/trans/

I love anime edition
I hate anime sub-edition

>Spain defender Sergio Ramos, 33, has asked Real Madrid president Florentino Perez to let him leave the club for China. (LaSexta - in Spanish)

Meanwhile, Perez has told Spanish radio he is "hopeful" Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard, 28, will sign for the La Liga club this summer. (Mail)

>Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has agreed terms with Juventus which would earn him a £1.2m-a-year pay rise. (Mail)

Belgium manager Roberto Martinez is the first option to be Barcelona boss if Ernesto Valverde does not continue. (RAC 1 - in Spanish)

>Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman, former Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri and Arsenal manager Unai Emery are among the replacements being considered to replace Valverde. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Barcelona winger Malcom could be on his way out of the Catalan giants, 12 months after signing from Bordeaux. The 22-year-old Brazilian was linked with a loan switch to Tottenham and Everton in the January transfer window, (Sport via Star)

>Juventus' 25-year-old Argentina forward Paulo Dybala has confirmed he wants to remain with the Serie A champions next season, despite being linked with a move to Manchester United. (Independent)

Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish has revealed he thought he was going to complete a transfer to Tottenham Hotspur last summer when Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino tried to sign the boyhood Villa fan. (Talksport)

>Arsenal have made contact with AC Milan over the transfer of 20-year-old Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma. (Tutto Mercato Web via Star)

Real Madrid must pay Paris St-Germain's 27-year-old Brazil forward Neymar £1.2m a week in order to take him to the Bernabeu. (AS via Mail)

>Real Madrid need to raise 300m euros in player sales this summer. (Marca)

Eintracht Frankfurt's Serbia striker Luka Jovic, 21, believes the Premier League or Serie A would be a suitable destination for him as he considers his next move. (Die Welt via Mirror)

Attached: 56741015_p0.png (1380x1140, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/aleksander-čeferin-uefa-and-interpol-should-investigate-liverpool-vs-barcelona-match-for-match-fixing
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48433820
om.net/actualites/382151/andre-villas-boas-nomme-entraineur-de-lolympique-de-marseille
youtu.be/O9w_FAcWuqM?t=228
youtu.be/lxf_s2XP6DMf
youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k
twitter.com/gerardromero/status/1133431034329075712
twitter.com/Cfcaway/status/1133432048901918727
twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1133438563956211713
youtube.com/watch?v=P9ALuPFoo9Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Manchester United and Real Madrid could challenge Tottenham for Real Betis' Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso, 23, this summer. (Mail)

Manchester City are also monitoring Lo Celso. (Manchester Evening News)

>Ajax's Netherlands defender Matthijs de Ligt, 19, says reports linking him with a summer move to Manchester United should be taken with a "pinch of salt". (Fox Sports)

West Ham have had an £18m bid for Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes, 25, rejected by Barcelona. The Spanish side want between £25m and £35m for Gomes, who spent last season on loan at Everton. (Sky Sports)

>Swansea City are resigned to losing Wales winger Daniel James, 21, to Manchester United for £15m. (Manchester Evening News)

Lyon's 20-year-old French midfielder Houssem Aouar, who has also been monitored by Liverpool, would be keen to play under manager Pep Guardiola at Manchester City. (Mirror)

>Germany legend Lothar Matthaus is "sure" Manchester City's Germany winger Leroy Sane, 23, will join Bayern Munich this summer. (Sky Sports - in German)

Former Chelsea and Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas has agreed a deal to manage Marseille. (France Football - in French)

>Burnley manager Sean Dyche says he is under no pressure to sell any of his players this summer. (Lancashire Telegraph)

Previous thread:

Not that anybody fucking cares, but Atlético Madrid, a team that has ended in second on the Spanish League and will go to the Champions League next season, has bought 30 years old Brazillian International defender Felipe from FC Porto for €20M. Maybe that would be a more interesting new than Lancanshire Telepgraph saying the literally who manager of literally who will not sell any players, I don't know

By the way, he will flop, and Matthaus never won an European Cup

Attached: Imagem65555555555.jpg (292x273, 32K)

>no edition in title, anime posting of any kin not linking the previous thread
are you even trying?

Attached: angrymoth.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Neat, an early transfer thread.

Liverpool need to buy a fucking decent centre-back, then they'll be able to return to the attacking playstyle from the last season without getting scored 5 goals against

Here is some news to worry Chelsea fans -Eden Hazard says victory in the Europa League final against Arsenal would be the "perfect farewell" if he is to leave the club this summer.

>Gennaro Gattuso is set to leave as manager of AC Milan after a meeting with the club's chief executive Ivan Gazidis on Monday, according to Sky in Italy.

PSG striker Edinson Cavani will reportedly snub an offer to sign for Manchester United this summer, according to reports in the Mirror.

>Leonardo Semplici said although he is grateful to SPAL, he is “also ambitious and I’d like to take a step forward” amid Genoa rumours.

Juventus are reportedly planning a summer bid for Real Madrid creative midfielder Isco, while Maurizio Sarri remains in pole position as Coach.

>Three clubs have made offers worth between €30m & €35m for Lyon full-back Ferland Mendy - one of those is Real Madrid - OL want €55m to let the player go, according to L’Équipe.

Any updates on the Javi Martinez situation?

Linked old thread in second post.

>early
The old thread was already past bump limit.

Personally I'd go for De Vrij, Skrniar or Romagnoli
Both Inda and Milan are a mess but have decent defenders, who could be easily tempted by the riches and prestige of Liverpool

De Ligt la

Hazard leaving for Halal is already imminent anyway.

AND NOT IN THE FIRST ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm trying out this complaining about the small things gimmick. How am I doing?

Attached: reeee pepe.gif (400x204, 79K)

better thread
succ me daddy

Pretty good, keep at it lad.

I think edition in title and sub-editions in post might be a neat compromise.

It's 4:00am here

>that line break in the first post
Try harder next time la. Also that OP pic is just asking for deletion.

Oh, so that's what you meant.

Just do it the way you enjoy it lad as long as it's somewhat organized and easy to find. Thanks for actully helping out. Most people just complain and does nothing but shitpost.

Attached: huggels.png (900x900, 71K)

you under estimate the power of having the edition in the subject line

>Tifo podcast talking about cl and el controversy.
Obligatory listen lads

it does help tbqh

You too.

I dunno about that. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

Attached: top mango.jpg (2592x1944, 2.09M)

Blick have done a transfer roundup of all Super League clubs, so get ready for some literally whos:
>YB: Sow 99% certain to leave, too many clubs are after him for him to stay at this point, though Lyon is the only one they've named. Benito is already confirmed to leave, most likely to Bordeaux. Fassnacht will likely leave too. Assale might leave if he has a good AFCON
>Basel: Looking to sell Van Wolfswinkel as he's too expensive to be a benchwarmer. Dortmund are looking at Okafor, but it's unlikely he'll leave
>Lugano: Carlinhos might leave, depends on if their owner sells the club, which he might not need to with the EL money coming in
>Thun: Already sold Spielmanm to YB. Clubs looking at Sorgic, who they want to keep
>Luzern: Schulz, Eleke and Vargas are being looked at. Whether or not they leave could depend on EL qualification
>St Gallen: Nobody actually worth selling
>Zurich: Rüegg will leave eventually, but unlikely this window due to injury. Kololli could move to the Championship (Leeds or Sheffield Wednesday)
>Sion: Kasami wants to leave. Toma has interested a Bundesliga team. Ndoye is being monitored by Düsseldorf
>Xamax: 20 players will be out of contract, they're fucked if they lose the relegation playoff. Ademi likely to leave anyway, possibly to St Gallen
>Grasshoppers: Bajrami is the only player worth selling, other than maybe Pusic

IIRC Sow has a pretty low buyout clause in FM does he have any IRL?

>Match-fixing in football: Spanish police make arrests in top two divisions

Holy shit the liverpool vs barcelona UCL second leg is being investigated for match fixing?!

>£1.2 million a week for neymarinha
that's so much money but it's crazy to think someone like man shitty's owner makes even more than that

I thought as much. Uefalona didn't deserve to win the first leg.

it's the second leg they're investigating

Makes sense. Why else would barca play that shit if they weren’t being bribed by their own government to not steal Madrid’s title

I know. They fixed the first leg in their favour so they could earn much more from imploding in the second than if the first leg had been close.

Not that I know of, it doesn't really seem to be too much of a thing in Switzerland. Probably because a lot of players are signed to pretty short-term contracts anyway.

Tbh first thing I thought when it ended was matchfixing. Barcelona were playing far too shit for it to be real.

Nobody cares

>anime
>in MY /trans/

Friendly reminder that it's happening

Attached: CSAU1kXWEAA0_Fq.jpg (480x330, 12K)

Any news on Leeds United to Premier League FC?

Skriniar just signed a new contract.

>care about anime in /trans/
>doesnt care about trannys in /trans/

why is there no thread for this?

possible move only upon release at the end of their eternal contract with the Championship

We love trans lads

>scousers
>cheating
Always pick both

It doesn't get much better than VVD and Matip, it's just the way Klopp is doing things, the team is less intensive so it doesn't end up with 7 injured 1st team players in January.
I don't really see the problem anyway, Liverpool scored more than last season and have more cleansheets, they need a world class creative mid to deconstruct the lower league teams.

Attached: 1529348157922.png (1280x720, 837K)

*crushes you*

>Florentino Perez: Klopp and Pochettino are phenomenal. I haven't tried to sign them but that doesn't mean we won't try in the future.

Attached: 1543253523369.jpg (900x900, 60K)

it does get better than Matip

Apparently new Newcastle owner is about as wealthy as Sheffield United's Saudi prince, ie, it's fucking nothing.

>Matip
You're kidding right?

>smoking
Yikes.

looks like Newcastle have won the oil money lottery. Isn't football fun these days?

Portsmouth 2.0

>match fixing in Spain’s top 2 leagues
Spain has 2 leagues?

aka they got super lucky with injuries.

brainlet..

>why yes I do follow Liga b. My favourite team is Paella Sociedad

For me, it's RCD Mallorca.

One in the same. The mental illness of wanting to cut your dick off is a symptom of anime overdose. Pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (680x907, 358K)

delet, he grew into it, Gomez was also phenomenal.

But the entire defense bar VVD got injured, >we lost the league because Trent couldn't play some games.

CL this year looks suspicious with all those comeback

A SIGNING!

Attached: woody.jpg (403x403, 23K)

Personally think Man City’s matches in carling and fa cup should be investigated

>But the entire defense bar VVD got injured, >we lost the league because Klopp loaned out Clyne
FTFY

Clyne is fucking shite, I've had enough of the memers defending him for one match when he played like shit at Bournemouth, need another capable attacking fullback.

I'm inclined to believe it's just the Klopp effect where players get more motivated when playing for him. Origi played like shit at Wolfsburg too and look at him now. Even Studge played much better after coming back from loan.

Also before I forget: what about Lovren?

lovren hasn't been "fit" in about three years

Taken out back and shot la
Lovren was horrendous in the 2nd man city game, Klopp is great, but he believes a little too much in his core players, if not for the injuries to Moreno/Clyne we probably wouldn't see as much of the best we got.

best defender in the world

>hasn't been given a lifetime contract like the others
Bye bye Lovren.

Attached: 1509204841660.png (500x500, 314K)

lovren's most important role is to bromance mo salah into staying forever

Attached: 1554969630863.png (615x828, 1.31M)

I want Ki-Jana Hoever to get some game time!
One of the best players on the pitch in the Wolves FA cup game.

Attached: 1497885902115.jpg (683x800, 277K)

Yeah, then sell Lovren and get a replacement centre back like Matthijs de Ligt or Diego Llorente. Liverpool will need at least 5 to compete on all fronts.

I still can't take that comment seriously. And honestly VVD's been carrying the other CBs so it's a bit hard to gauge their actual skill levels.

I thought they only had 2 teams lad?!

Yeah, one team for each league.

wheres my booksmart movie review

I fucking knew it!!! An all english final??? I mean come on, we all know english clubs are shite

Ngubu to Norf

Don't go, Mgubu ;_;

i miss my ex so fucking much

Honestly, I'm not sure if I miss my ex or just her nice titties.

for, it's missing having someone else to talk to besides /trans/

getting pretty aggressive over at /r/reddevils
>the customers have believed shitposters pretending to have insider knowledge
>knowledge confirmed to be bollocks
>customers get incredibly annoyed and send death threats
>customers find out personal information on shitposters
>send death threats
lol

Source??
Please I want to rub this in my Liverpool fan mates face

change.org/p/aleksander-čeferin-uefa-and-interpol-should-investigate-liverpool-vs-barcelona-match-for-match-fixing

Lol fuckin hell that's embarrassing.

Don't worry mate, only took me 4 years to get over it haha

Attached: dabs depressedly.jpg (539x839, 26K)

AEK announced Miguel Cardoso as their manager, can somebody redpill me on him?

I think the thing with Lovren is that he's a positive force on the team. He seems like a nice, fun dude and speaks like 5 languages. He also doesn't complain and is a good enough backup. His biggest problem is that he's very inconsistent.

>Miguel Cardoso, the new Celta Vigo coach, got off to an embarrassing start at the struggling club after mistakenly saying he was taking over at their fierce local rivals Deportivo la Coruña.
>The Portuguese worked as an assistant at Celta Vigo's neighbours from 2012 to 2013 and got muddled up in his first news conference on Tuesday after being named as successor to Argentine Antonio Mohamed, who was sacked on Monday.
>"I want to thank the president and the sporting director for showing faith in me and my coaching staff to start a new era at Deportivo. . . . I mean Celta," said Cardoso, causing sporting director Felipe Minambres, who sat next to him, to grimace.

undeniably based

NEED an update on the Newcastle takeover

Attached: 1535269822162.png (990x984, 895K)

I know you're proud of your fake tweet, but maybe you should edit it so the stadium is st james' park

too busy working on my future fake tweets desu

>generational

Attached: 1535649242429.jpg (228x221, 6K)

The latest update is the media is saying that this takeover is nothing because they all got confused over who the person is.

I remember when >we (Wolves) got taken over by a billionaire in 2016. Was really exciting, a lot of bullshit rumours flying about who would buy us and the actual owner came out of nowhere. Took a year for the new executive to get to grips with football but been very enjoyable since

Who /Squires/ here?

Attached: 1142.jpg (1142x2000, 620K)

takes like 30 seconds
ctrl shift i

is he slagging off Man City again this week?
its all so tiresome

i'm too much of a brainlet to understand a lot of the jokes 2bh

squires is truly one of a kind based

Legitimately who finds this shit funny?

guardian readers
i.e. people who need popular culture references to be interested in news events

don't care
not ashley is worth celebrating

>yfw the first thing the new owners do is sack rafa because he's too expensive

portsmouth 2.0

I miss destroying my exes pussy so much

you in the shell

Attached: 1544005997780.webm (640x640, 1.21M)

hate it when comedians use big words to sound smart, completely fucks the comedic timing and ruins the joke
plus his jokes were shit anyway

Nothing wrong with squires like
You lot have an agenda clearly

>Marcelo Bielsa to remain Leeds United boss for 2019-20 season
won the league in May lads

Attached: bielsa call.jpg (634x425, 45K)

much like his agenda
Just had to throw in a bash at Farage didn't he? *rolls eyes emoji*

he's going to premier league, la

>anime on Yea Forums

Attached: stop.jpg (293x282, 10K)

anime website innit

Attached: 1554059270471.webm (720x1280, 685K)

Next chelsea manager then?

I’m 95% certain I clapped up Ibrahimovic tonight. He was on the dance floor of a club and he was tall as fuck,”. Without looking he looked like 6’6”. It didn’t look like him for some reason but there were like 3 hot women orbiting around him. I just said hi or something because it was a friendly environment and he wouldn’t really talk to me, which at the time I thought was strange.

But it didn’t quite look like him, at first I didn’t think it was him because he had a shaved face. So I just asked him honestly (again I didn’t think it was Ibra at the time) if he was a famous athlete or something ... and he gave me a pretty salty glare, and didn’t answer my question but I DID clap him up!

I can’t necessarily prove where he is, but if he’s got a shaved face right now instead of the regular goatee. And come to think of it I didn’t recognize him without it

Attached: theclapped.jpg (450x600, 68K)

Wait until you end up in court with the internal bollocks going on in your club being spread around in public like some scat video. Kind of fun desu.

did you let him shag yer wife?

Attached: 1546397493107.jpg (1024x571, 67K)

Is there ANYTHING better than being a /trans/ lad?

Being in /trans/ lads tbqhwy

Loving /trans/, lads.

transfers actually happening

this season is FUCKING SHIT

>The 2019 Emirates Cup will only have 2 teams as opposed to the usual 4
>The tournament will become a one day tournament instead of a two day tournament
>The early game will be Arsenal LADIES vs Bayern Munich LADIES
>Then on the same pitch the Arsenal men will play Lyon men

what the fuck
why do they keep trying to force this shit

Attached: 9=0.jpg (454x453, 42K)

ladies football is relevant. stay mad silly MAN

love women
love football
what's not to love?

Why not play against the Bayern men team instead of Lyon?

bielsa to stay at leeds

lyon women are the actual goat (european) women's football team by a country mile
they dominate

>he doesn't watch women's football

Attached: 57572896_616343812218973_4918505487605401287_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

just realised that City winning the cup means Liverpool will take part in the Community Shield for the first time since 2006

Attached: 13.png (329x272, 179K)

I'd put my ball on her foot if you catch my drift

so what youre saying is Klopp's record is going to be even more embarassing come September?

What's the appeal of women's football? Only dykes play it and not the qts

lfc women gots
pick that out

Attached: 1530112773895.webm (720x720, 1.49M)

Is being a Site Manager worth it?

>scouse woman
can smell the rotten cheesse from here

Are any of you boys going to watch the Copa America/African Cup/Gold Cup this summer?

I feel like I'm the only one who watches that autistic shite.
2022 World Cup qualifying starts next Thursday as well for the Pakistani posters here

Attached: 66a00afd5886bca3e1a1e7547f74ecf8.png (1161x401, 47K)

How do I pose as an arab to start trying to talk bollocks to all these journos about the nufc takeover? Seems like each of them are giving different info so it could be fairly easy to throw a lot of shit in there and embarrass the lot of 'em.

No windows to stop the smells from spreading

Attached: 1531069023911.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

>not closing their legs
honestly Im about to vomit

Hes not funny. Its just WORDS WORDS WORDS, lukewarm political takes, and pop culture references.

>Copa America/African Cup/Gold Cup
me mate. Worth watching for memes and banter at least.

god mo salah is so ugly

Surely Afcon is better than the Gold Cup? A competition where Americans get a medal can't be good

Arabians/Persians are the most beautiful people on this planet.
you are a retard

they've expanded it and now absolute memes like Bermuda are taking place

I love me memes
love me pies
love me queen

I will be watching AFCON simply to see how my club players do. Mainly Pogba and Rashford

bizarre opinion

Attached: 1544641837642.png (598x448, 607K)

haha

why is the europa league final on wednesday and not last saturday?

Still some leagues finishing up

Do Everton fans seethe internally every time they hear or see their city's name?

>Apparently new Newcastle owner is about as wealthy as Sheffield United's Saudi prince, ie, it's fucking nothing.
It's City's owner buying another feeder club lol
Newcastle are gonna start buying a lot of man city kids for 10m if FFP is still an issue

I member that time they finished above Liverpool and got a CL spot

give me one reason why they shouldn't be called everton fc and anfield fc

WE'VE GOT MOVEMENT

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48433820

Because they're not.

>got refballed out of the qualifiers by villarreal
absolutely based

omfg happening

this is why I hate british club names

>53m for a paella farmer
fucking hell

>Spurs signing players
Yup, that's fake news

>scored 16 goals
>for Real Betis
>50m

ok

50m, eh?
How times have changed!
I remember when 50m could get you John Stones. Now HE was a player

Attached: 1507382790048.jpg (480x355, 125K)

I really wish I had a cute /trans/ gf.

Attached: Trans Lad.jpg (1280x960, 284K)

He's a midfielder not a striker lad

hmmmm

eriksen replacement?

bet she has a disgusting pussy
prefer a dick (feminine)

Taylor Swift's sweaty anus to my mouth when, lads?

Attached: gap.jpg (1200x1800, 596K)

Lloris
Semedo Toby Vertonghen Rose
Sissoko NDombele
Son Lo Celso Alli
Kane

Oh. pretty based then

60 MILLION
HE PLAYS FOR REAL BENIS FOR FUCK SAKE

Lo Celso is literally the perfect Eriksen replacement you underage fifa cunts. Try watching football

Reminder that she got JAKED

>Imagine not knowing who Lō Célsõ is unlike me as I watch La Liga

Attached: 1540731839143.png (205x246, 6K)

don't think i've watched a single minute of la liga this season, and that's even with a few games being on itv4 this year

In terms of watchability
PL > Serie A > Bundesliga > La Liga > Ligue 1

His release clause is 88m. They're undercutting them and hes a good player. Dont be a unilad spacker

How far down is Eredivisie?

Lo Celso was pretty based this season but he is only good as the more advanced midfielder in a 3 man mindfield. He and Alli can't play together.

its actually
PL > Championship >>>>>> Europa League

no other competitions worth watching

Below those 5 leagues I mentioned it mostly comes down to personal preference and connection, for me the Eredivisie is first because I'm a lifelong Ajax fan

For me, it's PL > La Liga matches that involve the top 5-6 teams > Serie A matches that don't involve Juventus > rest of La Liga > anything else.

g-g-guys....what's that between her legs???

Heaven

pusy

Attached: zizou.jpg (1024x768, 46K)

benis :DDDD

>no big juicy transfers until after the international meme tournament

Attached: 1552820368807.jpg (240x180, 13K)

What should I get from the shop lads?

family porn pass

Choc ice

Based

Attached: lynch.webm (500x452, 580K)

1kg/2lb 2oz braising steak, trimmed, cut into 5cm/2in chunks
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp vegetable oil
75g/3oz butter
150g/5oz baby onions, peeled
4 carrots, peeled, cut into chunks
1 tbsp plain flour
200ml/7floz red wine
400ml/14fl oz fresh beef stock
2 fresh thyme sprigs
1kg/2lb 2oz potatoes, cut into 5mm/¼in slices

and a big dollop of poo

>stealing my complaining about little things gimmick
Shan't be happy.

veritably lynchian
pick up any dog shit you find on the way home please

>L-Let me stay PLEASE!

Attached: 1550895819194.png (1204x1232, 948K)

morata seems like such a little pussy. he has such a punchable face.

Based posh boeuf bourguignon poster

Just realised Squires is more WORDS WORDS WORDS than B^U. Also he is so seething that in one moment he shits on 'dictator regimes' and then the next shits on democratically elected people because 'old people are dumb lol'. It is cunts like Squires expecting that if every single media outlet, every single 'comedy' show and every single fiction is left-wing, this will somehow make people vote left-wing. Except it is demonstrably not happening. How about you stop pretending these people's voices aren't relevant and mocking stuff they're actually concerned about.

Fuck you Squires.

>makes a bid
There's been half a dozen 'makes a bid' but they don't fucking go anywhere. Tell me when he's confirmed.

Ziyech got 24 goals and 24 assists as a midfielder and has a £25m release clause. Baffling nobody has even attempted him as a punt. Even a team like Mememoth could afford that.

>André Villas-Boas appointed head coach of Olympique de Marseille
om.net/actualites/382151/andre-villas-boas-nomme-entraineur-de-lolympique-de-marseille

Attached: 1256x837-min.png (919x612, 1.13M)

when is laughing at bigots not funny?

Liberals aren't left, my dude.

Madrid ruined him. He was so excited to join Man Utd but the transfer obliterated his confidence. Poor lad

Attached: 1528406163021.jpg (832x1024, 56K)

has he found his mojo again or is he still shit?

Who here only eats one massive meal a day?

don't have breakfast or lunch except for at weekends
usually have a meal at half-seven/eight and snack before i got to sleep at 11ish

lmao

I prefer to keep an empty stomach until the hard part of the day is done.

Attached: boyd.webm (720x404, 424K)

OMAD master race reporting in. I also do no fap. /fit/ is my second favourite board

Thats pretty gay

Attached: peakgerman.png (485x609, 347K)

Breakfast is bowl of milk with cereal on weekdays, 2-egg omelette with cheese and ham on weekends.
Banana at around 11 am.
Small sandwich around 12.30 pm on weekdays, some more fruit along with the banana on weekends.
Lunch around 2.30-3 pm.
Some kind of snack around 6-7 pm (small salad, yogurt, etc).
Dinner around 10-11 pm.

>tfw I'm only 62 kg at 181 cm

Replace Van der Beek with Lo Celso

Attached: lineup (1).png (361x475, 115K)

>until the hard part of the day is done.
Getting out of bed?

cleaning the cum out of your belly button

>The effects of the climate crisis are already changing our world beyond recognition: soaring temperatures, rising sea levels, and Spurs reaching the Champions League final.
Top kek

I doubt he'll do that. The fans love Rafa.

Is complaining about stealing gimmicks your new gimmick?

Hello who are Everton signing

Attached: 1551825312161.png (1191x1684, 1.05M)

Pepsi and a lion bar

Danny Rose as a part of the deal that bringa digne to spurs

Attached: HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO.png (500x500, 155K)

Why are Everton so shit?

>AC Milan have confirmed Gennaro Gattuso has left the club after 18 months in charge.

>convincing famous players to move to Liverpool
>you're not even the best team in Liverpool

Because Liverpool fans are murderers

Attached: 1985-european-cup-winners-cup-final-everton-52221.jpg (600x403, 57K)

Who will take over I wonder

>pound sterling

Attached: neymure.png (1180x835, 608K)

Ben Davis for him then. You can have aurier too just beacause

mourinho to milan, conte to inter

Dele had one of his best time playing almost on the wing.
They are playing in Ligue 2 in about 3 years.

>40 million pounds
How did we do it, lads?

Attached: FabiGOAT.jpg (640x444, 85K)

How about Sigurdsson for Eriksen?

He was never really good.

Money under the table to avoid ffp.

Monaco are retards

Gylfi could have become so much more.
Remember those wondergoals for Spurs and Swansea.

Why is there so much green on the Liverpool crest
The Anfield gate isn't even green in real life

>siggy
Yes lets put him on the wing too that'll ve great

Is the Jap gf in the post, la's?

Attached: the godless orient 14.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

He still bangs them in occasionally youtu.be/O9w_FAcWuqM?t=228

How can Liverpool sign players if they have no windows?

Attached: thinking.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

We tried putting him on the wing in our shit season, he was awful there.

Attached: 1533808433539.jpg (1200x900, 100K)

He played on the wing erry time for spurs

Oh, Mr. Jeffries! ...oh, the shit, it come out of my ass

haha

what a cute boy

Just watch this shit.
youtu.be/lxf_s2XP6DMf Pogba did that it would be considered the goal of the century.

How do I contact this woman, I want to pay her so she can strangle me to death between those thighs

IMAGINE

Attached: 1499695738901.jpg (698x750, 118K)

Attached: thicc.png (720x1087, 879K)

>prestige of Liverpool

Fucking top kek

He would be great behind Kane Son and Lucas to be honest.

rather have eriksen but yeah he wouldn't be horrible

He really cunted that. I think over the years he's just lost his power, so he's mainly been playing as the 10 and feeding balls through to goal. He's really at his level with Everton.

Attached: 1535802072002.jpg (274x437, 34K)

Where do you live nigger?

Rate nermans 13m eurobucks copter

Attached: nerman copter.jpg (1100x734, 111K)

Attached: nerman copter 2.jpg (1100x617, 87K)

Attached: nggV_D0uXn85aNs6zoxY7lZgEXIZTPWOnljPA6t7PIA[1].png (1024x640, 333K)

>helicopter
>not a jet

smdh

>yfw AC Milan is in free fall again with the Sporting Director and the Manager leaving today
l m a o

Attached: short skirt.jpg (451x785, 51K)

here is his 12m jet
the copter is new tho

Attached: pt-lbl neymar.jpg (970x325, 119K)

>pp
>njr

Attached: We Wuz Gomblotti and Shit.jpg (920x613, 71K)

£25m is a lot of money even for a footballer. That's like, nearly a years salary for Ronaldo. Those things are expensive to maintain which is why most rich people don't bother either.

In a large house my parents passed down to me

my house has 21 rooms, are you a fellow 20+er?

He's gonna end up playing for Santos when he's 40 because he blew all his money

I don't need your innermost secrets dude, just the city or whatever, lol
Only messing m8

>tfw Chelsea temps countless managers for countless seasons
>tfw We were just a temp for Maurizio Sarri

Honestly feels kind of bad. I believe he did a great job in his first year... Which I guess may be why Juve grabbed him up, but it still makes me sad.

>inb4 doesn’t matter Chelsea players play how they want anyway

I know, but Sarri didn’t do a bad job by any means.

>Benfica star Joao Felix is Atletico Madrid’s first-choice target to replace Antoine Griezmann, who is expected to join Barcelona this summer, reports Marca.

Attached: 1558965026613.png (500x522, 154K)

>only 21 rooms
Fucking roomlets

I would appreciate Neymar more if he played in Brazil and not in France

>mfw the only verified facts are that some Arab has made a bid and the club have confirmed it
>mfw literally everything that came after it is typical journo speculation

You know what's really interesting about it all that everyone seems to have forgotten? About two months ago when Dave Kitson said a deal had already been done. I know it's Dave Kitson and people were irl implying >Dave Kitson, but Dave Kitson actually knows what he's talking about. He's mentioned things like it before and he's always been proven right. He never actually said it was the Sheikh or this group or whatever, he just said a deal had been done and they were sorting out the meme aspects of it.
Well he hadn't mentioned who the group was up until yesterday when he confirmed that it was the Sheikh who he had been talking about.
There's a few other things that aren't speculation, like when Ashley said he wouldn't entertain anymore offers unless an interested party showed proof of funds beforehand because he was sick of the perceived timewasting by Staveley and Kenyon, or "potential buyers trying to raise their profile". And the club are shit hot to shoot down any memers who say they're in talks when they aren't.
Also I'd heard that the deal wouldn't be confirmed until Friday and that makes sense as to why journos are quickly backtracking. You want people to give you clicks and buy your rag, and they aren't going to do that when you've spunked the news four or five days early.
So surprisingly, by taking what we know to be facts as facts and what we know to be speculation as speculation, it looks much more likely the club will be sold than won't. Obviously how rich the Sheikh is is a different question, but for the first time it seems more likely that Newcastle fans AREN'T the ones grasping at straws and instead it's those that are butthurt about it who are.

My house has 8 bedrooms.
I live in south west London

He made a show of himself in the world cup, no coming back from that.

Sylvinho looks like a tough guy to be fair
A real Chad.

because it was a second division game that was fixed and therefore irrelevant to Yea Forums

>The country’s national police force said on Tuesday that its officers had carried out nine searches across Spain in connection with match-fixing, money laundering and criminal gangs.

>“We’re expecting to make 11 arrests, among them current and retired first division players, current second division players and club presidents and managers,” the force said in a statement. “The operation has established that those under investigation made deals with different players to ‘fix’ at least three games in the first, second and third divisions.”

>The statement said that the attempt to fix the division three game proved unsuccessful, leading the players involved to make up the losses by throwing another game.

>Police added that one second division game had seen a surge in betting, with 14 times the normal amount of money being wagered. La Liga de Fútbol Profesional (the Professional Football Legaue) said it reported its suspicions over a division two match in May last year between Sociedad Deportiva Huesca and Gimnástic de Tarragona.

Any football on this evening lads?

i want to die

Attached: giphy114.gif (474x264, 2.29M)

>south west London
Womble area?

rofl why would they make it so obvious by betting silly amounts for a 2nd division game?

I have never considered sniffing panties, but this is making me think again

No further comment. Don’t want to get raped

why isnt our league this corrupt?

Why lad?

Just found out santa wasn't real.

cause united are shit atm

This is another ploy by Ashley to get the fans all hyped up and to get rafa to sign. After rafa signs an extension and locks himself into the club because he thinks new owners are coming, the offer will disappear and all will return to normal.

What are you on about?

there was a match fixing plot in 1994 with bruce grobbelaar and john fashanu

Yeah, don't blame you.

He is tho I've seen him
Lad you've had it so good for to long your spoiled. A while in the shit will make you apreciate winning again

>Maurizio Sarri says Ngolo Kante's knee injury is not serious but he is rated '50-50' to be fit for the Europa League final.
i.e. Kante will be playing tomorrow

How is Grobbelaar viewed in Liverpool after this?

still a legend la'

Nice. Didn't answer my question tho.

oh yeah it's Tuesday

Have sex

Ask me again faggot

If only it's your boi puqqi, user.

Fiore will like to speak to you

Attached: c34a6bac849179896b3a0d44a8f3716f.jpg (236x333, 19K)

UK lads

Who was your favourite character in skins?

Mine is Emily the super cute lesbian

Reminder that rich, posh, privileged cunts are not allowed in this general

No please it still hurts

Just make more money lmao

Hnnng
Ban me faggot

Attached: 78F13756-4344-4522-A5D6-0863B270E8B0.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Emily the super cute lesbian
I knew that was from somewhere else

Attached: GingerFuckingLesbian.jpg (235x215, 9K)

>the town he grew up in didnt have a local tramp
toff twats

Nips

>believing gimmickposters on fucking Yea Forums of all boards
lmao

Ut quietam rusticus

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_e4f5e504-61ea-11e8-aeba-dfc3db1a69eb.jpg (685x385, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k
Oh look, it's you

Reminder if you made yourself rich you are new-rich scum with no taste. If you come from a wealthy family you've done nothing to earn it and is a spoild shitter

Mine did though. He killed himself by performing a cherry liquor enema on himself to get buzzed. Alcohol poisoning.

What if you came from a wealthy family and doubled their fortune in your lifetime?

I thought he was acquitted.

not all new money people are tasteless

Spoiled shitter you didnt earn the capital to begin with. You're playing on super easy baby mode

Based Intermittent Fasting man

Wait what, Leonardo is leaving??

They are if I'm gonna meme this

I have never seen that show but I'm gonna say Effy.

Mine lived in a weird wooden shack he made under the flyover and attacked anyone who came near

Yes. He resigned.

God, I'm so happy being inside /trans/, lads!

and quiet country?

need a gimmick for the summer

Fuck anime

excellent use of proper punctuation

no way gayboi I sharn't spare one from my gimmick arsenal

Based and hip-pilled post

Attached: bb2f5ddcb5c37b99bf60eb22eb8c97aa.jpg (600x899, 75K)

socks and sandals

Bit late to pick a good one. All the best ones were gone in february

Stir in chicken dishes

she looked like shit in the Ted Bundy film. Didnt even realise it was her until the end

I only watched the first ten minutes before the second part of the Netflix and Chill sesh started desu

based, you top or bottom?

I have too high standards to be as weak minded and give up on a film I have settled to watch

How does one be top/bottom when you are just masturbating

He (she) got on top of me

Power bottom

Well either you rub your cock or you finger your ass

Was his dick bigger than yours?

vile

any update on the incel to 'have sex' transfer?

Madness. Gattuso and him were actually team building and not just throwing money to old shitters.

> Paqueta -> Bonnaventura
> Caldera -> partner for Romagnolli
> Laxalt & Samu -> resolved costs for Bacca and Lapadula, both basically came for free given those two's contracts
> Piatek -> >Higuain

fell through last night. not looking good for the future

Attached: findom.jpg (1080x1680, 649K)

•,__,•

Loving the findom gimmick

he must have got a pic of her feet at least

Here’s his (her) pubic profile shot

Attached: F7ECB976-14A6-48FB-8B03-43506EE5069B.jpg (500x396, 29K)

About clit-sized, so mine was bigger

dont know how you got this but post a pic of me again and I''l knock your fucking teeth out

Can I post about my CM saved game?

The leaked Rambo V trailer has me pretty excited lads.

Knock them out with your cock?

Will you lads stop posting my gf?
alright love I'll pick you up about 8 yeah?

What subreddit is this from?

>Rambo V
please make it stop

I can't wait for a new predator movie! I'm so happy all these sequels and remakes are happening, they are the best.

Roasties are undefeated

>new predator movie
that was last year

>25
Too old.

For me its Avatar 2.

No, it looks quite good.
The last Predator was shit and flopped. I doubt we'll see another one soon.

goodnite

already?

Attached: conspiracy pepe.jpg (864x864, 166K)

>there are people out there who don't have an unlimited cinema card
I get torrenting films, but it's so much better in a big dark screening room with nothing else to distract you

Attached: Dzhp5V2WwAEK3Tt.jpg (720x379, 57K)

>with nothing else to distract you
What about other spectators?

>big dark screening room with nothing else to distract you
just my own thoughts haha

I do both, but for different reasons.
Plus it's only 20e a month.

>not going at 10am on a week day
lmao step it up pleb. I literally saw Son of Rambo with only me and my mates. It was OK.

I do this too it's great

My sister saw Detective Pikachu twice in one day

>can't find that shitty Witcher TV series webm of the shitty armour designs
Fucking YT Bots.

>lmao step it up pleb. I literally saw Son of Rambo with only me and my mates. It was OK.

sounds really gay t b h

The new shit one or the old shit one?

Attached: c964c801425648fc170a9ef085b5.1000.jpg (1000x1497, 214K)

I would actually go at 4 am last times when I was at a cinema. But the movie theater next to my house that I could walk to got closed. And it's not like I care about movies in the first place anyway. Kind of want to see Top Gun 2.

The A4 tramp?

I wished my FM regens actually existed.

nonce

Basel have a genuine regen right now

By the Chiswick roundabout yeah

Gladly!

Attached: c108a2d5b7680a2ae87188946bade071.png (500x700, 512K)

I like to imagine Bale as a Giggs regen even though there was some crossover

Is she hot?

Lord no

New one. Old as shit one is even worse.

You the Bees fan from Chiswick?

Me too. I played Day 1 and used a scout program to see who was out of contract and found insane regens available. Like, world class regens, that became world class in a single season in my League One youth team. Fucking insanity desu.

>Full body cat suit

Attached: 1553821880205.jpg (1024x1008, 87K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1550021066208.png (1202x1196, 1.6M)

I've got that little self control, that as soon as you post this image I've got to go on pornhub and get on a hijab video.

Fucking disgraceful scenes.

Cinemas are shit lad.

Nah grew up in Brentford but live in Surrey now. Always been a Spurs fan

Attached: yid.jpg (534x629, 116K)

Anyone else desperate enough to watch Vitesse v Utrecht tonight?

what's at stake?

my dick

Playoff for a Europa League spot. Second leg, 1-1 at the moment.

Ended up watching Union Berlin play Stuttgart last night and it was total shite.

will your dick be making a move to Vagina FC this summer?

no thanks, only afc boipucci

>Catalan radio station RAC1 report FC Barcelona talking with PSG over return of star forward Neymar. Ousmane Dembele could go the other way in any possible deal.
twitter.com/gerardromero/status/1133431034329075712

>hey user what's your gimmick?

Attached: girls.jpg (1227x912, 255K)

>RAC1
reminder these are the people claiming De Ligt to Manure

PSG are fucked

Attached: 1553548467801.png (1334x750, 3.99M)

where do I start?
I guess it all began with >de gay

Stories like this are the foundation of /trans/
I choose to believe this one fully with all of my heart

>Barcelona are this desperate to get rid of Dembele

ah yes, the 2-7-1

Mino has told that barca that De Ligt wage claim is more than what Sergio Ramos wants for his new real contract.
Anyone knows what Mino wants or what Sergio does so we can get an estimate?

Attached: mino yacht.png (1100x732, 770K)

>Neymar asks for a galactic transfer of Barça from Messi to PSG [Don Balon]
>Neymar asks for a transfer to Florentino Pérez to go to Real Madrid [Don Balon]

Why?
If he worked a bit harder he would have found his spot and played plenty, he's creative and versatile.

Attached: 1529427320783.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

I'm afraid I have so many that I cannot list them all.

got the planets on bbc2 with brian cox later

That's a good one. Also 1 > 3 POWER GAP 2 > 4 >> 6 >> 5

I have as many gimmicks as I have schizo personalities

crawling under tables and masturbating on ladys legs

I'm thinking Itou Chinami.

You see ladies... In these threads... Your gimmick is what you make it... And if this one doesn't pay off... There's always a plan B

Attached: triple-h-28353357-620x400.jpg (620x400, 55K)

haha

Sergio Ramos is claiming China are interested and wants Madrid to match it. Probably 600k/week
There is no way any club will offer that to a 19 year old defender

Andrew (((Cohen)))

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 20.16.39.png (490x726, 385K)

yes mate guess the planets dont exist then

>1. 3
>2. 2
>3. 1

>90. 4

>9001. 6
>9002. 5
Thoughts?

Well Mino does things a bit different. He got all summer for this

I'm not your mate haha

I copy and paste Nick Goff's twitter posts on Yea Forums. Used to be in /bet, now in /trans/.

Occasionally dabble in other twitter personalities.

Well /trans/, are they better than you?

Attached: D7rFipzWwAE9pA2[1].jpg (1200x703, 214K)

f-fake

based

>Used to be in /bet
I think youre the last one alive.
everyone else killed themselves

How can one man be so unironically based

twitter.com/Cfcaway/status/1133432048901918727

Probably, I'm out of shape

also Mino wants a 15m fee for his service

Probably, I'm really shit at football.

Based chadtalian

>you thought they were beyond dogshit
>well actually, with the aid of full-time training, investment in facilities, sports science and world class coaching from a full england international and champions league winner, they're now just quite dogshit

ha showed those misogynist pigs

Mino is the type of man you dont want to mix with but once you do always stay on his good side

I played football for ten minutes and felt like I was dying

There's a few knocking about lid.

Probably, but if I got into shape or went back 20 years, then no.

I'm sure they're very good at their sport, but it's not to be treated equally to proper football.
The constant claiming otherwise is what's hampering the growth of it more than anything else.

Anyone else feel like fucking off and living abroad?

Would love to post with a Peruvian flag.

>Would love to post with a Peruvian flag.
What if I were to tell you that you could do this from the comfort of your own home?

they're apparently not better than i think, and i think they're shite

>I'm sure they're very good at their sport
they arent. Not sure they're even top ten women's team

>Grealish still on the piss and hasn't slept yet

This generations Gazza

I hate him so much. Fucking greedy ass cunt

Shan't be watching.

having different flags sometimes does not happen.
I posted on Yea Forums with my phone in Cyprus and it still shown up with a Union Flag

t-thanks

This thread is gay. Can we not have anime in the OP of the next one. Thanks.

I'd call you a bloody loony.

y'all niggas like anime?

>Higuain and Azpillicueta come together in training and Maurizio Sarri is furious!
twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1133438563956211713

Attached: D7rJEByXYAc97TA.jpg (1428x2048, 636K)

I moved to Nairobi 7 years ago, whilst the novelty has worn off I still do love living here. I must admit though, during my last holiday to England, I had a great time and it was really good to see all my family, my old mates etc.

Would I move back? I don't know, the kids are settled here, my wife is from south africa so she's used to living in Africa.

>come together in training
hot

What are your predictions for the final lads?

1-0 Chelsea in a shit game for me.

Odegaard's last game for Vitesse on tonight, of course you will all be watching.

But that's David Luiz....!!

Where's he going?

>I heard your were talking shit about my sport user. Apologize now. or else...

Attached: 1505929062367.png (718x777, 411K)

Fuck me for phoneposting. Sorry lad

Terrible game, Arse wins 2-0.

Of course.

chicken shit.
you wont post it

I'm s-sorry. Please don't brap in my face

We are so losing to arsenal tomorrow

not decided yet

>only beating Arsenal 1-0
Not happening. Arsenal are gonna be thrashed.

>Arsenal
>good
lmao

>Vitesse
>two English lads
based

Attached: vit.jpg (1375x646, 116K)

I used to play for a 6th division team. We had a girl in the u-12 or u-14 teams. She was a bit better than me, one of our best players. I ended up a 6th division plodder, she ended up at a first division female club.

No, I don't have a point

>We

Attached: 6gd8ba.jpg (400x600, 24K)

Hope Chelsea win do they keep Sarri

Opens up the top 4 a bit

>3 players on loan from chelshit

I am officially /utrecht/ tonight.

Think Arsenal and Chelsea are pretty much even-odds for tomorrow 2bh. Think it will be dire though.
Obviously Liverpool will walk through Spurs, no need to waste time discussing that.

can he smoke at this match?

Attached: Sarri does a Klopp impression.jpg (620x413, 34K)

Half of Chelsea are injured.
Barkley-Kovacic in the midfield.
Azpilicueta as a centreback.
This is the first EL game Sarri will take seriously, so he'll play Higuain.
They got no chance.

>Fucking disgraceful scenes.
Why, did you make a mess?

'Thot stomper'
'Roastie wrangler'

Attached: 1391981801934.jpg (768x820, 183K)

microwaved sweet potato with butter to my belly deal completed
although its only a short term deal, fans are pleased with the signing

Joe Lolley is going to villa for £10mil

Yeah, >our record against arsenal in finals is abysmal. So >we are going to lose tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=P9ALuPFoo9Q

New Top Gear trailer, yikes

>Half of Chelsea are injured.
So are Arsenal, what's your point? Ramsey, Holding, Greek Dude, Bellerin. They're gonna be doing a CB pairing of Mustafi and Kosc.

Ramsey is injured

>gays

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 19.43.37.png (702x147, 224K)

This will be such a dire game

>forced camaraderie
its a no from me
unfortunately the BBC continue to ignore my suggestions of a Chris Harris car show

>sweet potato
Is this where we are in society that we can't even eat a potato unless it tates of coca cola.

You now remember Top Gear USA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_potato

Attached: chise.png (1176x1080, 935K)

rise up

ayy, what's good, i'm back
here's a new thread

good post

State of that

lol

Have they finally fired Joey?

I thought this literal who leaving was already known long ago.

I need an anti-anime OP to balance things out. Anyone got one?