Where do you rank him all time? Is he overrated?

Where do you rank him all time? Is he overrated?

Attached: ted-bundy-in-court-1.jpg (900x693, 59K)

being american is not a sport although you require some athletic ability to manage to walk with all that weight

Bundy is the GOAT for starving himself and escaping from the ceiling in prison

>Is he overrated?
Absolutely

Definitely overrated becaue he’s handsome. Zodiac is the real chad.

hes number 2 right behind the killer clown of illinois, my man, your man, THE MAN, john wayne gacy

Attached: images(32).jpg (290x174, 10K)

He got his ass kicked by a high schooler when he bungled the kill.
Not very no.1.

>getting caught
Cringe.

For me, it’s the man known as Mr. Cruel from Australia

Attached: F23E61E2-C795-4B3F-82FC-0FC49897828C.jpg (273x363, 8K)

Zodiac, all day, every day.
>killed for the thrill of the hunt, not because of boring repressed sexual shit
>didn’t rely on a huge kill count for his notoriety
>shitposted at the newspapers and police, taunting them with his crimes
>made fun puzzles for everyone in the US to try and solve
>was never caught
>still an enigmatic mystery 50 years later

For me? It's the Zodiac

Based and redpilled

The East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer was the GOAT until he got caught like a simp 40 years later

May be biased since he's a local lad and one of our own, but I have to say he is the goat.

Attached: 621BigLo_0203.jpg (621x414, 56K)

it turned out that it wasn't him

Chikatilo GOAT

jack the ripper did it first and didn't get caught ted was a soiboi who got his poor lil feefees hurt meanwhile the chad ripper killed thots indiscriminately

Really? Last I heard was that they were seeking the death penalty

For me, it's The Angel of Death

Attached: 636264730379358950-CINCpt-04-24-2016-Specbroad1-1-I012--2016-04-11-IMG-1987--harvey-19.jpg-1-1-R7DVT (520x390, 25K)

which one is the guy who had some super complicated math phd going on while he was killing people?

Some people think he was shitposting on Yea Forums last year.

For me, it’s Rose West.

Attached: 74ECA3A9-6554-4E95-A594-C486579ABD52.jpg (395x361, 34K)

Ted Kaczynski, aka the Unabomber.

Take the Tedpill, everyone.

Attached: 1534386633786.jpg (350x350, 96K)

Who was the guy that made arts and crafts out of people? Cereal bowls out of skulls and human skin lampshades and stuff.

ed gein I think, he likely only killed a couple of people though

He was a literal homo and a sore loser.

That one chinese dude that killed like 1000 farmers over the span of like a 2 years

DiMaggio tier body count

*makes you dinner*

Attached: 220px-Dennis_Nilsen.jpg (220x332, 21K)

He literally dindu nuffin cia psy op to make people distrustful of well educated, kind, articulate, white men(literally the most trustworthy demographic)

Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos (born January 25, 1957), also known as La Bestia ("The Beast") or Tribilín (named after the Disney character "Goofy") is a Colombian rapist and serial killer. In 1999, he admitted to the rape, torture and murder of 138 children and teenagers.[3]

Attached: Luis_Garavito.jpg (279x209, 90K)

That’s him. A quality over quantity kind of guy.

paul mccartney in a wig?

Could Yea Forums beat Ed Kemper at a game of chess? Keep in mind he has an IQ of around 145 and is 6'9" tall and is at least 280 lbs

Attached: Kempermugshot.jpg (390x520, 127K)

For me it's the Monster of Florence

>Played in 70's era

"No"

>ywn get to fuck girls in the triple digits
fbm

Not sure who youre referring to but there is this guy

>Yang Xinhai (Chinese: 杨新海; 29 July 1968 – 14 February 2004), also known as Yang Zhiya, and Yang Liu,[1][2][3] was a Chinese serial killer who confessed to committing 67 murders and 23 rapes between 1999 and 2003, and was sentenced to death and executed for 67. He was dubbed the "Monster Killer" by the media. He is the most prolific known serial killer China has seen since the establishment of the People's Republic of China in 1949.

>He sometimes revisited his secondary crime scenes, grooming and performing sexual acts with the decomposing corpses until putrefaction and destruction by wild animals made further interaction impossible.
Well then.

>due to be released in 2021

Refs call way to much now imo instead of just letting them play

Do you rate Jeffrey Dahmer, Yea Forums?

explain his philosophy in five or less words

Attached: Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (640x453, 208K)

For me it's richard ramirez, but more for those sweet 1980s LA and metal aesthetics. The objective GOAT is some sudaca from the andean mountains that has killed 80+.

Are you suggesting that killing people is a sport?

fuck technology dude lmao freedom

absolute unit. and no i wouldn't want him to decapitate me after i checkmate him

we live in a society

Pedro Alonso López, he´s been let free since 98, probably still doing his thing.

Attached: goat.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Long Island serial killer
>Victims: 10–16
>Span of crimes: 1996–2010 and possibly up until 2013

I think this guy is the smartest of them all
needs a very high IQ to be a serial killer in 00's and get away with it, despite all this advanced forensic technology and surveillance and shit

>Gacy denied talking to Piest when Des Plaines police visited his home the following evening, indicating he had seen two youths working at the pharmacy and that he had asked one of them—whom he believed to be Piest—whether any remodeling materials were present in the rear of the store. He was adamant, however, that he had not offered Piest a job and promised to come to the station later that evening to make a statement confirming this, indicating he was unable to do so at that moment as his uncle had just died. At 3:20 a.m., Gacy, covered in mud, arrived at the police station, claiming he had been involved in a car accident
real smooth, Johnny boy

technology will kill us all