Why do people hate this guy so much? Sure he's a bit cringey but surely that's not the reason, right?

Why do people hate this guy so much? Sure he's a bit cringey but surely that's not the reason, right?

Attached: deontay-wilder.jpg (1995x1330, 499K)

We don't.
Better than AJ and Fury

He's black and incels tend to struggle with the fact that black people exist

Why would any true boxing fan hate him? he's one of the most exciting fighter on the planet, every fight ends in brutal knockout/knockdown. Unironically enjoy watching wilder fight more than anyone else aside from GGG. Fury is better than both but wilder sparks joshua.

have sex

It's not hate. But he needs to get some decent fights under his belt before he wins over actual boxing fans. His record is padded as fuck. That power of his (especially at 210) is insane and he has a good chin though.

Attached: 1558254861154.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

Don't hate the lad but his fans are fucking cringe desu, can't admit the golden boy got outclassed by a superior boxer.

Attached: 100%PrimeEnglishBeef.png (489x484, 255K)

>outclassed

Attached: DF9475E7-0ABF-4A8E-BCEC-608A3C5A6BD1.jpg (768x432, 384K)

i didnt think too many people hated him
during the Fury fight, he was obviously receiving less support here because Fury is a lovable retard
but in any other fight, he receives enough support

I'd accept that pic of yours if he was completely outclassed by Ortiz and Fury. But he wasn't. Sure Fury outboxed him, but Wilder was a present danger whole match, which he proved by 12th round knockdown.

Why does lefty/pol/ confuse incels with white supramacists. The incel plebbit site is full of indians and east asians

joshua fan boys

You're right but Fury and Ortiz have nothing to do with the pic I attached or what I wrote. If he goes on to beat Fury and Joshua then he will shut up a lot of his critics. Even Breazeale was a virtual "who?" and you know it.

because the nigga cant box and the fact that he's where he's at right now just shows the pitiful ass state boxing is in

Not a very skillful technical type of fighter
Padded record
Annoying fans

boxers like watching talented fighters. He has a good chin and a fantastic right, he doesn't really have a back drop to his rangy stance when the pocket closes which looks really sloppy

>stood up from both knockouts
>outboxed wilder in every round except 2
He is a one trick pony

I like the guy. Makes fights fun unlike ambien joshua and mental midget fury

I like Deontay. He loses the rematch with Fury but he would sleep AJ.

who

AJ has the best jab of them all which potentially saves him from the right, but Wilder would be favourite in my opinion. I think AJ has a much easier time with Fury though

He does but he is a worse boxer than Fury and I don’t see how he could avoid a massive right for 12 rounds. I don’t think he would KO Wilder.
Fury also beats AJ desu.

Haymon slave

this fat guy would beat the shit out of wilder, fury, and AJ rolling off the couch

Attached: 5bb9dcfddda4c839408b459d.jpg (900x506, 151K)

>Why does lefty/pol/ confuse incels with white supramacists.

Yeah there definitely isn't any cross-over there. /pol/ anons are known for being alphas who are drowning in pussy. r/thedonald users are notorious for being handsome.

Whatever makes your narrative correct, right?

He outboxed him but he didn’t outfight him

Idk if Derrick Lewis would honestly, but turbo manlet Daniel Cormier would wipe the floor with all of them.

>guys we white supremacists are the good looking adjusted ones!!!
Sure whatever fits your narrative

Never said I was a white supremacists you're just making stuff up lol

>im not a white supremacist im just white knighting them

Oh yeah you’re totally cook bro

What's does this post even have to do with white supremacy? Do you even watch boxing?

>The incel plebbit site is full of indians and east asians
And? Most white supremacists aren't white, lmao.

Attached: k1oX4KF.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

>People who don't watch boxing making this about politics
Sad

How does he punch so hard? He legit punches guys down who are in full guard. He's clearly muscular but got more of a lanky physique compared to other heavyweights.
Is it something with his arm length?

Thosw guys aren't white supramacists desu. They were just cringy /pol/tards. /pol/ isn't just stormfront

BOOOOOOOOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAD

>what does mentioning white supremacy have to do with white supremacy
Lol what? Why are you getting your panties in a twist over white supremacists not being normal?

>Do you even watch boxing
I LEARN boxing

Attached: 2C7784D9-7DFD-4366-A0CB-8AFB193E6923.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yeah I think his long arms give him good leverage and even though he doesn't weigh much, he has a really big upper body (just skinny legs which isn't bad in boxing). He also is really good at generating power quickly, so he probably has a lot of fast twitch muscle fibers (this is borderline bro science I'll admit), but you can tell by how fast his punches come compared to other legendary hard hitters like George Foreman. He's like a heavyweight Tommy Hearns. Him being so relatively light is probably an advantage for him in HW because he carries his power all 12 rounds. He definitely isn't the most skilled boxer, but he's is legitamately one of the hardest punchers I've ever seen and his punches come fast. It sucks we didn't get a Fury Wilder rematch and that AJ will probably continue to dodge him for a couple years. The guy is definitely fun to watch.

>Indians and East Asians can't be racist towards black people

I didn't I just said you were making up some shit to fit your world view. The shit you made up has nothing to do with Wilder.

2nd best heavyweight in the world. Not afraid to go for it when he smells blood.

Pretty sure he would spark AJ.

>30
Because he's sloppy as fuck...well, that's not true. His jab and cross are among the best I've ever seen and he wins most of his fights with those, but he INSISTS on these sloppy ass, wide open, throw-myself-off-my-feet-and-land-crooked slappy hooks and it just looks sloppy as shit until you realize how nice his angles are and where they're hitting. He boxes like a professional wrestler-and WINS like one!

Imagine trying to teach someone the importance of form and footwork when this motherfucker is the champion. Of the WORLD.

Attached: Wilder.gif (400x300, 2.86M)

>His jab and cross are among the best I've ever seen

Attached: ChadillermoRigondeaux.jpg (250x312, 16K)

Top 15, I'm not saying he's Buster Douglass in the Tyson fight or anything, but Fury definitely got a slow count for that draw.

Attached: Wilder tenor (1).gif (424x246, 3.92M)

Please never talk about boxing again

Attached: MexicanAndd.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Joshua vs Wilder should take place in Africa. One for the ages.

Or else what? Don't make orders you can't hope of backing up

Dilate

He’s objectively not a skilled boxer

>I didn’t
You obviously did and still are. There is no making up, youre a fat virgin and like to pretend you aren’t to fit your own world view, fat virgin

>The shit you made up has nothing to do with Wilder.
You hate him because he’s black, incel

Dude, everybody who hates Black people aren't Nazis or incels. You should hear some of the shit the Mexicans say about us.

Attached: 1479699195447.gif (350x396, 964K)