Best hockey country in the world without a doubt (the only sport that we care about)...

>Best hockey country in the world without a doubt (the only sport that we care about). Win all the major tournaments (not meme tournaments like the one that just happened). Every Cup winning team is filled with majority Canadians.
>Our only NBA team is a massive favourite to win the NBA Championship, according to both Vegas and Nate Silver
>Blue Jays have the best prospect in the MLB and are going to be a force to reckon with; Expos finally coming back to Montreal
>Toronto FC is the only MLS team in history to win the domestic treble
>GOATs of the Winter Olympics and every winter sport
>Regarded as the best country in the world to live in (pic related); not a shithole like the USA or England

Why haven’t you taken the Leafpill yet, Yea Forums?

Attached: F632E894-6FC5-478B-8D76-945BE0CA2745.jpg (750x985, 288K)

Outstanding post

>25 years and counting since last stan lee
>losing to krauts in the olympics
>losing to lady burgers in the olympics
>losing to US boomers in curling
>moronto fc

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Forgot to mention that we’re winning the FIFA Women’s World Cup this year

Didn't Finland just win the Hockey World Championship lol

Meme tournament. None of our good players were there

Seethe harder fatass

Git gud, chang

Attached: A1FE67E4-2978-4F91-AF63-7A81DFEDE314.jpg (620x349, 37K)

You forgot

> looks like this half the year

Attached: 59C0D1AE-3450-47E0-B1A4-9A1BF11BE706.jpg (602x452, 95K)

Come to Toronto (the best city in the world) and say that to my face. See what happens.

Snow is based though

I took that photo

Insallah

I'm already living in the Canada of the Southern Hemisphere, switching to Canada Classic seems like a marginal gain.

cope

NZ looks like a very comfy place to live. Cheers

>our only Who Cares team is a massive favourite
>Blue Whos have the best prospect in the MLWhat
>Literally Who FC is the only MLS team in history
>Goats of the that particular sports event
>Regarded as the best country in the world according to totally non biased ratings
yeah you're okay at hockey at least

Lad, your local NBA, and MLB teams are 'Canadian', in the same way my local MacDonalds is Irish.

MacDonald does sound a bit more Scottish, but I mean iraq/Iran what's the difference?

How to immigrate to Canada? Do leafs want us? I'm North Africa, can usually not fall when skating, not opposed to a little maple in my oats, and I want to kill myself. Do I get in?

Our immigration system is merit based. Can you speak French? Are you rich? Do you have an in demand job?

I'm a Brown Muslim with a paki degree, does that work?

If Trudeau gets re-elected in October, then probably yes

>the state of the so-called goats of the winter olympics
day of the rake when?

Attached: THESTATEOFWINTERGAMESINLEAFLAND.png (832x194, 21K)

>Our immigration system is merit based
nice bait. Maybe if you’re white, if you’re brown, you get a free pass

Our system is merit based. Trump always points to it as a system the USA should emulate

Other than the shitholes Vancouver and Toronto, Canada is pretty comfy. The occupied independent nation of Quebec is God tier.

it's a meme tournament that is held every single year, the best players are either playing in the NHL or don't care enough to come play. Your country should try focusing on a real sport if you can't win it at least once every 8 years. The Finland team that won literally consists 90% of players that would have no business playing in the NHL

Holy shit I love being Canadian

3-1
>3-1
3-1
>3-1
3-1
>3-1
3-1
>3-1
3-1
>3-1
3-1
>3-1

Attached: 1546482608832.jpg (339x294, 31K)

Reminder that Finland has brough day of the rake upon leafistanis twice in 2019. First in U20 quarters and on last Sunday :DD

Seething

Attached: surunloinen_kanustaja.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Attached: 1558799669220.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

bump

This

Not these

Underrated post

>None of our good players were there
Neither were ours :^)

Canada is an error. This country should not exist.

Come to the U of T campus and say that to my face. I’ll bash your skull in you fucking Nazi.

>90% of players that would have no business playing in the NHL
and yet they BTFOd full nhl teams. stop coping already, nhl was exposed as a mickey mouse meme league and thats that.

Fuck off faggot the LPC imports third world faggots like because they want to drown the most based minority in this country AKA francophones

Don’t worry. Cuckdeau is getting voted out in October and Scheer will make Canada less shitty again

EIN BESCHISSENES BLATT

Uhhhhh hmmm?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190528-122331_Chrome.jpg (986x1555, 440K)

Abhorrent post

Cringe