Why are so many American flags supporting the Raptors?

You sure you want to support people like pic related over your fellow American fans?

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_5734651gk_huge.jpg (720x480, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=rTtSYKpGtrk
ftw.usatoday.com/2019/05/raptors-fan-nav-bhatia-story-twitter-thread-nba-finals-toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because people don't like the warriors stupid

Fuck Golden State

So you're essentially traitors then, right? Canada over America?

half of nba fans are niggers rotting away in some jail cell so i don't care

Niggers are at least American who speak American English, have American names and partake purely in American culture unlike

fuck this shit, Durantless Warriors are great

>california
>america
l m a o

>speak American English, have American names and partake purely in American culture
about 70-90% of them don't do any of these three things as much as the diaperhead pictured despite being canadian

I like the Warriors but at a certain point you want to see somebody else get a shot

Blacks only speak English
Blacks really only have names you can find in America
And Black culture is pretty much American culture nowadays. No foreign influence

California is in the borders of the USA. Canada isn't. Canadians despise us.

Its about patriotism though.

They don’t want to admit it but we are based

True underdog bad vs good scenario

Attached: D44237FE-1197-4867-96E8-3D358A7C01A3.jpg (667x563, 114K)

Christ are my half pajeet kids gonna look completely wh*Te like this

Nick nurses wife is actually a brazilan... so idk

But you aren't American. In fact, your national creation was based off of anti-Americanism (IE not joining us when we rebeled against the British), and even your culture nowadays is based off of how you aren't American.

Well I'm just fucking drunk and stupid then. Can't tell brown people apart, ya know!

People tend to root for the underdog team since they often relate to them, in this case it's the Raptors. Warriors are the Patriots of the NBA. They're the Chads that wins alot and gets to have sex even with that cute and shy nerdy girl in the back of class. 5 straight NBA Finals. People don't want to see the same team winning over and over again.

Success breeds jealousy.

how many players on the raptors are canadian

>not supporting raptors for /thicc/

Attached: E8701B2A-922F-4BC4-A9DE-2C25E60C9138.jpg (1949x1067, 437K)

Why does /spol/ hate Nav so much? Is it literally because he's brown?

what an American opinion lol

most of the players on the raptors are watermelon americans

Fat

>ebonics english
>Jamal Shaniqua
>American names

Another non-American.

I'm a pajeet-american and i fucking hat nav because he wants to represent "all the brown boys" in hip hop but he's literally just shit with an annoying whiny faggot voice and maybe has a few decent songs carried by Meek Mill or Travis Scott
Imagine if fucking G-Eazy want to "represent for all the white boys" or something, wouldn't you be pissed?

I'm california and I'd prefer it if the raptors won.

Is that the nav they are talking about ?

Because the raptors fan is also named nav ( guy in thumbnail)

Jesus fucking christ im howling

>this pathetic virgin making this thread again
You got BTFO yesterday, get a clue ya simp

I don’t consider Californians Americans.

California living rent-free 24/7

Stay seething flyovers

Attached: 1546657476000.jpg (831x639, 128K)

I can't stand looking at this stupid piece of shit on the baseline. And he's a towelhead who wants to make America and Canada brown. Go Warriors!

Attached: IMG_0666.jpg (833x960, 170K)

Supporting the Warriors here. San Francisco is one of the most racist places in the USA that generally supports the white man.

>be a soulless shithole full of the most fake faggots pretending to be humans
>people don't like you with good reason
>haha rent free
Yikes

there are no allegiances to any teams after yours are eliminated so long as you dont cheer for another team from your state (bandwagon)

t. Pajeet Chang

So glad the Warriors fanbase isn't full of Chinks and Pajeets like Toronto's is. Spics are annoying, but at least they love America.

Attached: california.jpg (2234x2994, 1.92M)

America is a muslim country now!

Attached: mujahideen.jpg (370x554, 42K)

I thought Sikhs hate Muslims?

They do, did you think these retards know anything they're posting about?

>>be a soulless shithole full of the most fake faggots pretending to be humans
if you're trying to convince us you're not obsessed and seething you're doing a horrible job of it you embarrassing faggot

He looks like this dude

youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8

>So glad the Warriors fanbase isn't full of Chinks and Pajeets like Toronto's is
user...you ever been to the literal Silicon Valley? where the warriors fanbase mostly resides?

same reason literally everyone not in Florida and not a Bronsexual rooted for the Mavs in 2011
no one wants the Warriors to win another chip, least of all Durant, most people like Kawhi and think he's a good guy (because he is), and I think most people like that the Raptors just made the Finals for the first time in playoff history
plus basically everyone on the Raptors roster is super likeable personality-wise, meanwhile everyone on the Warriors is either a massive pussy or is a silver spoon douchebag

franchise* not playoff history but i guess that also means the same thing

Its not like Toronto though.

this. what kind of massive fucking retard doesn't get this? I swear nobody in these threads even watches basketball. they are just mad some dude with a turban lives in a country they have never been to.

Are you saying that Breitbart is full of retards because they're tearing this man to shreds there?

kek, like the bay area doesn’t have any blacks or middle easterners...

>Its not like Toronto though
The Indian people in Toronto are way way different than the Indian people in the Bay Area, sure. But the volume of chinks/pajeets is about the same

>breitbart
Cringe. Go back

of course not. Breitbart employs some highly intelligent grifters.

Same reason people support literally any team against the Patriots in football. There's dynasty-level domination and then there's just buttfucking and curbstomping the entire rest of the league to the point where you're a fun vampire.

I've been to SF and literally didn't see one Chink or Pajeet but ok.

Saddly, older generation Sikh like OP's pic are prettt nice folks, humble and just trying to make a living.
They're fucking kids tough, are usually a bunch of over entitled cunts, driving their shitty Benz around, loving to rub their parent's riches to nose of the inahibitants of their host countries.

They're not chink tier, but pretty close...

>I've been to SF and literally didn't see one Chink or Pajeet but ok.
you're blind, lying, or some weird form of schizophrenic where your delusions are you only see White, Hispanic, or Black people and ignore Asian people in the city with the most prominent Asian population and culture in the country

Kill yourself you fucking retard

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-185823.jpg (1080x836, 195K)

>literally every crowd shot from oracle is full of boomers and/or chinks

why would you lie about nonsensical retarded shit like this?

>oving to rub their parent's riches to nose of the inahibitants of their host countries.
Its ok for white kids to do this but not pajeets? don't understand whats wrong with flashing wealth in a mainly capitalist culture. the only people i know that actually need to tone their autistic displays of wealth down are Persian people, regardless of generation.

Why is Yea Forums so triggerd by this guy ?

I have been a raptors fan for 15 years and this guy has literally been at every game, I went to two raptors games in 2007 and my dad came up to talk to him and he was very nice
>t.white

Attached: A93C7D1F-6A54-40EB-BE96-8420E02F68A3.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

>Nav Batia has become a meme after listening to him shill cars on the radio for over 20 years

Based

>supporting basketball at all
Yikes

Aren't they a huge chunk of gang members in Vancouver?

I think you mean "huge chinks"

All the brown gangs in this country are tamils from sri lanka

youtube.com/watch?v=rTtSYKpGtrk

He's a mentally ill retard that thinks he's smart and is "bringing Canadians back to reality" for shitposting about the Raptors winning or a Breitbart user for a short answer.

One thing to remember is he does own two cars dealership and all of his over-the-top antics are well designed advertisement schemes.

>we're open seven dahs a veeeeekk!!!

Sport is international. May the best team win!

It's not like the Raptors players are actually from Canada.

Tamils are just a bunch of pussys bullying their communities into extorting them to pay for their retarded civil war in their shithole country.

Now that their stupid Tamil Tiger terrorist have been erradicated, they keep extorting old lady of their life savings. They're litteraly brown IRA.

Are they Sri Lankan Tamils or Indian Tamils? The Indian Tamils in the USA are usually upper-middle class brain drain immigrants with zero clout and leave a 40 foot radius of gross curry odor. Seems like a diametric opposite to these Canadian Tamils.
SL Tamils would make sense to be more blue collar types who are leaving the war as suggests

These days I only watch the NBA Finals. For a while now I've heard left and right that it would be Bucks v Warriors. (Even by so called experts.)

If the Bucks were really that good then how did the Raptors manage to rape them with the broom?

>and leave a 40 foot radius of gross curry odor.
It's the same in Canada, except they leave a 12.19 meter radius of gross curry odour.

FPBP

Do you realize the (((Memeiors))) literally have the most anti-American fanbase in apehoop, if not all of pro sports?

OP is a chink (((Memeiors))) plastic that hates America but still tries to LARP as one whenever it's convenient to him.

Sage

Attached: le happy chinese merchant.jpg (501x585, 44K)

Canadians are more American than Calishits

Based. Don't know why Oakland thinks they represent/speak for us all with this "Golden State" business.

t. Calishit

Tamils are very obnoxious

Other brown = ok

Tamils = not ok

They actually do. They're transparently false-flagging this shit and spamming it lately, and retards are falling for the bait.

But Sikhs are based.

based, California is a commie breeding ground with purple haired freaks yelling about their vaginas

Tbh Forest Hill as well as other parts of Toronto are full of pretentious and pompous fake as fuck people

tamils are awful

>Sikhs are basd
Old generations, yes.
Newer generation are unsuferable cunts. No wonder any of their women not in an arranged marriage would rather shack up with white men.

Indians are better than niggers. Stop being a retard.

California isn't in the USA

If it was put up to a national vote, California would be nuked into the ocean

no we're fucking not we're economic migrants that undermine native laborers a fuckload via H1B (and other similar visa types).
even my dad admits we are somewhat worse than niggers in a sense and he's an immigrant from india

Automation, low wages, inflation, and weak unions undermine native laborers

2/4 of those things can arguably be traced to foreign skilled labor. Automation is a bit more tangential but foreign labor in tech often undercuts the wages of native skilled labor for such fields.

Cant you guys see? the Jews are trying to turn us on each other like they always do. Do not fall for their antics.

Two of the most liberal and diverse cities in the world are playing the championship.

Diversity is truly strength.

Ah yes the good old Jewish one-two, false flagging for both sides and then try to pretend it was another Jew trying to turn people on each other and in the end still promoting multiculturalism as a relief from pitting people against each other.
How very Jewish.

*ting ting ting* Ahem, gather round lads. This includes sixersfags, lakerfags, rocketsfags, celticsfags, bucksfags, wolvesfags, and that one hawksfag

FUCK canada, FUCK their feminism and bending over to radical islam, and FUCK their lack of free speech! That is all

Attached: 1478688602132.png (1240x1256, 71K)

>San Francisco
>diverse

Heh. Compared to LA, New York or Houston, not really

Thank you. It's not hard to understand. Why do Canadians support radical Islamists like the dude in OP's picture?

He's a Sikh who's been a diehard since day one. And he unironically probably doesn't hate America unlike most (((Memeior))) fans tbqh

tfw u just took a shit on the street

>And he unironically probably doesn't hate America

ftw.usatoday.com/2019/05/raptors-fan-nav-bhatia-story-twitter-thread-nba-finals-toronto

"
Just got off the phone with Nav. I asked him what he'd tell the world about Canada, he said:

"Other counties might be richer, but they’re not richer in mannerisms, politeness, or looking after each other.. And the country south of us has a lot to learn."

Yeah, sounds like someone who doesn't hate America.

Hes a better fan than drake, actually showing up to away games, not a spotlight stealing faggot

He’s brown and wears a turban

That would be the pats. The warriors are the crooked politicians who get away with murder because the system is rigged in their favor

Look up 9/11 and tell me

Based Nav invested on himself and is winning big time.

q-tip head mothers are not in the least islamic
faggot

he's sikh. why do amerifats always make this mistake

>sikhs are bro-tier

Friendly reminder that turban wearing poos are based and forever the enemies of mudslimes.

Looks pretty dope to me.

Attached: 1558034309151.png (1200x1200, 2.2M)

people like rooting for underdogs

Based as fuck

>Sikhs
>Not based
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=KvertGZkwF4

Attached: 0014124.jpg (693x489, 111K)

Attached: IMG_0818.jpg (900x652, 79K)

god damn why NBA has so much mandrama?
on paper it looks like an actual sport but then you actually watch it and realize the drama around it is more interesting that the sport itself?

Attached: idontgetit.png (257x325, 50K)

it's mandrama for nonwhites, virtually no different than the wwe

>falling for bait this easily on Yea Forums

The world is becoming more TMZ-tier by the day where mandrama and shilling carries more weight than truth and reason. Apehoop is just the first indicator desu

>i was just pretending to be retarded
ok retard

Most of Toronto's players are Americans

Kawhi was born in California and played college basketball in California.
Powell and Lin were born in California too

In many ways California wins the championship either way.

>trying to deflect
just joined this thread and noticed a retarded leaf taking old bait.

lol study history it's literally always been this way

oh yeah back in the good ole days when truth and reason carried more weight than shilling

what fucking planet are you from?!

Superfan nav is based as fugg and an inspiration to all pajeets and white niggers of canada.. that's you (pol) hoc

Sad but true desi senpai

Why do brownfriends fall for false flag baitposts so easily?

>Bay Area
>Real America

Attached: barry4prez.jpg (200x275, 14K)

Rent free

The old generation grew up with values and culture in India. The new generation grew up in wealth with soft upbringing. They'll squander the wealth in another generation.

I despise the craptors ane wanted Cucks to win cuz I thought they had a better chance of beating GS but no way in hell am I rooting for the faggot warriors

Its literally full of chinks look at the audience at Oracle its all rich chinks

Nice try, Hyundai salesman

Attached: 1463620624469.jpg (688x456, 41K)

implying that shithole city that is San Francisco is America

most americans don't watch apehoop anyway, except for beanpole numales who wish they were canadian anyways

California is less a part of the US than Toronto. The “people” who live in that state can all rot in hell

Attached: 8313485D-AF9A-4143-AB9A-CC83028F368B.jpg (634x894, 369K)

>being so mindfucked by politics that it impacts what sports team you support
>thinking nationalism is a good thing
Imagine being so much of a sub-80 IQ fagboy that you can't even watch two teams throwing a ball around without being angry and crying on the internet about it in some way.

Why the warriors are considered as a "Reddit team"

Huge bandwagon of plastic fans after they started winning, media darling team darling team of politico soiboi types that don't really follow sports closely, but like them for all their social justice shit, basically reddit

This. I think it's going to be an interesting Finals from a basketball perspective.

Because literally anything I don’t like = reddit. r/nba actually hates the Warriors.

>And Black culture is pretty much American culture nowadays
stop posting

Attached: 1555722789986.jpg (320x320, 24K)

pajeets dont go on massive crime sprees and wreck any property value they touch unlike niggers

patriotism is dead boomer and has been when you sold the country to israel

>Niggers are at least American who speak American English, have American names and partake purely in American culture
didn't realize names like tyrone and shaniqua were american and that jigaboo slap is our shining light of culture

Attached: 1555977652222.png (640x773, 49K)

I M A G I N E
T H E
S M E L L

>state is made up of literally all flyovers from america and mexico while the true natives get driven out
what did you mean by this?

san francisco is literally the chink capital of north america dumbass
>Spics are annoying, but at least they love America.
peak delusion

Attached: file.png (600x400, 354K)

Dude, New York is by far the #1 Chink capital of the US. Travel more.

nigger what? its chinks galore in san francisco.

>racist diversity politics shoved into sports
>"why are you rejecting the propaganda in front of you please just give up I can't live comfortably in my ignorance if you keep dissenting"
Imagine being so much of a sub-80 IQ fagboy that you can't even read a Yea Forums thread without being angry and crying about it in some way.

so their boomers? yikes

>JIDF is on a sports section of an anime board
take your pills schzio

that's only in total number, the west coast like san francisco, seattle, vancouver, and to an extent los angeles have more asians per demographic makeup

New York in its city limits also has more Spics than the city of Los Angeles.

That means nothing.

>New York is by far the #1 Chink capital of the US

You are wrong.

Attached: 44A25172-04DF-4AC5-B47F-9E5C3F9664A3.png (1280x838, 606K)

>what is raw number

New York has 1.2 million Asian people. San Francisco by itself only has 800,000 people.

By that logic, NYC is also the white capital of the US dipshit

San Francisco isn't the entire Bay Area by itself

The grand total for both teams is one canadian player. He played college ball at the University of Oregon. Neither team is Canadian. You idiots are arguing over nothing again.

Will be rooting for based Raptors because if they win the Hockey Krishnas in Toronto will get their pantys in a bunch big time as hoops becomes the new national sport.

And New York City alone isn't the whole Tri-State Area. Anyone who's been to both areas knows how much more NYC feels Asian than San Francisco.

Chokeland is even fucking worse, or were you referring to Silikike Valley?

This Tbh

Not me, fuck the leafs, the Raptors, Drake etc.

ny metro is like 3 times bigger than any area other than la and chicago it's going to be number 1 in volume in almost everything