"So you are here today when you failed in Europe monsieur?"

"So you are here today when you failed in Europe monsieur?"

Attached: _20190527_190059.jpg (2146x2781, 567K)

Where the fuck is my "OldManWengerShovesTheManletOne.WEBM".webm when I need it?!

>bein
how much money does this company have exactly

Funded by cia niggers

money

It's actually owned by qatar who like to pretend to be anti American

qatar has the biggest us base in the middle east you mong

That's why I said pretend you idiot

how can they pretend that they hate a country they enabled in their own ?

Their media outlets are relatively anti American

this just look at the shit AJ+ put out

Yeah you would expect it to be funded by cuba or China but it's by a fucking country that we used to attack Iraq twice

mourinho looks very kissable in that pic

Now this is based.
Hate shitty pundits
Love Wonga
Love Moorinho
Simple as.

*wenger

Look at that pout xoxo

It's not anti American, it's critical of American affairs but not anti American

they dont do it for the US only tought , AJ+ has a french and uk branch where they shit all over both

That's anti American for me lefty/pol/

They litterally called peurto rico and guam as colonies even tho they can elect their own governor unlike actual colonies. How is that not anti American

Being critical isn't being anti whatever. It just means there are problems that must be noticed and rectified

It's not wrong. They don't have proper representation in congress, and yet are fully dependent on congress to secure their budgets and other policies on the islands

theres a difference between giving a critic and saying that everything about your country suck and at the same time praising Qatar as some sort of utopia

It's anti western just like Aljazeera. They support islamists and criticize the west. That's the whole idea of Aljazeera. Nothing wrong with that btw. It's good to have some middle easterner perspective
Colonies are fully controlled by their colonial masters. Peurto rico isn't. Also most colonies didn't get citizenship while peurto rico does

>praising Qatar as some sort of utopia
Now I know you don't know what you're talking about

>It's anti western just like Aljazeera.
Once again, being critical of something isn't anti-west. Anti-west would be more like Sputnik and RT who don't give any credit whatsoever to the west
>Colonies are fully controlled by their colonial masters
Not always. The US before the Indian American War had as much autonomy as Puerto Rico does today

Lol When did they give credit for the west. And yes aljazeera never criticizes qatar and tries to avoid criticizing turkey. Oh and aljazeera arabic is even worse, a majority of their fellowers litterally supported isis at its prime and I am not meming

On all of their art programs they always talk about how much the west gives. Often the presenter and the guests are always thankful of where they are.
>And yes aljazeera never criticizes qatar and tries to avoid criticizing turkey
Not criticizing Qatar isn't the same as praising them. Obviously they can't criticize the emirate or they lose their relative freedom. They still criticize Turkey though, they don't hesitate to share how the Turkish economy is doing and how Turkish foreign policy has its ups and downs.
>aljazeera Arabic
I'll give you that, but still not anti west

I hate this channel in my country. They ask for a stupid amount of money for something I'd watch one or twice per year. They take some of the most important CL games from airing, usually the semi finals. Doesn't air anywhere else.

Leave it to /pol/ and lefty /pol/ to ruin something as based as this news

Also CIA niggers