Is mountain climbing the most dangerous sport?

Is mountain climbing the most dangerous sport?

Attached: b26bee02-8adc-4888-a878-af1db1b00ed5-AFP_AFP_1GT0RQ.jpg (540x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.cbslocal.com/2019/05/27/chris-kulish-mount-everest-death/
youtube.com/watch?v=SR1jwwagtaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l-dMVvvIt8M
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Ye47Yz9i4
youtube.com/watch?v=wGOiJ90wlC0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFRvWq1RWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0eoSepWmU
youtube.com/watch?v=RMVwodtLI88
youtube.com/watch?v=pOlxcpXW2V0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzo_Coca
youtube.com/watch?v=_JC_wIWUC2U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PYyJFKH2JIs
youtube.com/watch?v=gib-6U0U3nE
youtube.com/watch?v=FAVi9YGkfN0
youtube.com/watch?v=y2c1STHtxmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qfH5bGQrnZw
youtube.com/watch?v=kN3bHScZ9nQ
theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/articles/controversial-sports-that-have-been-banned/
youtube.com/watch?v=Phl82D57P58
adventureconsultants.com/expeditions/seven-summits/everest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no balls
>no 1 goal per 1 score
not a sport

walking up a hill isn't a sport

Yikes

Us brits are usually pretty good at queueing

Make is a deathrace where you can push the other racers from the edge

I'd say skycraper climbing.

Yes, but more like the poles and shit doing first winter ascents on big peaks and shit, or pushing boundaries like Honnold.

Not paying 50k and being dragged up in a queue.

I think it's a toss up between mountaineering and free soloing

K2 or Everest?

>Pays the locals to do all the work
>Still dies

lol.

Is that why you're fat, moo-ham-ed!?

Attached: 1553763328093.gif (500x500, 800K)

Nowadays Everest is not a big challenge, while K2 is still a monster

I'd vote for spelunking aka cave-dying

Attached: 0157feb3d7054a7294dce785fbbca5ec[1].jpg (560x560, 80K)

I now remember Ted the Caver

yeah, I know where this thread is going now so I'll fuck right off.

basejumping seems more dangerous to me

NUTTY
U
T
T
Y

they opened a starbucks on the peak? wtf?

>have a beautiful wife and qt daughter
>living the american dream

Attached: nuttyputtyanniversary_112610_4.jpg (500x698, 123K)

no. goats have surpassed humans in this task. tell me when an animal can dunk a basketball better than lebron or run a 100m faster than bolt.

he just loved getting himself in some tight nutty putty user, he was a true american

Cheetah can do 100m in like 6 seconds.

my chinese comic book says that K2 is the real deal

your mom can make me cum in like 6 seconds

it cannot run as it is not bipedal, it can only gallop. By IAAF rules only your 2 feet can come in contact with the track

Ostriches are also faster than Bolt.

what compels people to do this?

>what compels people to do this?
It's the personal challenge. If you're living a comfortable life, swapping time between your comfortable homes and your comfortable office, you yearn for a physical challenge out in the wild more strenuous than a round of golf.
To prove to yourself you've got what it takes to overcome the challenges that nature sets before you.

i know K2 is harder but the infrastructure at Everest is pretty unique and makes it even easier. Other mountains might be easier if they had as many people as Everest

>Nowadays Everest is not a big challenge,
Well put that into context.
It's still very difficult, otherwise people wouldn't die doing it. Among the 8000'ers it's not the hardest, but compared to something like Kilimanjaro, which any reasonably fit person can do in less than a week, it's practically impossible.

I don't know about mountain climbing, but getting triple dubs like that is pretty challenging.

Another one just died. A 62-year old man from Colorado.

denver.cbslocal.com/2019/05/27/chris-kulish-mount-everest-death/

but all the people dying this year at least made it to the summit

Nobody on earth has balls as big as this guy. Absolute fucking legendary madman
youtube.com/watch?v=SR1jwwagtaQ

Most people who die on Everest die on the descent from the summit. Minus avalanches that hit base camp of course.

What happened to the madmen who tried to climb K2 during winter?

We had some pretty based K2 threads a few months ago

When I look at the people that have climbed everest they usually don't even look that athletic. I mean it's probably dangerous because nature can fuck you up at that altitude in a whim, but is it physically such a difficult thing under optimal conditions?

everything is hard when you can't breathe

Assuming you aren't susceptible to altitude sickness, anyone with a moderate level of fitness, a couple years' worth of mountaineering experience, and the money to join a well-equipped expedition, is more than capable of successfully making the Everest climb.

Now his wife is eating BBC all day and so will his daughter when she turns 14.

Thank you Nutty John

They were doing that while he was alive anyways

SHE ACTUALLY MARRIED A BEANER AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

FUCK MY SIDES

>Emily Jones-SANCHEZ

Based kokou no hito reader

my taiwanese puppet show said that K2 is only the third highest mountain after it got a hole punched through it to allow a space shuttle to land

this

Attached: Brief-Intro-to-Cave-Diving.jpg (1200x628, 46K)

obligatory K2 POV ascent
youtube.com/watch?v=l-dMVvvIt8M

Ur gay lmao

Attached: 17B0FD73-8B49-49A4-A9D4-C212B7C5B063.jpg (417x417, 140K)

The fate of your women is carrying brown seed

The best climbing documentary of all-time is still up, anons. If you speak German but haven't watched this then I don't know what you're doing.
(33:00 for the best scene)

>walking up a hill isn't a sport
Climbing up the most beautiful mountain in our solar system is a transcendental experience. And for the sake of these lovely threads: it's also a sport.

>Nowadays Everest is not a big challenge
That's not true. The altitude is a significant challenge in and of itself. Just look at how many strong climbers have died there. It's a little bit easier now that the Hillary Step has collapsed completely. Cho Oyu is relatively easy but it could still kill you.

>no. goats have surpassed humans in this task
Still waiting on that first goat ascent of Everest.

Transcendental feelings. It stays in your memory and you have to keep going back.

>under optimal conditions?
That's the thing right there. They say that anyone can climb Everest "on the right day".
>don't even look that athletic
The physical challenge is mostly about cardio. There are boxers who look very ordinary but have 10x the cardio ability of an average person. It can all seem very random if you go by body appearance. A bodybuilder-looking guy will get altitude sickness and have to be rescued - meanwhile a fat, old bearded man seems to be doing just fine.

Attached: thedarkglowofthemountains.png (988x730, 743K)

God white people are the worst.

faggot

>no scoring
>opponent can’t influence the game
>no officials
>no award for finishing
>outcasts the poor from doing it

Not a sport

So put a net on the summit and get a point for drippling all the way up

Climbing up a mountain to die is not a sport.

not a sport. Take your dumb bullshit to Yea Forums

Attached: 1538816743782.jpg (713x543, 35K)

>opponent
??? what kind of bad acid trip caused you to think of a mountain as an opponent? it's not a bad guy in a film, user. it's a geological feature

>outcasts the poor from doing it
right; because porters from pakistani mountain villages are notorious for being rich

sick banter bro

Attached: cantshootusinthecity.gif (498x280, 916K)

there are many brown people on the mountain

>No VAR
>No summit line technology

Probably

>tfw no comfy climbing and other alternative disciplines at Yea Forums because of mandrama

Attached: Hitler_serious.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

Not a sport unless it's a race to the top.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGOiJ90wlC0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFRvWq1RWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0eoSepWmU

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x576, 170K)

faggot

gamers rise up!

>Climbing up the most beautiful mountain in our solar system
*cough*

Attached: Olympus Mons.jpg (640x480, 82K)

This new hip fad of dying from altitude-related problems while waiting in line to climb Everest has got to be the dumbest cause of death out there.
Falling to your death while doing planking selfies has been usurped

yes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: ayup.jpg (640x832, 64K)

What's so hard about climbing a mountain? Just walk towards the top. Like just put one foot in front of the other hahaha.

>mars mound

Attached: 34-16.jpg (1358x910, 652K)

>dead vegans: 1
>dead omnivores: 3

checkmate meat eaters

Based

Soo has anyone climbed K2 from the east face in winters?
I'm pretty sure it that last year, sunne Russian was gonna attempt to climb it in winter.

K2 is the only eight-thousander that has not been successfully climbed during the winter. It's pretty much the holy grail in climbing at this point.
>No one has climbed the East Face of the mountain due to the instability of the snow and ice formations on that side.
So apparently not even in summer. I would imagine that it's totally impossible for someone to climb the East Face during winter - they would have to be cheating in some way. Here's a good article on the winter expeditions:
rockandicecom/climbing-news/k2-in-winter-can-it-ever-be-done/

Also interested on what happened to him?

Both teams quit below 8000m

The best climbing documentary of all-time is still up, anons. If you speak German but haven't watched this then I don't know what you're doing.
(33:00 for the best scene)

Does this have eng subtitles?

>“The early morning light had revealed the gateway to the summit of Everest and in parallel a human being who had lost his life. Here we all were, chasing a dream and beneath our very feet there was a lifeless soul. Is this what Everest has become?”

Attached: 2d7654199936f297abcef12f351d335a.jpg (619x348, 52K)

shall be ascending every 3000ft peak in england and wales this summer lads (there's (about) 6 in england and (about) 15 in wales)

saving helvellyn for last on my birthday cos it's obviously the best

wish me luck x

>chasing a dream
nah they are chasing their need to feel young again and brag to all their retirement buddies. it's all 50+ year old boomers with spend insane amounts of money so the sherpas can do most of the work and they still end up dying

>even mt. Everest is overpopulated now

Where the fuck is a plague when you need it

>beneath our very feet there was a lifeless soul. Is this what Everest has become?
Uh, they should have known that Everest climbers have used dead bodies as landmarks for a long time now. It's called the Rainbow Valley for a reason.

POST IT

This.
Bodies of the dead are littering Everest but K2 is so steep you only really find bits of people unless they died on the rope.

spbp

that's what makes it so funny.

these aren't shining young people cut down in the prime of their lives, they're old rich men whose fear of death has clouded their reason.

for me, it's solo circumnavigation
youtube.com/watch?v=RMVwodtLI88

youtube.com/watch?v=pOlxcpXW2V0
Mountains are so cool

It's not a sport, alpinism is a way of life

Attached: download (4).jpg (269x187, 9K)

Do it with 1 foot

What the highest mountain user has conquered. In pic mine, pizzo coca 3050 mt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzo_Coca

Attached: download (5).jpg (259x194, 14K)

reminder that Slovenes were the first to climb the hardest route on Everest (western ridge)

and based croatian Stipe Božić

>reee stop it with the entrepeneurial and pioneering spirit
>why couldn't you just be happy with dancing round the campfire for the rest of eternity
fuck niggers, fuck shitskins, fuck beaners and fuck jannies

Lake ala kul at 3560m not sure what the mountain it's dammed by is called but it's only about 50m higher, all the literature talks about taller peaks in the range. Also the town used as a base to reach it is 1200m above sea level already so it's not a huge climb.

JUST
>youtube.com/watch?v=_JC_wIWUC2U&feature=youtu.be

Everest has a path to the top that's been made as safe and doable as possible for tourists. Sherpas are working very hard and risking their lives to make difficult parts easier for relatively unexperienced mountaneers. The sherpas are carrying ladders up high at the mountain and set new hooks.

Mount Everest has become a trophy mountain that's getting climbed simply because it's "famous" for being the highest one. No matter all the consequences of this rush.

wtf are they fucking each other in the ass?

>fuck scheiße fuck fuck no no no wait wait
sounds like it

enjoy your constitutional

is this /k2/?

someone needs to teach Yea Forumstards what is the definition of sport. chess is a sport, mountain climbing is a leisure activity

what's the definition of a sport?

yes

You can go look it up but it basically needs to meet some criterias like: organized, set of rules, competitions, etc. until they make a internationally recognized competition with trophies of who gets first to the top of the mountain it's going to continue a leisure activity

use settings in bottom right corner to turn on spanish subs, then you can select auto translate to english. it works.

>There's nothing in this cave worth dying for
There's blatantly treasure in there

so it's not a playce where you can put your tent if you looking for some gay sex on 8000m ?

if it's on the nepalese side you're probably okay
i assume chinese lgbt laws are draconian

Exactly, that's the kind of thing that would be posted outside a cave wherein there was stuff worth dying for

It must be something only achievable by the individual, in person. Chess s a game as someone could say to someone else 'move that there' (timers are meant to make it less lke this). Darts is a sport as you couldn't tell someone 'hit double twenty then the bull', and requires the individual there to make the move.

Mountain climbing is a sport where multiple individuals share one objective and compete with the mountain and not each other. Retards in this thread who don't understand the challenge of hitting a +8000 peak in a 12 day weather window with 40 days acclimatisation beforehand will say it's not a sport but it is.

I do marathons for example and that is a 'sport' where I am only competing against my own modest times to get into races. Mountaineering is a sport where ideally you rack up a few 6-8000m mountains and then go for higher difficulty levels.

The Nepal, South Col, route is far and away the easiest but it was the most crowded this year and had the most deaths even though the Tibet side had high winds and a delayed/shortened summit window.

There were 750 people on the upper camps/summit route on the south col this year so people died when they had 2-300 people a day above delayed above 'the death zone', as they say.

sport is not defined by the physical or psychological degree of difficulty. it's a leisure activity just like me going for a hike or a run outside. sport is organized competition, cooperation, official rules, winners, losers.

>climb mountain
>then you have to get down again

dumbest thing ever

apparently a troop of monkeys has won five fifa world cups

based mount snowdon (tallest peak in wales) has a train line running to the top
so you can climb up it then get boozed on the train all the way down

what would you have as the alternative, they just live atop the first mountain they scale?

It feels wrong to put a personal journey of exploring your limits in the same group as silly ball games played for money and entertainment. So no.
Also mountain climbing doesn't mean shit: hiking, scrambling, climbing, mountaineering and alpinism are all different things.
Also climbing Everst with Sherpas and oxygen is not even hiking, just tourism.

get em

That’s not the real sign

Attached: 74EEA1AC-D2FF-4EF4-A8EB-DE33DA173EB6.jpg (640x380, 38K)

Not a sport. No interaction between offense and defense. No refs. It is a kino activity though when you aren't doing gay shit like sherpa guided tours. Legit the people who do stuff like map out and hike the yosemite high trail are more impressive than people who do Everest.

Did Mt. Whitney 14505. Nontechnical, you just need decent cardio.

>cave-dying

Attached: 1558243254616.jpg (120x125, 2K)

>When he shows his finger to her

she's literally gushing

Play a record

>dangerous
>99.9% of climbers only every use full safety ropes
Obviously not
Most dangerous is motocross

>tfw too fat to cave dive anymore

>tfw too fat to stand up

fucking lol i’ve never seen this before

That is very based tbqh

long distance swimming > mountain niggering

the only routes left that would garner any proper respect in mountaineering on Everest are
>Fantasy Ridge
famously called impossible by Mallory
>Kangshung Face direct
so avalance prone and exposed that only a truly suicidal squad would try to attempt it.

I was pretty wild to see people doing El Capitan with ropes and all sorts of equipment this summer, can't imagine seeing this guy.

tell me about it
just found out a couple of weeks ago that my boomer electrician coworker was actually into these things in the past, also climbing
>he was in Serra da Estrela when a girl died free soloing something, he was one of the guys that went down to pick her body as the fireman had no equipment to do it
>he used to cave dive and he once got stuck in a unexplored tunnel when a rock moved out of place, it took him 6 hours to get of there with help from his cousin. he then came back latter to further explore that tunnel
>he and his group once found a giant cave used as funeral place over 5000 years ago in Montejunto.
>was one of 3 guys that saved a panicked climber in Sítio da Nazaré, he had to punch the guy so he calmed down

he told me other stories but I was already almost throwing up

i need something for scale

imagine that is a nipple on a large puffy areola, so large that in the image you can't see normal skin yet

Attached: 1374027010547.jpg (695x463, 44K)

Is there anything left to do in free soloing after El Cap?

heem sleepy

This is peak capitalism

there are more difficult rated climbs but El Capitan gets a lot more coverage

I want to do all 46 peaks in the ADK

>i have pretty big fingers so it's hard to get it into a thin crack
>show me
brehs...

Attached: eh.jpg (504x546, 19K)

>DID YOU KNOW
>THAT THE SHERPAS
>DO MOST OF THE WORK

every comment on every mountain climbing video

it is good to note since most media about climbing tends to ignore them.

The official most dangerous sport ever is Black Friday shopping at Walmart.

The most dangerous sport from the recent past is crabcock at Lilith Faire.

From the last century: bobbing for landmines in Occupied France.

From a century or more ago: Whack a mole in WWI trenches.

this post is so cringe its unbelievable
is this what reddit is like?

Yes but even worse. His post would have 100 replies all copying the format with different words and eventually it would turn into Game of Thrones or Rick and Morty or The Office references

Wildspitze
Also most peaks around that area at 3k+

Attached: 3008052473_83f0fa5395_b[1].jpg (1024x768, 195K)

They are obviously more difficult, but El Capitan is the longest sheer face right? Meaning nothing will ever get coverage again.

literally almost every real mountain
you know, ice, snow and avalanches, not sunny Yosemite

Attached: shining wall gasherbrum IV.jpg (1081x750, 220K)

So in the west it's women that try to take credit for all the work when it's the men doing the heavy lifting, but at Everest it's the westerner that's the bitch and the Sherpa that's the man.

Got it.

Why the fuck people would waste their time with Everest when it's basically a high altitude amusement park ride now is beyond me.

/Who else like LARPing as mountaineers/? Right now I'm wearing a teal patagonia fleece, a north face cap and baggy corduroy pants. I've only ascended a 2k+ mountain and I'm a total bouldering noo I pretend to visualize the routes at the gym 90% of the time and climb 10% of the time and blame lose boulders when I fall. Fite me

All the news media in my country are talking about the death of a random englander, but i don't understand why. Isn't he the 9th person to die in there this year?

for me, it's Rab™

Anyone have good book recommendations on this kind of subject?

I read "Buried in the Sky" last year and it had some good stuff about the various attitudes and thoughts people had during the 2008 K2 disaster, it did a lot to explain how distorted your thinking can become in the death zone. Also had plenty of good insight on the lives of sherpas

based

>a truly suicidal squad
So a bunch of trannies then?

Feeder, Come Back Around on XFM 104.9

White Mountain and Whitney in the same week.

Attached: 237B39EF-3DD2-4E87-BA8B-29D0EA785AEF.jpg (1600x1200, 279K)

Half Dome is fun but it’s kinda cheating with the cables

Attached: DFCAC4D5-522A-4E54-8246-B180BB8DB791.jpg (900x1200, 381K)

Angels Flight was scary as shit when the winds picked up

Attached: 1F4575AA-51FE-4FA9-A163-855917B93E43.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>Yes, it's a mountain.

Attached: Mt Mitchell.jpg (1024x683, 163K)

Soloing Mt. Thor
and the Alps have a few complicated vertical stretches (in Dolomites, or the north face of Mt. Triglav for example).

Free climbing in Himalaya has other risks and it doesn't require as much skill as freesoloing el cap (it's still extremely difficult though)

Attached: Enjoying-Mt-Thor.jpg (1012x670, 207K)

Rock climbing is fun, but mountain climbing? Fuck that. Ain't nobody with sense got time for that shit.

putting your life in danger is not a sport.
This is valid for the autist with an oscar.

No, Rock Climbing is though...everyone who does it at a high level dies

Attached: 3A901CCA-09FB-46E9-83ED-9DC21B5A5016.jpg (720x405, 122K)

It’s not a sport because dumb money babbys do it mostly, especially the Everest meme.

How do one go about climbing a mountain? I want to climb one this summer but I have no idea where to even start

start at the bottom lmao

at the bottom

You should start at the bottom of the mountain, and then work your way around getting to the top.
Most people have done it backwards and nobody remembers them

For me it’s The North Face Denali™ and Columbia pants

Attached: EA2E85F5-AC92-484C-B6B5-5B87833D3ED3.jpg (900x900, 169K)

Find a hill near your home and walk to the top. Then find one higher than that. Walk to the top of that. Do that a bunch of times first, then find a small mountain. Also don’t forget to walk down from the hill/mountain when you finish walking to the top.

>Denmark
>Hills
good luck with that

climbing or hiking?
You have to have a bit of a talent and start young if you want to learn it by yourself.
Most people join climbing clubs to learn how to climb.

As for hiking, just google how long it takes to hike up a mountain, what you need, pay attention to weather, enjoy the view. Start small, no more than 800m height difference, and a total of about 10km in length is good for beginners.

come to the American west coast

Shit, you’re right.

Attached: DAC215C4-73D6-40DC-A374-F30DF43BC017.jpg (750x901, 118K)

The highest point in Denmark is 164 meters above sealevel. I have been in Norway and Sweden a couple of times to walk around, but I would like to try and climb some small, easy mountain but I don't know about what gear is needed and so on

Those are some good points to go from as starter. I meant hiking, at least at first, then if I find an interest to it and the gear isn't too expensive, I will try to find a suitable climb

Look at this dude

This...
>unlimited 3000 M spots
>16 4,000M points
>longest weather window
>many women on the trail

>Tons of treasure worth hundreds of dollars
Kek

it's been months since i've visited this board and you're still here. why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Just find a place that’s far from the city and nice natural scenery and walk a trail for 10km. If you’re made for it, the nature will call out to you and you’ll respond. If not, then you can return to playing PS4 FIFA against degenerate Romanians knowing you at least tried to do physical activities

youtube.com/watch?v=PYyJFKH2JIs

I wish I could climb the Matterhorn. It doesn't look too hard as fall as tall mountains go.
P.S. Death to those who put Eurohouse over their POV climbing videos.

It's coming home lads

Daily reminder that out of 13 first winter ascents on mountains above 8000m, 12 have been done by a person with polish citizenship

reminder that k2 is /ourpeak/

Attached: big.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

Wait a minute. The base camp itself (meaning the foot of the K2 mountain) is already at 5000 meters Meaning base camp alone is taller than the building. Assuming, new york is at sea level of course.

Attached: 39cdd05b2091289dbc74fe590a6ac13c.jpg (775x427, 27K)

if a fucking idiot goat can do it then no

you were already contradicted once in so why bother posting the exact same thing again ? goats do not participate in high altitude climbing. they'd freeze their little goat nuts off. you're thinking of rock climbing sheer walls which is obviously something quite different

Attached: ag83.jpg (699x639, 188K)

pic = if the city was at basecamp

You wouldn't even notice you were climbing a mountain walking up that. It'd be like walking across the entire length of france at a gentle upwards incline.

This.

This.

He's he dead already in that pic?

Being an idiot is

>nazi sign flag

its only dangerous for rich old whitebois

No. Fugging you mum is. Because she's so fat.

RIP Ueli
youtube.com/watch?v=gib-6U0U3nE

RIP David Lama, Jess Rosskelley and Hansjö rg Auer
youtube.com/watch?v=FAVi9YGkfN0
youtube.com/watch?v=y2c1STHtxmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qfH5bGQrnZw
youtube.com/watch?v=kN3bHScZ9nQ

Attached: HowsePeak.jpg (1024x683, 275K)

Why does that list not show our tallest one? The peak is 1864 meters above sea level. People always forget 1864..

i wish i could find back the other one , where you see the grim reaper in the cave sweating near his treasure as a diver is reading the sign

standing on the summit seems underwhelming. And on everest these days someone is probably gonna push you off

Having a hard time believing a danish cuck has never gone hiking, You europeans are obsessed with this shit, like you have never seen a fucking mountain before.

see Denmark is flat

Nah
theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/articles/controversial-sports-that-have-been-banned/

Attached: BkmpH9v.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

just go on holiday to the lake district and climb some easy 800m peaks, all you need are boots and a raincoat.

Attached: miniatureenglandpepe.png (43x51, 858)

>surviving deathQ is not a sport

Attached: death-que.jpg (1920x1152, 212K)

El Sendero Luminoso is the patrician Honnold video.
Crux is at 4.05, truly horrible to watch if you've ever climbed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Phl82D57P58

Attached: honnold_shiningpath_autism.jpg (1600x900, 189K)

Attached: cavediveyes.jpg (768x1024, 235K)

Walk up easy small mountains.
Learn to rock climb on easy safe small climbs.
Climbing big mountains with ropes is when the dying really starts.

Attached: 1487220585493.jpg (2448x4152, 575K)

Bro, just go all in.
adventureconsultants.com/expeditions/seven-summits/everest/