WE'RE BACK LADS

WE'RE BACK LADS
WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

Attached: DeHUVfPXkAAli1.jpg (691x1200, 128K)

Good. Fuck Lampard.

14-17 next year book it.

done.

Based.

based villains good luck and hope you stay up

Who is this girl and how do I marry her?

HELLO IS THIS THE VILLA SLAGS THREAD?

Attached: villabird3.jpg (600x800, 60K)

>The most played top tier fixture is back on the menu
Can't wait

Attached: 1556838240214.jpg (620x583, 43K)

Yeah I don't have any more images but feel free to dump everything you have

Good! i fucking love West Ham!

Based

FUCK YES

We are the original claret and blue club

For me it's Burnley.

Aw yus

Huh, that's actually an interesting fact.

I saw the owners daughter wearing a villa shirt as the OP of a /hoc/ thread yesterday. She's p peng

Attached: villabird2.jpg (430x500, 40K)

I mean I dont care if we do get relegated next year cause the championship is pretty fun

Attached: mallory.jpg (1242x1543, 162K)

EXTREMELY BASED AND REDPILLED.

They're both founding clubs of the FA, and both generally haven't been relegated that often.

brums girls are so east

>not claret and bluepilled

Attached: villabird1.jpg (199x264, 16K)

Attached: villa.jpg (497x577, 29K)

She looks like my cousin Justin

Not sure if this is based or not tbqwy m80

Attached: villadog.jpg (1206x1227, 194K)

I'm going with not because I can see clearly the shape of his individual balls and that is not nice

Looks like a carrot and two golf balls

Attached: Villa Mascot meets a black man.jpg (600x413, 44K)

>Aston is a very diverse community, ethnically, with 44% of the population born outside the United Kingdom. The largest ethnic group was Asian at 55%. More specifically, the Pakistani ethnic group was the largest at 38% of all Asians. Black British was the second largest ethnic group at 26%. White British was the third largest ethnic group at 18%. Islam was the most prominent religion in the ward with 54% of the ward's population stating themselves as Muslim, above the city average. Christianity was the second most prominent religion in Aston at 26%.
yikes oof

It also (totally by coincidence) gets a lot of council money and benefits.

most villa fans are middle class wankers from Worcester, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth etc

based and claretpilled

You deserved it villa.
T. Derby fan who went today
Love, love, love how Leeds and forest were all waiting for us to lose and laugh. Least our season was more successful than yours Oh no oh no!

Why do all thots wear the same calvin klein underwear

All of the spies

Are hidden away

Just try not to worry

You'll beat us some day

We beat you at home

We beat you away

Stop crying Frank Lampard!

Attached: 1F775C09-AF99-48FA-AB0A-FF7C5AEA6884.jpg (732x1024, 86K)

west broms tipton knobheads are much better yeah

tipton is genuinely one of the grimmest places on this entire island

based

Attached: 2AB8EDD6-246E-4B77-99F2-AC9AF72FB5F1.jpg (850x1202, 116K)

Most villa fans are from the middle class towns north of Birmingham rather from directly from Aston

>you now remember UTV and his stalker

> The largest ethnic group was Asian at 55%. More specifically, the Pakistani ethnic group was the largest at 38% of all Asians.

what

Attached: 1553636375235.png (382x349, 138K)

the local area around the stadium is full of pakis but 95% of the crowd are white english
the locals get bullied on matchdays tbf, a few little pakis can't say fuck all to thousands of white lads

you can even see a mosque in pic related lmao

Attached: villa park.jpg (1300x801, 266K)

Youd be suprised how many of those terraced houses are actually mosques or islamic schools (they knock the walls through to create the space).

The Police station in nearby perry barr is now an Islamic Learning centre (which is across the road from Alexander Stadium where the commonwealth games will be held).

On the plus side, there is a church and a manor house directly next to VP and it has its own pub

What's so hard to understand?

>mai ball over
i cry errytiem

BA-
Yikes, Aston Villa is not based at all.

I don't watch the sport, I'm just happy for original members of Black Sabbath. Big Aston Villa fans.

>the local area around the stadium is full of pakis
Extend that to the whole of Birmingham. I'm stunned at how many non-whites there are. I legit felt like the minority there.

I thought Worcester was alright when I was there. Seemed like a stereotypical English city next to the likes of London. Granted, I spent most of my time there in a church

Its a city that wants to be posher than it really is
And its full of mainly liverpool and man united fans, with a large number of villa fans and a small minority of blues and baggies fans

>t. live in Worcester

>arabs
>islam
im all about diversity but you're literally loosing your identity. The day will come where I'll never see another white British. sad man.

I hope Villa Slags becomes a regular thread on Yea Forums next season

don't see no blue lad

Cause I keep their panties so they grab some of mine

the top flight of England isn’t the same without villa

Europe has fallen

Who got in?
BLACKED.com FC?

semen slurping sport

This. Wanted Bielsa in the prem, fuck that fat shit

Hope you finish 6th, let's get some proper mid table overachivers back in europe