Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

Attached: Raheem-Sterling-Manchester-City-1.jpg (700x367, 107K)

cringe

he’s world class.. idc what angry red faced souf fc fans think

Please, don't ever attempt to talk about football ever again, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

He's not wrong, absolutely world class this season and it's not up for debate. Meanwhile neymar was shit and keeps spiraling down hahaha

Hated him at Liverpool, but Man City don't offend me as much so he's absolutely fucking based.
Best season of his career.
Still only fucking 24... or 25... or 26... he's been around so long I don't even fucking know.

why does sterling always have that opium belly?

shut the fuck up inbred monkey

Sturridge was better

>minces into the box

Sterling is based from the fact that he is Caribbean and makes racist wh*Toids seethe.

cringe, but the (british) media really treats him unfairly

Wouldnt call him world class, but excellent in pep's system. Not too many world class players that are one-footed. In a few years when his pace fades he will be your average winger.

He turned from a pace baby to a full on cut-inside-man, #respect

prions from the monkey sopa de macaco get to your brain? he's been class, easily top 10 winger in europe atm
stop trying so hard with le hurr american xD comments its causing you to become literally retarded

right-footed black Robben, without all that talent

>large contributor in cucking a 97 point liverpool team from a title
>not being based

Cringe
>Not born in England but some how plays for England because “oh he just a little boy doesn't matter”
>Is a racist towards whites.
>Is a dickhead when VVD votes him to be player of the year, he fucks him off and votes Kain.
>Massive diver
>Even though City wins, he puts his time to basically spit at Liverpool and the fans instead of just celebrating City's efforts and hard work.
>Money grub nigger

>Is a racist towards whites
yeah, thats a based from me dawg

Please say sike

absolutely based. best english player atm.
>muh harry "can't stay fit" kane

cringe because he has a weird shaped head and plays for guardiola

Caring about kickball this much?
Cringe

Based because he makes Yea Forums seethe

The only cringy thing about this guy is the way he slows down when he's running.
It's just weird man, like he's a mix of a gay guy and a turkey.

Look at the state of his 'beard' mate and he runs like a tit.

Attached: 1b9b5250b187eecbe31aa19493d68298_w200.gif (200x151, 18K)

he has horrible posture, also he keeps playing the victim card, so for me, it's cringe

>racist towards whites.
>such thing exists

Undeniably based. He has the power to trigger vast swathes of the country and this board with zero effort.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: Sterling.jpg (1024x662, 144K)

he's a good player but he needs to stop crying about waycism

>*smacks his girlfriend about*
>............................
>*Scores a brace against Huddersfield off two 4 yard tap-ins thanks to De Bruyne*
>Once again another magisterial performance from that Voice of a Generation right there, Raheem Sterling!
>He's England's Martin Luther King, no doubt about it Clive! There's got to be a knighthood for him on the Queen's birthday, surely.

>Not born in England but some how plays for England
this is why we need home nations flags on Yea Forums. Guarantee a filthy fucking jock wrote this

fuck off macaco

Sterling has 32 goals this season for club and country. That is world class la

I dreamed last night that he's gay and tries to hit on sane but sane is disgusted and he cries after the rejection.

Flags checks out, nothing but sub humans

Pic related is you

Attached: 1558835892759.jpg (538x644, 184K)

based when he played for liverpool
cringe when he went to citeh

thanks for checking out the board, but twitter is more your speed user

Cringe.

this, but the opposite

>makes scousers seethe
>makes manure fans seethe
>makes world cup casuals seethe
>makes /pol/ seethe
>makes Sane seethe after he steals his LW spot

based

world class but woke-politicized, angry manlet and I think he is sexually submissive to Pep.