Well?

Well?

Attached: 1554430896609.jpg (1080x1350, 318K)

all of them in a plane crash

Fuck MJ, fuck Kobe, and fuck D Rose

bunch of sociopaths

Obviously D Rose. Dude could not be guarded his MVP season. His injuries symbolized the death of drives and rimball and the birth of chuckfests.

t bernie panders voter

jordan and shaqkobe peaked anyway and won championshisp so you'd know what to expect. in those days a cavs/lakers final would be lakerswinlol anyway plus it's not like they're the only two guys out there and they'd be going at it all game. rose is the only real questionamrk.

Rose wouldnt have succeeded anyway, he had no jumper or 3 point shot, so he would've evolved into more effective Westbrook, who is shit as we know

Shaq and Kobe never splitting up.

I think MJ retiring adds to the story. Kobe and shaq splitting who gives a fuck it, it happens. Drose? Don't really care he was gonna be overshadowed by kd/lebron/curry anyway.
>lebron vs kobe
would have been cool but it just would have been lebron losing another finals against a superior team.

I think the thing I'd like to see most is KD and harden remain in Okc facing the warriors and lebron staying in cleveland the second time.

Brandon Roy and Greg Oden

T Mac never getting injured

I would've liked to have seen the Lakers burn those trash uniforms in a blazing fire.

Kobe vs Lebron obviously

who gives a fuck about michael jordan (the fraud) going off to play baseball so that he could avoid grant hill? and derrick rose lol give me a break

now kobe vs. lebron and kobe & shaq on the other hand is very very interesting

I wish Kobe and Shaq would have stayed together.

Grant Hill was amazing but I doubt Jordan was afraid of a guy made out of glass.

Kobe v Lebron would've been incredibly boring, Lebron was a better player by FAR and rekt em most games they played.

Kobe and Shaq staying together would’ve led to them encountering Bron in the finals eventually

Fag

What the fuck is even Estonia

hill not getting injured would be better than the bottom two at least.

either of the top two so le baby fans trying to call him goat could be laughed at harder.

Grant Hill not getting injured

The greatest country in the world in 25 years

God all four of these are fucking awful what ifs.

What if.... Malice at the Palace, but Artest killed Donaghy with an errant punch

Add one for Basketball dies and I pick that

well well well

fpbp

Based Raivo lad. When are you coming to fix my bathroom plumbing?

Big 3 with Aldridge would have been a championship contender

Either Jordan not "retiring" the first time or Lebron vs Kobe. I'd be interested to see if the rockets really did stand a chance against the bulls as they are so wont to claim at the time, and it would be fun to see Lebron get bum-fucked by kobe.

Don't care about Shaq leaving and Derrick Rose is a soft-ass pussy regardless of health.

Faced off in the Finals > Never got injured > Never split up > Never retired the first time

If you disagree, you're a brainlet.

LeBron vs. Kobe finals would've been great.

cringe

CRINGE

This

thank you alaba you are my greatest ally

cringe

>unironically using cringe in the year 2019
t. 12 year old
isn't middle school still in session?

cringe

DRose never getting hurt is probably the most interesting
MJ or Shaq/Kobe would just predictably win titles every year. It'd be impressive but boring to watch.
And why the fuck would I care if Lebron and Kobe played each other?

cringe

cringe

>so BTFO he dropped his trip
lol faggot

>implying that's me
you're one dumb nigger, aren't you

Of course it was you you beta cuck bitch

Attached: 1314180976777.jpg (367x451, 90K)

(X) doubt

Attached: file.png (685x429, 42K)

>being this much of an insecure faggot that I made him go through the effort to post a screenshot
I win lol

>opening one program and then hitting ctrl-v is now considered effort
found the fat-ass

>screenshot of an HTML page you can edit in browser proves anything

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 15.58.03.png (1068x260, 79K)

2001 finals would've been Sacramento-Milwaukee if not for massive amounts of refball in the joke rigged wwe-tier garbage that is the NBA

D. Rose never getting injured desu

Also if MJ never retired the first time we wouldn't have Space Jam

Kobr/Shaq divorce I will always like shaq more he shouldve had more points than Kobe.

i'd rather they all went back to africa

Attached: 1547906355927.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Just like the hearts and minds of the monkey reservation of Brazil

Retarded bong

I don't watch Ape Hoop but I'm assuming Shaq is in one of these pictures

I would say Kobe/Shaq, but their relationship was so bad that things might've gotten even messier had they remained together any longer.

Jordan's legacy is sound as it is, so I never really wondered otherwise...Kobe vs. LeBron would've been kinda cool, but Rose never getting injured sounds even better.

this.

MJ not getting his dad killed and potentially 8peating would have made Hakeem just a footnote in league history instead of OMG GOAT BIG MUH FOOTWORK. A tempting choice, especially when it is possible the Bulls wouldn't have won chips either way since their team needed those 2 years to be rebuilt with Rodman.

Kobr/Shaq feud was too fun and them staying together would be boring. There's so

I don't think Rose would have have been a superstar either way and never deserved his MVP and his style became a relic pretty quickly. Pretty much the PG version of Melo in terms overhyped and overrated. But the league could have used 1 more star during that period. Maybe his game evolves more without having to deal with eternal injuries?

Lebron v Kobr needed to happen. The fact that is didn't happen is the biggest evidence that the league wasn't 100% fixed at that time. Still, the hype was crazy and it should have happened. The King with no Ring era was the funnest on Yea Forums though.

seething sambo

Shaq and Kobe splitting was the only good solution from a basketball standpoint. It shook the league up and made things more interesting. It allowed Kobe the opportunity to prove himself. It elevated D Wade into a superstar by giving him a teammate that could make them a contender. It’s arguable that they could have won more championships... but most likely no. Shaq could not be motivated in that situation and needed the motivation of showing up the Lakers and Kobe.

My personal one would be the 2009-2010 Lakers letting Ariza walk and 2011 Lakers/New Orleans attempted Chris Paul trade. Letting Ariza go and replacing him with Artest was a 1 year stopgap. Meta World Peace got worse year over year while Ariza is still going and would have fit that team dynamic better. IMO if the CP3 for Odom/Gasol trade attempt never went public, Odom and Gasol (both mentally fragile but extremely talented players) would not have been mentally destroyed. When it went public and wasn’t allowed to go through, it lead to the following:
1. Odom blew a fuse and requested a trade... Lakers got peanuts for him.
2. Gasol was never the same. He mailed it in for a few seasons after that.
3. Led to the fateful 1 year lease of a broken Dwight Howard.
Had the Lakers given their core more chances, they might have made it out of the Western Conference and met Lebron/Wade in the finals