This man is an athlete named Ryan Garcia. He is a boxer. What do you think of him and his body of work?

This man is an athlete named Ryan Garcia. He is a boxer. What do you think of him and his body of work?

Attached: ryan garcia dancing.webm (480x600, 2.93M)

And this is another video of the boxer athlete Ryan Garcia. Thoughts?

Attached: ryan dick shorts.webm (720x720, 2.95M)

imagine being fucked by him hahaha and im not even gay

>5 ft 10 in

Attached: 1524291409739.jpg (400x400, 37K)

He is a no talent Mexican larper

Attached: DevinHaney.jpg (250x312, 28K)

name one (1) successful german athlete

Haney is already in my top 40. Garcia would get absolutely smoked

He's an overhyped BUM created by GBP who has done nothing except beat up 35 year old mexiCAN cab drivers.

Name one saudi

name one croatian

C-Cute.
CUTE!

I remember when I was this happy and confident. It must have been literally 6 years ago.

Nigga i can count all day name the sport ill name one
but seriously name 1 fucking saudi athlete, any sport, ever

Hrgovic is just as big a bum as Ryan

Zeljko mavrovic
George chuvalo alis toughest opponent
There you fuckin arab

>Mavrovic
All he did was eat a jab for 12 rounds
>Chuvalo
lmao

Against out of prime Lewis*

Mate parlov
Stipe miocic
Cro cop
Branko cikatic

We might not have the cream of boxing but in mma we knock yer foster country teeth out
Next sport

He fought as a vegan and was doing better than lewis until he gassed
If he wasnt that dumb hed be a world champ

>MMA
>A sport
Damn you're scraping the bottom of the barrel clean

Attached: MexicanAndy.jpg (400x400, 22K)

seems like a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

Don't know what fight you watched but Lewis coasted and didn't respect any of the power coming his way. Even in the 7th where Mavrovic traded, Lewis came out on top

Were literally one of the biggest sport nations, 4 milion people, numerous athletes
Nigger genes aint got shit on us
Nice selfie fatso
And Im still waiting for 1 gayrab athlete

I posted a couple of real fighters
Not pillow tappers

The most kino boxer of all time completely mongs your nation

Attached: BigNas.jpg (620x913, 83K)

>real fight

Attached: MayanCivilization.jpg (1050x1080, 75K)

Beckenbauer

Yes. There’s no 10 counts in real fights, Amir

People use bottles, rocks and friends in a street fight too

And mma is closer to that than mexicans and blacks pillowfighting

That dude doesnt look like himself anymore
Lol what a pig
Also it doesnt count if he aint HW
Nobody cares about manlets flailing their stick arms

The best thing to do in a street fight is stay on your feet and throw quick hands. Get ready to run out of there since anyone with sense to get in a street fight likely has friends about

The best thing to do is grab your gun and kiss their asses goodbye

>Get ready to run out of there since anyone with sense to get in a street fight likely has friends about
-Every sheltered whitey ever

Singular people get into street fights all the time with other single people because they’re retarded

>having a gun in a pub or night club
lol
>Every sheltered whitey ever
If you don't want brain damage from getting your head smashed in by a group of people it is by far the smartest thing to do

Smells like beans in here.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...beans I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent beans yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

is this dancing? is this what women want me to be doing?

yeah. dance nigger boy

Post one successful American athlete, I dare you.