CHC: Anthony Rizzo stays hot with 15th homer

CHC: Anthony Rizzo stays hot with 15th homer
MIN: Garver (ankle) could be back this weekend
LA: Dodgers call up catcher prospect Will Smith
PIT: Josh Bell slugs 17th homer in win over Reds
BOS: David Price (illness) will start on Tuesday
NYY: Didi Gregorius (elbow) moving rehab to AAA
NYY: James Paxton (knee) expected to start Wed.
TOR: Aaron Sanchez exits with fingernail avulsion
CLE: Jose Ramirez not in Indians' lineup Monday

Attached: EP-190529669.jpg (1771x1771, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OPgv7QoKFc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=MLHHlIyWIVo
youtube.com/watch?v=GC-amWf_L8E
youtu.be/gkb7ZlLRfog?t=26
music.apple.com/us/album/kids-rapn-the-hits-vol-5/280229283
buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/a-leaked-video-of-the-mets-manager-cussing-out-an-umpire
cuts.diamond.mlb.com/FORGE/2019/2019-05/27/59cbfd65-5604610d-0d51c538-csvm-diamondx64-asset_1280x720_59_4000K.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uiVVbYK9HXw
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1rIlujK8w
nbcsports.com/philadelphia/phillies/odubel-herrera-arrested-domestic-violence-incident-atlantic-city
youtu.be/g5QnNGT5rEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is this mess?

Attached: 1557346444258.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

I fudged up :/

This is messy!

/mlb/ got through Bucker!
Here comes Knight and the Mets win in!

For me, it's the 2019 World Series Champion Los Angeles Dodgers.

Attached: Suzy_Dodgers.jpg (530x772, 64K)

I hate everything minority and I hate you

>no /mlb/

HOWEVER WILL I FIND THE THREAD?!?

We're like hogward's

While you're hating i'm laughing

CUBS FAN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: cubsbear.gif (320x348, 133K)

at least houspie remembers the "/mlb/" part

Attached: F6FB1956-285D-465D-909D-0AD26F88A2BF.jpg (3063x2048, 1.07M)

What exactly are they "investigating"?

>What exactly are they "investigating"?
How anyone in their right mind would willingly pay for admittance into shitley field.

We aren't in the catalog...based fuck up by OP. Secret thread.

Jesus Fuck. You've shamed Bill Bucknor by making such an awful thread.

HOUSPIE FOUND AND BELIEVED TO BE SEETHING

Attached: lgm.gif (500x281, 1.17M)

Royals game SUSPENDED due to incompetence on the south side

Twins baby skool...

>finally get your chance at the bigs
>give up 6 runs in the first inning of your first ever (and last ever) start

except Pineda's giving the game right back to the Broors

Who?

Never 4get

Attached: Houspie rides again.png (915x733, 260K)

Mets @ Dodgers

fuck you pineda

>pineda

Attached: 1558456152528.jpg (480x640, 56K)

>That's the Pirates "future"
>Traded Glasnow/Baz and put their franchise in the hands of Jameson "Ball Cancer" Taillon and Mitch "Can't Beat the Reds" Keller

Attached: 1358009330001.jpg (1024x1024, 510K)

>Garver (ankle) could be back this weekend
thats great news mr. garver!

Really happy about it desu, I've been wishing for him to get well soon

This is the official laugh at the Mariners threwd

That's every thread

rogers blowing it

tloses kek tloses

tloses kek

Mets & Yankees world series I think...
NLDS
Mets Cubs
We're gonna take it to em! We're gonna show the second city that we bleed blue and orange! we're gonna get the hits! we're gonna get the outs! we're going all the way! this will be the series where we beat a former champion! here we become a champion! We're gonna make them pay! We're gonna shock the world!

ALDS
Yankees vs Twins
We're gonna be a wall! One they can't even get through! Years of the twins falling to us! it won't end! we're gonna be the overdog and we're gonna win! We'll have our cake and eat it too! Yankee pride will be on the line and we won't let go of our pride!

NLCS
Mets Dodgers
We're gonna show em! The most dominant team in the NL will bow to us! We're gonna strike em out! We're gonna throw em out! We'll be setting up a renewed rivalry that'll last for years! They're going to be plotting revenge next year but we wont let em have it!

ALCS
Yankees Astros
The team that beat us will now become our opponent once again! We're gonna finish em! We're gonna extract our revenge! We're gonna take it to the house this time! We're gonna go back to the world series! To be the champs you must beat a champ and you are now a victim to yankee pride! We're gonna tell the world about how baseball is to be played! We're gonna make baseball baseball again!

World Series
Mets Yankees
We're gonna represent the NY big apple baby! We're gonna both give it our all! We're gonna tell em how it's done! We're gonna show the world how to play baseball! Big city ball world will be watching! We're both gonna hit homers and we're both gonna strike em out! It's gonna be a battle of attrition! A battle of wills! we'll show everyone the greatest series ever to be played! We'll show the greatest sports event ever! The York will become the home of baseball once again! Babe Ruth Mike Piazza Degrom and Judge! We're gonna put on a hell of a show!

>twinks

but what about those Red Sox?
what about those poor children who have never seen a championship win?
those poor three month old babies, user.

Attached: 1554273561455.png (500x285, 266K)

it's a slow ground ball literally just bend over and catch it

Sorry I didn't know

WTF, I THOUGHT THE TWINS WERE GOOD, IM PISSED BROS

>earlier in the year Dietrich hits a homer and admires it
>Pirates get buttmad and throw at him
>Puig tries to fight the entire Pirates roster
>today Dietrich hits a homer against the Pirates and admires it
>Puig hits a homer in next at bat
>all kinds of assblasted Pirate fans bitching about the Reds not playing "the right way"

What the actual fuck is wrong with admiring a homerun?

Attached: 1507421447599.gif (326x326, 661K)

Pirates lol

For me? Getting lucky and catching big leaguers in rehab starts

Attached: 20190526_192849.jpg (4032x2268, 2.97M)

Ball boys swapping strats

MARINERS!
Mariners are shit again
everything is as it should be

Attached: Mariners!.jpg (277x623, 33K)

>again
They never stopped being shit, sweetie

>leclerc

Attached: rags15.png (620x620, 817K)

>MARINERS!
Yay! Memeners finger-pointing cunt.

>Never 4get
Never forget.

Attached: 07739B7D-AE0D-4EF7-BCAF-B14FDD9624F9.jpg (1024x1335, 235K)

>CUBS FAN HERE!
Well hello there.

Attached: Dodgers_Win.webm (720x405, 2.41M)

>This is the official laugh at the Mariners threwd
>We're like hogward's
I’m threwd with hogward’s.

Attached: 1538541415708.jpg (294x361, 55K)

whats her story?

Just a gal that enjoys eating and dabbing on the mest.

They created another 86 year curse when they fucked up the ws trophy enjoy it

Mets vs Yankees WS would be unwatchable.

Fuck New York

were not really gonna use this piece of shit are we? how the fuck do you forget "MLB"?

Friendly reminder the doyers and mest both have 30 year world series droughts but it's more pathetic for the doyers because they actually spend like a big market team

(You)

BASED fatman throwing down the HEAVY bants

This thread perfectly represents the state of this general nowadays

Imagine scrolling through the catalog and stumbling across this shit thread. Can someone bump this to death?

where's that doyer thot poster when you need him

The non-genny non-thread has set outsiders into an irreconcilable twist and shout

Look! I didn't make this thread, but I dont think he knew :/

at one point Yankee fans seriously thought belligod was a bust and that judge was a (false)god
on his sophomore year

Attached: 2424sadf43342.png (224x225, 5K)

Have a free bump fren

Heckin bumper fren

Saw a game in Denver on Friday. Most beautiful FUCKIN view I could imagine. Zoom in on those mountains on the horizon. Plus a Trevor Story walkoff home run. Want to go to Pittsburgh next.

What’s your favorite park you’ve visited, espee?

Attached: 7DC2DF4D-110F-4603-B150-2D58705D9715.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

More like gayver

>Derby man with glass bones
>Close to Belligod

Attached: 1557618665918.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

I have to shill for STL in terms of awesome atmosphere, bars/restaurants, along with the amazing view of the Gateway Arch from the ballpark. I one day too hope to go to PNC in Pittsburg though, there's no doubt that it's amazing even just from tv.

Attached: 250ab12131db977641832126567320cf.jpg (960x640, 149K)

Press S to spit

Attached: fengay_park.gif (237x213, 10K)

>The non-genny non-thread has set outsiders into an irreconcilable twist and shout
A seethe one might say.

ayyy 420 blaze it

Describe the ways in which Recker is tempting?

Dont @ me.

This is the best field.

Attached: dodger15955.jpg (2048x1536, 1.1M)

Describe the ways in which Recker is tempting.

>pineda
>rogers
>but really, pineda

Attached: 1486598572794.jpg (800x1200, 144K)

Cuhringe!

>t. fenway scum

Post mascot pictures

Attached: gettyimages-175642582-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 675K)

Attached: roy_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 204K)

Why are teams not named the yankees even trying this year? None of you have a chance. You realize we have our Triple A team playing and still BTFO the league? Save your time and money this season.

>dbacks mascot not a snek

Unbased desu senpai

Sorry sir

He's a furry NEET

People are this retarded? They really think Bellinger is better than Judge?

Go away beaner

Eat shit white boi

Attached: 1558305552084.jpg (1273x648, 110K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (576x340, 28K)

>Post mascot pictures

Attached: 37D0AEAA-52D3-4DD2-A6A0-48AC4F1C1EF3.jpg (1033x584, 106K)

gz doyers. Maybe the bullpen wont shit the bed next time

Attached: __yagokoro_eirin_touhou_drawn_by_kani_onigiri_shottare__488c72fe033a9dd4e549decec42433e7.png (900x1440, 275K)

Went to a blues game and did that scene but it was January. What’s your favorite bar around there?

youtube.com/watch?v=6OPgv7QoKFc&t=

this video is hilarious

Outside of Ballpark Village, Flying Saucer easily.

How's the bar scene around Wrigley?

I am the only man to have jumped off the rock pile and lived

Attached: 7026B6CCBEF446B8B07EA1FD82F6CA76.png (500x549, 60K)

clark street is great, Wrigley is unique is that its the only stadium that's built in a neighborhood.

And because I'm a cubs fan I'm gay so its great for anonymous gay sex!!!

Lol this guy gets it

haha got 'em

Based and faggotpilled

go play in traffic

Daily reminder that in 1986 Boston Manager John McNamara used Dave Stapleton as a defensive replacement for Bill Buckner in the late innings of games the Red Sox were leading during the last two months of the season and the playoffs.

Except Game 6 of the World Series.

ah yes, thanks for that daily reminder

I'm a cubs fan and you're a falseflagging piece of shit! GO fuck yourself asshole

eat shit and die

this post was made for this post

If cusb fans would just come out of the closet and stop kidding themselves like you i wouldn't hate them so much.

cubs fan here go fuck yourself

Daily reminder that the game was tied when Buckner made the error. Bob Stanley threw a wild pitch that allowed it to be tied

Retard a;ert

Tribe fan here. Do you know how lucky you were in 2016?

fuck you

the only person "in the closet" is the man you're about to go service!

>Tribe fan here.

Attached: 1528492207099.gif (404x331, 162K)

sorry I honestly took it for granted sorry again :/

happy milk guy

Attached: happy_milk_guy.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

I agree, user. They're not fooling anyone, it's time to end the charade.

hes getting his gains in

Attached: 1554063494193.png (1416x2239, 82K)

the other day on the dodgers broadcast the announcer talked about how Bellinger was pretty small as a child/high-schooler, so his dad got him on the "GOMAD" diet and explained what the diet was. I kekkin to the max

I was a small kid then got fat when I turned 8.

Best thing that ever happened to my gains.

guys, what happened to Based Bauer?

>can't hit corners wither the 2 or 4 seam(which is leading to pitching from behind in the count)
>less lateral movement on the slider
>not throwing the curve for strikes and he's using it as a "get me over" rather than something he throws in the dirt on 0-2 to get guys fishing

anything im missing?
>help me cope/understand

Attached: trevor-bauer-081818-getty-ftrjpg_80tdquiq47y31p9y8p7ihh22k.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

I wish I could have lived 100 years in the future where children are bulked up to 200 pounds so they can grow into seven foot tall adults

kek this was hilarious

I think the most likely explanation is that he's in his own head. He's such a cerebral pitcher and right now its not working to his advantage, he's thinking too much

Dont get me wrong.

My childhood was hell. I was abnormally big and did not like to fight. So I just took it.

It had lasting effects on me. Even today. But now I cope by styling on manlets.

hendricks owns you, bitch

holy fuck what a goddamn gem

youtube.com/watch?v=MLHHlIyWIVo

this is legit right, im not getting duped by voiceovers?

lol yeah that's real. that guy releases good stuff. he should have used this one
youtube.com/watch?v=GC-amWf_L8E

Attached: basedbauer.gif (240x286, 538K)

based bauer

"don't you ever put your finger on me!" lmao

I can see that, also spending time in the offseason working on a 5th or 6th pitch instead of doing upkeep on the 4 that made him elite in 2018.

Attached: bauer4.png (350x254, 84K)

cringe post bro

the utley situation was pure kino, i believe the ump desu.

time to post your ideal walkup music again /mlb/! I'll go first
>youtu.be/gkb7ZlLRfog?t=26

there is less than a 20% chance that the twins lose to the Brewers again tomorrow

I remember when it first leaked mlb was scattering trying to get it off the internet.

That entire earl weaver interaction was hilarious.

"you're going to be in the HoF for fucking up the world series "

LOL

I couldn't find this on youtube
music.apple.com/us/album/kids-rapn-the-hits-vol-5/280229283

It's number 5

Only fans of teams that won their previous game are allowed to post

cuh

riiinge

Why are they so scared of the video? Honestly it makes umps look based which is a really fucking hard thing to do.

this is pure cringe.. honestly im having convulsions.. ugghh

currently tied faggot with a runner in scoring position! you got nothing for that situation

Just a normal conversation for Banister.

D O Y E R S
O
Y
E
R
S

Attached: 1476421843711.png (566x800, 305K)

buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/a-leaked-video-of-the-mets-manager-cussing-out-an-umpire

Concerned black woman

I literally addressed that in my post youb disgusting fat fucking retard is logic this hard for you? Do I need crayons to communicate with you? Did your team win no they didn't so shut the fuck up you disgusting gutter filth

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Vogelbomb:
>cuts.diamond.mlb.com/FORGE/2019/2019-05/27/59cbfd65-5604610d-0d51c538-csvm-diamondx64-asset_1280x720_59_4000K.mp4

Mallex stealing for the cycle:
>cuts.diamond.mlb.com/FORGE/2019/2019-05/27/59cbfd65-5604610d-0d51c538-csvm-diamondx64-asset_1280x720_59_4000K.mp4

Attached: V.O.G.jpg (1250x1765, 852K)

why are you talking about sunday's games? you take up more space than i do and i eat beef and sausage by the carload

>Matt Havery 2.0 is a trainwreck on the field
Imagine my shock

why is he dressed like that

I can't say once in my lifetime I've ever "checked on the white sux" i made my post off of yours

Yea Forumsstros!

Elite starting pitchers are the best part of baseball. They are the first thing to grab a fan's attention and soul if they're a fan of that team(if im not watching the sox/cards- im definitely checking my at-bat app to see the pitching matchups to decide who im watching that night) It's depressing as fuck to see a starting pitcher you really like, ever if he's not on your team going downhill-verlander just mailing it in, in detroit before he got reinvigorated by playing with the astros, seeing kershaw being killed by these spine issues. I'm not going to put Bauer at those guy's level, but I really saw greatness in him in his talent, mentality, and work ethic. It sucks to see him walking guys like crazy and not having an electric 4seam and curve ball that I loved watching the previous two seasons.

Attached: index.jpg (291x173, 8K)

>verlander just mailing it in
Isn't Verlander like 40

Doyers fan here.

Attached: 1559014330352.png (900x900, 351K)

36, but his fastball and arm longevity is about 6 years younger.

uh oh

Attached: 1558164164743.png (134x153, 12K)

Attached: 1553927324395.png (900x900, 314K)

Attached: 1558646399036.jpg (792x520, 70K)

sorry I shouldn't have posted that mean spirited image

Attached: 1558664025316.png (350x339, 48K)

cubbies! whaddaya say!

Attached: .jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

SHITcago lol

holy b-ba-bas-base-based-based!

FUCK they are memed for good now lol

this is disgusting, something about their faces really makes me wish someone would disfigure them

The cubs are going to get dabbed on today!

Yeli is the best player in baseball ;)

Attached: cubsbearfast.gif (320x348, 133K)

Javy is good but Yeli is better ;)

Shut the fuck up cubs fag. Braun is finally healthy and showing he's like his old self. The only way braun doesn't win his 2nd MVP is if Yelich or Belnigger step it up

>healthy
he's on steroids again? he gonna play the anti-semite card when he gets caught again?

Damn I'm sorry I fucked up in my judgement.

ryan... PAWN LOL!!!!!!!!

Attached: ryan pawn.png (275x299, 80K)

wow.......

oh no lol

fat
stupid
i forgive you

epic rekt

Wow nice post

braunie owns ya

Attached: BASEDBraunie.gif (332x163, 3.89M)

Attached: Who.gif (640x266, 1.31M)

ohhhhh no *snap*

Oh you definitely know who lmao. There are only a few teams that haven't had their asshole spread wide by this warrior of abraham and they all suck

oh I own ya
and i'll pwn ya
make ya seeth
steal ya mvp
dominate ya ace
just maced that ball
then finish his career
as i put onlookers in fear

Attached: r445823_600x400_3-2.jpg (600x400, 38K)

jfc... wow i'm literally shaking.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSB :)

Brawn is an evil meanie poopoo head!!!!

you idiots can die

>cubses

let's get things back under control now

>GO CUBS! FLY THE W! 2019 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS

Attached: 1558401695925.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

let's all just relax and take a breather

wtf do cubas fans rly do this

youtube.com/watch?v=uiVVbYK9HXw
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1rIlujK8w

>mfw cybs loll

Attached: 1558495606837.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

>crumbs

based cubbies :-)

They mostly come out at night.

Mostly.

ON NO
can you imagine?.. lmaoo shitcongo fans

Attached: 1534025603743.gif (330x319, 945K)

....!

what happened, is psychogang back?

>cusb

>cusb

Fuck you OP this thread is shit

twisn

>xuxb

>cusb

Twins

Attached: 1513256651653.jpg (697x512, 48K)

Twins lost bros the collapse starts now

tloses kek

>faillies
nbcsports.com/philadelphia/phillies/odubel-herrera-arrested-domestic-violence-incident-atlantic-city

*glomp glomp* cubbies own ya *wiggles butt*

heh

Bryce Harper has beaten the Nationals a lot more times than Herrera.

how does machaddy work the whitoids into such a seethe

Based machado playing the game the wrong way

it's got to be that .788 OPS

>Anthony Rizzo stays hot with 15th homer
What race are Rizzo and Recker?

How the frick is Tony Oliva not in the Hall of Fame?

Bryce beaten DC sports as a whole more than Herrera. But world news only cares about woman getting hurt by black dudes than teams getting butthurt for lowballing a Mormon white guy.

Whatever happened to based Chief Knockahoma as the barves mascot? Who is this Lillie lelantic ripoff they replaced him with?

Friendly reminder that if you're feeling down because of your team not doing well, at least you're not a cusb fan.

This is insanity

this...this actually helps. thanks user.

Which one of you did this?
youtu.be/g5QnNGT5rEo
Also, favorite heckle videos I guess

Attached: sluggersss mom.jpg (600x397, 107K)

OH

FUCK

OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: asstro.png (583x594, 164K)

reminder to vote for chris davis for the all star game

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 2.31.35 PM.png (658x632, 189K)

Good night sweet prince

no

Attached: l_3.jpg (528x800, 78K)

sd v nyy gamethread.

Who's win! Thanks Yolmer

Based Yolmemes

Yay!

Giobusto

G Elito

Cubs @ Astros

Based Chaddies owning the stankees

>Houspie does a catalogue search
>Doesn't find /mlb/
>Thinks he get a win making a new thread
>Doesn't realize /mlb/ has surpassed the need to have a subject
>His thread is just Doyer 3DPD spammer
And he takes yet another L.

>abroo

>thinking too much

Wew

Attached: 888602B5-3865-431C-95F9-D3C123D14897.png (580x1300, 289K)

>be houston
>lose

>frick
Jesus knows that what you really mean to say is"fuck".
And now he thinks you're a pussy.

>barves

Attached: barves.png (492x492, 49K)

>be houston
>lose

Mets @ Dodgers

Chicago Win Sox!

Remember when people were complaining about trading Omar Narvaez for Alex Colome?

Giolito coming around, McCann looking good on both sides of the plate.

>shitsburgh

It's only a good trade in hindsight considering McCann randomly turned out to be as good as he is.

Racist Democrats were racists and claimed he was racist.

TWINS

TWINS WIN

>scuba

>Giving your personal info to MLB

>doyers

Attached: 1517645937050.jpg (740x720, 86K)

fuck this idiot

hot

h-hot?

Attached: rize.png (1280x720, 451K)

Attached: 1534050386572.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: 1545900948834.jpg (2122x3582, 454K)

he chattered he babbled
yet nothing came out
he studied for knowledge
yet nothing soaked in
he journeyed he voyaged
yet nothing was learned
he received spankies upon spankies
yet all he can say is: "sorry, I didn't know"

that's some quintessential trevor bauer. I'm not a tribe fan but I definitely need to pick up a Bauer jersey at some point

Yea Forums is back and this is the true thread.

Needs more doyers thots to be true.

Who less than 10 games under .500 here?

Attached: nats doggo.jpg (183x275, 10K)

>Need more anime girls to be true
Fixed

Are people over .500 allowed to respond to this, or just those barely under?

SD @ NYY

Absolutely based

Attached: rize rapid fire destruction.gif (640x360, 1017K)

This is incane