How Yea Forums rates Giroud?

Attached: d996b.jpg (624x416, 23K)

Damn handsome man.

HE’S SIX FOOT TWO

Shit

le pleb filter meme

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Olivier Giroud. His style of play is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of advanced football tactics, most of his actions will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Giroud's alpha demeanor, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Peter Crouch YouTube compilations, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his movements, to realise that they're not just tactical - they say something deep about the philosophy of the game. As a consequence people who dislike Olivier Giroud truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the dummy run in the match vs Germany, which itself is an ironic reference to Thomas Müller's self-proclaimed style of "Raumdeuter". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Oliver Giroud's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Giroud tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

not enough

Attached: how to filter the pleb.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

elite

not

Literally me.

HE'LL DO YOU

can you do that too?

Attached: JIROO.webm (960x540, 2.33M)

one of the greatest shadow strikers in the world no doubt about it

I can.

Pleb filter unironically

the best

Attached: 353241756_640.jpg (640x480, 33K)

GOAT

A one trick pony
Can work very very well in certain systems, but be useless in others

Is he a rams your daughter type of guy?

You guys only like him because he is white and handsome. You would not rate him higher than Aubameyang if he was black.

no desu ;_;

Are you saying that anyone unironically rates him higher then Aubameyang?

But can YOU do ?

unironically a false 9, only good if you have wingers that can score a lot themselves, because Giroud wont be scoring a lot himself.

you can rate the run, but that defending is horrendous

>false 9
He's a target man-mountain

mfw people itt not rating giroud

Attached: 1552506572059.png (290x467, 232K)

Chelsea played better with him as false 9, he linked in Hazard better

well, still the 3rd best scorer ever for the NT with a very decent goal/game ratio

not hes a 100% jesus type of guy

just a below average player who exploit his white privileges to the max

proprs to him but get out my nt now