Attached: Robby.png (591x460, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GYaVwMiRE&t=4s
youtu.be/VtVmCPiQKk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls make this happen

seems like a legit and reputable source OP
but I don't care, I want this to happen

>tfw you waste half a decade of Messi with shit managers so you hire another shit one just because

>It's everybody elses fault
Ronaldo won 3 cls with Zidane

Please take him

Shut the fuck up Zidane has always been around the top clubs and around the most elite of managers, trainers, staff, and talent.

Roberto Martinez has spent his whole life at Wigan Athletic and then went to Motherwell before going to the mighty Sheepherder FC.

>Martinez is a shit manager
cringe

RAC1 is Catalan radio

which means they briefly mentioned him in a debate on who could hypothetically replace Valverde

If they want to replace Valverde with Martinez its for the wrong reasons, one of the major failures of Martinez is his inability to manage and see out games. His set peace defending is non existent, his counter defending is nonexistent. He isnt training that as he alone admitted it. Barca will play attacking football at times but with frustrating outcomes and soon they will be sick of the same collapse coming. Even against Switzerland in UNL Belgium managed to take 2-0 lead in the first half only to lose 2-5 in the second. Belgium got smoked by France on counters at the world cup and i could be wrong but i think Umtiti scored off a set piece, it's just Barcelona hiring what they like (possession and shit meme passing) instead of fixing their weaknesses.

Attached: bel.jpg (1363x1277, 158K)

>going into tactics this much
Tactics in football don't matter. You just need a strong personality that players respect

at this point a guy yelling from the side is not enough. They need a dirty leader like Puyol or Mascherano who swarms refs after every foul and plays the psychological game. Suarez used to be that guy but he was too scared at Anfield

Nobody respects martinez

>does fuck all at Everton
>does fuck all with the Belgian Dream Team
>gets handed over keys to the Barca team
How does he do it?

>Failing upwards: The Roberto Martinez story

if you want to fuck Messi just do it already, and get some guy managing in Qatar.

>Martinez

Ah, the latino Moyes

FOOTBALL

G O D

Attached: 1538345550715.jpg (1022x575, 79K)

I feel like Zidane will manhandle him out of Spain

He won the FA Cup with Wigan.

Seriously though, if this happens my sides will be obliterated.

memes aside why is he regarded as a good manager? because he didnt get relegated with wigan?

He's one of the absolute worst in the world but ok

this barcelona team is dogshit. theyre about the level of Everton

>does fuck all with Everton

He actually managed to take a team that consistently finished 5th/6th every season despite not having any striker, broke their transfer record to sign a striker who consistently scored 20 goals a season for him, and then took them down to 11th.

>3rd highest valued squad in the world
>dogshit team

it took them 180 minutes beat United 4-0. Everton did that in 90.

Literally did worse than Moyes

>but ok
Shut the fuck up you shithead

he also took them to their highest finishing position of the last 13 years and their best points total ever in the Premier League

Great argument you big sweaty pedo.

>Martinez is shit
sure is reddit in here

The fist half of that is just flat out untrue. They finished 5th multiple times in the decade before Martinez took over, and even finished 4th.

In his first season he improved their average points total by 8. In the following two seasons he reduced it from 65 to 47. They were genuinely relegation candidates for multiple periods over those two seasons *and* he managed to do it all whilst spending money that had been unheard of in the previous decade due to Moshiri taking over.

He spent that cash on such glorious young prospects as Christian Atsu, complete dogshit, Aiden McGeady, complete dogshit, Tom Cleverly, complete dogshit, Oumar Niasse, complete dogshit, Arouna Kone, complete dogshit, Antonin Alcaraz, complete dogshit.

In fact, in just three seasons Martinez signed more complete and utter dogshit players than Moyes managed in his entire 11 year tenure.

he's shit like the dump i took on your mother's chest

ONE OF THEIR BEST

I dont get what this anti Martinez agenda is about but one wonky season at Everton is not enough

>one wonky season

It was two consecutive seasons in which he dropped 25 fucking points and served up some of the most dire football Goodison Park has ever seen, while also splurging every penny they had on absolute dogshit players.

They mention an insider from the club saying his name, and how Martinez is friends with Planas, one of the three Sporting Directors.

Nice, which disappointing manager is next for us?

>falls for the highest points total meme

hein

You don't even need to consider points. He dropped a retarded number of them based on the team he was given, but just watch the fucking football and come away telling me that's a good manager.

For two straight seasons Everton got raped by the big teams and conceded more goals than they had in 30 years, and got completely stone walled by all the smaller teams because all they had to do was put men behind the ball and know that Martinez had no idea what to do.

It made for some of the most depressing years of watching Everton that I can ever remember. Absolutely no hope against a decent team and probably an incredibly frustrating draw against all of the shit teams.

Please, leave this board immediately.

Go suck Valverde's cock faggot

I don't give a FUCK what anybody says but they need to give mourinho the job, not some literal fucking who of a coach of some small meme team that had a lucky run to winning a cup one time.

Literally who?

Martinez is based. Will fit Barca well.

>Zidane has always been around the top clubs and around the most elite of managers, trainers, staff, and talent.
so why didnt Guardiola win 3 CL in a row?

>we keep collapsing defensively
>only Roberto Martinez can fix this
Genius

So THIS is the power of la liga

>implying the federation will let him go
they are sucking his dick hard after the WC 3rd place , they gonna do everything to keep him

why not go after wenger? he can’t be worse than valverde or martinez

Henry

>messi will never win a CL again
Lmao

This is disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GYaVwMiRE&t=4s

you should see my FM career my squinty friend

He truly is awful.Anyone who watched his Wigan/Swansea/Everton jobs knows that.

good guy

because guardiola is bald fraud and zidane is the bald goat

Isn’t this the fuck who left out naingolan from the WC squad?

>muh tippy tappy manager
barça is doomed to irrelevancy by trying to find the next pep. they need to start signing proven coaches again like before the 00s

>Barca era is gone

Thank god

Guardiola also had more refball help

shouldve won 4 in a row from 09-12 with stacked barca squad but certain mental midget keep choking

he's a proper decent bloke tbf
not right for barca

Is this supposed to be an upgrade? He is David Moyes tier

BASED bobby

youtu.be/VtVmCPiQKk4

————Ter Stegen
———Pique—-De Ligt—Lenglet
—Bellerin—De Jong—Kante—Alba
———Messi———-Griezmann
——————Aspas

Yeah I’m thinking we back

Why the FUCK don't they hire Setien?

>Manager: Roberto Martínez
i think not

I wish they would hire Bielsa

>Moyenez

he'd tear his remaining hair out trying to make messi run for more than 2 minutes a half

>le sacked by betis man

he won two PLs in a row which is way harder

he's shit and has been exposed this season

I'm thinking he left on his own accord, besides, if Barca is seriously looking at Martinez, they must be looking to get back to their shitty tiki taka "philosophy", and Setien has that kind of outlook

Being this fucking deluded.

And Martinez is good?

nope but generally in spain there's a massive ignorance with coaches outside la liga, plus everybody watched the world cup and thought belgium did well

I'm slowly starting to understand brazil

Hein Vanhaezebroek

Semifinals with Belgium, la'

He's going to be as shit as valverde unless they sell big players like pique, rakitic and suarez

mental prowess so immense he made brazil miss atleast 2 open goal chances

Attached: Charles Xavier.jpg (568x378, 33K)

>Ter Stegen

dude is garbage

Being THIS fucking deluded.

>You now remember all those Barca customers touting him ad the best keeper in the world

Lmao!

Reminder that Messi won 0 CL without Xavi and Iniesta.
Reminder that 2006 doesn't really count and 2009 was a fucking disgrace. So this leaves Messi with 2 fair CLs won, which is not a bad result. On par with Xabi Alonso, Giggs or Inzaghi. Pretty good player, definitely top 50 of all time.

1. maradona
2. messi
3. nazario de lima