How long until they become the Everton of Manchester and can only ever pull off a 7th place finish at best?

How long until they become the Everton of Manchester and can only ever pull off a 7th place finish at best?

Attached: download (1).png (223x226, 14K)

The funniest thing is gave a rookie manager a 3 year contract when they could have possibly waited and got Pochettino. They've got the second highest wage bill in Europe only behind Barca with a manger who voted Cardiff's worst ever coach. I don't think there is worse run club in world football. As long as there making big profits I don't see the Owners selling them. It's going to a painful next 10 years for them They're not sniffing a tittle. They make scrap top 4 once or twice at best.

we're winning the treble next season

they're fucking done. the only difference between 7th and 4th is money, which they have a huge amount of already and spend atrociously poorly. they're basically already there. I can't see them winning anything relevant in the next 5-6 years

t. Liverpool fan

onana
marcelo - ramos - de ligt - shaw
pogba - matic - mctominay
bale - rashford - martial

1- International Champions Cup
2- League cup
Which one would be the third?

Someone contrived in the middle east or asia.

The United Era is firmly behind us. The club doesn't know how to win in the modern era any more. They can hire any coach they want, spend all the money they want, they're not winning any major trophies. It's over.

They'll get 6th, but only scrape it

Frankly im happy it opens more midtable clubs to european football

Should've kept based Mou but nevermind. United will come into contention again give it a year or three

Never, too big to fail they'll have a few mediocre seasons but will never finish below 6th and never drop off

>How long until they become the Everton of Manchester
Well City have to murder a bunch of Juventus fans to ban English clubs from all European competition to make sure United can never get back to their level first.

The only hope United have of becoming relevant again is Saudi Arabia.

>GLAZED OVER Saudi prince abandons Man Utd takeover with Glazer family ready to take more hands-on approach

Ouch.

Attached: 636.jpg (636x382, 63K)

I get the analogy you are making but City actually win trophies, unlike Liverpool

It's more likely Liverpool will somehow kill a bunch of people in Madrid and try to blame Arsenal fans on it

community shield

Attached: 1522668894717.png (494x630, 344K)

why?
The club spends hundreds of millions already on transfers. they can compete with PSG and Man City financially
A new rich owner will do nothing. It is the structure that is fucking up the football.

I think its another transitional year for them. They'll get 6th easily but thats it. Year after they will reach top 4

>everyone gets arabs as owners
>United gets Jews

Tough

They're already at that stage. Honestly if you take DDG and Pogba out of their squad it looks no better than the likes of Wolves, Leicester etc.

They need a complete overhaul, which will cost around 500m

I would happily settle with going full brexit getting British players who believe it an honour to play for the club. Get rid of the dabbers and mercs. Settle with being europa league team for few years

lmao these get worse and worse

Pogba wouldn't even get in the Wolves team.

you are actually right. but let De Gea and Pogba be in the team again and consider the value of the squad if they had performed as expected the last years - Matic, Mata, Sanchez, Lukaku are pretty much proven world class players and there are a lot of players that were expected to become stars.

A manchester fan in 2014 or whatever would probably be pretty satisfied with the names in this squad, the problem is the value of all players have been sinking since they could'nt perform in the tactics, or as a team.

I think it's even now still possible to turn everything around with a perfect manager and a couple key transfers.

>Matic, Mata, Sanchez, Lukaku are pretty much proven world class players

Maybe in 2014

>no foreigners
>no dab academy
>no mercs
Please think of the customers, user.

Attached: helen-lovejoy.png (512x384, 140K)

>we

exactly, anyone playing in a shit system will look like shit

Everton will finish above Man Utd next season.

Everton will finish 10th at best so that is quite the claim

True, not for lack of ability but because he is a cunt.

>american reading comprehension

>Gavin Mash? Who is that? I want Rene Dupree!

ManU vs Wolves will be the biggest storyline of next season you read it here

You joke, but realistically United can win the league next season

The better question is when do >we become the Manchester of Liverpool?

Attached: wojack everton.jpg (1010x1200, 143K)

We’ve still got much more trophies and an actual history unlike city

Imagine actually believing that De Light would sign for this absolute disaster of a club.

>when they could have possibly waited and got Pochettino
No they couldn't

Ummm sweetie we can just offer him the most money :^)

Here is the latest projected United squad. Icardi is a straight swap for Lukaku. Sanchez will be off the books soon. Rojo, Darmian mata and one of Smalling, Jones or Bailey will be sold.

We're buying Daniel James who is better than Martial and will bench his lazy ass within a month.

Young to back up shaw. Dalot to back up AWB.

Matic to rotate with rice. Lingard with Pepe.

Fred and McTominay will get time in midfield as well.

Not bad to bad...

Attached: WINSv8.png (877x727, 1.11M)

>We're buying Daniel James who is better than Martial and will bench his lazy ass within a month.

truth

t. swans fan

We are swapping Pogba for Bale and bringing in Rakitic

he scored a nice goal last night...martial would never have worked to win the ball like he did.

>he plays FIFA

>De Ligt
Yeah, nah.

Man U needs to let go several players
>De Gea
Im tired of his ass trying to leave the club so many times and failing. He is gonna not sign a new contract so he can go to PSG on a free next summer
>Lukaku, Sanchez, and Fred
Good on paper but they failed to live up to the expectations
>Young, Smalling, Jones
Why are they even here
>Pogba
Does he even give a shit about this club. Idk he is 50/50 to me
Its gonna take at least 3 seasons for Man United to even challenge for the title. This season Ole maybe could challenge for and FA cup or the Europa League but i doubt it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-090329_Brave.jpg (1080x2280, 1.38M)

keep dreaming ABUs

He is playing football? Thought he was in grievance due to his dad dead?

thats like 900 million worth of players to buy, retard. a sheikh is literally gonna buy Newcastle for less than this would cost Utd.

>Ole's at the wheel

Does anyone actually think De Ligt isn't just using the United interest to get another 100k/week at Barcelona? It's pretty fucking obvious and I'm a United fan

Why do you think its titled "wet dream" retard

>marcelo as rb
>delight signing for this disaster of a club
>no fred
>trashford
>bayol
>a fucking leaf

played for wales last night