What do you call this aesthetic?

What do you call this aesthetic?

Attached: 5656.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2278671/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Why-Real-Madrid-player-jump-higher-else.html
stats.nba.com/draft/combine-strength-agility/#!?sort=MAX_VERTICAL_LEAP&dir=1&SeasonYear=2018-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no
i call this cristiano ronaldo

It's called airbrushed glamour muscle. Not functional like Messi's

lower lip too big, 4/10

I'd call that gay desu

Friends don't let friends skip bench day

I call it Cristiano de Goat Tsunaldo

>"what? Yes i like gay sex, what gave it away?"

Imagine thinkin a greasy 1.70m manlet with a pre teenager body from argentine can compete with this

Soccer fans are retarded

>the I've had a silicone mold of my own anus so I can fuck it

:D

damn someone who looked like Ronaldo must have bullied you hard in school
you know it's not too late to get over it

it's called bad genetics, look how small his pectorals are holy shit, even his abs looks too narrow, he has the body and the mind of a child

show this to your yellow chink eyed mum would and instinctively she would spread her legs for the madeira bull

Try hard

This is unironically the perfect physique for footie.
He´s dyel tier in a lot of departments except for the core, legs and lats so he can weigh less when jumping and running but this have enough strength not to get pushed to easily.
Also I dont know why his lats are so big, I cant see a purpose in football that requires your lats to be that developed.

Europeans are so delusional they actually think Ronaldo is a better athlete than NBA and NFL players

> His jump is higher than the average NBA basketball player, just one facet of an incredible athlete.
> This enables him to reach heights of 44cm (17 inches) in the air from a standing start and 78cm (31 inches) with a run-up

Hmm... intereresting. Lets verify that will we. I found stats for the recent NBA combine.

Ronaldo not only isnt better than average, he isnt even better than the WORST performer in the NBA. Worst combine standing vertical was 25 inches (63cm), and worst mac vert was 31 inches (same as Ronaldo)

Youve got to be kidding me... the so called "best athlete in soccer" cant even outjump the WORST athlete in all of NBA?

What a joke.

I actually just went out to my basketball hoop and found I could get my whole hand about 3 inches above the rim which is well over a 30 max vertical cause I have about an 8 foot standing reach.

Pathetic.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2278671/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Why-Real-Madrid-player-jump-higher-else.html

stats.nba.com/draft/combine-strength-agility/#!?sort=MAX_VERTICAL_LEAP&dir=1&SeasonYear=2018-19

Attached: 1552527864047.png (1196x712, 213K)

I agree with pecs but nothing else, look at his fucking lats.

his lats look huge because he has a small torso

>europeans

>links to some typical nigger faggot kike trash tabloid page that was probably paid by the faggots pr firm to run such a story

Its god tier lat genetics, i bet he barely trains his lats

Attached: 2214865afe600ea17b5522a09df3c621.jpg (750x754, 67K)

>Why yes I am a closeted homosexual, why do you ask?

I can row about 120kg and my lats are no where near this motherfuckers level.Its not fair.

>no chest

Someone post those photos of this Fag crying.

Attached: nah.gif (250x141, 445K)

the TSUsthetic

gypsywave

Imagine thinking Messi needs to compete with Penaldo's abs when he's already a millionaire with a hot wife and a wholesome family

>me? Yea I play for Juve, how could you tell?

Chestlet based rapist

Back strength is 80% of athleticism. A strong back supports the spine. A strong spine supports everything else.

>120kg
Dyel?

the insecure narcissist

ronaldo traded even a fraction of good chest genetics for god tier lat genetics. reckon it wasnt worth it

the rape stance

jumping in boots from grass is harder than in special shoes from special wooden floor

best ameican atheltels from nba and nfl would be shit in soccer if they took it since age of 6 even

Im a manlet ok so 120 kg bent over rows is pretty good.

He got way too much upper body weight now, his best body type was his Man U years, he already had some sick lats but clearly it didn't effect his dribble

>american insight

The oiled up Photoshop

Messi has a hot wife? A hotwife you mean? He married his best friend from childhood. She's probably only with him because she wants doesn't want to work.