Why don't you run more, user?

Why don't you run more, user?
Long distance running is literally the sport humans are made for.

Attached: streaker-words2-1558716970.jpg (980x897, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/biking-and-sex-avoid-the-vicious-cycle-201209145290
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Running fucks your knees and joints up Joaõ

i'm bulking

start slow and focus on technique over distance/speed

Because swimming is more efficient while being safer

Reminder that the dude that ran the first marathon died when he got there. Stop killing yourself.

I prefer swimming, I don't want to fuck my legs.

Attached: CannavaroBB.png (463x531, 560K)

humans were also made to last only 40 years. we've improved the design and running is obsolete.

>a 2009 study
source? i'm skeptical on this kind of shit

I was getting through 5k every couple of days until recently when I started pulling up every time I tried. I want to run regularly but I also don't want to injure myself desu.

I just ran on a path in the bushes this morning and i just realized.

I passed near a field whom the owner didnt cut the grass since the winter, even if you remove the rocks, the holes and the leveled ground, (the field was level and probably without too much holes) all those things which dont happen in nature, the grass was still so fucking dense, atleast 50-60 cm tall, and there was so much thistle and wierd looking herbs, i thought " how the fucking hell are you supposed to run through this mess?"

i'm not even talking about the lacerated calves, but the fact that you wouldnt even go fast by running with high knees

and im talking about kansas, not the jungle

Attached: zz.jpg (180x270, 11K)

my best 10k time is 49 minutes

t. fat fuck

Attached: ApuKameradensKarajala.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

I prefer cycling. Get to go fast

Cycling wrecks the nuts don't do it.

:(

I cycle instead
Humans were made for inventing stuff up and the bicycle is probably the most cost efficient of them all

This. Are there any profound negatives to consistent biking like there are to consistently running on your back?

all that pressure on your taint leads to erectile dysfunction in the long run

I do notice the taint pressure can get annoying (I use a female seat to mitigate this like a faggot). Is there literature to suggest that ED is caused by the bike seat's impact on your taint region?

Stick to a weekly 5k on grass

health.harvard.edu/blog/biking-and-sex-avoid-the-vicious-cycle-201209145290

you're doing it correctly using a wide/short (women's) seat. Also, if you don't notice problems, I don't think it's worth worrying about. I also understand getting the cardiovascular exercise as opposed to physical inactivity balances it out a bit.

hey thanks for posting this i was literally just about to take a fat shit, smoke some pot, then go out for a nice long bike

running in the park is great, but I like mountain running better

if you don't want to injure yourself google a basic training plan
it should involve lots of jogging and long slow runs

Well I guess this article is actually kind of wrong/superficial in a scientific sense to suggest that softer and wider seats are conducive to preventing perineum damage.
>Big cushy seats actually cause more numbness since you sink into it. On a harder seat, nearly all of your weight is supported by your two sitbones and your perennial region is raised above the saddle. On a softer seat, your perrenials will be compressed into the saddle do to this “sinking” effect.
>If this wasn’t true, racers and tourers (who ride many miles) would not be riding on these harder seats.

Could be. The suggestions part seems invented rather than researched. The important thing is to follow whether or not you get issues.

Thank you Finland, I will dedicate this smoke sesh and bike ride to you

Attached: teenageamerican.png (1270x1136, 132K)