USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: FB_IMG_1558992722921.jpg (1970x1970, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Hargreaves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that ginger from bremen in the squad?

as usual America overachieves in a sport no one else gives a fuck about

>plays 28 yo in u20 competitions
>still loses to the burgers

No, hes (possibly) in the senior squad. Considering we have zero talented strikers, that's how desperate we are.

his last name is Sargeant

I think Weah is the real deal.. people are going to laugh about how hyped Pulisic was when Weah eclipses him

When will the gold cup start? Will it be a comfy tournament? Are the kickoff times euro friendly?

also, Soto looked really damn good today. Hopefully he gets a real chance with the Hannover first team.

This is going to be a difficult result to explain to their grandkids when they get home.

They will seek refuge and become Polish nationals.

He will play to Mexico

Imagine if the best athletes that the US produced were incentivized to play soccer instead of basketball/football and to a certain extent baseball

It would be too late anyways. It's not like American sports where you can become a pro when you start in high school.

Maybe if the game continues to grow in popularity in younger demographics, in a few decades from now, MLS might actually be worth a shit to go into

cringe

downvoted

Pay2play will ruin any chances of soccer ever gaining ground.

>These stupid memes again
Most mls teams fellow the European system in recruiting players now. This isn't 2003. College players making it to main squad in mls isn't common

>americans like soccer now

should the world move to Rugby now?

only younger americans. boomers/anyone over 40 hates soccer

>basketball
>baseball
>athletes

Gtfo chi

*blocks your path*

Attached: Qatar.png (512x1024, 66K)

really? I had heard the exact opposite but I am not exactly up to date. Last I heard he was cut to go play with the U23 team

for what it's worth, I think Pulisic has already hit his ceiling... hence why Dortmund are ready to let him move on. I don't see him developing into a greater player than he already is. He's a good player, but not great.

Ya

Attached: 1532831702511.jpg (499x499, 52K)

I still chuckle that England didn't qualify despite being reigning champions because all the good players become U21 players instead and will be playing the U21 Euros. The fact there is U21, U20, U19 and U18 tournaments is wew laddy.

I specifically meant people like Foden who could play for U20 but is now in U21 for some daft fucking reason. England won the U-17 World Cup in 2017, the U-20 World Cup in 2017 and the U-19 Euros in 2017. What the fuck has happened since then is unknowable.

But fair play to USA, would be neat for them to get better at the game and it to become bigger. I also hope they get into rugby more. I also wouldn't mind American Football to be more popular here (which it will be now Spurs has a 10 year contract).

you mean MLS teams are pulling kids out of school to play soccer?

pretty much

Cope

Are you really proud of beating some 38 year old nigerians? I mean come on, you can do so much better.

You know the senior team literally lost to teams like Jamaica and trip advisor and trivago the last WC qualifying right? Do you want to rethink that statement

Just don't lose the next game and your team will be safe

Are there any Africans left to play for their home nations?

We'll be fine even if we get third in the group since we'll be one of the best third place teams with 3-4 points.

what's that? A yuro talking out his ass and being wrong again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Hargreaves

What is there to cope about? England's youth set-up is garbage and the fact we won three major titles in 2017 with three different age groups (two World Cups, one Euro) is just lel worthy when you add another year and suddenly can't qualify, can't get out of group stages and just fuck about.

Why are you seething in all the u20 threads? Have sex, incel.

Good question
>Salah
>Mané
and that's it

nice proxy

fuck off blue peru

All? What 'all'? This is literally the first one I've come in.

based-iwe-oro-kan

like Olisadebe

>All? What 'all'? This is literally the first one I've come in.
Have sex incel

yer fucking lucky ngubu wasn't playing