of money.
Might as well go straight to China.

of course, doesn't mean he's not good