This is a disgrace. It's absurd for a sporting organization to force a team and its fans to travel such a huge distance...

This is a disgrace. It's absurd for a sporting organization to force a team and its fans to travel such a huge distance. Nobody can afford to make the trip

Attached: Yurop Smol.png (794x1110, 412K)

>Arsenal and Chelsea
>having months to prepare a logistics scheme for your crowds and nothing did

Azerbaijan cannot be faulted because of amateur management of Arsenal and Chelsea

just found direct flights for £500
if you can afford a season ticket for Arsenal (£891) or Chelsea (£750) you can squeeze £500 air travel for a final

Yes, perhaps Arsenal and Chelsea should have started their own airline several months in advance, it's completely their fault that about one flight a week goes to the third world shithole.

Azerbaijan has hosted Eurovision Song Contest and 2012 and no complaining on travels and stadia

how many fans travel from New York to California for a handegg game

Force teams? Yeah, but nobody is forcing the fans, actually by not purchasing the tickets it will make an statement and set a precedent

>What are charter planes?

You know you can book planes outside of normal airlines? They could have easily rented a plane and sold tickets to their fans instead of leaving them out to dry.

i'm from new york and i've never been to san francisco

Flights with connexion can be cheapier. London-Moscow or London-Istanbul, for example.

exactly. its perfectly affordable for a final

In genral between 1000 and 2000. In super bowls or playoffs its more than that.

Why is a season ticket for arse anal so much expensiver? Is it ((them))?

Because you're getting people from all over the continent trying to get there brainlet, not 50,000 people from the same city.

Sauce?

No you didn't, cheapest currently is 664

god europeans are so pussy. this happens every year with americans sports

because theyre bastards

travelling from england to azerbaijan is exactly the same as travelling from america to america. I'm a big brain boy

How much of the Euro drive would be spent dodging carjackers? The US one looks comfy by comparison

There are different ways to travel until Baku. Direct flights, connections with different cities (Frankfurt or Moscow or Istanbul or Doha or Dubai...).

Well now if they'd done something sensible like that what else would they have to whinge about today? It's classic when brits aren't in charge of making the decision they act dumb take no initiative and then blame the orgaisers.

Not many. Almost all of the away fans are just plastic fags living in the area

STFU you fucking fanny

>drive
they fly you poorfag spic

>London is the center of the world and all events should be hosted at a reasonable distance relative to the Queen

Attached: Sharing-Debugger-Facebook-for-Developers-123.png (525x272, 304K)

Granted that Rome is closer but i can see flights for 200 plus the tickets are 30 or 50 for the cheap spots its not that bad even the best spots are 130 i doubt it would be much cheaper if it was in Paris once you add the hotel etc.

the difference is the USA is a first-world country that can afford air travel, whereas the UK and Azerbaijan are poor developing countries where a trip of this length is more burdensome.

I thought they weren't any direct flights? You have to travel to Georgia then get a 500km overnight train to Baku.

I did 'UK to Baku' and found direct flights in a hasty search

>driving trough a warzone
i know chicago is bad bud it really isn't a comparison

People fly from NYC to LA all the time
>no one can afford
>tf
Oh right, poor people

Imagine dedicating huge chunks of your income to call yourself a fan of any of these jew tinpot clubs.

For a regular game no one, for the super bowl they fill the seats. But we don't have logistical issues since businessmen make this trips daily. How many people from London go to Baku a week? Probably a thousand.

ny to sf is like 300 round trip. stop being poor

>Arsenal have returned 2300 unsold Europa League final tickets to UEFA ahead of their clash with Chelsea in Baku on May 29

Attached: arsejoke.jpg (634x397, 91K)

It makes more sense when you realize that Yuros actually think being able to attend football matches is a human right, that's why every time a club tries to raise ticket prices to get somewhat close to market value for their seats, there are riots and protests in the street from mongs who honestly think they have a right to 15 pound match tickets.

But still like the other burgeranon said the clubs could've put on some chartered flights at cost for fans which have already tickets so they can ensure full support. But, probably it's a sell out anyway so it's only whingers whingeing as per

now i really want them to lose
remember a few weeks ago they complained about the low allocations

Paris rioted a few years ago because the mayor wanted to make a fineable offense if people urinate in the street.

There's loads of direct flights and loads of reasonable indirect flights.

Arsenal and Chelsea fans are just plastics who are using excuses.

flying to azerbaijan isn't like flying to LA, even if both are third world shitholes

They're an entitled culture

well, California and New York are first world
wouldn't say the same for Pennsylvania or Nevada, but that's the point of flying over them I suppose

you'd probably be more focused on dodging the anti-tank mines and field artillery

The sports culture in Europe has historically belonged to the working class, and not so much to corporations polishing that bottom-line with another PowerBreak!!™ and HalfTimeShow™ brought to you by The Kardashians™

>An american will never be able to relate to this

>The sports culture in Europe has historically belonged to the working class
Well that's not true.

it certainly is true for football and any other real sport. that's why the most historic fanbases are always the most mongoloid looking ones

>spreading your arsecheeks for price hikes
Sasuga, america

>London is the center of the world
It literally is though.

Cool. If you're so poor that you can't afford 40 quid a week to attend your teams matches or a thousand quid once a year to take a holiday to a foreign country for a cup final, you are too poor to follow sports. The clubs shouldn't subsidize your poverty, especially when most of these prized "working-class" support are also the hooligan class which has shit on the sport's reputation for 75 years.

It's a difference of opinion on the inherent responsibilities of those in authority. And over here we do not into the ends justify the means.

have some pride u pussy

maybe 300 years ago. now you are behind several american and asian cities

its not 1913 anymore nigel

>time is still calculated depending on your proximity to Greenwich

seethe as you may, you'll never take our throne

1 in 10 Americans hasn't even left their home state

>it certainly is true for football
It certainly is not. Football was codified in the public schools of England by the middle and upper-classes and it was the middle and upper-class pioneers and philanthropists that took it around the globe before it was appropriated by the working man.

>and any other real sport.
Then name these "real sports". Motorsport isn't. Winter sports aren't, neither is golf or tennis. Rugby Union isn't. League is though. Track & Field isn't. Cricket isn't. Rowing isn't. Boxing isn't. Horse racing isn't. Cycling isn't. Snooker isn't. Pretty much all sports popular in Europe were devised and codified by non-working classes and then appropriated by them with the exception of Darts and Rugby League, the latter which borrowed from RU anyway.

The idea that "The sports culture in Europe has historically belonged to the working class", is just complete and utter arse gravy.

why would they need to? our states are basically countries

Only Alpha++ need apply.

>asian cities

lmao you're not clued up at all.

Attached: Alpha cities.jpg (1593x1033, 405K)

>HAHA JUST GET MONEY US AMERICANS TRAVEL ALL THE TIME CUZ WE'RE RICH
>no you dont
>HAHA WHO EVEN NEEDS TO TRAVEL WE'RE THE BEST ANYWAY
dear lord the delusion

>The Institute for Urban Strategies at The Mori Memorial Foundation in Tokyo issued a comprehensive study of global cities in 2018. They are ranked based on six categories: economy, research and development, cultural interaction, livability, environment, and accessibility, with 70 individual indicators among them. The top ten world cities are also ranked by subjective categories including manager, researcher, artist, visitor and resident.

>Global Power City top 10: 1. London, 2. New York City, 3. Tokyo, 4. Paris, 5. Singapore, 6. Amsterdam, 7. Seoul, 8. Berlin, 9. Hong Kong, 10. Sydney.

>cultural interaction, livability, environment
These alone prevent London from being a top 100 city in the world.

cope

Did you mean to type "cupboard"? Those things cost like 5 grand a week to rent in the ghettos of London. Imagine actually thinking being mugged by blacks on mopeds and then eating a chicken tikka masala is "cultural interaction"

He's not wrong though is he? Most of London is a grim, grey third-world infested shithole. Little wonder all the whites are moving out and the rich foreigners buying up all the property don't even live in them.

NYC doesn't have a team and no one in LA follows football because they all are Mexicans.

it's not about who literally invented the rules of the sport you fucking muppet. "belonged to the working class" means it's fucking poorfag workers who care a lot about this shit, not rich people, and until the past 10-20 years, admission fees were priced accordingly. There are very few sports where the majority of the audience is not generally of the working class (tennis, golf, motorsports) because people who are rich have better things to do than watch sports.

>it's not about who literally invented the rules of the sport you fucking muppet.
Well it literally is. Did you not read what the Swede said, you dumb peg-selling tit?

Rugby League is/was just professional Rugby Union, so it's origin is not working class either. It became working class in a similar manner to how soccer became. Darts, I don't know about it's origin. Everything else is spot on.

>let me just generalize a giant country lmao

delusion indeed, oliver

Poorfag workers should care more about seizing the means of production and less about the bread and circuses desu

RL's origins were working-class, even though as I said; the sport wasn't. It was the working Norfmen that devised it as their success pissed of the public school rent boys and caused a schism.

Imagine if the final of the Europa league was held in Europe. That would be mad, wouldn't it. Haha.

Generalise an entire country? I'm referring specifically to mongoloid yanks in this thread, you fucking spastic. Christ, you Americans are genuinely the most braindead anglophones in existence.

>Former USSR
>third world

besides being retarded, you're ignoring that nyc and la are the 2 biggest cities with the largest number of transplants. literally everyone in them has been to other states

I know well the origins of the northern union. Did you know that it was exactly the same sport but paying the players for literally years and that the early rule changes - reduction to 13 per team, no lineouts, play the ball ruck - were designed for better spectating to encourage larger crowds. My point basically is that rugby union and rugby league are both, in essence, the same sport of rugby albeit different codes.

>get utterly embarrassed
>start moving goalposts
without fail lmao

Harare and Florence with the same ranking. Seems legit.

>moving goalposts
>btfo you in every post

ok rajesh

Attached: 1345.png (1462x1462, 2.07M)

>Cali
>first world
It's the state with the highest use of slave labor.

>immediately moves goalposts again
lmao there is genuinely something in the water over there. there has to be for each and every one of you to be so functionally retarded lol

Azerbaijan shouldn't be hosting a final unless their team is in it. Giving these shithole countries an infusion of wealth from successful western nations is literally an international communist scam.

Liking this Irish Marx

I want some russian oligarch billionaire to buy Khabarovsk or Luch Vladivostok, and get them to the Europa League

Attached: vladivostok.jpg (532x696, 51K)

Baltika got relegated to 3rd tier

Imagine the bitching then from the London poofters.

>What does communism mean

I bet you follow liverpool, you sad starving potato

both cities with rich histories and heritage

>Brussel in Alpha

wat

I think London got moved down to Alpha some point after Brexit.

not wanting the Madeira vs Vladivostok series in Champions League

People had a year to plan trips, up until the semi final second leg nobody knew if they were going to the Europa League final or not.

Honestly I like that teams from that area in UEFA. It's a pain when teams play there but it's also part of the fun, of the EL in particular.

>Muh long travel
It's not like you go there by horse, going to Baku and going to Madrid is like 2 hours difference in flight time.

Proofs

London has 1 direct flight to Baku a week (on staurday).

Brussels is literally the home of the EU

Watch it on TV then. No one has a Right to consume entertainment.

Could Arsenal do it on a rain Thursday evening in Vladivostok?

I dont get it, are you supposed to be seething over the fact that America is a big country? dont act like going from london to baku and going from SF to NYC is the same. God you guys are so obsessed that I really feel bad for you.

gonna be the same shit during the euro considering several matches will take place in Baku :
>group stage
easy to plan once you know your group in december
>Quarter-Final
this one will be the one causing trouble

easier to have sex where?

dont change the fact that its a shit city for the most part with almost nothing of interrest outside of the few monuments and the EU

>manchester beta
>not in its own alpha+++ subcategory
that's how I know you don't know shit pal

i've been having a look and I actually can't find any lol. no idea where I got that from. must have down graded in some other random rankings list.

>Liverpool and Phnom Penh are in the same tier

I checked and that's not even true. Azerbaijan airlines have 3, 4 direct flights weekly depending on season between Baku and Heathrow.

> who is kronke and why is he hated by everyone at arsenal

this week?

Everything would have been better if the game was on a weekend day

There's literally a direct flight still available tomorrow.

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (2614x1287, 203K)

fair enough i guess. the problem though is that there is still only about 2/3 flights per week for a final of a tournement (and its $500). it's insane that they been given 3 games at the euros and a final of a major tournement.

>Newcastle (UK) - High Sufficiency
Alpha soon, Inshallah brothers

Attached: allah hu akbar.jpg (557x390, 22K)

Spending that kind of money to watch over paid mercenaries prance about on a field. I think you have a disease in the brain.

Can confirm this

t. Plastic fag living in the area

You got exposed for being a plastic, and an idiot.

Sit the fuck down and watch at home with mommy while the real fans support their team in the final.

Yes because Baku is just as connected as New York or LA

Nobody can afford tickets to an NBA game in San Fran or Toronto anyway.

Did you know: there is no press freedom in Azerbaijan. Its the 5th most censored country in the world after Eritrea, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and Ethiopia.

Attached: FH_FIW2017_WorldMap_LARGE.jpg (5100x2887, 2.26M)

>Northern Ireland is green
Need to have a word with you mate. You mind stepping into this alley with us for a second?

Attached: IRA.jpg (456x342, 37K)

gave me flashbacks of that long scene in '71

>a bunch of lying faggots have no freedom to lie to you.

Hmmmm...

you prefer the state to inform you of everything?

It is a fineable offense

>pic
wasn't it bullshit? the kid turned out to have been cucked lmao

>expensiver
That should be a word and looks like it probably is, but it's not
You have to write 'more expensive'

better be an alpha in a beta city than a beta in an alpha city bucko

>americans pay what ever their masters want
>just accept it and consume
>even being proud of such a feat
The absolute state of american goyims

well my jewish puppetmasters allow me to to travel 3000 miles without blinking an eye, plus I have an entire lower continent to treat as my sex playground when I get bored. cope more poorshit.

Our country is so fucking big it's great

>Israel
oy vey praise yhvh for our freedom

Used to tailgate with a bunch of people at Jest games and one guy came up from Atlanta to every home game. He also went to around 5-6 away games too. Some people have a lot of money or no wife so they can do what ever they want.

For Azerbaijanis you’re going to need walking directions

Some of you guys are alright. Don't fly over eastern Ukraine.

>implying anybody wants to
None of these nu-NBA cities were historical apehoop hotbeds anyway

Press freedom is overrated in non-first world countries desu

>Nobody can afford to make the trip
just work in IT lol are you stupid

Go be poor back in Pakistan, Ahmed.

Attached: 1551559656816.jpg (550x504, 57K)

What is this actually measuring?

why are all those irrelevant shitholes allowed in eufa? wouldn't they be much more competitive in asia and considering that they're pretty much in the middle of fucking asia anyway

>yurosmalls

Attached: 9673C9C1-DF19-4E7E-98D4-41674A1EE611.jpg (970x689, 115K)

Based Benin having freedom of press

yes its a disgrace from uefa
for alot of reasons some which havnt been mentioned
but to be fair as a neutral part of me likes the idea of the azbaijanie lads hosting a big event which lots of people are watching and they can be proud of

That picture is perfect because Texans are almost as insufferable as Balkan niggers

we have had to dumb down our educational system immensely to accommodate the children of illiterate 150 cm central american peasants. imagine if all the most useless and skilless people from an entire continent came to live on welfare in your country. that is what happened here.

Even sponsors are returning their tickets now lmao

a 787 is a yuuge fuckin plane too

>American education

high iq move
keep them until the last moment in hope to be able to sell them

>America
>welfare
Imagine being this retarded

>decent thread premise with viable arguments on both sides turns into US vs EUROPE arguing over who is poor and illiterate
every time

lmao

Attached: 1555936992495.jpg (400x600, 44K)